Clean & Tidy Monday Monday

I'm up !

Not real thrilled about this Monday morning either ! I didn't sleep last night AGAIN! I am taking my sleep meds and it's not working for some reason and I was up all night.
No walk this morning........... I MIGHT still do my regular workout- in hopes that it gives me some energy because right now I have none ! :(
Sorry for the blah post.
bbl

Morning

Kate I called it a rest day yesterday that's why I need to work out today.

(((Becky))) I know how you feel. When you can't sleep what do you do at night. I watch TV, which really doesn't help me.
I think a w/o is a good idea even if it just lite cardio.

Clintonya how is your headache? It does sound like your sinuses.

Nina sorry about the argument yesterday and I hope you guys can work it out. It's hard.

Julie ^5s with the clean eats.

Today may be my first day working at my new job West Corp. I am the 3rd standby, so if 3 people don't show up (which I doubt) then I start training this week.

I wished that I could have slept late but I didn't. I guess I'll try to take a nap around 1. I have to be at work by 4.

going to the gym this morning, maybe so some UB and ellip.
bbl

Last edited:
good morning!

becky, so sorry you did not sleep. that makes me feel so despondent sometimes. take it easy, okay?

robin, were you sleepless b/c of worrying about the new job? are you at penny's later or training for the new job. enjoy the gym.

clintonya, i hope your headache is better. i hate taking stuff, but sometimes it is a neccesity.

kate, great job with the clean eats yday.

julie, so sorry about ds. what does the doc say?

i think i am a bit depressed. i slept too much - second morning in a row to not get up and wo. and i really wanted to run today - not sure if i can at quiettime if the boys are not preoccupied. maybe my body needs a rest, but i really feel the need to run. our beach friend changed her plans, so it will probably just be the pool with my sis. i am tempted to hit the gym first briefly with the kids, but sometimes it seems like too much trouble. i did make a few meals last night, so i am glad to not have to worry about that for a few days. okay - gotta figure this morning out. bbiab

I was wondering. Once I finish training with my new job, which will take 4 weeks, should I work evenings 4-12midnight or days 8-4?

The adv of working nights is that I can drop off and pick up the kids, plus I will be making time and a half. The adv of working days is that I will be home in the evenings. Hmmm?:confused: Where is my prince charming

good morning!

i think i am a bit depressed. i slept too much - second morning in a row to not get up and wo. and i really wanted to run today - not sure if i can at quiettime if the boys are not preoccupied. maybe my body needs a rest, but i really feel the need to run. our beach friend changed her plans, so it will probably just be the pool with my sis. i am tempted to hit the gym first briefly with the kids, but sometimes it seems like too much trouble. i did make a few meals last night, so i am glad to not have to worry about that for a few days. okay - gotta figure this morning out. bbiab

(((Nina))) sorry about the blues and sometimes our bodies do need extra sleep. I hope you can get in a quick run.

Robin, if you worked 4-12 who would care for your kids while you are gone?

Nina, So sorry for the blues. I've been there and its not fun. Try to do something nice for yourself today.

BEcky, No sleep again? Yuck. Good luck with the WO. Maybe you can catch a nap later

-
We have no plans today! All week actually! How did that happen?!?!!
GS chest & cardio or CS today. I think I'm getting a headache so we'll prob hit the chiro.

see you in a bit!

Morning!

We had a night of crazy storms that kept waking me up-blah. The party and the cottage were fun but I made lots of unhealthy food choices and am paying the price today:eek: I did get my workout in yesterday at the cottage though. I'm trying to figure out what workouts to do for the next few weeks. I need to get back to heavy lifting I think-maybe one body part/day with 2 days of HIIT and one day of kickbox? I need to shock my system! Taking the girls to the library today and doing some tidying up but nothing else!

Robin, hope you get that call! Have a great workout! I watch tv too when I can't sleep:)

Becky, sorry about the insomnia. My mom suffers terribly and it affects so much-her weight, her alertness, everything! I hope you can find a solution and get back on track. Take it easy today!

Nina, sorry about the arguement-no fun. I hope you can squeeze in that run, I know how much it helps your mood. Enjoy the pool!

Hi again girls!

I hate my blah post earlier. I tried to write again and wrote an entire post and lost it. Am having internet problems this morning !

I lost my new bb Saturday so yesterday I spent looking EVERYWHERE and calling places I might have left it. No luck yet. The one last hope is the RV dealer we went to in the afternoon. I had my phone then because my daughter called me and I don't remember having it after that, so FINGERS are crossed that they have it there. They were closed yesterday so I couldn't call.

I just did KICKBOX from 4DS. Was a good & short one !

I've decided to choose joy for the rest of the day!!! No sleep and a lost phone isn't the end of the world !
Have a good one !!! :) :)

Klaudia, Sorry for the bad eats... Those WOs sounds like a good plan!

Becky, I may be a total dolt, but what is a bb?:eek: All I can think of is barbell!:p
I love that WO - maybe I'll do that one today too!

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Monday. I am feeling really energized after a fast 2.75 mile run and DM. I thought at combo 4 I would have to call it quits but I found my second wind and kept going. Of course I got up late and I was later to work than I wanted to be but I will just stay later. Eats were spot on yesterday and I am hoping to continue it today. Need to look great for the RT!

