:::::::::: clean & tidy monday ::::::::::

Ahhhh, I had an amazing weekend!! I got lots done around the house, layed outside in the sun quite a bit (watching Collin play in the pool), and took lots of naps. I didn't even leave my house once!! It was exactly what I needed to rest and recover!! I am starting the new week rested and rejuvenated!

WO today will be 45 mins of cardio, not sure what yet. I will check back at breakfast with menu too.

HELLO?? WAKE UP!!

WO was mediocre -- I really wanted to do HIS, so I had it all figured out what I was going to do to make it about 45 mins long. What I didn't realize was that the combos and blasts are not chaptered separately, so I spent (wasted) a lot of time rewinding/fast forwarding. Oh well....

Menu today will be weird -- I did not groceryMAX this weekend. I will go after work today.

b homemade banana nut muffins (2)
s strawberries, protein bar
l out with DH -- likely will involve some french fries...
s ???
d leftovers -- veggie quesadilla, black beans

Katie, Those muffins sound great! Glad you had such a good weekend! Have fun out to lunch today!

--------------
I'm planning on some cardio today while the girls do their Barbie thing. Staying home all day til DH and I have a date nght. OUt to dinner and to childbirth class. I feel kinda silly that it's our 3rd baby and we're going to CB class again but the birth center like you to do it each time. And, hey, its a forced date night so I'm down with that!

b - shredded wheat, banana
s - cherries, 1/2 clif bar
l - eggs, ww eng muff, fruit & veggies
s - same as AM
d - OUT!!! likely grilled chicken or steak salad

bbl...

Steph, Are you at work today? Or holiday? Or CD? (((hugs)))) Oh, today's teaching day. Maybe there will be a funny story about fat Americans!

Hi Everyone!

Today started with a little drama since I washed DH's wallet. The wash was just starting but everything was soaked. He has to go to DC today so he needs cash to park (not all garages accept CC) and then money for lunch. He was not happy. I have a meeting in a couple of minutes with someone and this will be strained. He does not like what I am doing, so he is going to try to stop me. I will then need to escalate to my manager who will talk to him, get nowhere and then we will need to escalate to our CIO who will tell he needs to know what we say. What a waste of time and effort. Hopefully I can be nice.

Katie, glad you had a restful weekend.
Kate, any excuse for a date night is great! I forgot to answer your question over the weekend - Even though DH is going away I did not make any plans. I usually use that time to catch up on reading and things around the house. Since I am working all day I won't miss him until I get home :)

w/o was DM Cardio Blast (the long one) and StretchMax segment 1 (I am doing the Aug rotation)
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: watermelon
l: tbd
s: strawberries & yogurt, chopped veggies
d: pork chops, asparagus, and a starch

Have a great day!

Colleen, that doesn't sound like a LITTLE drama - sounds like a LOT of drama! Good luck at work! Great WO to start your day! WOW! Good job w/ eats too & good luck at lunch! No stress eating from a stressful AM!

Good morning gals! :)

Thank goodness the smiley limit has been raised. I need lots of smileys to express myself. :p Did everyone have a good weekend? It was a nice, relatively lazy weekend for me. I took 2 rest days because my ankle and foot have been bugging me. Don't know that the resting helped, but oh well. My eating over the weekend was not stellar by any means - DH baked some vegan chocolate chip cookies and they are horribly addictive. We also made some pizza from scratch, but that was reasonably clean since I made a ww crust.

I did LIS/Shoulders/Calves/Core this morning. I'm going to need to come up with a rotation because I get bored doing the same cardio every week. I'll stick with the 4DS concept, but just mix up the cardio a bit.

Today's menu is:
B - protein shake, Fiber One bar, small glass of OJ
S - plain yogurt with granola
L - Moroccan chickpea salad, light string cheese, nectarine
S - Powerbar
D - tbd

Katie, sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! Isn't it great to rest and recover after the craziness of the RT? I didn't realize the blasts in HIS weren't separately chapters - crap, that sucks. :(

Kate, have fun at CB class tonight! I love that it's "date night" for you guys. :D I don't think my DH would think of CB class as a date. ;)

Colleen, I hope your meeting goes alright. I don't enjoy those kinds of confrontations at all. Ugh.

Well, I have several meetings today and lots of tractor parts to design. :cool: I'll try to bbl!

Emily, Glad you rested up this weekend. CC cookies & pizza sound great! I've been wanting to bake soem cookies but I have ZERO portion-control! Yummy food today for you! Great WO too. I like the 4DS series but I agree the cardio gets monotonous week after week. How are the old men at work today?! Your job sounds so interesting! Go get yourself another patent! Re date night: after having 2 kids ANYTHING without them qualifies as date night!

Good morning friends,

It's good to be home! Had sushi last night (our Sunday tradition) but no WO on Thurs-Sun! Yikes. Got back into the grind this morning with a strollerblade. I'm not sure what we'll have for dinner today. We have no food in the house since Ryan didn't grocerymax. :) I have to just figure out meals for mon-fri since we leave again on Saturday!

I think today's WO will be either LIC or DM. My plan for the week is M-LIC, T-HIS/LIS, W-DM, Th-KB/BC, F-BM2. No heavy weights this week. I'm just trying to maintain fitness for the next few weeks. :) I'm going to check out the august rotation... maybe I'll do that instead... we'll see.

Katie, I'm so glad to hear you had a relaxing weekend. So perfect! Sorry about your wo this morning. I don't like that each step/blast portion in 4DS aren't chaptered. It's just all cardio for the whole thing and you can't break it up. I'd like to be able to do one from LIS and then one from HIS etc.

Kate, have fun at your class and date night. I agree with you on portion control. Ryan made cookies while I was gone this weekend and I made him take them to work with him today!

