:::::::::: cLEAN & tidy tuesday ::::::::::

Running short on time, so I will make this a quick one...

Yesterday was a wonderful day off! We ordered new furniture, here is the link...

http://www.grandhomefurnishings.com/itemdetails.php?id=263&sid=51&cat=4

We ordered it in taupe, not green. We got the sofa, two big chairs, and two ottomans! It's not the most attractive furniture out there, but definitely the most comfortable I've even sat on.

Slow & Heavy chest and back today -- I'm nervous! I hope I like it!

Menu:

B protein shake
S crackers, string cheese
L sandwich w/turkey, lettuce, tomato, and red onions
S pineapple, fiber one bar
D chili

Check back later!

Morning ladies. Back to work :( It's going to be a crazy day today.

Good luck with the S&H Katie. Back and Chest is not that bad.
My w/o today was 4DS-bootcamp tri and bicepts.Katie my living room furniture looks similar to that. I have a love set, sofa, and recliner/rocker. It's so soft you can sleep in it.

b-oatmeal
s-nuts and yogurt
l-turkey sandwich
s-fiber one
d-chicken breast and veggies

Question:
How do you stay motivated to workout?

I usually stay motivated to work out by:
1. weighing myself
2. Cathe calendar is in my bedroom next to the alarm clock
3. I watch action movies, such as martial arts
4. I watch FitTV
5. I read books and magazine such as Oxygen
6. I buy new w/o DVDs LOL:D

Mornin' cLEAN & tidy peeps!

Today is DS #2's 10th bday. He's so excited b/c he's double digits. Too cute - can't wait until he wakes up to give him a big hug and kiss. Family is coming over for dinner and cake tonight. We celebrated with his friends Friday night; they spent the night.

My workout this morning was bodyweight, DB & kettlebell exercises performed in a round. I did 5 different exercises - 10 reps each and did as many rounds as I could in 20 minutes. Killer workout!

I joined the 12 week check in. My bday is in 12 1/2 weeks, I need to get going. I don't know how much longer that check in is going to exist, but I need the count down to help keep me on track.

BBL

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I LOVED S&H chest and back!!

Robin, does it get harder??

Shirl, I am getting ready to start a 12 week challenge in about two weeks (beginning of March).

Sipping my protein shake, I am thinking I may need to add a Kashi waffle in with my shake a breakfast -- I need some solid food before 9:30 am, you know? When I have just a shake, I have coffee, water, shake, and more coffee before I ever eat any solid food.

Be back at lunch time!!

Morning clean peeps!

Back to work for me too :( What you gonna do right?

Katie, nice furniture, i love decorating. I think i would be that if i wasnt a dietitian

Robin, i stay motivated by making it a habit and trying to change things up. Results help too!

Shirl, do you own your kettlebells? I am dying to try it out. Happy Birthday to DD!!!

Kate, i hope you feel a better today, i know it will be a busy day for you and the girls.

Tonight, PUB/Barr, love it
Menu:
B: oatmeal, without dill :)
s: Cc/pp/almonds
l: veg soup, celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta/almond butter
d: steamed veggies (i got red cabbage, stinky!), lentils, broccoli etc, tomato puree
s: yogurt, kamut puffs
Have a great day all!
S

Katie, Furniture looks sooo comfy. Are you hungry before 9:30? Happy dance that you like S&H.

Robin, Great ways to stay motivated. This check in helps me to stay motivated to eat better. I don't have any problems staying motivated to exercise - it's my living. I guess that's my motivation!

Steph, Oh, you didn't want dill with your oatmeal this morning?! Yes, I have my own kettlebells. I don't use them very often due to my shoulder. Certain moves irritates it and it's just not worth it.

Kate, I'm glad DH was pampering you. I hope you feel better today.

Hi Colleen, Jenn and Lori!

Have a great day! I probably won't check in again today. We have a busy day planned; movies, shopping, out to lunch, family over for dinner. I stayed up late last night cleaning, wrapping presents and preparing food.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Everyone!

I am a little tired this morning. I woke up last night and I couldn't fall back to sleep.

Shirl, tell DS Happy Birthday. Sounds like a fun day is planned.
Kate, I hope you are feeling better.
Robin, I stay motivated by knowing what my workout is before I get up. Otherwise I won't get out of bed :)
Katie, I agree that you should add a waffle. I am always hungry if I drink breakfast :)

w/o was Slo Mo TBC 1 & HLD Dome only
b: oatmeal w/ almonds

Rest of day is TBD.

BBL!

Colleen

Aw, Shirl! You're too sweet! I am doing better today than yesterday that's for sure. But I still feel pretty lousy. Isabel is sick w/ a fever and a headache. Big bummer. I got another mom to sub for me at preschool and we're snuggling in bed all day! We went to the video store and when Gina gets home from school we'll watch movies in my bed all afternoon. The only time they ever watch movies is on vacation so this will be a huge treat for them! They were so good yesterday while I slept all day - they deserve a special treat.

Katie, Glad you liked your WO and yay! on the new furniture! I would def. need something solid to start my day.

Robin, Hope your day is good! To keep motivated? Pretty much everything you have listed! Sometimes I'll pop a Cathe in the laptop just to listen to while I'm doing office stuff.

Shirl, Tell DS all of us in Catheland wish him a happy 10th! I remeber turngin 10 - I loved it too! Sounds like you had a great WO! Hope the company goes well tonight! You'll meet your goals in 12 weeks - you can do it!

food? yuck - I'm not even hungry.
so far:
b - apple and larabar while I took Gina to school (we slept in SO LATE!)
s - Fiber1 bar

rest of the day:
l - Kashi SW chicken, veggies, salsa
s - ??
d - tortilla soup, corn muffin

no WO for me. I am exhausted. I should NOT have done Imax2 yesterday.

bbl...

