:::::::::: cLEAN & tidy tuesday ::::::::::

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Good morning! Monday is over, hopefully the rest of the week will fly by!

What does today hold for you in terms of your menu, workout, and the rest of your life?

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Do you have any unique or bizarre talents or habits? Tell us about them!

......and drink your water!!!

Glad Monday is over, geez! I am a VERY emotional person, I need to try not to get too involved with my clients. It's just hard not to -- people like me go into these jobs because we care about people.

Today should be a much calmer day. I have a lot of clients to see, but I should be able to get lots of work done too. I have only 2 cases in court, which is a blessing!

Workout today will be GS Chest & Triceps, hoping I can do better with the tricep section this week than I did last week!

Menu:

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L tuna, crackers, apple slices
S banana and Kashi bar
D ravioli w/marinara, steamed green beans

QUESTION: Bizarre habits? I am a habitual chap stick user. I have multiple tubes in every room of my home, and I use it probably once per hour. I have a particular kind that I like, and Chap Stick just stopped making it, so I bought 15 tubes off of e-bay to hold me over til I figure out what to do next, LOL!

Unique talents? Hmmm, not sure. I am pretty good in the kitchen, particular with baking. I also decorate cakes -- I am making my best friend's wedding cake in April.

Have a great day!!!

Good Morning Katie and all who follow,

I'm just about to start Total Body+ and abs/core+. Eating went well yesterday! It's about time - I am so proud of myself!
I haven't given today's menu much thought. Breakfast was yogurt with a banana and granola.

Katie, Good luck with GS C&T - sending you I am strong vibes!

I don't think I have any bizarre habits or unique talents. I guess I'm pretty ordinary with that little something extra.

I'll be back. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Morning ladies.

That's a funny question. I have the habbit of weighing myself at night and then again in the morning. Today I shrunk 3 pounds over night. NOT!:eek: I weight the same as I did yesterday morning.

Now my bizarre habit or ability is to read people emotions as soon as they walk into the room. I think most women have the same ability. But it is a pain because when people are sad it makes me sad until that person leaves the room. Working with patients is not always fun.

Today w/o will be some cardio, either rhy step or 4day something. I did not want to get up this morning, so later I'm going to do it.

b-oatmeal and raisons
s-1/2 Fiber One and apple
l- salmon and stringbeans
s-1/2 Fiber one (I can only eat an 1/2 at the time...gasmax :7
d-chicken and veggies
s-popcorn

Hello cLean peeps! Not even going to say tidy, cause everyone kicked arse yesterday :)

I couldnt get on the computer last night, DH had a project due for his new job this morning, so i couldnt check in again. I did the cardio step box, Kelly Coffey, my first Kelly DVD. It was good, but i'm too loyal to Cathe, i didnt find it intense enough, so i added the bag challenge from Amy's KBX and core.

Kate!! yeah on the new videos. I hope you like them, they are different, give it a few times, i kinda hated them at first.

Katie, sorry yesterday was so busy, i get emotionally attached to my patients all the time, its hard.
question: Habits, i have a lip gloss obsession, kinda like your chapstick one. I have OCD, so i do the same things every week, on the same day...i do see a shrink :)
Talents: i can remember everything. Words to songs i've heard once, faces, names, page numbers...i'm like Rainman!

Shirl, congrats on yesterday!! You should be proud, i know you had a tough weekend :)

Robin, watch out for those fibre 1 bars okay...I dont think everyone can read emotions, i think that is a talent. That means you are in tune with yourself too i think.

Well, tonight i'm going to try PUB! and Bar.
Menu:
B: why bother telling you
s: quark, almonds, pp
l: tofu noodle soup, carrots/celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta and nat PB
d: steamed veggies, lentils, tomato, yogurt
BBL
Steph

Hi again,

I finished my workout and am happy to say that I am getting so much better with the hanging leg moves!

Katie, I hope today is not as emotionally draining for you. How'd the workout go?

Robin, Is your voice back? A step workout sounds fun! Good menu; I still need to check out the website in more detail.

Steph, KCM is not as challenging as some of Cathe's stuff but I think it is fun. I love kickboxing and really focus on the kicks and punches - that's how I release my tension!

Hi Kate, Colleen and Jenn!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick check-in because my morning has been crazy. I am hoping to get out of here at a reasonable time and make myself a healthy dinner. DH has a business dinner tonight. Menu today is clean and I committed to keep it that way.

