::::::: clean & tidy monday ::::::::

My weekend was totally fabulous, and of course I am sorry for it to end. The weather was warm and beautiful, but not it is pouring rain. Oh well.... I am going to kick off my recovery week with a little step aerobics! I'm excited!

BBL

good morning katier. happy recovery week.

sorry the weekend is over too. rain for us tues thru fri, but i got out this am fir a loong run. it was very cold but fun. off to work, but dh is hom with boys for patriots day. i amdetermined to have another very clean day. bbl

Morning girls - I'm exhausted. Girls were up at 3 yesterday and 4 today. They napped yesterday but I didn't. Eats have been clean but have been too busy/exhausted for a workout yet. Today I'm hoping to get one in.

Miss checking in with you but will be more reg in a few days.

Morris and Katie, glad to hear you both had good weekends. You both sound great!

Hope you all had a good weekend... be back later prob!

XOXO

morning ladies.

Angie how the jet lag? Where are you now?

Katie my weekend went fine thanks for asking. My eats well I would give myself a B- because of that chocolate cake. Congrat you finished M2!!!
Thanks for the tip of brushing your teeth. Won't need it today because my kids ate most of the cake. Good.

Morris i know that you will have another clean day.

------------------
My w/o today will be M3 Wk 2 chest and back (85% 1rm).:confused:
Cathe said to encourage yourself so ....I can do it.:)

b-breakfast bar

Morning!

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. It was Orthodox Easter and we spent the whole day with my family. We had a great time. I didn't work out, but did on Saturday. So I got two days last week. This week is Week 4 of Meso 2 so I'm going to do either back/biceps or legs. I need to clean up my eating!! I'm going to be more vigilant about planning and writing down what I eat.

Katie, how's Collin feeling? Changing up the cardio? Bet it felt good to do step:)

Morris, great attitude-I'm going to borrow it!

Angie, take a nap! Hope you can get a workout in!

Robin, you can do it!! You're one strong chick! I heard people who chew mint gum between meals eat an average of 40 calories less per day. Try that! I know I'm going to :)

Hi Kate, Lisa, Colleen, and Anne

b-2 hardboiled eggs, 1 hb egg white, english muffin, tomato
s-pear, almonds
l-ham and cheese wrap, carrots
s-protein shake
d-salmon, asparagus, sweet potato

Good Morning Everyone!

It is a rainy Monday here but I am not going to let that dampen my mood. I also found out that I will be the mentor to a new employee and she is going to be with me all the time starting tomorrow. Yeah! I am going to look at the positive and be glad my boss thought I was capable enough to have a new person with me.

Katie, I have a hard time with the gum thing. I have a coworker who chews gum constantly and it is really annoying.
Morris, maybe we are starting a new attitude here. ^5 on the long run outside. I love running outside - it is so relaxing.
Angie, glad you are in the US but sorry about the jet lag.
Robin, you can do it!! I made it through but I wanted to quit halfway through. I couldn't imagine the 6 monthers who have to do this workout twice.
Klaudia, sending clean eating vibes your way. Now that the Easter holiday is over you can just focus on good healthy eating.
Anne, I got a good haircut but I need a couple more washings before I am used to it.
Hi Kate & Lisa!

w/o was M3 W2 Chest & Back
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: banana
l: grilled chicken parm, watermelon, sugar snap peas
s: strawberries & yogurt, chopped veggies
d: cod, sweet potato, veggies

i think i have some time!

girls at school, sts ch-sh-tri done
eats are clean. i made homemade buttermilk donuts this weekend but i sent them w/ mike so i couldnt eat them today! and i wouldve!

katie, enjoy your recov week!
klaudia, nice day yday! dds back at school?
colleen, great attitude re work!
angie, what are your plans for the wk?
robin, push those weights!
morris, eating clean with ya! enjoy having dh home!
lisa, hows sweet pomai?:D any work drama??

Kate buttermilk donuts sound so good. Do you bake them?

Colleen maybe they gave you a new employee because they know that you are overworked. Hey take your blessing while you can get them. I hope she is super smart. The only reason I finished STS chest & back is because it was only 7 reps per exercise.

Klaudia thanks for the advice. The past week I ate 4 good meals and did not snack between meals, except for the cake:eek:.

Angie that's right sorry I forgot. Welcome to America:)

Kate what are you doing today?

Hi Lisa what's new?

b-6:30-breakfast bar
l-11:00-egg, ww cheese, and turkey bacon
d-4:00 bake chicken and ??
snacks- raisins, nuts, popcorn

clean eats here & it feels so good!:D:D:D
just need to keep at it for a few days & it wil be esy again

robin, the donuts were fried:eek:
good plan on your eats!

Hi ladies! I was about to pop in C&W then my baby woke up! Shucks, okay I guess it's going to be an afternoon or evening wo since DH is off today. Weekend was busy and I was so tired that I slept hard. I'm usually a light sleeper. Eats were clean as far as all my meals, but I did eat half a cream puff last night at my parents house. :eek:

Kate - Buttermilk donuts - good idea about sending them with Mike. My mom sent home creampuffs with me, but I in turn gave them to my in-laws. Better gone I say.

Colleen - I think having to train somebody means they have great confidence in you. Way to go!

Robin - I think I might try the teeth brushing also.

Morris - I love runs outside. I'm able to do some in the am if Pomai doesn't get up after I send the kids on the bus, but if not I have to wait until late afternoon or else it is way too hot and sunny. How's work going?

Hi Katie, Angie, Klaudia, and Anne!

I have to head off. BBL.

Lisa

lisa, sorry abt the wo delay! story of my life!:p c&w sounds fun!:D
1/2 a cpuff...great will powr! i love to cook/bake - huge downfall for me, but the fam loves it!

Kate - I keep wanting to make your banana choc chip bread but if it's in the house I know I will have major portion control issues. I baked choc chip cookies for my kids and that was hard to stay away from!

Lisa

lisa, i have major "pc" issues!:p lately its been all or nothing, heavily leaning on all!:mad::p
im finding "abstinence" is best!:p
that bread was so good....and ive got bananas to use up! thankfully theyrefrozen!:p
cannot be left alone in a rm w/ cc cookies!:eek::eek::eek:

Kate-so you can freeze bananas? Do you mash them first? I am never in the mood to bake when my bananas are! Adorable pic of Julia!

hey mrs preggo!! cant wait to see YOUR baby pics!:D
to freeze banana....
when its got the level of brownness (ha! is that a word?!) just put the whole thing in the freezer. easy! take them out the night before and let em defrost in the fridge.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.