Kate, bb is a blackberry. It's nice not to have any plans but I am sure you will find plenty to do.
Klaudia, blah on bad eats! Good idea for a rotation.
Becky, I hope you find your bb. I would be so lost without my phone. Maybe that is why you couldn't sleep.
Robin, I just like to get work over with so I would do the 8-4. Also, if you work until midnight, would you have a hard time getting up with your kids in the morning?
Nina, I go through those phases too when I don't get up to workout. So frustrating. I hope you can squeeze something in today.
Clintonya, I hope that headache goes away. I hate sinus headaches.
Julie, so sorry about DS. I hope he recovers quickly.

I think I need to start posting my eats again!

B-oatmeal w/cinnamon, 1/2 c cottage cheese, 1 cup raspberries, blueberries
L-steak and spinach salad w/blue cheese, tomatoes and light balsamic
D-chicken sausage w/grilled peppers, onions, and zucchini
S-almonds, fruit

Colleen, your workouts are so inspiring! I'm sure you already look stellar!

Kate, enjoy your "free" day:)

Klaudia, I'll be over for lunch, I love steak salad. Did the bunk beds get to the cottage?

Colleen, great work out! You are going to put me to shame, but I'm sure I'll still have fun.

Becky, I love the kickbox from 4DS. Maybe I should try to do that this week. Sorry for the lack of sleep. Muskegon is a beautiful part of MI and you'll have fun if you go there.

Kate, do you do all those crazy push ups in GS C&T? You go, girl. Sorry for the headache.

Robin, I would work days, but that's just me. I like my evenings free to do fun stuff when other people are available too. Plus, don't your kids have lots of after school activities? And good job on keeping the JPC job, too, that discount will come in handy.

Nina, {{{HUGS}}} I hope a trip to the beach or the pool helps you feel better.

Hi Angie! How's that baby?

Wendy, thanks for the mango salsa recipe. I think I can handle four ingredients! That sounds delicious. I think I'll put it on pork.

Clintonya, if you get to that exhibit at the Met, let me know what you think.

Julie, sorry about your DS. How was his appointment today?

Friday we had a half-day planning meeting scheduled, but it turned into all day. It was about an hour's drive away and didn't end until 5. With traffic and construction, I didn't get home until 6:30. Sat I visited my dad and yesterday I was lazy, but I did go watch my brother play hockey last night. That was fun. I have Zumba tonight, so I'm looking forward to that. bbl

anne

FINALLY internet is back ! ugh ! Talk about feeling disconnected !
No internet and no phone !!!!

Yes, Kate , bb is a blackberry and I had a new one that I LOVE !!!!
I MISS IT SO !! :(

The RV dealership hasn't seen it , and I am out of ideas........ :(

I got a lot of cleaning done this morning and washed our sheets.....and my older dd came over for a visit, so that was nice. :)

Just did a 30-min. interval wo on the elliptical. Off for a clean salad.:)

Becky, did you have a passcode set on your bb? Hope it turns up soon! That is an awful thing to be without.:(

becky, i once found my phone under the car seats when i swore i lost it. hope you get your back.

julie, great wo - you are inspiring me.

colleen what a fun wo this am! great job. when is the rt?

anne, are you in the final countdown to see tcb?

klaudia your meals look delicious and so well balanced.

i do feel better after our pool time this am. we did not go to the gym, just spent extra time at the pool. i am planning to hit the tm shortly, but we will see. eats are clean so far, and i did do 40 min of core and floor work this morning. i feel somewhat better, but i know i mainly just want dh home and to have things back to "normal." bbiab

what good boys i have - i got 10 miles done and some yoga. and finn and i did some hop!! he is really enjoying it, as am i. off to do something outside. bbl

Hi everyone!

Robin, headache is better today, but now feeling more overall sick. Hope your new job goes well for you today :)

Becky, that is really bad about your blackberry! Wonder what could have happened to it? I would be lost w/out my phone, I don’t even use it for calls much, but it has so much other stuff on it like my calendar and contacts. Hope you can get some sleep tonight!

Nina, yes, my dh said maybe I should take some Theraflu, I will see how I feel after I w/o, if I feel worse I will but that kind of medicine makes me feel crazy sometimes :) Sorry about the depressed feeling, you have a lot going on so it’s completely understandable :) Good job on getting some meals made for the week!

Kate, that’s great that you have no plans, enjoy it! Spend lots of time in the pool!

Klaudia, sorry the storms kept you up. Do any of your girls get scared? Have fun at the library!

Anne, we will let you know what we think it we make it there. We were looking at the suggested prices for everything and were like we have to make some decisions :)

Colleen, glad you are having an energized Monday :D How was the crab fest? The headache has gotten better, but feeling more congested. Great job on getting through dm after your run!

Hi Julie!

I decided to go to the groc. store before I came into work today, so that put me behind for the day. I think I am probably ½ sick but trying to ignore it! Just hoping it won’t get worse. Got home from work and then dropped off Jasmin at dance. Getting ready to w/o and then will drop off Autumn and pick up Jasmin. Going to do step, jump, & pump. I may be back later, if I survive this w/o w/my chest hurting!

Clintonya

Waiting for my neighbor to stop by for a visit:) I got my workout in-S&H Chest and 10 minutes of jump roping. And eats were spot on! Now to drink water til bedtime so I don't cave to any sugar!

Anne, the beds came Tuesday instead of Friday but it turned out ok. Darrin and I put 3 out of 4 together but the 4th one was damaged:( Lots of room for you to visit! Good night to watch hockey!

Hi Julie!

Nina, glad you were able to get your run in!

Clintonya, hope you don't get sick! The girls sleep like rocks! I got 5 books at the library-can't wait to start reading!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.