:::::::::: cLEAN & tidy thursday ::::::::::

I went to bed late. I woke up late (think I hit the snooze about 8 times!). My stomach is upset -- not sure if it is because I am uneasy about Collin being so far away, or the fact that I am drinking coffee that cooked in the pot for an hour, or something else...

Oh yeah, and I have started my stupid period this morning. Maybe that explains it...

Workout today will be Low Max, menu something like this...

B cereal
S apple slices, string cheese
L grilled chicken and veggies
S banana, fiber one bar
D hamburger steak, wild rice, green beans

Water intake has been really really good for about a week, I really need to keep that going!

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What sort of drink are you addicted to? Coffee, soda, diet soda, tea, etc.?

I am definitely a coffee addict, don't know what I would do without it!

Good Morning cLEAN and tidy crew,

Katie, When does Collin come home? TTOM is just plain yucky! I agree with Colleen - 1 week of endurance workouts and then return to heavy lifting. You can use one of the weeks in the endurance rotations as a template.

Kate and Steph, Ditto what Robin said!

Jenn, I listen to country in the car too.

Colleen, You are one busy lady. Kudos to you for always making time to exercise.

Robin, Have you decided which rotation you're going to do?

QUESTION OF THE DAY: I'm addicted to water! LOL

Workout is Power Yoga for Happiness.

I'll be back with menu.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Katie, Have fun w/ LowMax. Are you doing the whole thing? It'll FRY your legs!!:) }( Great menu, girl! Keep up the water!!!

Shirl, Your workout sounds nice!

The ONLY thing I drink is water. Plain milk would make me vomit. I gave up drinking pop top get pregnant with Gina. It took 8 months to get pregnant, then pregnant, then nursing, pregnant, nursing. I went so long without it I completely lost the taste for it. I always think of how many empty calories are in drinks and it turns me off to them.

Not sure on eats today, but here's what I think might happen:
b - cereal, fruit
s - fruit
l - egg whites, veggies, salsa
s - 9-grain toast
d - grilled chicken salad, veggies

workout will be Cardio & Weights. I love this one! I just plain love circuits - can't believe you don't Katie! Everything done in an hour - can't beat that!

Katie, Do you get to talk to Collin on the phone while he's away?

Steph, Back to work for you today. Sorry!

Hello, Robin, Colleen, Jenn!

Shirl, thanks for the advice, I think that is what I am going to do -- one week of endurance, then three weeks of heavy, repeat.

Kate, I was short on time, so I did (Low Max) warm up, combos 1-4, then 7. My legs were still screamin'! I do not care for soda either (LOL at "pop"), makes me feel like I am on speed with all that sugar. All I drink is water and coffee. I credit my mother for my love of coffee, and my father with my love for water! Yes, I can talk to Collin while he is gone. I called last night, but just talked to DXMIL, Collin was having fun with his cousin so I didn't interrupt. I will call on my way to work maybe.

Just ate my yummy cereal, better haul a$$ or I will be late to work! Wait.....I am ALWAYS late to work}(

Morning peeps,
Back to work....oh well, makes you really enjoy the days you're at home right? If i was on vacation everyday, it wouldnt be vacation anymore! And i would be poor...why am i ranting?

Katie, not off to a great start, Lowmax is fun though! I hope you feel better soon.
Question: i'm addicted to all beverages, except juice and booze! I drink litres of water a day, i mean crazy amounts. I love coffee, tea, diet pop, almond milk...I like hot beverages the most i think...

Shirl, is the Ion Finn's happiness yoga? I love him, he's from Vancouver, great workouts. Magically Hips is great too!

Kate: how was sleeping at 10pm? do you feel rested? I love cardio and weights too, havent done it in a while though..need to dust off that VHS!

I was watching Ellen yesterday, cause i was home, and LOVE daytime TV. she had on 3 women who started a checkin, and they lost over 300lbs, and never met. Kinda like us i thought?

Robin, Colleen, Jenn, Kelly..check in if you get a chance.
BBL

Oh: my plans, right
Workout, think i'm going to do RTTC, Jari
Menu:
post in a bit, have tons of voicemails to get through...
Steph

hey ladies

A quick check in because I'm runnung late.

w/o B&G standing and core

b-egg whites and turkey bacon
s-PB on rice cakes
l-salad and turkey

chat with ya at lunch

Good Morning,

Ahhhhh, I love PY4H. I did the 80 minute Full Happiness premix and I feel so good right now. The snow is falling and it looks picture perfect outside.

Steph, Back to the grind. Yes, it's Eion Finn - I love him. Some of the things he says crack me up - "this should feel like ice cream being licked off your body" gets me every time. I love the magically hips premix and the daily dose of bliss. Wait, I love them all! One of my best purchases last year! I have all of Jari Love's but her latest one. I like to use my bosu and stability ball instead of the bench when I do her workouts; bumps it up quite a bit.

Robin, Your breakfast is making me hungry!!! Good workout!

Katie, I hope the rotation works for you. It's good that Collin is enjoying himself. But, I'm sure it's still hard for you to be away from him. (((hugs)))

Kate, What type of phone did you get? Happy to hear you love circuits! Do you feel you get more into and out of your workout b/c you enjoy it?

Hi Colleen, Jenn and Kelly!

Have a great day! I'll be back with menu!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick check in to say hi. I don't really have a favorite drink. I drink mostly water except for 1/2 glass of OJ and 12 oz. of Pepsi One daily.

