...clean.and.tidy.monday...

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

My day didn't start out super hot (check out my pics on facebook). Couldn't get my car out of our culdesac cuz of the snow so I kept the girls home. I've got a lot of studying to do and I need to clean the bathrooms and workout. Pretty fun day.

Today will be power hour and push pull but just chest, shoulders, and biceps. Last week when I tried to do all ME upper body, I was sore for the whole week so I'm going to break it up and just do 2 dvds and work in the chest, shoulder, and bicep work from both. Sound good?

Probably should get going though because it's 11 and I haven't cleaned up bfast yet and will need to get my kids some lunch in a bit. I've been surfing the web for kids books. I get obsessed.

Have a great Monday!

Morning Angie & cleanies to follow!

Drive-by here (sorry) - gotta workout (last week of Meso 1), get showered and everyone out the door to school and work, get my mom packed up to go home (she visited for the weekend and got snowed in), then get to work for a L-O-N-G day (will not likely get home before 7 pm).

I will check in later today if I can!

Good Morning and Happy Feb 1st ! Maybe we will get through this cold winter after all !!!! :)

Angie, I'll check out the pics on FB. How is everyone at your house doing ? No more sickies ?? I did see the Feb. rotation and it looks good !!! I'll keep it for later, I WILL stick to my STS 3 month rotation !

Katie, I'm sending you *get through the day good wishes* ! yikes at all you have to do !

I'm going with my son to the gym this morning . I'll do a CC, probably on the eliptical. Gotta do abs too.

I'm hoping to have some reading time too. I'm reading East of Eden and really loving it ! I can't believe I've never read it before !!!!!!!!!!

Hi to Dr. Becky. Good luck in the ICU !

Becky

MOrning!

Angie, Sorry for the rotten start to your day!!
Nice idea on the WO! I like breaking it up too
ill check out the rotation but likely keep to waht I'm doing too

Katie, Good luck today! I'm jealous of your snow!

Becky, That's so nice you're going to WO w/ your son!

-
No plans for today - YES!!!
Better go get at my stretch!

Okay, double chest, shoulders, and biceps done. I'm a shakin! Those inverted shoulder presses... geez! I'll follow Cedie, thank you very much.

Katie, have a good busy day. Way to get your WO in too!

Becky, enjoy your time at the gym. I need to go to mine this week to make my 6 month membership worthwhile. I'd like to read East of Eden too. I'm trying to read more lately...

Morning Kate! Nice that you have no plans today. Have a nice stretch!

Off to make lunch!

NIce job, Angie! I follow Cedie there too!:D

Stretch done and it felt good!
I'm a bit ahead of schedule today! Nice! Guess I'll do some laundry! WooHoo!:rolleyes:

morning ladies - i slept in until 6, so i need to get my run in after drop off. errands too. today will be good, though, and i got some extra sleep too!

becky, have fun at the gym.

kate, nice to be ahead of schedule.

angie, what a great wo you did!

katie, good luck at work.

gotta run - bbiab

Morning ladies.

Angie that's good stick to your plans for today.

Katie your schools are open? My kids got a show day today.

Becky I loved East of Eden. I read it when oprah had it with her book club so I was able to chat with people about what's happenning in each chapter.

Kate enjoy you day. Which stretch did you do?

Plans to day is to de-ice the car, grocery shop and get in some Pyramid UB.

Nina, Enjoy your run! GLad you got some sleep! Helps me w/ keeping a good attitude for sure! Mike always knows when I haven't got enough sleep!:p

Robin, NIce day ahead for you! PUB was my first REAL wiehgts WO....love it still!
I did some Fascia Release CS. Felt so good!

Bfast done, 1 girl off to school! TIme for some Wiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

morning gals! i'm back home, yippee (slight sarcasm here)!! thanks for the warm welcome back on FB =) vaca was so so so nice, weather was low 70s, just perfect. and JJ loooooooooooooooooved all the characters as well as the rides (dumbo, aladdin, etc.). a good time was had by all!

so its back to the grind for me. havent stepped on the scale because i FEEL like i have put back on the precious few lbs i actually lost recently. disney eating is by no means clean and its been almost 2 weeks since i went to the gym between my house full of icky and then vaca. so, back on goals:
- 6 days of workouts (3 TBS and at least 3 cardio)
- clean eats, no more than 2 small cheats this week
- TIDY TIDY PORTIONS, WENDY!!!! this is a must.

kate, glad you have no plans, just the kinda day we like!!

angie, sorry about the snow there. your workouts sound fab!

robin, i love PUB! de-icing, no fun.

nina, extra sleep is always good! have a great run!

becky, have fun at the gym, thats so nice you go with your son! my son has asked about coming with me to try some weights but his school and track schedule never works.

katie, busy busy day for you! sorry your mom got snowed in!

bbl to report my first day back at gym (yikes) and menu...

Morning!

Busy Monday here-blood drive stuff, babysitting, workout, dance, and Milla has Daisy Scouts tonight too. I'm on my last week of Meso 1 too so it's C/S/B. Didn't workout yesterday, just some ab work during the Grammy Awards:) Eats were ok-had too many sweets at the christening though:eek:

Angie, holy skid! The girls look like they had a blast though:) I like your workout idea-that's how Meso 1 is anyway. I get carried away looking at clothes online!

Katie, hope your day flies by!

