(((( ++ clean & tidy monday ++ ))))

I am SO POSITIVE this morning about the way that things went last week (eating and workouts). I can feel that I have gotten stronger, especially in my lower body, and my body is really loving all of the stretching too! Any my eating has been stellar -- my fruits and veggies intake always suffers on the weekends, but I think I did pretty good and I have not had ONE SINGLE cheat in a week now. No desire to cheat yet, either!

My weight is down 4 pounds from last Monday -- I am sure it is mostly water weight (AF was here last week, and my body retains water when I eat like crap). But I am sure I have lost some fat too -- I meant to take my measurements but just never got around to it.

My rotation today calls for KPC -- I have never done this workout as produced, can you believe it? So I will this morning, minus the abs. I am hoping for the SM segment with the band tonight.

Check back after my date with Cathe & crew!

Hello Ladies! I missed you all! I don't have much time this AM but I sinceerely appreciate all of your thoughts and concern. Katie, a apecial thanks for the sweet phone call. My Nextel was NOT working at all where we were so I got your message when we got home last night. We ended up going away for a long weekend and time totally got away from me as we were getting ready to go. Before I knew it we were out the door. I did bring my laptop but we didn't have good reception for my air card. So Julia and I are healthy as can be. In fact I got lots of good LONG walks in. Eating was okay (as well as it can be while you're away!).

I go to the midwife today so I weighed myself. I've only gained a half pound in the last 4 weeks. Maybe they're on to something.... I'll see what they think of my food journal.

No clue on eats today. We have a super busy day and dinner will be out for me and MIke - midwife appt right before our last childbirth class. Looking forward to a nice evening out together.

Katie, I hope you enjoy your WO! Your energy is contagious! I hope you have another awesome week! And a double ^5 on resisting sweets with your mom around!

I'll be back in a while!

Hey Kate, so glad to see you! Didn't mean to be annoying with my phone call, just a bit concerned! Glad you had a nice, long weekend. Let us know what the midwife says.

WO done, here's the menu:

b cereal
s Kashi bar, strawberries
l tuna, crackers, small salad
s strawberries, almonds, string cheese
d baked chicken, broccoli, corn on the cob

I'll be checking in thru the day from my iPhone ;):D:D

Morning clean eaters,

Why does it always feel like Monday! I"m on the phone with Christian right now....things are okay, sad, but okay.
Sundays are by far, my worst day, emotionally.

Katie, you should be very very proud. You are kicking major arse.

Kate, glad you have a good time, oh coarse we get worried. Now gain some weight woman!

So i did go out Saturday with my first real boyfriend, it was nice. He lives in Taiwan now, runs a private school. Wow, 15 years!

Tonight, i may try cardio, maybe 4d LIS and core.
Eating, weekend, BAD!!!!!
Menu,
Post later,
Steph

Hi Everyone!

Ugh it is Monday. I definitely needed another day of the weekend. Oh well. Next weekend is a long weekend. Eating yesterday was pretty good which I needed after the showers on Saturday.

Katie, I am glad you are enjoying your iPhone. How did you like KPC?
Kate, glad you enjoyed your weekend away. Hope the midwife appt. goes well.
Steph, glad you had a nice evening out on Saturday - you needed it. Hope Cardio goes well tonight.

w/o was 4DS HIS, Chest & Back
b: kashi w/ banana
s: 1/2 clif bar
l; streamed tofu w/ veggies, watermelon
s: grapes, spinach salad
d: turkey burgers, organic fries

Have a great day!

Colleen, I enjoyed KPC this morning -- didn't sweat a whole lot though. Anyone else?
Steph, 4DS LIS sounds like a good choice for cardio. Take it easy, and let us know how it goes.

My lunch is good -- i have a light raspberry vinegrette on my salad and it's yummy. Tuna and crackers is always good. I have to be in court shortly, so I am hurrying! Today is going by so fast for me! Hope everyone else is experiencing the same...

