:::::::::: cLEAN & tidy tuesday ::::::::::

I think I slept for 30 minutes this morning with my alarm going off/radio playing. I stayed up last night watching that special on tv about Natalee Holloway. Anyone else see this??

I won two auctions on e-bay last night -- both for sexy lingerie!! I haven't used my PayPal account in about 3 years, so I need to figure out how to add a new bank account...

Workout today is PUB -- will save abs for tonight for the sake of time/being on time to work! Menu will be something like...

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L grilled chicken and veggies
S banana, Fiber One bar
D salsa chicken in the crock pot (mmmm!!!), black beans

Hey Katie! Hope you're enjoying PUB. I just might do it Thursday - too impatient to wait til next week! Show us pics of your new *clothes*! You're gonna have some serious gasmax after your snack and dinner!!:p

My day's gonna be a busy one. I need to go make banana muffins to take to preschool this AM, where I'll be working for a couple hours. Home for lunch, hopefully DDs will nap(!). We're going out to eat w/ Mike's parents tonight, so no cooking tonight for me. I'm hoping Gina will feel a little better and we can go shopping this afternoon. We all need new clothes!

food!:
b - kashi, apple
s - ...banana muffin... (I PROMISE I'll stop at 1)
l - romaine, baked chicken breast, red and orange pepper, salsa
s - Kashi bar
d - probably a grilled chicken salad again

Workout is to be CardioKicks. I've done it once and might do it, might do something else. We'll see what I'm in the mood for.

Shirl, If I give you a list of my Cathes could I bother you with some help for a rotation? Nothing I'm looking at seems quite right for my schedule.

Hello Robin, Steph (work must've kept you busy yesterday), Colleen, Jenn, and anyone else reading this!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 HOUR DELAY!!!!!! TONS OF FOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here, a 2-hour delay means no AM kindergarten AND no preschool!!!!!!
It is my lucky day!!!!!!!!
I get my girls home all day with me!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to tell them. They are going to be so excited!

I had a couple licks of banana bread batter to celebrate!:9 Ugh - that's right. Now I'm stuck with a couple dozen muffins in the house. We should deliver them to family. I don't want them around!!

Going to try to do my cardio this morning after breakfast. They'll want to stay in their jammies to play Barbies anyway.

Hope everyone gets some kind of exciting news today too!

Steph, I just checked out the lululemon website and you are right - their stuff looks amazing. I would love to order, howeverrrrrr the website doesn't list any prices/stupid me can't figure out how to order? How do you order yours? Or maybe its too expensive and the Visa gods are giving me a sign I shouldn't order!:+ Thanks!

Morning ladies.
Katie Natalee Holloway was she a movie star from the 50s. Or is that Judy Holloway :+ I love bio-movies.

Kate how is cardiokicks compared to kickmax or kick punch and crunch?
Enjoy your day with the girls.

I did not get up early enough to w/o so I will do my Slow& Heavy legs and shoulders later on.

b-smoothie
s-banana
l- soup
s-?
d-chicken and whole grain rice
s-?

Off to work now.

Robin, I did CK about 2 months ago and it's the only time I did it so I can't really remember!!! It was a sweaty, tough one though! There are 2 guys in it - one of them is a big'un!(very cool!).
Your sleeping in sounds nice....Wish I could've but I had to get up to make those blasted muffins....and now we aren't going! Oh well. A small price to pay for NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little excited...can you guys tell?!?!

Good Morning cLEAN & tidy peeps!

Robin, I slept in this morning too. Stayed up late watching a movie. I hope you enjoy your workout later today.

Katie, I was going to watch it but decided to watch a movie instead. What happenend? How'd you like PUB?

Kate, Sure, list what you have and what your goals are and I'll make up a rotation. I saw your post on OD - dorsifelxion is flexing your foot - think toes to nose. Plantarflexion is pointing your toes. Have fun with the girls today and I hope you get to go shopping.

Good morning everyone else. Time to do PlyoX - a toughie, but I love it.

I'll be back with my menu.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning peeps,

Today is Imax 3.

Then I am babysitting my niece and nephew. I'm not going to the burial ceremony. The wake was very sad last night. They had a picture of her at a party with my baby when they were little. It made me tear up.

Menu:
b-egg, corn muffin
s-protien shake
l-???
s-???
d-thinking maybe chili

Have to get DD ready for school. BBL

Jenn

Shirl, I'll get more details to you later on the workouts - thank you!!! Hope you have fun PlyoX-ing!

Jenn, What is your corn muffin recipe? Sounds good w/ eggs - and salsa! I can't imagine how sad that burial would be. ((hug)) Those blasts in Imax3 are somehtin' else, aren't they!?

I LOVED PUB!! It was great, feel like I worked hard! I was conservative with my weight selections -- some of them were right on target, some of them I will increase next time. I really liked it though! I'm kinda scared about abs tonight!

Yes, Natalee Holloway is the high school girl that went missing in Aruba a few years ago when she was on a school trip. The special last night was about this <explative> that they arrested numerous times, but they never had any evidence to hold him. Well they have video taped confessions now, and he detailed everything that happened to her the night she died.

