####clean&tidy thursday####

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I'm feeling **almost** normal this morning. A little bit stuffy but I think I'm on the mend finally! I think I woke up sick last Tuesday morning... what a crazy week and a half! Ryan has told me I can't think about working out until at least Monday so I'll respect that. I'd like to have a couple of days of feeling normal before I jump into imax 3! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Katie, you are totally not a bad friend. We all have rough days where getting through the day is the best priority we can have! Hang in there. And thanks for the clif bars! You're my hero!

Kate, couldn't find katy tenniswood on facebook... are you lying about your identity b/c you don't want to be my fb friend? ;)

Anne, the spin bike looks awesome! I don't know if I could do it w/o an instructor though... Funny, did you know the french word for bike is velo?

Morris, sorry your kids aren't napping. Hope today is a better day. Good luck telling work that you're leaving. Do you plan to work in FL?

Klaudia, had to change my bracket... have NC winning. "Little" Tyler Hansborough deserves a good senior year. Sorry Nevena's not feeling well. I'm so tired of wiping Ellie's nose!

Colleen, sorry your job decision is going to be hard. I agree though, working for a 5 y/o would not be fun!

Robin, you were cracking me up y'day! Any results from STS yet? I have to admit, I'm not really hearing shining reviews about it. I'm not sure if I'll ever buy it - it just doesn't sound "fun" to me.

No big plans today. Girls are home from school due to a strike and I have my sonogram tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a happy day everyone!

angie

Angie, Glad you're feeling better! Ryan's right - rest that bodya little longer!
Wierd on the fb thing - I'll check it out later.

Up to do some CS before the girls are up....bbl.....

Happy Thursday ladies!! Does anyone else think it feels like it should be friday?? I need the weekend!!

Angie, I agree, continue to rest. Do you still go to the doctor today?
Kate, enjoy your CS! How are you liking meso two?

I am doing step this morning for the first time in a long time -- BM2, my favorite! Be back after the workout...

Katie, I HEART Meso2!
Hvae fun with BM2!

CSI - classical stretch, interrupted. :p Missed the last 5.....Julia's woke up...off to nurse!

bbl.............

LOL at "CSI"

Glad to hear you love meso two. I think I have actually decided to do STS like this...

meso one
meso two
meso three
meso two

That will take me right up to my vacation in late June. What do you ladies think!

I was a sweaty mess after BM2! A shower feels so much better when you are dripping sweat when you get in.

I'll be back at lunch for personals!

Morning!

Well it's a good thing this is my recovery week-I've been very lazy. I wanted to run outside yesterday, but then Nevena ended up with a 100.9 fever and was very clingy so I didn't get out, then I just got tired. Today she has school although I'm not sure we'll go. And we have VIP night at school and I'm supposed to go help prep beforehand. Gotta get a run/abs in a naptime! I feel guilty! And March Madness begins! Woo hoo!

Angie, glad you're on the mend! UNC's point guard probably won't play in round one-I don't like Tyler Hanesbrough-too whiney.

Kate, you did better than me and I don't have a baby to nurse!

Katie, glad you got to do some step. I need the weekend!

Hi Ladies!

bbiab...

Hey ladies

Angie I'm glad you are feeling better and Monday you will be 100%. STS meso 2 results well I'm getting stronger that's for sure. I usually weight myself on Sat. What are your fitness goals, to tone up, lose weight etc. STS is for gaining muscle tone.

Anne I'm going to check out the spin bike. I was wondering if it hard on your knees? I know step aerobic is killing my knee.

Katie you are going to love meso 2! It's like Gym-Style-Gone-Crazy. I think after I finish meso 3 I'm going to break down the weeks like:
meso 2
k-bells
meso 2
k-bells
meso 2 etc
recovery

meso 3
k-bells
meso 3
k-bells etc

Meso 1 is endurance and it's not my cup of tea. Maybe in my past life I was an Amazon Queen :rolleyes:....hey speaking of Amazon where is my new DVD:mad:

Klaudia I hope you can get your run in.

off to do STS 17 back and bi. I hate back work but I need a strong back to do leg work...right:confused:?

Last edited:
Yeah, part of what appealed to me is that it comes with work out DVDs. And I think there are a lot of DVDs available. Spinning is not hard on your knees, as long as you adjust the seat correctly. The owner's manual has detailed instructions on how to do it. I also suggested to Jim that he go to a spinning class to learn proper form, but he soundly rejected that idea. I love spinning and it's one of the things I miss from the gym, so I'm very excited to have one at home. Plus, we'll both use it. We have a rowing machine, but I hate that thing. I've been part of a local rowing club in the past and I love rowing in a boat on a river, but put me inside on a machine and after 3 minutes I'm like, "Can I stop now?" Jim uses the rowing machine a lot, but he wants some variety. So, this'll be great!

