+++++ Clean & Tidy Tuesday +++++

Thanks for the compliments on Collin's pottery -- I am really happy with the way it turned out! I can't wait to see everyone's reactions when they open them on Christmas!

Workout this morning is 4DS C & B / HIS. This is my last week of 4DS before moving on to something else, so I need to give it my all, but I am TIRED! Why am I so tired all the time? I really love everything about this workout, so I am sure I will get into it.

Another busy day at work today -- a morning playing catch up from my sick days, and afternoon filled with appointments. My co-worker's husband plays guitar and it giving a concert at a local church on our lunch hour, so I am going with her to that, will hopefully grab something quick for lunch after!

Menu will look something like this...

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L something on the go, who knows
S banana
D grilled chicken, broccoli

Morning

Today is my departments Christmas party and I'm wishing that they will have plenty of veggies, chicken or turkey. I'm going to eat clean until I get to the cakes :9 Also I'm going to drink a lot of water.

No w/o today, rest day.
b- oatmeal
s- 1/2 sandwich
l- ??
d-??

Wish me luck.

OMG Collin work is beautiful! So professional and pretty colors. What's the name of that place again?

Hi ladies,

Katie- Collin is so cute and I love his pottery. He did a great job painting them. My DD does pottery after school once a week and she absolutely loves it.

Robin good luck at the Christmas party. Hopefully you can find something semi clean if it not just eat small portions and drink lots of H2O.

I won a WII off a ebay last night for DD. So she will be excited. Today is going to be Imax 2 and maybe HSC, then some Christmas shopping with my sister. My menu:

Protien shake before my workout.
B-scrambled egg, 1/2 ww english muffin with lite butter and fruit spread.
S-?
l-?
S?
d-maybe baked ziti and salad
S?

I don't know if its the cold weather but I haven't been wanting to get up in wo before work. It is so cold anymore. I don't like it.

x(

Jenn

Thanks ladies!! The place is called You Made It!

Robin, good luck at the party!

Jenn, good luck with your workouts! Getting up in the morning for early workouts is hard!

Katie - Have a fun lunch hour

Robin - Good luck at the party - enjoy your cake - I hope they have chocolate!

Jenn - Do you do those wokrouts back to back?! Oh my word! Have fun w/ you sis. My youngest sis is my absolute best friend, hands down.

My day will be busy and CLEAN! Post menu later....have a great morning!

Hello cLean and tidy ladies!

I'm sorry i didnt get back yesterday, i had 48 exams to mark and enter into the system. I am going to miss the extra money the most, but i've gotten so used to teaching now, i might even miss the students. they are offering my summer semester, May -Aug, we'll see. Everything is marked though!! and a week early.

Yesterday I did the warmup and intensity drill from KPC, then did 2 drill intervals from Amy's KBX, cool down and core.
Today, total body, you know i love MIS, so probably that, and Bar. I might add in some jari love next week, do you all like her workouts?

Katie, Colin could make a fortune selling his art!! They are great, adn dont look like a 2 year old made them that's for sure.

Robin, good luck today, you'll kick butt i'm sure. Mine is Thursday, but i'm bringing food to it, so i'm covered. Maybe you should too! Bring a big salad or something..

Jenn, I hear you about the morning workouts. I'm going to have to workout before work on Thursday and i'm already dreading it! Great workout today, wowza!

Kate, good morning!! Come back when the little one's are up.

Today:
B: you know it..oatmeal
S: quark, i have a colleague addicted now too
L: tofu soup, celery/carrots and hummus, fruit
s: ryveta and almond butter
d: steamed broccoli, cauli, and asparagus, tomato puree, and lentils
s: yogurt, and kamut puffs

BBL
Steph

Good Morning Everyone!

Robin - good luck today with the party. I know it is hard especially with all the desserts. My work party is next Wed.
Jenn - congratulations on your Wii. Your DD will love it!
Steph - what is ryveta? Still haven't found quark.
Katie - good luck with lunch on the go. Hopefully you can find something clean

w/o was HSC
b: oatmeal
s: clementine
l: chicken, veggies
s: apple
d: tbd (DH and I are going shopping tonight so it will probably be on the run)

Have a great day!