Colleen, I am famous for putting things through the wash. I've washed Ryan's phone twice since we've been married. So annoying! Good luck with your meeting.

Emily, your pizza sounds yummy. I might make one this week. :) I have lots of chicken. Maybe a BBQ chicken pizza. I agree that 4DS cardio can get a little old.

I'll bbl with menu. Had my usual for bfast.

Happy Monday all!
angie

Nevermind, won't be doing Aug rotation... no heavy weights this month.

RE: STS, does anyone know how much the price will go up if I don't preorder? I'm thinking of asking for it for christmas rather than preordering since I won't be able to start until January.

Morning peeps,

Sorry i've been MIA, i've been packing the house, and trying to keep my mind off of the fact that my 13 year marriage is over...but i'm not bitter.

Its a holiday here, but i've taken the week off of work, i'm having some procedures done this week,and need some recovery time, so this is a rest week.

Katie, those muffins sound so great! I hate when my workout is just okay...

Kate, date night sounds lovely. No good American stories until next Monday unfortunately :(

Colleen, sorry about laundrymax. I used to say to Christian, he should have done his own laundry then :) DM double cardio already makes me feel tired.

Emily, i'm so moving in with you! Your meals sound wicked!

Angie, I vote LIC..i didnt order STS...not sure what i'm going to do financially now,so kinda wish i had when i did.

Workout today:
PUB/original BC/core from 4D LIS and stretch from BM2

Menu: yesterday, didnt really eat
Today:
so far:
b: egg white/almonds
s: cc/pp/almonds
Not sure what else, Christian is coming over with another truck today. Please tell me i'm going to get through this :(
S

Angie, I often send naked goods w/ Mike too! If theyre around I'll eat em! Good plan for WO's for the week. Good luck on the next few weeks. I'm tired justthinking about it all! Yes, STS will go up in price. Buy now!!!

Steph, more hugs for you! Enjoy our WO today and take care of yourself this week. We're all thinking of you. And you WILL get thru this. It might take a month, maybe a year, but eventually you will look back and say that it was all for the best....I hope. ((((hugs))))

All according to plan on eats. ANd I have gotten so much choremax done - feels wonderful. DDs are helping a ton. No WO yet - will be this afternoon.

Robin, What's the word on the house?
Hello Shirl & Jenn!

Hi Everyone!

My day is just getting more and more interesting. This morning my new coworker tells me he must meet with me and gives me a bogus reason. So we meet and he's going a thousand miles a minute that I have to keep interrupting him to help him (which is why he called the meeting). Anyway, at the end of the meeting, he asks me if I am liberal and then tells me his wife is a man. I have no problem with that but now I have lots of questions but I didn't feel comfortable asking him because he was obviously very nervous about telling me. He has a 13 year-old son and I am curious about that.

Kate, I hope you send baked goods not naked goods with Mike :)
Steph, {{{HUGS}}} I know from past experience that only time heals the pain, and time drags. It will eventually get better. Hope everything goes well with your procedure. Nothing like some good drugs to numb the pain.
Angie, you might want to try the July rotation since it was with lighter weights. If you have a band, you could bring it with you to do some resistance work.
Emily, ooh cookies and pizza! Yum! Have fun designing today.

I need to get back to work. There is something going on because my boss has asked me to cover for her during some meetings. Probably some restructuring or something.

Colleen, OOOPS!!!!!!! YEah, I meant baked goods! Guess I shoulda checked for typos huh?! LOL!!!
Crazy day at work for you today! Oh my! Not quite sure how I would've handled THAT situation. Hope the rest of your day is uneventful!

----
DDs are asleep! Gonna go 4DS KB cardio. bbl...

Got the KB done and some CS too!!
My sister Laura called and she's coming over early so I can go out to do some errands ALONE(!!) before Mike & I head out. I' so excited!
One of my errands is going to the paint store for baby's room. Painter will do the priming tomorrow and the trim carpenenter comes later this week. The week after next painter will be back to finish up. I'm so excited this is all coming together!

off to shower - cya later

Howdy y'all... getting ready for another meeting in a few minutes. Blargh. Meetings should be outlawed on any day ending with y.

First order of business... Steph, tons of ((((HUGS)))) to you. I am so sorry to hear about your marriage. I know it's never easy, but you will get through it. And by all means, come down here to visit me and partake in some "wicked meals". Mi casa es tu casa. :)

Angie, strollerblading? Sounds fun! I would imagine hanging onto a stroller helps with balance... something I would seriously need. I have rollerbladed once in my life. It did not end well. Who knew that stop signs were so flexible??? :eek:

Kate, was this a Freudian slip?
Angie, I often send naked goods w/ Mike too!
*snort* ;) I see Colleen caught your slip too. Clearly we are too perverted of a group to let that go unnoticed. :p

Colleen, whoah! That whole story about your coworker is just crazy! How... bizarre!

Alright, off to my next (and last) meeting...

No good, very bad day!! Almost everything I ate was a deep fried starch with cheese on it. And then I had some ice cream. There is no hope for me...

Hi ladies,

This is a very late post. It's almost 10:30pm here in NY.

Steph ((((HUGS)))) to you. I hope you had a great workout to take your mind off of things for a bit.

Kate how was date night?

Colleen I don't know what I would have done in your situation today. Probabley picking my jaw up off of the ground.

Robin any news yet on the house?

Katie glad you had a great weekend.

Angie your workouts look great for this week.

Hi Emily and Shirl.

Menu:
b-english muffin w. pb&honey
s- cc
l- flat bread sandwich
s-luna bar
d-chicken, potatoes, zucchini

I didn't want to get up this morning so no workout for me. This seems to be an ongoing habit that I need to break.:mad:

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.