<<<< clean / tidy / warm / sunny -- WEEKEND >>>>

Quick post for me..... I "accidentally" slept until (gasp) 6 am!! I need to slam out back and bis, grab a shower, then I need to try to get Collin to the Dr. when the open (and demand to be seen) -- he has some sort of rash or bug bites or something, and I am convinced it is very serious and contagious (my guess is scabies :confused:). Then off to soccer (sans Collin, if he is contagious), then home for a relaxing day in the sun.

Be back soon! Love you all!

good morning!

wow, katie, 6am???:Dhope bis went well, and i hopecolin is okay. scabies seems kind of drastic - perhaps your pets would be affected? i hope it is not contagious.

i had a great outdoor run this am 10mil- i wore shorts as it was 45 degrees - felt great. off to work soon.

kate, i will bring up to dh about the vas, but he is a scaredy. also, i do not cycle - never have really, so my doc wants me to take the pill for estrogen. i guess studies are conflicted, but for now, it is the mini pill. yuck! are you really going to get a tummy tuck? i am terrified of surgeries b/c my mom, who has had over 30 non-elective procedures, has had some real botched things. just scray to me, not sure it is worth it. but if it is important to you, that is cool.

angie, are you stateside yet?

breakfast will be bananna, cereal, a few nuts, maybe a hardboiled egg if i get hungry still. right now i just feel bloated and off.

Morris, so glad you got a run outside! I tend to be quite dramatic and paranoid with Collin's health -- I'm always convinced it is something very serious!

I must have eaten my wheaties today -- I ROCKED OUT that workout! WO card called for 19# / 16# / 12# for seated concentration curls. I started with 20# and that felt great, then dropped to 16# and that felt efforless so I stayed with 16# on the third set of the drop set and hadn't even really hit failure on rep #14!:eek: I wish Chris had been awake to see it!

Have a fabulous day, i'll report back after the Dr.

Good Morning!

I need to get my butt in gear to start my workout. My allergies are bad today so I am not sure if I am running or not. Then to the hairdressers, lunch, some errands and back home to straighten up. We are having people over next Saturday for Chris' birthday and I need to get to some of those cleaning projects I keep putting on hold.

Katie, ^5 on your rocking workout! I hope Collin is okay.
Morris, It is 47 degrees here and I will be wearing pants and a sweatshirt for my outdoor run. Glad you were able to get your run in before work.
Anne, we both are going to the hairdressers at 11! I think it is pretty funny.
Kate, I am with Morris on the tummy tuck. I am always afraid they will mess it up.
Hi Robin, Klaudia, Angie & Lisa!

BBL!

Happy Sunny Saturday!!

It's going to be another beautiful day here and we are going to take advantage. I'm thinking the park this afternoon and a bbq for dinner. And we'll probably have another bonfire tonight:) Today is cardio and abs. Not sure if I'll run outside or do some kb inside. We'll see. Gotta get some cleaning and erands done too.

Katie, way to rock it girl! I like drop sets way better than double wave loads that's for sure! Hope Collin is ok. I'm a hypo with my kids, too.

Morris, nice run-as usual! I hope you can convince your dh to get the vas. It's a short, minimally invasive procedure. Does he realize how much more dangerous pregnancy and childbirth are? I hear you on elective procedures-I'd love a nose job, eyelid lift, and tummy tuck, but won't do it cause with my luck I'd end up looking like a monster!

Colleen, get going!;) Have fun at the salon. I need to get my grays colored-again!

Hi Kate, Anne, Robin, Lisa, and Angie!

GREAT JOB KATIE!!!! WTG!!
Hope Collin is ok!:confused::confused:

Morris, I just want the skin pulled tighter. No fat suck or anything. Well, THAT WOULD be nice;) but too scared to have that done! I just hate looking at the deflated balloon that is my lower belly!:p When we KNOW we are done and M has a vas I will look into it further. Right now it's a drream!:D
That would be a tough call on the hormones! Thank goodness no period here yet! I am DREADING that return!
Outdoors sounds so nice!!! IT's gorgeous here!

Colleen, Nice day planned! Having a crowd for the party or small gathering?

Klaudia, The bonfire last night mustve been a success!
Oh, the grays! My hair looks 20 yrs older than my face!:mad::eek::eek::eek:

-

Great AM here! Made waffles for the fam. I had my Kashi and apple and nibbled on half of a plain waffle. I wanted a big one with syrup so I'm considerning the little bit I had a victory.
Lots of fam time today and errands all together. Lunch out!!!:D

We're home -- the Dr couldn't find exactly what he was looking for to make an *official* diagnosis of scabies, but he is treating us all because he is pretty sure that's what it is. Ugghhhhhhh:confused:

TRYING to have a good day anyway..........................................

