((((( cLEAN & tidy TGIFriday )))))

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Thank Goodness It's Friday!

What is store for your day, your workout, and your menu?

What is the plan for the weekend?

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is your favorite CHEAT food, what is your favorite CLEAN food??

Have a great day, and DRINK YOUR WATER!

Geez, I thought it would never get here! Thank goodness!

Today will be a busy day at work but I don't care, it's FRIDAY! Lots of clients to see, and lots of work to do in between, hopefully it will go by fast! Tonight, my best friend is having a birthday party (even though she is turning 25), so I have to figure out a way to get there, but I have no babysitter. Chris's mom talked about coming over to hang out with him, we will see how that pans out. Tomorrow and Sunday should pretty laid back, we will spend most of our time at Chris's house.

Next weekend I am going to THE BEACH!! :D :D :D

Workout today will be Gym Styles Back, Shoulders, and Biceps. Menu will be something like...

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L tuna, crackers, apple slices
S banana, Kashi bar
D chicken & pasta, green beans

QUESTION: My favorite cheat is probably french fries! My favorite clean food is definitely the boneless skinless chicken breast -- so versatile!

Katie, Hope you make it to your friends party! Sounds like fun. And the beach - too fun! Good workout, good menu.

ANSWER:
fave cheat: if I had to pick ONE - chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting
fave clean: salsa - goes w/ anything!!!:9 :7

Todays menu: (no choc. cake!)
b - egg whites, red pepper, salsa
s - apple (working at kindergarten)
l - grilled chicken salad....with salsa
s - carrot sticks, almonds
d - leftover taco salad....with salsa!

I definetly think I'm gettin' enough lycopene!
w/o - legs & glutes, c&w abs - yay!! L&G flies by for me somehow

Steph, In Tosca's book she says you should have carrots in very limited quantities because of the Gly. Index, I believe. What are your thoughts on this?

bbl.....

HEllo!!!

Just a quick jump in, the chiro is going to see me 7:45am!! he's so nice.
Kate, carrots are a moderate GI food, a portion is 8 carrots, but that's only about 30 calories!! How much trouble can you get into with 30 calories!! Banana's are moderate too, but yummy!

Katie, good workout, i love your question too, i'll answer the minute i get my neck cracked up!
BBL~!
Steph

Kate, good pick on the cheat!! For some reason, I think I would always pick actual food over dessert. But i'd eat a piece of chocolate cake if you gave me one!;)

I should try to eat more salsa...

TGIF ladies.

I'm feeling a little better but my voice is almost gone. My throat do not hurt (too bad I wanted to stay home)

Steph enjoy your neck crackin. LOL

Katie enjoy the b-day party. The beach!?
It's raining cats and dogs here in NY.

How's Mufasa, I feel like he is part of this group too.

Morning Kate, do you make your own salsa?

Fav cheat food: Belgium Dark Chocolate :9 :9 :9
Fav clean food: chicken breast or brocoli

b-cheese and crackers
s-fiber 1 (1/2 bar)
l-chicken and stringbeans
s- 1/2 Fiber one bar
d-Cheat meal maybe a cheeseburger
}( }(

w/o today was B&G floor and ab sections

I'm drinking water right now.

:D :D I just finished reading yesterdays posts LOL

How's your stomach feel today Katie?

Crapmax Sh%t-max LOL I can relate, I get a stomach virus every year.

I hope the counseling goes well Steph.

Hey Kate can you do the banana fanna song with my name?:7

It will be hard to sneek and hide 37 DVDs, your DH will find out.

Good Morning!

I just have to tell you I love checking in with all of you! You make me smile, laugh and feel happy! Thank you! :)

Favorite cheat food - warm homemade brownie sundae with vanilla ice cream & Jif PB
Favorite clean food - I'm with Katie - chicken breast, oh, I love my veggies!

Robin, Glad to hear you're feeling better; sorry about losing your voice though. Pretend you have a sore throat so you can go home early.

Kate, Salsa and more salsa - YUM. We're out of salsa and my DS' are crying for more. Have fun helping out in kindergarten. How'd work go last night?

Katie, I guess your body was telling you no fried foodmax. I hope you're able to go to BF's bday. The BEACH - next week - lucky you! I wish you were closer to come to my class; we'd have FUN!

Steph, Did you order P90X+ or are you sticking with the trainer?

Colleen, Hope work goes well. Yes, I like Glute Camp, but I don't know what kind of results I'll get from it. My body is relatively conditioned to that type of lower body training from the classes I teach. Amy's Slo-Mo & APX lower body give me a run for my money. What about you?

Jenn, Hope things are going well!

Today is a rest day from my workouts. I teach class this afternoon and have a new client - 14 y/o girl. I'm looking forward to meeting with her.

menu
b-oatmeal and banana
s-yogurt w/almonds
l-tuna and veggies
s-carrots & hummus
d-homemade pizza as tidy as I can make it! Lots of veggies too!
Water and more water as usual!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I've been cracked, now i'm back!!

I agree with Shirl, you all crack me up! I love all of you fabulous woman.

Well, it so appears i've slipped a small disc in my upper neck, radiating down the old shoulder. But, treatable and will improve. I'll just do 4D BC and maybe B&G core tonight, try to lift again tomorrow.
Shirl, i'm meeting with the trainer next Wednesday. I'm going to try it and see how it goes. I can only afford maybe once a week, but hey, worth a shot. I really want P90X+ though. Enjoy your rest day. A 14 year old, interesting? Do you know her goals? FIll us in, i'm curious...

Robin, glad your feeling better too, i agree, milk that voice! Great menu too, and i like your cheat fav!