BBL!

Colleen

Hey ladies, my day is going okay. Check out my thread over in OD "Wedding Dress Dilemma" x(

My workout was pretty good, upped the weight for triceps a bit, dropped the weight for chest a bit. I think I am trying to do too much on those bench presses and flies.

Munching on apples now, then tuna and crackers, then a brisk walk thru our *surprise* dusting of snow that we got this morning for court. Goodness, I hope today is better than yesterday!

I think I am PMSing, I have cried a handful of times this morning over my wedding dress situation!

PS Stephanie has a bizarre obsession with quark and oatmeal, Kate with honeycrisp apples, and Robin with...... christmas ornaments!!

Hey, Gals. Such a busy stressful day today for me. Katie, If it's any consolation I feel like crying too but I can't blame PMS. Hoping to have some time later for an appropriate check in. Eating is super clean and as far as workouts.... let's just say this is a forced rest week. Hoping to maybe do Bar later.

Hey ladies, good afternoon. I'm eating my salmon, with rosemary.

Katie lets not forget my obsession with CHOCOLATE :9 lol:D

Wedding Dress Drama-max we will help you girl.
Don't cry because you will make me cry {{{group hug}}}

Steph you can remember everything? Wow that will keep me up at night. You should be a detective or a CSI agent.;-)

Shirl my voice is getting better little by little but I still sound like a man. I love kickboxing also.

Colleen let us know what you cooked clean for dinner.

PS! Katie has an obsession with tuna and apples...lol

I'm a total nutter, havent you guys figured that out already :)
Katie, get the dress you want, i agree with some of the posters. Call the David's people, and get a credit.
Do you have pics of the new dress?

Robin, chocolate obsession is normal...my oatmeal and quark obsession is criminal.

Kate, hope you're okay? Didnt like the tone of your post, sounds like today is really stressful. Worring about you!!
Steph

Thanks, Steph, I'm doing okay. One of those days I guess. I'll fill everybody in more later.

My wierd talent is that I can somersault going up the stairs! Tell you a funny story about it later!

Yes oatmeal and quack obsession is funny.

Hey you know what we all have Cathe obsessions...which is a good thing.

Kate somersault going up???

Cathe obsession!! Why didnt all of us say that one? Robin, you're so right!

Kate, i'm not sure if i should be more concerned about your emotional state, or your summersault story...lol, i hope that got a smile :)
Steph

Hi ladies,

Katie I read your thread over on OD. You should wear the dress that makes you feel the best. Even if you buy two dresses you can alway sell on on ebay and not take a big loss. I hope Davids can work something for you. I actually wore a bridesmaid dress in ivory for my Vegas wedding in 2004. I didn't want to spend a lot and my dress was about $200. The lady at the dress shop actually suggested it. Bottomline: It's the one day where everything should be perfect for you. So if having the other dress is what makes you happy go for it. No Regrets!:)

By the way I want to go to the beach! It is cold here. Maybe next month when I have a vacation.

I did not get the job. It's okay. I would have liked the earlier but I can live with what I have.

So now that last week is over I need to regroup and move on. This week is my Tracey week. I did HISM2 step and abs. I need to really build up the endurance in my abs. Here is a crazy question why do I feel it in my quads also when doing ab work? Any clue?

My sweet tooth has gotten the better of me today so my meals haven't been clean.

Kate-((hugs)) to you, you sound a little stressed hope all is ok.

Colleen hope your afternoon is less crazy.

Hi to everyone else!!

Sorry that you did not get the new job.

I smetimes feel ab work in my quads too, especially with Cathe coremax.
I feel fat because I just finished my 1qt of water. I really need to workout when I get home.

Here is the $1400 dress I loved...

http://www.anjolique.com/ourcollection/largeview.aspx?id=262&section=Couture&page=1

Here is the David's dress, similar...

http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=3353&prodgroup=127

Here is the dress I bought...

K169.jpg

"Wedding Dress Drama Max" LOL, I love it!

Wow katie that is similar and so pretty. I say go for the $500 dress. Did David's bridal get back to you yet?

I feel like my little sis is getting married ;(

HELP ME!!

My friends are here for American Idol, and everyone is eating cheese and crackers and/or ice cream! Agghhhhh!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.