Clean and Tidy Thurs June 21

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Morning all!

How is everyone? Staying relatively clean (or tidy)?

I did okay yesterday. My SO ended up grilling shrimp and lots of veggies for dinner and threw them over WW pasta. It was absolutely delicious. I did indulge in a cookie after dinner, but I think I'm okay with that.

Today:

B - the usual
S - steel cut oats with raisins
L - I'm being taken out but I'll try to keep it clean as possible
S - yogurt, granola and berries
D - brown rice and beans with veggies

Workout is a run and I think I'm going to try one of the iTreads that I downloaded.

Hi Shelley and all to follow.

Today was good day.

B - pears
S - oats, almonds, cashews
L - corn cakes and cottage cheese
D - corn cakes and cottage cheese (I was being lazy as I had to cook three different meals tonight already. Fussy familyx( )

Today's workout was muscle max.

HAve a great day

Kim:)

I haven't been posting, but still eating pretty clean & tidy! Just busy!

Workout so far, 3.25 mile run + 200 walking lunges. L & B + ARX later.

Liquids ~ 30 oz water, cup of coffee

Breakfast ~ Usual oatmeal + 1/4 c. blueberries

No plans for the rest of the day yet!

Shelley-I have decided that I am going to have one "cheat" a day. If I don't use it, fine, but if I expect one cheat then I won't be upset when I do. Also, I don't want to feel deprived. I think a cookie is perfectly fine.

Kim-y'day did look good! Congrats!

I will say that after doing this for a while (how long have we been doing this check in?), I definitely feel so much better. My mom went out and bought the book and she and my stepfather are doing it! My stepfather is huge and one of those that has been on every diet and has just given up (he's a total stress eater) and he has actually lost a few pounds already. I'm glad.

I don't know what my day looks like yet. I still can't decide on iClimb or iTread or my *NEW* high step. I'll be back later!

Hi, Clean Eaters!
Lorie, I feel the same way you do--much healthier than I did before we started this challenge. I think it was originally started around Mother's Day, and then we extended it. I love the Eat Clean book, too, and am excited to see that there will be an Eat Clean cookbook coming out in the fall (I think). I'm about to do Gym Styles Back, Shoulders, and Biceps. Breakfast was whole wheat toast with an apple. Snack will be fruit, and lunch will be a salad with grilled chicken. Have you all tried the ready-made packets of diced, grilled chicken? It's already cooked and seasoned, so you just add it to salads, etc... Yummy! I'm making red beans and rice for dinner, and I'll use brown rice for mine. I'm using Healthy Choice low-fat sausage in it, but I'll still have only a couple of pieces. Hope you all have a great day! I'm about to order some new dvd's: Pyramids by Cathe, and either Absolute Kickboxing by K. Spreen OR Kickbox Extreme by A. Bento. It's so much fun to order new workouts, isn't it? I don't think anyone but us home exercisers could understand the anticipation and excitement we feel when we order new ones!! Take care.
Valerie

Hello everyone:)

I was MIA yesterday, I was under the weather...but today is a new day:)

B: 1 egg, 2 whole wheat bread, 2 tsp lite marg., 6 oz. O.J.

Carrie

020706_10006740003.gif

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but5/lb/209/145/178.6/.png[/image][/link]

http://www.picturetrail.com/uid6743693"

Snack (post Legs & Back) ~ Raspberry yogurt w/ 1 scoop mochaccino protein powder & strawberries

Another snack ~ Kashi GoLean & GoLeanCrunch! w/ light soymilk

Took my dd's to the Dr. (long story, ended up w/ blood work & an x-ray....) Everyone was starving, and we weren't done til almost 1, so I treated them to lunch! We hardly ever do fast food, so it was a treat!

Lunch ~ McD's grilled chicken Club sandwich (no mayo, WW bun- pretty good!) Not too bad for nutritionals: 420 cals/ 10g fat (less since I had no mayo), 51g carb, 3g fiber, 32g protein

Afternoon snack ~ Strawberry yogurt, 1/4 c. cott. cheese, w/ strawberries & blueberries

Carrie,

Seems like that's going around. Hope you are feeling better. Don't do too much. Take it easy.

Yesterday was not good for me, today was even worse. I love fast food and chocolate -- what can I say?

I am happy for you ladies, though!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.