My favourite cheats: oh, so hard, i love carob covered raisins, i know that's weird! or muffiny things, carrot cake, muffins etc. Anything with apples, apple pie, apple dumplings...I love pizza/pasta too! My dad is italian, says alot huh.
Fav clean foods, i love all fruits and veggies! As you can tell from my daily menu's, i'm pretty good most of the time.

Menu:
B: yeah!
s: 15 almonds, quark, 1 sc pp
l: organic corn chowder, carrots/celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta and almond butter
d: steamed broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus, tomato, garlic with lentils. Yogurt
s: kamut puffs/almond milk

Oohh, i LOVE cereal too! Good cereals though, oatmeal etc. Is that a cheat? Only if i eat the whole box i guess.

Kate, have fun at kindergarten, great menu!

Katie, hopefully no crapmax today...fingers crossed for ya :)
Steph

Half way there, ladies! I'm munching on my apples, then tuna and crackers, YUM!

I love to hear everyone's cheats. Shirl, I especially love yours -- a woman after my own heart! Chocolate and peanut butter -- OMG YUM! It's been awhile since i've had some ice cream, maybe this weekend!

Steph, take it easy today and tomorrow. Good luck this weekend with the counseling.

Shirl, I am curious to hear about the 14 yo girl, give us the scoop. I am hoping I get Amy's Slo Mo for my birthday.

Robin, I love broccoli too. Try to avoid the stomach virus -- it SUCKS! How is the GS rotation going for you? Do you feel stronger?

"See" you later!

Steph, Thanks for the answer. I never eat a TON of carrots, but I was scared to have ANY after I read that. Glad your chiro can help. When do you go next? I'm a HUGE muffin/bread addict too - so hard to keep portion-controlled.

Katie, If my body would let me I'd eat dessert all day long!

Robin Robin Bo Bobbin Banana fanna fo fobbin me my mo mobbin ROBIN!
, I'm with you on the chocolate!! Thanks for asking about Mufasa! He's doing well - on LOTS of pain meds - 14 stitches IN his eye!! There is a giant blood clot sticking out of his eye right now - really gross. Again, I am amazed you can eat only 1/2 a bar!! Wonderwoman! Sometimes I make my own salsa, sometimes I buy - I like them for different things. Enjoy your cheeseburger!!

Shirl, YUMMY CHEAT!!! Work was LONG last night - got done around midnight, could kept goin'. Today started in at 5 - I'm tired!!!! Looking forward to hearing about the 14 yo.!

Meals have been acc. to plan - keeping clean, no cheats! I didn't even snack off DDs plates when we were out to lunch today! ^5 to me!

New furniture will be here soon!! YAY! Need to go check in on DDs...and get some work done! bbl...

Thanks Kate I tried to sing the banana song but the patient gave me a strange look. :D I guess my voice is not really ready to sing. LOL
I hope Mufasa feels better.

Katie I love GS so much because it is kicking my a$$. This is why it's hard to resist the new series.

Shirl tell us all about the 14 year old girl, does she have body issues. My daughter is starting to have issues with her body, that why she starting to use my equipment to workout. No she does not like Cathe....yet:)

Steph sorry about your neck pain. I hope it heals soon.

Robin, Whats DD using to workout? Does she take tips from you or does she think she knows it all?;-) I look forward to my DDs being able to seriously do w/o's w/ me.

brb...DDs...

Hey!

Robin, how are you feeling?? Any better with the voice?

Kate, left you message! My chief Doc came to my office, he's stealing me away to work on something, then heading home after that. Cant wait to see the pictures of the new room!! Sounds awesome.
BBL
Steph

oh, man, I'm buyin'! I kind of got scared we were going to have to lift 6 days/week or 2 hrs at a time. But this sounds great! I must admit I like circuits and full-body better, but sounds like she's definetly putting time and effort into this and I don't wanna miss out!

Robin, Dontcha love it when Cathe answers you directly?!:7

Steph, Thanks for the food help today.

Need to go make dinner!

Hi Everyone!

I am exhausted. I did not have all my snacks today and I am still not completely over my cold. I am glad I had training today so I got home early. DH is very kind and making dinner.

Robin, sorry you are not better yet. Hopefully you will get some rest this weekend. DD is so funny. DS is always watching the infomercials and telling me about stuff.
Katie, have fun at the birthday party
Kate, sorry about Mufsa (sp?). Good luck hiding 37 DVD's.
Steph, sorry about your neck. Glad it is treatable.
Shirl, how was the new client? I do agree that I like Amy's better. I wanted to give Tracey's workouts a try to see what kind of results I get

favorite cheat food - ice cream, chocolate
favorite good food - fresh melon

w/o was Parts All BOSU premix, HISM2 Intensity Premix (my legs are still fried)

b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: turkey on wheat bagel (don't think it was whole wheat)
s: apple, 10 peanuts
d: arroz con pollo

Still on the fence about STS. I need to read Cathe's responses to all the posts and then I will decide. Most likely I will get them but I will need to wait until payday next week.

Have a good evening everyone!

Colleen

Just finished legs & glutes. I really like this one. Gets the job done quickly. I did SJP abs at the end. YOWZA! The pikes on the ball - sheesh!

Okay, I read that the presale might start midnight, NJ-time. I'll probably be checking periodically to see if I can preorder tonight. Anybody else wanna join me staying up late?!

Steph, if you're up give me a call & mike can talk you & Christian thru the plumbing! btw, I had some fiber crackers as part of my afternoon snack! yummy! Glad I had them.

See you later....to tell you I preordered!

Hello all, home from the party! We went for awhile and I took Collin -- it was a fine atmosphere for him, not a wild party with lots of booze, thank goodness! Chris is drunk, though!

Today went well, I had a few snacks at the party tonight but I ate less earlier in the day because I knew there would be food there. Drank lots of water too -- no wine!!

I am doing a workout tomorrow morning that I have never done before -- need to preview!

See you all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.