Menu is changing today -- Chris is off work today, and he wants me to meet him for lunch at the mexican place. We try to take advantage of opportunities like that when we can. So here is what I am thinking...

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L mexican -- probably chicken fajitas
S banana, maybe some apple slices also
D chicken pasta, steamed green beans

Since I won't be coming home at lunch, the crock pot chicken will have to wait til tomorrow.

Have a great day, see you after work this evening!

Morning clean eating, dirty talking peeps!!

Yesterday was nutso! Meeting after meeting. Got home, and killed it! KCM step box, blast challenge from KM and core. My knees are PO'd though. I got on the scale this morning, and i'm down to 126 lbs! WHAT is said? I haven't been down that low in years and years. Must be the change in rotation and all of you! My chiro said last week he can feel my bones though, and asked if i was okay...weird.

Katie, i love PUB (thanks Kate!!), i started 3 weeks ago, and i'm addicted. Fajitas are clean!

Kate: are you going out for dinner with the inlaws? I dont have cardiokicks, but i've been eyeballing it too! Lululemon are probably hard to order on line, they are special because they custom fit them to you in the store, and you pick them up 2 weeks later, so they literally are perfect....and pricey! I have a pair of pants, i LOVE, that were $150 bucks!! I think you'll have to come to Toronto and try them on :)
yeah Barbies!!!!!

Robin, enjoy S+H, i always lift after work, more energy!

Shirl, enjoy plyox, how long is that workout?

Jenn: Hugs to you, this is tough, hard when the person is so young.

Well, today is busy again, workout PUB!!! and Barr method tonight. I've got the trainer tomorrow...he's gonna hurt me i think :) Good thing he's cute. I better not eat any fibrous things before, dont want to have an accident, lol!

BBL
Steph

Jenn (hugs) I know it must be hard.

Shirl enjoy PlyoX. Does Imax 3 have step only premix? I know the blasts are high impact.

Questions:
I have a 50s Sock-Hop to host for kids and teenagers this Saturday. I have the music and some of the decorations (45 records) but what else can I do?

Robin, how fun!! Poodle skirts, bright colours, ankle socks...

Diners were really popular too, i'm thinking like drive in's etc.
Sounds fun!
Steph

Katie, Glad you liked PUB. Have fun w/ Chris! I would love a date - we are looooong overdue.

Steph - Good for you on 126! See, malt balls are THAT bad for ya! Glad you had a great w/o yesterday. Will you do cardio w/ Arnold tomorrow? I'd be scared to do weights today with him looming ahead tomorrow! Lululemon is actually opening a store at the Somerset Mall (1.5 hours away). BUt I'd rather come to Toronto to get em! All their stuff is super cute!

Robin, I just found a recipe for onion rings that you make in the oven instead of frying them. It would be a healthier option and go along w/ the 50's theme. Let me knowif you want me to find it. Sounds like a lot of fun - Is it for G Scouts?

Breakfast was semi as-planned. My Kashi ran out before I had a full serving so I had a banana mini-muffin (bad girl!).

Hoping to get my workout in this morning - better move it!

Good Morning Everyone!

Steph, congrats on the weight loss! Way to go!!!
Robin, I think of hamburgers, milkshakes and fries when I think of a 50s theme party
Katie, glad you are getting some quality time with Chris and Collin. I always use Hanes if Champion is not have their 19.99 sale
Jenn, hugs. Hang in there.
Kate, have a great day with your girls. Hope you can get your workout in.

I need to run to meetings but I will be back later with my menu.

Colleen

Colleen, Hope your day goes well! OOh, speaking of milkshakes, I've got a recipe for those too!!!:9 :9 :9

YAY! I got my workout in!!!

My left foot's arch has been very sore about 20-30 minutes into cardio lately, esp. high impact. I'm thinking my years of cardio wothout shoes is catching up to me.....

SO I WORE SHOES TO WORKOUT!
can you believe it?!:eek:

I actually like it. It's a little different to get used to it and I got tripped up a few times but I think I'm a convert. Just think of all the cute shoes I'll be able to buy now! How often do you gals get new ones?

I did 4DS LIS cardio and I was having so much fun I did the finished combos again. I was still having fun and DDs were being good so I did HIS finished combo. And I was still(!) having fun and DDs were excellent so I did that again! Decided I'd better not push it and quit.

Our 10-yo. cousin is having a school band concert tonight but I'm going to stay home w/ DDs. We wouldn't get home until 9 - way too late for little girls on a school night. Mike is going to go with his folks. I'll go CS after I get the girls to bed. I'm so excited to gave a couple hours alone tonight. I love DH, but alone time is nice too.

Better go be w/ DDs. Actually Gina fell asleep & Isabel wants to play waitress! See ya!

Quick check in

Steph, PlyoX is 58 minutes total - 9 min w/u - 5 1/2min c/d & stretch. I really love the workout. Great job with your weight.

Jenn, My heart goes out to you and family.

Kate, sounds like you had a fun workout and time to yourself tonight! Yeah!

Katie, Hope you enjoy your lunch with Chris.

Colleen, Have you checked out Tracey's sight? - core & circuit look good.

Robin, How's work going? The party sounds fun! I think a hula hoop contest would be fun.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.