Spring Fever! It's warm out here already.

Katie YOU GO GIRL you wiped that w/o. Don't you love it! I wished that I had taken full body measurements before starting STS because today I put on a w/o top that I haven't worn in a while and the shoulder area was tight:). Do you feel like your body is changing?

scabies ? I sure hope not maybe it just eczema which can get infected.

Morris great run today. 45 degrees sorry about that. Is it going to warm up? We may get up to 80 today :p

Kate why are you getting a tummy tuck:mad:? You know (tough-love-time) people die during surgeries everyday...we just don't read about it unless they are celebrities. I hope that they don't have to put you to sleep for that procedure. Just think about it please. IMO I would never have surgery unless I was about to die. Which comes from working in a hospital for over 20 years. Preaching over.

Colleen try to enjoy your cleanmax. What w/o did you decide to do?

Klaudia enjoy your sunny day.

------------------
My w/o Ellip CC 50mins and kbell core work

b-1 pancake and turkey bacon
l-salad and tuna fish
d-??

My plans today is laundrymax, walking in the park, and maybe renting DVDs.

We're home -- the Dr couldn't find exactly what he was looking for to make an *official* diagnosis of scabies, but he is treating us all because he is pretty sure that's what it is. Ugghhhhhhh:confused:

TRYING to have a good day anyway..........................................

I'm so sorry about that. Who did he get it from, some kid in school I bet.

hi everyone - work done! so glad to be off for thew day. now onto clean max.

katie, osryy about the diagnosis. are your pets affected? where does the doc think he got it? great wo.

robin, lol at the wo top. how do you feel about how you look? seeing results you want to see?

klaud, what a nice day planned. enjoy your wo!

colleen, feel better. do you have something sched with your doc? i need the hairdresser bad.

anne, hope your weekend is fun.

hi lisa!

kate, great job with breakfast. ita with robin. even simple "harmless" procedures are not always so. i would love to be 2 inches taller, 3 lbs skinnier, better boobs, etc, but overall, i am just fine the way i am. it is hard for me to say that and feel it, but i make myself, b/c the alternative is constant dissatisfaction which takes me to an unhealthy place. soorry for the soapbox, i just have seen so much go wrong, so unexpectedly and tragically. not taking chances, just isn't worth it for me or my family. (all said in the nicest possible non preachy way:))

bbl

Klaudia - I'm out here in Hawaii that's why I post so much later than everyone else. I just got up not too long ago. Bonfire and BBQ sound fun!

Katie - Way to go on the drop sets! Sorry about the scabies scare.

Robin - Would you like to do laundrymax or actually foldmax at my house? I loathe folding clothes.

Morris - I hate the way bc pills make me feel. I swear it makes me hungry and grouchy all the time. Sorry about the house. Shorts in 45 degree weather! 65 degrees is considered freezing here! Okay, I can't complain anymore! Although its been humid as heck here.

Kate - Sounds like a 4th in the works? Are you seriously considering another? Have fun doing errands today.

So I ended up eating a bunch of Thai food last night for the shower. Wasn't the worst, but wasn't the best. No workout yesterday as I was running late then came home dead tired. Plus I was low on fuel since I hardly ate. Anyway, today is GS BSB for sure. I'm off to eat my bowl of Kashi.

Lisa

lisa, whats your fave kasi cereal? i had plain ol' go lean this morning - that studfff's like eatin' twigs, but its filling so down my hatch it goes! i looooove go lean crunch but its pretty high in sugar.:mad:
howd the quilt go? im sure it was the hit of the showre!
still baffles me how you can skip a meal. im just jealous!!!:p

katie, i know ZERO abt scabies. is it itchy or painful?

robin, great wo! eats too!

morris, hows the office mgr been lately? not so much drama?

-
julias conking out nursing....think i'll snooze with her. well, try anyway!

Kate, hope you got a nap - that sounds really good right now.
Lisa, I can skip meals but then I get sick. Chris can do it. Hope you were able to get your workout in today.
Morris, I am going to an allergist but I have to wait until May 4th. If I didn't take that appt. then it would be June. I have been to an allergist in the past but he was not a good dr. This one is supposed to be really - probably why I needed to wait for an appt.
Katie, sorry about Collin. I hope it clears up quickly.
Robin, I ended up running 3.5 miles and then doing Tracey's KB workout.
Klaudia, you have an awesome day planned. Enjoy!

