((((( clean & tidy tuesday )))))

WO this morning will be S&H chest and back. I ate a good dinner last night, so hopefully this goes well.

Menu:

B Total, strawberries, skim milk
S ???
L salsa chicken wraps
S ???
D taco salad

Lemme think about my snacks and get back to you...

Katie, Have a great WO! Good menu too!

Today is Isabel's bday and we've got a busy AM planned but hopefully we can just stay in this afternoon. Tonight after the princess goes to bed I have a board mtg at 8. No, that part of preschool NEVER stops! Oh well - it will be nice to get out of the house ALONE!

b - banana, pancakes with no syrup
s - part of an energy/protein bar
l - big salad, Isable wants pizza, maybe I'll have a slice
s - ??
d - taco salad (we match Katie!)

Meals are per Isabel's request today! We always make panckaes on bdays - with chocolate chips! Mine will be plain, I think...

I need to do UB, but not sure if I'll be able to. MIght do core and cardio. We'll see how the afternoon goes!

Have a great day!

PS - I posted last night to a few of you

Hey Kate, yay for taco salad!!

I think my snacks will be...

AM tuna salad and almonds
PM cereal bar and fruit

>
>I think my snacks will be...
>
>AM tuna salad and almonds
>PM cereal bar and fruit
>
>

You go, girl!!! You are gonna look so great in your dress...and out of it too!!}(

Morning clean peeps!

Back to work for me today, it was weird this morning having the house empty..oh well.

Katie, i cant believe its so close, Kate's right, you are going to look fantastic on the big day. Great menu too. I dont know how you're going to focus at work this week! I'd be so distracted, well, more distracted :)

Kate, Happy Birthday to Isabel!!!!i did see your post last night. Yeah, i think i should try to work on things with Christian, but after reading your post this morning, i want banana choc chip pancakes more :) I'm doing PUB tonight, you should join me!!

Hi to Jenn, Colleen, Robin and shirl!

Today, back to the grind. Workout, PUB/likely CS legs or Barr
Menu:
B: egg whites/oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veg noodle soup, carrots/celery sticks, hummus, apple
s: cc/sprouted flax, goji's, and almond butter
d: veggie stir fry with lentils, yogurt
BBL
Steph

Steph, Whatever you decide with Christian you know we'll support you! ((hugs))) The panckaes were awesome, btw! (I did have ccs! It's her bday after all! Cals don't count on your kids bdays!) PUB sounds great. Good menu for you, as always! Keep eating, woman! Thanks for the bday wishes to Isabel. I'll try to post a pic of her eating her bfast later. So cute!

Kate, Please wish Isabel a Happy Birthday! CC pancakes sound good! Hope you have a great day and are able to workout.

Katie, How excited are you!?! I hope alll goes well with FMIL.

Steph, (((HUGS))) Have a great day at work and enjoy your workout.

Colleen, How are you feeling? I haven't done Slo-Mo in a while - good one.

Jenn, What workout do you have planned for today?

Robin, I hope STS will be ready by the Fall. It's a very large project. My DH could have saved it as a CHristmas present. ;)

My workout is TT day 3 total body circuit and intervals.

menu
b-shredded wheat, banana & kefir
s-protein shake
l-egg whites, salsa & green beans
s-cheese stick & carrots
d-??

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey ladies...guess who was out sick again yesterday and then had the balls to tell me she needs to leave early today!!!
I gave her a piece of my mind today.

Happy B-day Isabel!!

Stteph how are you holding up?

Wedding-Wonder-Woman how are you doing?

my w/o was In this Ring 2nd half. I love that w/o!

b-egg
s-cereal
l-salad and tuna
d-taco salad too
:D

Good Morning Everyone!

I am still tired and having problems with my allergies. I am all drugged up and I don't like it.

Robin - sorry about the co-worker drama. Glad you told her how you feel. She can't keep making you cover for her.
Steph - glad you enjoyed your day off. I know you have a really hard decision in front of you.
Kate - Tell Isabel Happy Birthday. CC pancakes sound delicious
Katie - glad the counseling helped you with the FMIL issue. Hopefully she accepts your proposed solution without any more drama. You need to focus on being beautiful for your big day.
Shirl - Good workout and menu.

w/o was Slo-Mo Legs & Abs
b: kashi w/ banana
s: cashews
l: grilled chicken salad, watermelon
s: strawberries & yogurt, veggies
d: london broil, baked potato, green beans (DH ended up going to happy hour last night so I had ww spaghetti w/ turkey meatballs)

Colleen

Colleen and anyone else who was planning to weigh in,

I forgot until after lunch and my weight is the same as last week. So, I'll take it! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

hehehehe

I forgot also. I'll have to wait until the morning to weigh in b/c my scale do not work in the afternoons;-) :D

Shirl, I'm sure your WO will be great! eggs & salsa....mmmmm...
Robin, Good for you standing up for yourself! Taco salad is a popular item today! LOL on your non-working scale!
Colleen, I hate the "drugged" feeling too. Hope you get feeling better. Great eats and menu!

Day has been good for us. No WO yet, though I did manage a 2-hour napmax. Hoping to WO after dinner before my mtg - we'll see if DH agrees!

See you later!

Steph, I agree with Kate, we will support you here whatever you decide. Ending a marriage is hard. Could you do some more counseling before you agree to live together again??

Shirl, what did you decide on for dinner? Menu for the rest of the day looks great!

Colleen, sorry about the allergies. I don't get them but Collin does and he always seems so miserable.

Robin, glad you loved your workout so much! Sorry about work drama.

Kate, way to go on the NapMax!! I am so jealous!

Katie is a HAPPY HAPPY bride today! However, my lunch was gross so I only managed to get down about half of it, then I was in court AALLLLLLL afternoon so I ate my cereal bar but not my fruit. I'll try to eat some watermelon with dinner. Taco salad is in the making right now!

I love you all!! I wish you could come to my wedding!!

Did anyone get so nervous before your wedding that it was hard to eat?? I just never feel hungry!!

Weight this morning was 131, that's down 1.5 pounds from last week. I was hoping to be 128 on my wedding day, we shall see. I am about to get my period, so that might bring it down some. Hope that b*tch comes and goes before my wedding night!!

Hi ladies,

Today I did ASC 2. I just can't get combo 5 no matter how hard I try.
Went to lunch with a girlfriend and then cleanmaxed all afternoon.

menu-
b-nutri grain waffles, oj
l-philly cheesesteak, coleslaw
s- starbucks, rice cakes, piece of brownie
d- steak and rice or weight watchers meal.

Time for dinner. BBL later.

Jenn

Hi Jenn!!

We are soooooooo exhausted in my house it is unreal. Early early night for me for sure. See you in the morning!!

Katie, ^5 on the ###! Sorry you had a crazy day though. We wish we could come to your wedding too! Bring your wed. album to RT!

Jenn, Lunch out w/ a friend is always so nice! I want to get ASC2 but I'm waiting til I do ASC1.

I worked in Gina's class today and it was gym day so I went too. (cuuuute teacher! Think Matthew McConaughey!!!) Those kids are FAST runners!! We played a tag-type game and I was running for all I was worth to not get tagged! My own daughter finally tagged me out!! LOL!

Meals were okay today. We had triple-thick chocolate oreo shakes for bday treat for Isabel. Mine was small, but not really necessary. I needed a quickie WO before my board mtg (leaving v. soon) so I did MM Push/pull premix. I went as heavy as possible. Feeling good about it. Baby kicked! Ultrasound is 1.5 weeks away!!!!

see ya!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.