:::::::::: cLEAN & tidy tuesday ::::::::::

Back to work for me today, hopefully I don't go back to a horrible mess! I worked late a lot last week when Collin was gone and I STILL left stuff undone at the end of the week. Oh well... My co-workers are taking me out to lunch today, so that is something to look forward to. Also, I have a cute new outfit to wear so that is also exciting!

Workout today will be Muscle Max UB premix, abs (later tonight).

Menu:

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L who knows -- out to eat
S banana
D cereal

Chris and I have a late meeting tonight with MetLife to talk about life insurance. I have a policy thru work with MetLife, so we are going to talk about some numbers. Chris is the big breadwinner, and he has ZERO life insurance. I am figuring that I will eat a big lunch, eat my snack late, then cereal when I get home so I am not eating a heavy meal too late.

I will be doing push-ups today! Let's see how I can do!!

Morning

Well I was not able to w/o yesterday but today I did do 4DS-LIC and core. Life Insurance is a great thing to have and I think that no one should be w/o life insurance. MM sounds like fun. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do next month :+ because I want to do everything. I know to increase muscle mass I need to pick a rotation and stick to it. I guess once my new DVDs come then I will decide.

Menu:
B-oatmeal with wheat germ
s-fruit and nuts
l-?
d- turkey and veggies
s-hot chocolate :D

Katie enjoy your b-day lunch

I was thinking of a rotation like this:
Sat-cardio
Sun-1/2 hour cardio and muscle endurance (MM or ME)
Mon-cardio 45mins
Tues-S&H
Wed-S&H
Thur-S&H
Fri-rest

Katie, We need to get life insurance too. And a will. We just can't decide who to leave the girls to! I'll call to make an appointment today. Thanks! Good meal plan.

Robin, Good lookin' rotation. Enjoy your hot chocolate! mmmmm

bbl...

Good Morning!

It looks like everyone had a fairly good day yesterday. :) Core Synergistics is my workout for the day. One of my FAVES! :)

Katie, I hope work isn't too crazy. I bet you look cute in your new outfit and have fun going out to lunch.

Robin, Your menu looks good - Are you going out to lunch today? I think you might want to change the rotation just a little if you do the workouts as produced. For ex:
Sat-S&H chest&back
Sun-cardio & core
Mon-S&H legs&shoulders
Tues-cardio
Wed-S&H tris&bis
Thurs-cardio
Fri-rest/stretch

My DS just got up to exercise with me so I'll be back! :)

Hi Kate and all who follow.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning Robin, Kate, Shirl, and all to follow!

I agree, life insurance is a must. My work pays for me to have a 100K policy, not sure if I should get more. We will see what the premium is on another 100K. Not sure how much to get for Chris, maybe 250? We are also looking into disability insurance on him, but from what I hear the premiums are thru the roof! He has Aflac, which may be good enough.

Workout went well, I am tired now, it was hard. Maybe I was trying to go to heavy.

I am concerned that I am not going to get very many veggies today. I would bet my life that I am going to eat french fries at lunch, but I don't really feel like that is a *vegetable* Maybe I will try to order a sandwich with lots of extra lettuce, tomato, and onions.

Robin, I agree with Shirl, I would be careful of doing all 3 S&H's 3 days in a row.

PS, I did the first set of 12 push ups in MM from my toes -- YAY for me!!

Good morning cLean and tidy ladies!

I have been sooo busy at work and after work, i feel like i'm missing everyone. I'm soo peeved right now. My medical director asked me to put together a presentation to inservice on our our referring floors on the HIV hospice program. well, its scheduled for tomorrow evening, so i took the morning off to workout, get the dogs out etc. And i've been putting this thing together after work, along with working on the next book for the column and my college law competency test! Guess what, its been cancelled! Peeves me right off...Anyway, i miss you all!!

Katie: Being back to work stinks, good luck with the life insurance, i think my work pays (Canada is so much different), but i'm meeting with my CFP on Friday too. Good for you on the pushups!!!

Robin, i agree with Shirl, breaking up the S&H might be a good idea, Shirl knows, she's our expert.

Shirl, i'm really intersted in P90X, as you know, going try the trainer first, then maybe invest in STS first, i'm holding off!!

Kate, morning!!

Workout today, PUB/Barr
Menu:
B: you know it
s: salt free CC/PP/almonds
l: veggie soup, carrots/celery sticks, hummus, apple
s: ryveta and almond butter
d: steamed veggies/lentils, yogurt

I did the stepbox, KCM and i'm really liking it. I added on the blast challenge from KM and really killed it last night, then did BM2 abs, and ME abs! Good for me. Now can someone get me away from the freaking chocolate malt balls on Saturdays, lol!
Steph

Steph ~~~~~~~~ will power waves~~~~~~EVIL chocolate malt balls

thanks Shirl I forgot about Core and I'll sub Sunday for Saturday. With this rotation I'll get 3 cardio and 3 weight days. Thanks:)

WOW:eek: 12 boy pushups Katie? I only did one :(

Good morning everyone!

