Clean and Tidy Wed June20

Good morning Phyllis and all clean eaters!

Just a quick hello and then I've got to run out the door. Yesterday was a great day on the food front...I followed my menu to a "T".

Today's plan...
B - spanish egg white omelette, steel cut oats with blueberries
S - cottage cheese and banana
L - salad, hardboiled egg whites with guac, apple
S - grilled yellow peppers, slice of flax seed bread with PB (I know, weird combo there)
D - probably some simply grilled chicken, steamed broccoli, more yellow peppers
S - maybe a No Pudge brownie (I know it's not squeaky clean :p )

See you guys later!

Hi Wendi and Phyllis and all who follow,

I did divulge in some M&M's yesterday. I just couldn't get over the fact that they didn't taste as good as they used to!!! Still too sweet. Otherwise, I ate well. Fruit, hummus, etc.

I ended up doing Muscle Max yesterday. I was SO antsy from not working out for four days. I have to go to work at 1130 to do some contract testing. I am thinking about trying out one of my iClimbs before. We'll see...

I am feeling MUCH better. Must be the antibiotics.

Well, I am going to go try and motivate. BBL

Have a great day, gals! :)

Good day cleaner-uppers.

Lorie, I'm glad you are feeling better. Kind of sad about the M&M's though. Have you ever tried some kind of junky food that you loved as a kid and now wonder what the heck you were thinking?

Good job with yesterday Wendi. You were right. My friend has been to Windsor.

Phyllis, I never asked - what does your DS (it was son, right?) plan on doing now that he has graduated? College, work, military?

I didn't do so well yesterday. I never do well if I don't have every mouthful planned and there were just too many variables yesterday. I'll try to do better today, but there is a birthday for a 4 year old looming on this evenings horizon. Cake !???!

B-fast: WW eng muffin w/ almond butter, banana
Lunch: PB&J on WW, carrots, tomatos, berry salad
Dinner: salad or turkey sammich
Snack: cherries
B-day party: ?????

Hope you all stick to the plan today.

Morning all!

I completely forgot to check in yesterday. It wasn't the greatest day. The office ordered pizza. It was veggie and I didn't eat much of it, but I still ate it.

Today will hopefully be better.

B - cereal with soy milk and banana
S - yogurt with granola and berries
L - brown rice, white beans, salsa, a bit of cheese and some avocado - all mushed together - and an apple
S - steel cut oats with raisins
D - not sure since my SO is off today - he'll probably grill me some fish or shrimp and veggies

Workout will be Butts and Guts - YIKES!

Robin - good luck at the party!
Phyllis - don't you love leftover grilled salmon?
Lorie - I'm SO glad to hear you're feeling better!
Wendi - well done on sticking to your plan

Hello clean eaters!
Im sorry i couldnt check in yesterday, we had big storm in Toronto, and my power was out all afternoon and evening! I went to see Cyndi Lauper last night, it was amazing but i'm hurting today! Yes Robin, i saw my true colours :)
Odd thing, cleanest eating day ever yesterday, not only could i not cook anything, because of power, i had no time to eat. So i ate all raw yesterday, fruit, veggies and hummus, oatmeal even! The problem is i feel quite weak today, not eating well and 5 hours sleep will do that!
Today i want to do drillmax and abs, but not sure if i can get through it!
eating is back to normal today, i could never be a faster or restrictor!! that's for sure.
Excellent work Shelley, Robin, Phyllis, Lorie and Wendy!!
back later,
Steph

Hey All,

Just got back from Baltimore, Florida (beautiful state by the way) last night after traveling since Saturday AM!x( Don't you hate flying? I get too antsy and feel all crampy. The weather was hot and humid which was a so different than Vegas. My skin loved it, hair did not!