Eats have been pretty clean except for a piece of dark chocolate. Dinner will be grilled chicken parm, ww pasta, and salad. I haven't done much cleaning because I spent an hour on the phone upgrading my life insurance. It was one of those things that has been on the backburner for a couple of years and I finally decided I needed to get it done. Now to pay bills, finishing cleaning and then dinner at some point.

Quick drive by, I can't believe it's after 5 already! I got up and did my 20 minute interval run, then abs from 4DS KB. Breakfast (kiwi-lime-yogurt smoothie), then off to get my brother's birthday present and a haircut. Colleen, how did yours turn out? I think mine is good, but I won't know for sure until I wash it. My hairdresser is going through an awful time right now and I don't think she was paying much attention. Oh, well, at least it's shorter than it was.

Kate, did you get your nap in?

Lisa, how was BSB? I need to do some Gym Styles soon.

Klaudia, great day planned! Enjoy!

Katie, you rock, woman! Sorry about the scabies...

Morris, 10 miles? You're amazing.

Robin, did you get outside today? It's great here--sunny and 72 or thereabouts. Perfect weather for me.

Hi Angie!

Our adventure was very fun. We went to Howell, Fowlerville, Perry, and Owosso. We went to Curwood Castle in Owosso, which I've always wanted to do. It's the writing studio of a guy who wrote nature stories in the early 1900s. He was the highest paid writer in the world at the time, more popular than Jack London. Who knew? Not me! Now it's laundry and errandmax, dinner in a bit.

Have a good Saturday night, everyone!

anne

colleen, we have all the paperwork to get our life ins policies...just need to fill it out....and our will...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: we struggle w/ who to name as guardians for the kids...so i just put it off:eek::eek:

anne, we walked around owoss when i was preg...nice little town - gorgeous homes!!

cranky baby:confused: = bbl...

Kate - I like the lightly flavored wheat ones. I think it's called something Harvest or something like that? They look like mini shredded wheat. I tried the Honey Sunshine? and that was ok. DS loved it. I am currently eating the go lean crunch with almonds and flax. I can't do the unsweetened ones. What about you? My gf loved the quilt. I should post pics, but can't figure out this whole attachment thing. I'm thinking I need to post it onto photobucket?

Anne - Oooh kiwi lime yogurt smoothie! What's in it?

Colleen - Dinner sounds yummy.

So I had no milk in the house (grrr..) so it was a piece of multi-grain toast with pb. Waiting for DH to get lunch. Sandwiches, not fun but the traffic is horrible and I can't get to the store. :mad: Will do GS this afternoon.

Lisa

Kiwi-lime-yogurt smoothie=2 cut up kiwis, 1/2 cup lime aid juice, enough yogurt until the blender's to about 14 ounces. Whirl it up and drink! The lime aid kind of overpowers the kiwi, but I'm going to try it with mango next time. It could have been sweeter! I have frozen mango because I hate trying to cut them up. They're so sweet, though, it should be a nice balance with the lime. We'll see...and, yes, I know Lime Aid is cheating, but it's the RealLime one, so I don't think it's *too* bad. If so, please don't tell me! Have a good evening, everyone! How is Chicago, Angie?

anne

Lisa, That harvest one is good! I try to imagine that the Honey Sunshine is Capn Crunch!:p:p:p The almondflax one is YUMMY!!! I like to let it soak just a few minutes and oh my!! YuM!
Would love to see the quilt!
I hate running out of milk! PB toast sounds pretty awesome!
Hope you get your GS in!

Hello MrsMel!:D

-
I did STS legs tonight! Was tempted to skip it but I WANT RESULTS!! Getting a nice outer sweep to my thighs!:cool:

good morning. i felt yucky yesterday afternoon and had a rough night of sleep so i did not go out and run this am. i am already regretting that:(as it is so pretty out and such a good way to start my day. ahhh well. shouldn't do cardio every day anyways.... my plan is to do 4ds back adn bis 2x's later on. it will happen!!

all this talk of cereal is getting me hungry. i really hate this pill. i think it gave me my wicked headache yesterday (i never have headaches) and the nausea that kept me focused on carbs. on monday i am calling ym dr. i don't want to taek it anymore, and i want to talk about better birth control options after nursing. just not sure if i need hormones or not. decisions decisions.

lisa, do you live in a very busy area? one thing i love about where we are is that there is never any traffic and we are very close to stores and such. hope you got your wo in. do you do rotations? i am currentyl somewhat following ff's dec rotation and it is great for leaning out.

anne, so glad you had such a good day with jim. what is on tap today?

well, i am waiting to hear if we have a showing which will mean a major cleanmax today:( bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.