BBL

Colleen

Just have a minute but had to say hello!

How is back to work, Steph?? Spoils ya having a few days off, doesn't it?:)

Robin & Colleen, Hope you're both having a good day!

Shirl, I think enjoyment of a rotation had a lot to do with getting results. I love when you really look forward to what workout you're going to do. Your yoga sounds great! The comments had me cracking up! I can't even SAY magically hips with a straight face!

AM snack ended up being trail mix. Looking forward to a very veggie lunch!

Good afternoon ladies. I here eating my salad and sounding like a cow chewing
:)

My addition is coffee and I love all flavored creamers. The only time that I did not drink coffee is when I was prego. It made me sick to my stomach to even smell coffee back then.

Jenn, Shirl, Katie, anyone who love country music. I have a serious crush on Tim McGraw. Yes I know he is married to that women (I love her music also). But when he sings "I need you", with that big 10 gallon hat on...girl I think he is singing to me :+

Katie you have a nice boss, who lets you come in late for work. Or is your boss not there at that time (like my boss).

Colleen stop drinking that Pepsi girl. Last year I did many science experiments using Pepsi and Coke. I know you do not want to hear the one about the cleaning of a toilet and Pepsi.

;-)

Full Happiness premix? I feel like I'm missing out on something really fun.

Hello again all!

Collin called, his is in SC, he is fine, and he is with his Daddy.

I talked to Frank (DX) also, he said that when he saw Collin he held him and cried like a baby (Frank cried, not Collin). I guess we will get to talk more tomorrow. It has been 13 weeks (October 27th) since Frank and Collin saw each other.

I am an emotional basketcase. I left work for lunch crying like a baby myself.

So Frank will come home tomorrow and will be home for 10 days before leaving again, this time for Camp Lejune, NC. I am having a really hard time making an objective parenting decision -- HELP! Do I a)let Frank have Collin for all 10 days before he leaves again, or b)propose some sort of schedule for Collin so that he is with Daddy lots, Mommy and Chris (Collin calls him "Bish" :D ) some, gets to go to school and see his friends some, etc. ?????????????????

I just don't know what is in Collin's best interest right now. I want him to get to be with everyone he loves, and I want to MINIMIZE the blow when his Daddy leaves again.

What do you all think? Any suggestions?

Robin, Tim McGraw is soooo sexy, right?!? I also love Trace Adkins! I do have a nice boss -- in fact everyone in my office is very laid back. If you are 5-10 minutes late/early/whatever, no one really cares. It all comes out in the wash.

Sh*t, time to go back to work already. Quick, get me some makeup so I don't look like the girl who has been crying for the past hour...

Katie {{{Hugs and kisses}}} don't cry because now I feel like crying.
It's so hard being the mommy but I say:

b)propose some sort of schedule for Collin so that he is with Daddy lots, Mommy and Chris (Collin calls him "Bish" ) some, gets to go to school and see his friends some,

Yes this way Collin's dad won't think it is all about him and Collin will not resent you or blame you for sending daddy away.

Now I'm going into the bathroom to have a good cry ;(

Today my co-worker told me the story of her grandson Isaiah. Isaiah is having a very hard time in accepting the divorce so he is getting into a lot of trouble at school. He is only 6 and he hit the teacher the other day. so Isaiah dumb father spanked him so bad the Isaiah could not go to school. I told my co-worker if she does not do anything about this that I WILL!!!x(
;(

Jeez, sad news all over the place. I feel like having my own pity party too. Hard afternoon with DH - lots of work stress today that he is NOT handling well and I'm trying really hard for me to not take it out on the kids.

Katie, All I can do is share my own experience of being a kid w/ divorced parents. To this day I wish my dad had just disappeared. I hated being shipped back and forth. Sounds like DX wants to do better. Big hug and lots of thoughts to you!

Robin, That is horrible! Report that $%&%$$(&^ to the authorities, Now. My dad was abusive and I will not stand for it. This probably wasn't the 1st time he hit Isaiah and it won't be the last. Help them. Don't care if she gets mad at you. She'll thank you later.

(((((((group hug)))))))

oh my word. Can't this day end yet???

Eating is so wierd today. Breakfast was as planned. AM snack was trail mix (almonds, peanuts, raisins, and yes, a few M&Ms). So strssed out and busy at lunch it ended up being cashews and a pear, and 1/2 an apple. I'm satisfied but its not what I *wanted* to eat so I'm *not* satisfied. Don't you hate that?!?!? I will not eat any of the chocolate ice cream in the freezer. Even though it has brownie chunks. And fudge ripple. I won't eat it. Because I am not a garbage can. I am healthy and sexy and awesome! And I don't need chocolate ice cream to make me feel better. It will only make me feel worse 30 seconds after inhaling it.

I hope we all have a good afternoon. I'm waiting for DH to call me with details of this monster quote we have to type and I will NOT let his grouchiness rub off on me. I love my girls and they don't deserve to have an ornery mom!

Feeling better already. Thanks!

Yes I will as soon as I find the infomation that I need. My co-workers daughter and her son-in-law are both in the navy! And yes this is not the first time that the boy has been abused. I think that my co-worker is going to request full custody of her grandson. But first let me put some fire under their a$$.

GO ROBIN GO!! You can do it! Help that poor boy!!! Our family was in that situation for years - my heart goes out to them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.