Hi Girls!

What a hellish day I was having earlier. No doubt it was alllll me and had nothing to do with everyone else. My day started off with weighing myself and i was not impressed. How does one gain 3 lbs in a weekend...TTOM you say? Could possibly be. I haven't had a period since jan 19th...so either I will be joining the baby banwagon OR my nasty attitude could be b/c of TTOM (which I am hoping for) Since having DS though my periods haven't been regular. I wouldn't go out and buy a test just yet.

Then I left the TM going today, get off to check the time..had time for one more mile ..TRIED to get back on but instead, tripped, fell on the TM and then rolled off the end of it. Now I have a burn on my arm from my little spill. Kind of amusing when you picture it. Then just the normal work stuff was getting on my nerves, people calling, people around..I just wanted to be left alone with my coffee and computer:)

My eating has been good b/c I haven't done much of it, to crooked to eat!
B-Two candy/2 cups of Java!
L-WW englidh muffin/cheese slice/egg and yogurt
S-Cranberry Fiber bar
D-Roast and veggies ( i think) I put a roast in the slow cooker so Im not sure what DH will do with it when he gets home tonight.

SO todays workout was a 6 mile run and BM2 abs. And I also did GS B,S&B last night going heavy and I am sooo sore today!

Katie** I really like the furniture. We are need of some new furniture but we have other things to get first. Enjoy your day with S&H!

Shirl** I have recently started my own little 6 week challenge (for some reason, 12 weeks seems so loooooong!) Following my own eating plan (healthy) and a rotation I made up. Still checking in with the 12 weekers though.

Robin** I guess there is more to do when there are days off hey? Hope work isn't to hard on you today!

Kate** Is the baby sucking all the energy out of you? LOL Thats how I felt when I was preggo with DS! To tird to do anything. DS didn't think I was actually that tired, he thought I was being lazy! LOL

Colleen** Looks like you have some good meals planned! Have a good workout tonight!

Step** Enjoy your day at work! Blah! I know where you are comming from. When I get off today, I am off until Fri night!

Lori

:)

Kate,
Thanks for checking in. Stay in bed and snuggle with your sweet babies. I hope you just need to rest more. I'm going to give you another rotation to choose from when you feel better. Don't over do it, as you already know.

Lori, I'm doing a 4 week rotation and then an 8 week rotation with 2 recovery weeks mixed in. Sorry about your morning. Hope the day goes better for you.

Have a great day everyone.

Ok, now I'm leaving, just wanted to make sure our preggers checkin buddy was ok. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Is everyone enjoying your lunch.

I had steam veggies (thanks Steph) and shrimp for lunch.
Feel better Kate [[hugs]].

Lori great w/o today and yesterday. I love gym style.

Good going Shirl with the kettlebells, those things scare me.

Slo-mo Colleen remindes me that I need to do an Amy rotation one week.

Katie I think S&H legs is the hardest because of the amount of weight that I selected. I enjoyed doing the S&H but not after 2 weeks.

Hey Jenn how was work?

Shirl, You are too good to all of us! I'm feeling even better than I did this AM so I'm tempted to get up and around and do all of the stuff that is nagging me to get done but.... it's kind of nice just staying in bed! We are NEVER this lazy...and it feels GREAT! I love the rotation you made and under normal circumstances it's going well. It's just being sick the last couple days... Hopefully tomorrow I'll be A-OK and back on schedule. I can't wait to get back to working out. Tomorrow is actually my scheduled rest day...we'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow

Lori, Too funny about the TM! At the chiro's office I used to work at a lady did that and was sore for a really long time. She did it at the gym and TONS of people saw her!:7 She had a good sense of humor about it. Don't forget to take care of yourself and EAT!!! After Isabel was born I didn't have periods for a LONG time and it actually prevented us from conceiving. You are pretty lean - maybe this is the cause of non-regular periods?? I didn't think I was too lean but as soon as I gained some weight my periods came back like clockwork. Hope you enjoy your next few days off!

Lunch was okay - according to plan but nothing sounds good or tastes good. Actually the chocolate pudding I made for the girls sounds AWESOME but I don't *want* to eat it!

I have a board mtg. for preschool tonight at 7. I will be going in my pajamas! Mike will have to get the girls to bed again. He called a while ago and said HE feels sick now! Boy am I glad I milked it last night!

have a great afternoon and thanks again Shirl!

Kate, glad you're feeling better :) Take today to rest, then tomorrow you can kick major butt. Snuggling sounds fun

Lori, at least you'll be getting a good break coming up? Sorry about your morning, i know i've had many of them..

Robin, steamed veggies rock! good for you. We just had rounds at the hospital, i brought my lunch, but did have a diet coke..why do i feel guilty about that??

Steph

Steph, Diet coke? Are you serious? YUCK! I quit drinking pop when trying to get preg w/ Gina and haven't had a glass since. It sounds terrible! that said, I doubt it's going to have too big of an impact on you day. Do you feel bloated now though? That's my biggest memory of pop - how full I feel afterward.

Well, I had my own splurge. I had some choc. pudding - about a cup. It was great at the time but now I'm full. I used skim milk so not too bad I guess. Just the sugar.

Back to Fox & the Hound!

Just finished lunch - chicken noodle soup and a salad. I had a Larabar and blueberries earlier to tie me over. It has been a crazy day! Glad it is almost over.

Lori, your TM accident is funny now. Glad you are okay.
Steph, don't feel guilty about the diet coke. Sometimes I will have a diet soda if I am craving sugar
Kate, glad you are starting to feel better. Enjoy your day in bed :)

Colleen

Colleen, Some nice warm soup sounds wonderful right now. What is your favorite larabar? Cashew cookie for me - anything that has cookie in the name *has* to be good, right???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.