clean, tidy & more tired than I thought - FRIDAY!!!!!

chefkate

Cathlete
how's that?

For anyone who didn't see, Dummy ME posted that today was thursday.
That's what I get for trying to do my cardio in the morning!!!

KAtie, Robin, and I posted under clean & tidy & hot thursday if you want to check it out!

As Katie said: I am a goober!

>how's that?
>
>For anyone who didn't see, Dummy ME posted that today was
>thursday.
>That's what I get for trying to do my cardio in the
>morning!!!
>
>KAtie, Robin, and I posted under clean & tidy & hot thursday
>if you want to check it out!
>
>As Katie said: I am a goober!

Goober or not we love you! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning!

Robin, It sounds like you have a fun evening and weekend planned. What step workout do you plan on doing? Do they have any trainers/instructors at your work gym?

Kate, I'll post the rest of the rotation later today. Sorry you didn't get to workout this am. I hope Isabel is feeling ok. I'm sure you'll have fun this weekend.

Katie, Poor Collin - Do you plan on taking him to the Dr.? 3 day weekend - that's nice though.

Weekend plans - TK tomorrow; maybe shopping. Sunday is church in the am, Teddy Bear Tea in the afternoon w/DD(she's so excited - me too!) and dinner at church in the evening.

Workout was Upper Body+ and Abs/Core+

menu
b-cereal, bananas, raisins
s-larabar
l-?
s-apple & nat.pb
d-homemade veggie pizza - I will only eat 2 slice! large salad
s-yogurt

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Morning Shirl! Thanks for the love!!
By the time we get back from Boyne on Sunday it will be late so I'll swap Monday and Sunday if that's okay. Looking forward to see what else you're cookin' up for me!
Your weekend sounds so nice!! You're such a great mom!
What sauce do you use for your pizza? We have a hard time finding a commercial-brand sauce we all like.

Kate,

No problem; it's your workout girl! :) I actually changed it to Monday b/c of your trip - I'll post the rest of the rotation later today. I'm leaving in a couple minutes w/ 9y/o DS. He's in a study at our local college. He earns $100 for doing it - he is soooo excited! :) His first appt. is today and the second and final appt. is Monday. That's when he gets the cold hard cash!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Sorry about your workout, Kate. Hope Isabel is okay -- these poor little babies!

Robin, as always, sounds like you have a busy but fun weekend planned!

Shirl, that's cool about the study! What is DS going to do with his money?

Stephanie, hope everything goes well at work. What do you eat when there are no vegetarian options? Do you just eat before you go?

I am CRAVING a taco salad from our local mexican place -- should I give in? Or eat apples and pretend that it is taco salad?

>I posted under Thursday, and it was tons of typing!! How do i
>move that bad boy over here, lol!
>
>Steph

Steph,
You can copy it and paste it if you want to.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Kate,
I use Tuttorosso tomato puree and add my own seasonings for my pizza sauce. I haven't found a commercial brand that we really like. I also make my own pizza dough - family loves it.
Are you on the road yet? I have to leave for work shortly. BBL

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Kate you got me going crazy with these 2 posts. I just posted on Thur and copy and paste it to here.

Wow I just read some info concerning restaurant salads.

Check it out

http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=911

I guess it is best to eat at home.

I would invite you over to Rosedale Colleen but I won't be home. LOL

Veggie pizza sounds good and clean Shirl.

The pampered chef sell things for the kitchen
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/nicolegarraputa?page=home

I will be getting the salad choppers which are scissors for salads and some spices.

The gym at my job is just a big room with step machines and TM. It also have some DB and BBs. It's so isolated I'm scarred to be there by myself. I'll see if I can get my friend to come along with me.

My arms have major DOMS it hurt just to walk.

This is what Steph posted:

Morning Clean, tidy and hot peeps!!