I ate like crap quite frankly, and did not exercise, even once! I tried in Baltimore, but the hotel did not open the gym until after 8:30 AM and I had to be somewhere by 9:30, soooo...grrrrr, I am ready to rock and roll this AM.:7
Will be back to report on the days menu plans, as I am not really awake and alive yet, and my fridge is empty.:)

Mornin' Ladies!
This week has gotten off to a much better start than last week for me. No more pms, and Bible School is over, so I can work out more regularly. Today I did about 30 min. of CF plus 20 min. of KPC. I'm looking to buy another kickbox dvd. I have KPC and KM. Would you ladies recommend buying Cardio Kicks (old) or should I get a kickbox workout that's newer from K. Spreen, A. Bento, etc...? What are your other favorite kickbox videos? I'll post this question on OD forum also.
Meals today:
B--scrambled egg whites, whole wheat toast, apple
S--?
L--salad with grilled chicken
D--chicken kabobs with lots of veggies on grill
Have a great Wednesday!
Valerie

Valerie - Cardio Kicks is really fun, even though it's old. Cathe's form isn't the greatest in it though. I just got Absolute Kickboxing by Kimberley Spreen and previewed a bit of it last night and I think I'm really going to like it. I also LOVE the Powerstrikes (1 and 2). They're awfully hard to get though.

Hi Clean Eaters

Bit late checking in. Yesterday was clean. Lots of fruit, vegies and oats.

Valerie I love Kimberley Spreen's kickboxing workouts. She is the only other instructor besides Cathe that I use. I haven't got Cardio Kicks so I can't comment on that but would be interested in what others have to say about it.

Happy clean eating everyone.

Kim:)

I like Cardio Kicks. I also have KPC and KickMax. I don't have anything by the others.

I am SOOOO excited because I just got home from work to find my high step at my door!!! YAY!!! I can't wait to try it.

I did iClimb (#7) today. I had never done any of the "i" workouts. It kicked my A$$!!!

Foodwise, good so far.

B: protein shake
L: stir fry veggies
S: vegetarian jerky (I promise, it was really good!!!)

Not sure about the rest of the day. I didn't get my snacks because I was busy.

I am working again tomorrow which is good because it's contract so it's extra money...yay.

I am feeling SO much better. Back to my old self. :)

Today was another good day, although I havent' eaten dinner yet.

B - oatmeal w/a peach
S - grapes
L- the aforementioned grilled salmon and broccoli
S - pl yogurt w/oatbran, cinnamin and a few raisins
D - ? I'm on my way out the door, so I'll eat something when I get back - maybe a sweet potato

Robin, DS is going to The College of New Jersey. It's right near Trenton, only about an hour from us. He'll be studying business and hopefully playing tennis!

Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Thanks, Kim.

I feel SOOOOOO much better. :D Was even able to let iClimb kick my butt this morning!

The free codes are still working (AH2007 and CW2007). iClimb#7 is tough. I am planning on doing another one tomorrow or doing something on my NEW high step (!!!). I'll see what I feel like tomorrow morning.

Hello all;

I'm still staying 'clean and tidy' but have not had the chance to get online as I would like.

With internet connection problems and having the kids on summer break well I'm apologizing for not checking in on a daily basis.

My eating plan has stayed pretty consistent as far as my breakfast and snacks, dinner is not as heavy as it used to be per Tosca's book so I am trying to have my (dinner)at lunch time now lol

I am gonna check back starting next Monday, I swear I am so wiped out from this trip I can barely keep my eyes open.

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical this AM and it sucked, I had a hard time-tired. I am off to try Cathes GS Chest and Triceps now, still tired though...maybe the time change thing is killing me and all the flying I did in 3 days, it was nonstop.
I ate a few peanut M&Ms today, for no reason really other than when I get overtired I reach for the sugar.

Well tomorrow is another day right? Glad to see you are all doing so well.

Hello ladies. Today was a BOMB for me. A coworker brought chocolate chip turtle bars (I only ate one, though) and I had McDonald's for dinner. <<sigh>>

Tomorrow is another day...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.