Becky, good book! I need to start going back to the library-I finished my last book a while ago and need some new stuff. Have a good workout!

Kate, I'm always doing laundry!

Nina, have a great run!

Robin, no snow days for us yet this year! Last year we had a lot of them. Enjoy your workout! So glad my car stays in the garage!

Welcome back Wendy! We missed ya! Glad you had a good time. Good luck getting back into the swing of things!

Wow! Chatty this morning !

Wendy, my plans with my son didn't work today either. They had him down for a different membership - no guest passes. The person to straighten it out doesn't work today ! blah
But I did 30/30 (tried again after the 1st time I had a horrible experience) and I'm glad I did !
Must have been an off day before, because I liked it this time !
I brought puzzle mats and step and FAN out to the living room and had the space to do it this time !
I was very winded and subbed for the tuck jumps but completed the rest as done by Cathe & crew !
So I'm kind of glad the gym didn't work out today !
just finished med ball abs too.

Waving to everyone as I run off !

Becky

Becky I'm glad you tried the workout again. I felt like that with 30/30 also but the first time I did it was 6 am.

Kate enjoy your wiii-ing.

Wendy welcome back girl. I know what you mean about clean eat at Disney. When we went years ago they only had grilled chicken salad..and I wasn't going to eat that all week.

Klaudia busy day for you. Did you like Lady GaGA? I was expected something "different" and she provided it. :D I love that she tries to be original. I wasn't able to see it all but I'll recap on youtube.

bbl

I love my girls! I love these days we just stay home - i can get a perfect mix of playing & chores w/o feeling like im neglecting someone/thng. :):)

wendy, so glad your vaca wasso ggood! you deserve it! dont fret the ## - getting back to routne will blast em off!:D

kl, busy day! would love to come to your blood drive! wish we were closer!

b, i love 3030 too

Good Morning Everyone!

I can't believe it is Monday already. I felt like I did not have a weekend because I was rushing around so much. Our dusting of snow turned into 6 inches and I had the joy of driving to the wedding in it. Apparently they weren't plowing so it was a slushy mess even on the interstate. I made it incident free (other than hitting the curb in the hotel parking lot driving in). Unfortunately the flower girl did not make it but they found a stand in for her. We had a great time and I got lots of additional exercise running up to the room getting stuff for DH. Yesterday I shoveled, went to the grocery store and rested. This morning's workout was Insanity CCB.

Angie, sorry about your snow problems. I am glad the curb saved you.
Klaudia, busy monday on tap. I think all your snow has come south.
Katie, I hate long Mondays but I hope it goes by fast.
Becky, I like 30/30 because it sneaks up on me. Sorry DS could not go to the gym with you.
Wendy, glad you had a great vacation! I tried apples in my oatmeal last week and it was yummy. Thanks for the suggestion.
Kate, it's so nice you have time to spend with the girls. They are so adorable.
Robin, good luck de-icing. DH cleared the snow off my car yesterday for me but I had to shovel alone (he was helping all the out of town wedding guests get out).
Nina, extra sleep is good. Enjoy your day!

b: oatmeal w/ pumpkin & almonds
l: ek chicken & mushroom quesadilla, clementime
s: blueberries & yogurt w/ walnuts
d: pork, veggies, rice

Morning, everyone! I can't believe it's Monday already either. And I have to work 5 days in a row this week--I don't think I've done that this year yet! Oh, well, it will be fine, right? Report on Disc 10--I did all of the exercises except the staggered push-ups. I did the rest of the push-ups on my knees, but when I started I couldn't even get through all the push-ups, so I think I see progress. I'm definitely stronger than when I started, so that's good.

Colleen, it sounds like the wedding was fun despite the icky weather. When stuff like that happens at a wedding I tell people, you'll always remember it, right?

Kate, great day *not* planned for you!

Robin, I didn't watch the Grammys, I'll have to recap on Youtube, too. Lady Gaga was on Launch My Line a couple weeks ago, I'd love to see what she was wearing.

Becky, I'm doing HiiT 30/30 today too. It's supposed to be 40/20, but that work out just scares me.

Klaudia, busy day for you! I hope it all goes well.

Wendy, welcome back! Tell us all about your trip.

Nina, I love that you slept in today! You'll be a sleepyhead like me in no time. <wink>

Angie, I love those inverted shoulder presses! Isn't it funny how we're all different? But, for a list of moves I hate I'd need all day....

Katie, last week of Meso 1! How's it going for you? I hope work flies by, sorry for the long day. Did you have a fun birthday weekend?

mcBecky, good luck in the ICU this week. I can only imagine how draining that is. You're smart to use Cathe and good food to help you manage the stress.

Hi to anyone I missed!

I looked at the Feb rotation and it looks great. I think I'll do that after I finish the 3 month STS I'm on. You all know how I despise hour+ work outs, so that rotation is perfect for me.

See you in a bit!

anne

Colleen, What a weekend you had! Too bad for the poor flowergirl! Hopefully she wasn't too disappointed!
Nice job on Insanity in the morning!!! I did Pure Cardio last night w/ Laura.

Anne, Now I HAVE to look at teh Feb rotation!
Sorry about the "long" work week!:p
Those pushups are WICKED!:eek:

-

SOOOOO enjoying my morning w/ my girls! <3

Everybody enjoying a clean & tidy lunch?! Taco salad here....boy, some tortilla chips woulda been good!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.