I like the hot part the best

Katie, sorry about Colin, that's tough. I hope he feels better soon, hugs.
This weekend: well, its my work Christmas party Saturday, yeah, i'm not crazy...the unit missed it in December, so its tomorrow! Its a catered dinner at our pharacists home. There will be nothing vegetarian, so i cant get in too much trouble, but the dessert table sounds amazing! Sunday, not sure, napmax hopefully.

Kate, sorry about your little one too, hugs again You're going to have such a good time this weekend. You're going with friends this time right?

Robin, is the pampered chef party the same as the one Kate had last week with the chocolate?

Shirl, Teddy bear tea..that sounds so sweet. I hope i have a little girl so i can have tea parties.

Today, my boss is back, and i'm deathly afraid. Snapped at DH this morning, so i know i'm on edge. Workout, i think 4D KB and core. I'm sore from B&G yesterday and Arnold on Wedensday. I've been going to nightwalks in the unshoveled snow too, now that's a workout, seriously.

Menu:
B: come on..
S: quark, almonds, pp
l: organic corn chowder, celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta and nat PB
d: steamed brocoli, cauliflower and red cabbage, lentils, tomato puree wtih garlic
s: yogurt and kamut puffs!
Have a great day everyone, BBL
Steph

StephanieD

Here is Colleen post

Hi Everyone,

Busy morning trying to get work stuff done before we leave to see my new niece. After that we head up to NY to see DH's grandmother (Robin I'll way to go as we drive by Queens). Menu will be up in the air since I will be at the mercy of fast food and others for nourishment. I did HLD Great mix this morning and I am taking Coremax with me for tomorrow morning. I'll be back Sun, so I will do Slo Mo tri, bi and shoulders mix.

Katie, sorry Collin is sick. Hope he gets better soon
Kate, have fun this weekend. Hope you get your workout in
Robin, party weekend - have fun!
Shirl, the teddy bear tea sounds fun
Steph, have fun at the party tomorrow. Hope you recover from your DOMS. My chest was sore this morning from Slo-Mo

I have to run and finish packing so I can see the baby today

Colleen

Shirl, How did it go w/ DS?

Katie, I think taco salad sounds awesome! I felt your love on the goober!! I'm also known as dweeb, dork, and nerfherder!

Shirl, I modify a commercial sauce and make my own dough too. Hope work is going well.

Robin, I've always eyed those choppers too. Hope you find a workout buddy! Big thanks to you for the copying/pasting of posts. Sorry for my goof!

Steph, Can I come to the party? We can indulge in the dessert table then do BC together to burn it off! I took a "snow walk" the other night too - it was great!

Colleen, You've got a busy weekend. Hug that new baby from all of us at Cathe-land!

WE ARE ON THE ROAD!!! What a busy day its been already. Wasn't sure if DH was ever going to be able to quit working! Actually, he's on the phone still.....

Be back later...anybody feel like chatting?

Can someone here post their pizza dough recipe? I have never been able to make a good one... For marinara sauce, my family likes Classico Tomato and Basil. I have the be careful with read sauces, they don't agree with me lots of times!

Have a great trip Kate!!

Katie -
I can post my dough recipe when I get back. I would like to try Shirls too! Mine is NOT quick. I use yeast and rise it. - Let me know if you're still interested. It's definetly not a recipe for a quickie meal. Thanks for the sauce tip!

Hey! My dinner.... oh my word. DH made us go to Ponderosa. If you don't know what it is - it is this incredibly nasty buffet. I paid for a buffet for me thinking I would at least get a salad, but it looked so watery and nasty I couldn't bring myself to eat it.

So I went up to the register and got a refund.
DH was mortified!
I wasn't rude but I just said that I was on a special diet and ended up that I couldn't eat anything there.
The manager did not look happy about it. oh well.

I made DH pull into a Burger King so I could get a grilled chicken salad. yay!

I am itchin to move!!! Hoping to do 4DS KB cardio tonight after we get settled in....if its not too late.

PS - The fam got ice cream at Pound-of-Grosso. It actually looked good but I resisted!! Points for me!!! (why cant moments like this count toward a calorie defecit for the day!?!?!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.