I chickened out this morning and only did 16 on my toes. I did a lot of core work and I think I was just tired. I will try them when I am fresh on Thursday to see if I can get up to 25 pushups on my toes.

Katie, definitely get life insurance for Chris. DH and I got enough so that we could pay off the house and live for a year. That might be sound like a little much but my Dad died when I was a teenager and I know my Mom struggled a little financially.
Robin, don't try to do S&H 3 days in a row. You won't be able to move :)
Steph, don't you hate when people make you do something really quickly only to change their mind? So frustrating.
Shirl, what is core synergistics - is it part of P90X?

w/o HLX Combos only, Parts yoga/abs premix
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: chili suiza bake (it is like a enchiladas verde without the tortillas and baked in a casserole)
s: fruit
d: tbd - possibly going out with friends

Colleen

Shirl, Did you and DS have fun working out together? That's awesome!

Katie, Good luck getting your veggies in. ^5 on the pushups. I'll do mine tonight I think.

Steph, Sorry about work! What is the competency test about? Sounds scary to me! Jeez, terminator! Awesome workout last night!

Robin, I like your flashy sign, you flashy gal you!:7

Colleen, 16 sounds pretty awesome to me! Where are you going for dinner?

menu, so far:
b - 1 egg, 3 whites, yellow pepper, salsa, half of a multi-grain eng. muff
WORKOUT!!!!!! Gina is at kindergarten, Isabel is at preschool, and I did HIS cardio and Bar Method Fat Free. I feel so selfish and wonderful.. There is so much I could've been doing with my time. Oh well! Now I'll have time to do it tonight AND DH can help me!
s - banana

DH is bringing Isabel home from preschool for me too! yay!
lunch - 2 c. chili tortilla soup, apple slices (I will NOT eat any of DDs grilled cheese!
s - pear maybe??
d - chicken with red pepper and onion (new recipe - I'll let you know if its good), salad

I'm having a great day and I have that really wierd motivation going again. I listened to some pump-me-up Missy Elliott on the way home from preschool and I feel awesome and strong! DH is mortified I listen to that stuff!!! hahahah!

Hope you all are having a good day.

Where my peeps at???

Just finished lunch. I underestimated how hungry I would be after working out. Had some (a lot) of pb w/ my apple slices.....

I forgot to take the chicken breasts out of the freezer to thaw! I can still thaw them in ice water but I *hate* doing that. Probably will though...

Hope you all are having a great day!

I guess its just me all by my lonesome self today!!!

Well, how indulgent can a girl get? First I get to workout extra long this morning. Now I just woke up from a 30 minute nap! DDs needed to nap *real bad* and the only way they'll both go down is if I go too. Soooo...off we went to Lala Land! I feel great!

Going to get some work done now!

Hi Kate,
I'm happy to hear that you're having a good day. :) I think I might take a nap. I have to teach 2 classes this afternoon back to back and I'm tired.

Colleen, Core Synergistics is from P90X and I love it!

Hello Everyone! I hope you're having a good day. I've decided to try to take a nap.

Oh, my menu
s-protein shake
b-segg whites, 2 slices ezekiel toast, nat.pb & banana
l-HUGE salad, leftovers from last night
s-larabar
d-chicken breast -I haven't decided how I'm preparing it and loads of veggies
s-hot chocolate - inspired by our dear Robin! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, I hope your nap is refreshing for you! I looked for ezekiel bread last time I was at the store and couldn't find it.

Steph, Don't let work stress you out too much!
Katie, I hope your lunch out is good to you!
Jenn, Hope you're having fun in Atlantic City!
Robin, What did your lunch end up being?
Colleen, Hope work is going okay for you? Not long til your helper comes!

I think when DDs wake up I'm going to go to the grocery store again (3x in 2 days!) to get thawed chicken breasts. PRicey, but I really don't feel like thawing my own today! Plus, Gina needs Valentines for school! I can't wait for her class party! Wish I couldn've been "Room Mom" this year, but too much going on to be responsible for all of that!

Have a terrific Tuesday afternoon!

Who's having hot chocolate without me!!

Shirl, i'm eyeballing your hot choclate.

Kate, excellent workout and nap, doesnt it feel great? I got fleece sheeets, and these are the best things in the world! Oooh, valentines cards. How many do you need to get? I remember loving Valentines day as a kid, everyone in the class got one and chocolates.

I'm having another crazy day here, i'm finding it so hard rushing home to get the dogs out, usually DH has the afternoon shift, but since he's on days for 6 months, i'm walking them 3x/day.
My monthly friend is here now too...oh well!

Keep on trucking!
Steph

Steph, I'll abstain from hot chocolate with you! The fleece sheets sound great! I think 20 Valentines is all. Nice small class. Just think of the extra cals youre burnin' with the extra dog walkin'! Sorry about Aunt Flo! When do you meet with *Arnold* again?!

Shirl can I buy core Synergistics separetely?
Kate I'm glad that you are enjoying your day and I ate chicken and salad for lunch.

I'm home now cooking dinner and will take a short cat-nap.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.