Angie, I'm glad you're feeling better.

Robin, how was the BBQ?

Kate, you would like spinning because it's really hard.

Katie, isn't BM2 fun? You guys encouraged me to get it and I'm so glad I did.

Klaudia, it sounds like you have a full day ahead of you!

Colleen, I hope work is quiet for you today.

Morris, good luck at work today, I hope it goes well.

bbiab

anne

Good Morning Everyone!

I am exhausted this morning. I never did run last night - I was just too tired. I got AF and I hope that is what is making me tired. I really don't want to get sick right now. This morning I did STS Disc 17 Legs. My hamstrings are fried. I hope I can walk later.

Angie, STS is really hard but I am enjoying the challenge. I am seeing more definition and I am very slowly losing some fat.
Robin, you are brave for going back to meso 2 after finishing STS. I think I am going to take a break and do some kettlebells for a few weeks.
Kate, I guess I am the only one who likes ME. I don't mind Meso 2 but I really liked Meso 1 but I did burn out quickly.
Klaudia, I hope Nevena feels better.
Katie, don't worry about being tired and busy. We'll be here when your life is a little calmer.
Anne, the bike looks awesome. I like spinning was I always had to drag myself to do it.
Morris, good luck telling work you're leaving today.

Angie, I forgot, have you seen the movie Glory Road? We bought it and watched it last night. You'll love it! You, too, Klaudia, and anybody else who loves the NCAA tournament.

anne

katie, you speak my language! i love to be sweaty!
wheres vaca? obx?

katie & robin, good planning!

klaudia, our vip night is next wk - isabel is so excited! im not helping tho!:eek: you're such a good mom! im hoping for more involvement next yr when j is older...i feel like i missed so much this yr:(
bummer on the fever...:(

anne, i used a very nice rowing machine at a gym before and i loved it. we havea very old one...it sucks!:p

colleen, i love fried hamstrings!:D

j slept extra - got so much done!
my eats are 100% - hoping to keep it that way. i love meso2 so far and really want to see results! feel like i just maintained w/1

Anne, we saw Glory Road at the movies! Loved it-and Josh Lucas;)

Kate, I feel like I took on too much. It'll be much easier when Nevena gets to kindergarten. Did you do two years of preschool? We're debating putting Nevena in because of the cost-$100/month for 2 days. I feel guilty though cause the other two both went. And Nevena's really bright, so I don't want to bore her. Decisions.

Dinner last night was yummy.

Colleen I know sTS is getting hard. I thought that I was going to faint while doing one arm horizontal rows. Cathe said that horizontal DB rows should have lighter weights than vertical rows because of the different arm placement. Also seated concentration curls should have lighter Dbs than regular curls.

Anne I can't wait for you to get your new toy.:)

BBL after I pay some bills.

Hey ladies, lunch time check in!

Klaudia, Collin really thrives in preschool, but that is a lot of money, so I don't know what to tell you to do. Could you get a few books and work with her at home?
Colleen, good luck on the job front, it's hard right now for sure. But life is to short to go to a job every day that you hate.
Robin, remind me what your dinner was last night? Are you really missing your kettlebells?
Anne, so exciting about your spin bike. What is your plan to train for your race and incorporate spinning?
Kate, yes, vacation this year (and every year) is in the OBX! It is our absolute favorite place on earth! It's like our second home.

I had a small slip-up this morning with a brownie that was hanging around in my office, so I ate it:eek: I feel bad (mentally and physically) so now I am back on track. Here is the menu-->

b cereal
s :eek: see above paragraph
l 1/2 sandwich, salad
s banana, almonds
d hamburger steak, roasted sw. potatoes, broc. <---from the other night when I opted for take out instead:eek:

I am having a super hard time resisting cravings for not-so-clean-and-tidy things these days. Wonder what is going on?

LOL at Robin saying Meso 2 is "Gym Styles Gone Crazy"
I agree with Kate that I only maintained during Meso 1 (which is fine).

I am so excited to see what Meso Two brings!

Hi everyone, don't have time for personals, need to make dinner but wanted to check in and let you know how my sono went. I actually have TWO kidney stones - one on either side. Lucky me. Doc says their small but just have to work their way out. UGH. :mad:

Anyway, nothing to worry about unless I have a fever but just need to keep my eye on it. At least it explains (and justifies) my pain. I always feel stupid when something hurts and I go to the doctor and they can't explain it. :eek:

So, I'll come back and check in. I think we're going to have tacos for dinner. We'll see what Ryan wants. I would like some good greasy chinese food (I miss Panda Express) or some sushi. I suppose it's probably good that neither of these are options! :)

bbiab

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.