Colleen

Steph - Sounds like you're having a good day!

Colleen - I love HSC - the music is motivating. Have fun w/ DH tonight! I would love a date night!

My eating is WIERD today, but clean. We'll run errands this afternoon so that will keep me from mindless snacking!

See you!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I was mia yesterday. My DD was sick, vomitting, high fever, etc. I had to work in the afternoon and evening, so DH had to come home to watch DD. She's feeling better today, no vomitting, but still has a fever.

Yesterday was a rest day... again. My eating hasn't been clean. I decided to weigh myself yesterday and my weight is the same. So, I've maintained my weight for the past 2 weeks despite unclean, untidy eating and several rest days. I'll take it; although I'd really like to get back on track!

I'll be back DD feels sick again.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl- So sorry about DD! I was hoping it wasn't your back still, but this doesn't sound much better. Poor thing! Good for you on maintaining!

Sorry about your DD Shirl I hope she feels better.

Well ladies I did good and bad at this Christmas party. I did eat salad and veggies, but I also had fried chicken and mac-n-cheese. I feel like a stuffed turkey.
:-(

Tomorrow I'll be clean and tidy for sure.

What about the CAKE, RObin??!!:7 :9 :9

It's okay - I've probably ate too many peanuts today!}( x( STRESS!!!!!

<<enters the thread with head hung in shame>>

Hello. I had an un-clean day.

One co-worker brought in donut holes -- I ate about 10!

Another co-worker brought in potato soup -- I ate two small bowls.

Portion-wise, I did fine, I didn't overdo it. I am just sad because I know I could have made better (cleaner) choices.

I will have a small squeeky-clean dinner, then bed. All that junk food has made me tired!

Katie & Robin - sorry about your unclean day! Tomorrow is a new day and new chance to eat clean.
Shirl - Sorry about DD - hope she feels better soon
Kate - how did the afternoon go?

No shopping tonight because DH is sick. I am off to figure out what he wants for dinner.

Well, we're goin' unclean left and right today! I would've had a tody dinner, but I made bacon for DH to go on our baked potatoes and some fell on my plate!!!! I have NO IDEA how that happened!:+

Headed downstairs now to do HST - I'm gonna hurt tomorrow!!! I've never done this one and I'm s-s-s-s-scared!!! Wish me luck - I'll report back!

Colleen - Keep stronger than us weaklings!! Sorry about DH. Is he a total baby (like my DH!) or is he pretty self-sufficient when he's ill?

Congrats to all of those who pulled it out today!

Better luck next time to those who bit the dust (aka donut holes}( ) today.

I am exhausted and I have had the same headache for going on three days. I think I am exhibiting signs of overtraining. I am so tired all the time, bored with my workouts, and losing motivation. Time to change things up soon!

GOODNIGHT!

Hello!

Just walked the dogs post dinner. I'm on track today. Did MIS and Bar method.
Christmas party carnage....Robin, Katie, Kate, it happens. Tomorrow is a new day.

Katie, maybe a recovery week is in order? I'm saving a few rest days for Christmas.
Robin, it sounds like you had fun at the party. I didnt hear anything about cake, so that's good right?

Kate, good luck! I dont have that workout. Report back.

Colleen, ryveta is a whole wheat flatbread thing, i think they're from Switzerland.

Shirl, hope DD is better, i'm sorry to hear that.

I still have my student, so very little time to post at work!!
Have a great night,
Steph

Katie, Take a few rest days if it will make you feel better. Our goal is long-term health & fitness, not a quickie calorie burn. I need to repeat this to myself too. I just finished HST & while it was an awesome workout I just wasn;t that into it. Thank goodness tomorrow is a rest day. I didn't feel like working out yesterday either but I did then too. I know I'll feel better Thursday after a rest. And Thur. is LIS cardio, so something to look forward to.

Sleep tight everybody!

Hi girls,

I didn't get my double workout in. I will try tomorrow morning to get up I really need to get back on track.I think it is just the cold weather.

I did okay with my eating today, not super unclean or tidy.

See you tomorrow.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.