Quick hello - Yes, Katie my day is going by fast a little too fast for all I have to get done. Oh well, I'll get it done eventually.

We went out to dinner last night and there was nothing clean or tidy about it. Some people may consider it healthy b/c it was chicken breast despite the fact it was breaded and dripping in butter and wine sauce. It was yummy; dessert was even better. But, I had a stomachache and am very happy I do not eat like that on a regular basis. Today will be clean - need to clean out system.

Workout was Newport - killer kettlebell workout!

Have a great day everyone. I'll try to check in tonight.

Katie, yay to the iphone!! And NO! You were not annoying at all. Even DH was touched that you guys are looking out for me!:D Hope court goes fast! And I am so impressed at all your salading!!!:p

Steph, Any chance of rekindling an old flame?!:confused:;) How are your feeling witht he post-surgery stuff?

Colleen, I love showers! Hope they had good games! And most importantly, good CAKE!!!:D How does your work week look? Your vacation sounds wonderful!!

Shirl, I'm glad you're doing so well. Is BC all done? Or are you going to do a Fall version?:D

Eats have been stellar today
b - shredded wheat, grapes
s - 1/2 clif bar (Isabel stole the rest from me!)
l - chicken lettuce wraps with a LOT of lettuce!
not sure on PM snack
d - grilled chicken salad at McAllisters

no WO - rest day that isn't very restful. We are BUSY!

Hello to everybody else - cya!

wow Katie great job with the eats and workouts!!! I really enjoyed my spin class on Saturday...so much I had my butt back there this morning at 6 am!! I feel great and I eat much better when I am working out consistently.
steph I am glad you are having fun with your old flame
Kate I am glad you had a great weekend.
Colleen showers are great I love CAKE too!
I had fiber one cereal and raspberries for Breakfast
Banana and peanut butter for snack
Lunch grilled chicken salad with some ranch(oops)
Unsure about rest of the day
I wanted to take my son for a walk this evening but it is raining....still if it keeps raining we are going to need a boat LOL
Hope everyone has a great day
Tracy

I only had cake at one of the showers but I had plenty of dessert at that shower. They have a friend who is a pastry chef and the cake was yummy.

This week will be busy until Friday when things calm down for the long weekend.

Tracy, I hope it stops raining down south and moves up here. My lawn is parched.
Kate, I couldn't play games at the first shower and the second shower was a couples shower so no games.
Shirl, cheat meals are so good going down but I always feel terrible afterwards.
Katie, I don't sweat too much during KPC unless it is a really humid day. I sometimes up the intensity of the punching drills by shuffling through them. I also think I am going to get weighted gloves which will make it more intense too.

Where's Emily today? I hope she is just extending her weekend.

Back to my boring meeting.

Tracy, I eat better when I workout too. Good luck with the walk/sail tonight!;) How is school going?

Colleen, Just say booooooooo! to a boring meeting! I had a work errand today - had to meet with one of our contractors - made me glad I'm getting out of it! The girls are glad too!:D I'd love to be friends with a pastry chef!

I couldn't NOT workout - so I did CS AIS.

Yeah, Emily, where are ya!? And Jenn - haven't seen you today either!

Tracy, good for you for spinning and eating clean! Keep it up!
Colleen, my week is busy too but tolerable because of the long weekend.
Kate, I'm glad I didn't annoy you! Given how much I love stretch max, I am more and more interested in CS....

My Monday went by super-fast! Cooking dinner now, hoping for a 5 minute nap before DH gets home...

I got my Amy DVD's!!!! Yeah!!!! I was planning to do Rumble on Thursday but I don't know if I can wait that long. I just love getting new DVD's.

Katie, have you used your iPhone to see the latest STS clip?
Kate, the meeting was just terrible and this project is just starting. I hope it gets better. Was that your last work meeting?

We haven't seen Robin yet either. Maybe she is busy getting settled.

Colleen, I tried to access the STS clips from the iPhone, but it said that they weren't compatible or something. I did watch them on the laptop, though -- good stuff, I'm scared!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.