# - # - # - # cLEAN & tidy Monday # - # - # - #

I posted this last night but it was pretty late and I think only Shirl saw, so......

Alright, girls... you want it, you got it!!! Preggo pics hot off the press!!! The first pic is the day after we found out I was pregnant. The second pic Mike took last night, exactly 17 weeks. What a scary difference in my waistline!!! Ah!!!!!!! I can't believe I'm posting this!!! this is what an 8-lb. pg gain looks like!!!

newlypg5.jpg

17weeks.jpg

I'm lookin' a wee bit tired in this 2nd picture, huh? I really should've waited to post a better pic, but here's the bump you've all been waiting for!!!!!

This AM I'm working at Gina's school, no plans for this afternoon. Maybe some grocery shopping. Need to think about meals a little more..I'm still too tired!!

Katie, I hope you're having a good workout!

Morning

;( :D Look at your lovely-lady-baby-bump. Soooo cute. You know that I was looking like that in my 1st tri with my son and he came out almost 9#, I think.

Well I sleep in too late so I'm not going to work today. My DS is sick anyway. He has a chest cold. He needs more inhaler and I have to do laundry today, plus I'm hungover from all the carbs and salt from yesterday:D

So how is everyone else feeling? Sorry you are tired Kate.

My w/o will be cardio, but I'm not sure which one.

Menu (low CARBS AND NO HIGH FAT AND NO HIGH SALTY FOODS).
I need to detox today! Maybe with some chicken veggie soup.

B-oatmeal
l-chicken, veggies soup
d-fish something

Have a Great Day

Robin, LOL on your baby-bump line! Don't wish a big baby on me!!! The girls were 6 & 7 pounds - I don't want any bigger! I'll take the 6-pounder again! Sounds like you had a nice day y'day. Hope DS gets feeling better. Amen! on the detox! I was thinking about making chicken soup too.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby bump!! You look perfect!

WO was Step Blast, so fun!! Chris kept trying to talk to me and I almost fell off my step so I yelled at him to leave me alone. I don't understand why he wants to talk during my workout...

Today will be busy! Chris is off, so he is taking Collin to preschool for me and picking him up, doing the grocery shopping, etc. LOVE IT! I have court at 9 am and all morning, lunch with Chris downtown near the courthouse, court again at 1 pm, then back to the office for a bit, then home. Dinner will be hamburger steak, sweet potato, green beans.

Snacks are gonna be hard today since I will be in aa courtroom most of the day... I'm taking apples in case I have a break.

See ya after work!!

Morning peeps!

I'm sorry i havent posted, Christian is moving out, and i can hardly breathe.
Kate, you look beautiful.
I am teaching this morning, so keeping busy. Will keep you posted when i can, its too painful right now.
S

Steph, ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
I don't know what to say except that I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you are going thru. Post when you can. We all love you!

Steph, I am so sorry. (((Hugs))) Please know that we all care about you and are very sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. We're here for you when you're ready to 'talk'.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Happy Monday Everyone!

Steph {{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}. This must be extremely difficult but remember we are here for you if you want to talk.
Kate, your baby bump is adorable!
Katie, I haven't done Step Blast in a couple of months. Maybe next month it will be in the rotation.
Robin, sorry your son is sick. Glad you have an excuse to stay home.

Hi Jenn & Shirl!

w/o was GS BBS & 4DS KBX Cardio
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: cashews
l: arroz con pollo, watermeleon
s: strawberries w/ yogurt, veggies
d: tilapia

My project is just about done!!!! The hard work is over and now it is just wrapping up loose ends. It's nice to have a moment to breathe.

Colleen

Hello Everyone!

My workout was super fun this morning! Hi/Lo Knockout minus the core work and some extra foam rolling.

Robin, Hope you're able to enjoy your day off despite your son being sick. Give him some hugs from your Catheite friends.

Colleen, Yeah a moment to breathe! Good job with the workout. Menu looks good too.

Katie, Enjoy your lunch with Chris. Hope court goes well.

Kate, Have fun today! The Nike tank looks great on you; love the color.

Jenn, You'll work up to the bosu core work before you know it. I have a strong core with a not so lovely layer of fat that is slowly disappearing. ;)

Steph, Sending more (((hugs))).
Menu
b-2 banana blueberry ww pancakes(leftover from yesterday)& small grapefruit juice
s-ff plain yogurt w/pieces of banana, cantalopue, blackberries, apples & pears
l-leftover italian style turkey loaf and large salad
s-fresh veggies, hummus & ww crackers
d-????

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi again,
Came back to say that my goal was to have that layer of fat gone before my 40th bday. Well, my bday is in 6 days and the layer will not be gone. Last week, I was quite disappointed in myself b/c I knew I wasn't going to achieve my goal. I workout smart and hard. However, my diet is not what it should be. Too often, I give into the delectable desserts I love to make. It wouldn't be so bad if I would have a small piece or one cookie but I don't stop with one or a small piece. I truly need to work on being satisfied with a small amount. So, my new goal is to use better portion control and positive self talk. I WILL achieve my goal! I'd like to go back to weekly weigh ins. Is anyone interested?

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Steph - more {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Shirl, I am definitely interested. I would like to lose some fat before the RT. The last couple of weeks my eating has not been that great and I want to get back on track. Should we start tomorrow with our baseline weight?

Steph, Thinking of you so much today. I hope you're holding up. Call if you feel like talking.

Katie, Good planning w/ the apples for your busy day. Will Chris be making dinner too?! Good luck today!

Colleen, I can feel your relief in the project wrapping! Good for you! Great workout today too! You're kickin' butt today! Don't worry about losing weight for RT - there'll be at least one of us in the room bigger than you!:p :7

Shirl, Great menu & workout! I'd love to weigh-in with you, but...:) At least you know where your downfalls are. Mine is the exact same - portion-control on the cheats. Gets me every time.

AM at Kindergarten was great. Had a good lunch, doing some paperwork then I need to nap the girls. I would love to keep them up and do my workout....hmmmm. Then they'd go to bed earlier and Mike and I would have some time alone... more hmmmm.

b - Smart Start, banana
s - nope.
l - scr egg w/ 2 whites, tons of r&g peppers, blueberries, 9-grain toast
s - ??
d - grilled chicken & ????

We did skip napmax and I did LowMax instead! I started to do CoreBlast but I lowmaxed myself out. But Gina did ALL of CoreBlast!!! She kept saying the cutest things like "I feel like my abs are in the oven!" LOL! I wish I could've done it with her but I am so woozy now. Didn't want to push it.

How is everybody? Havin' a good day?
((((big hug Steph!))))

I was having a great day until I heard about what happen in China

;( ;( ;( You just never know...

Steph I'm so sorry but maybe this is not the end, just some time off. If it was meant to be, you both WILL be together.

Now I'm going upstairs to have a good long cry and maybe a drink

;( ;( ;( I wish I had some chocolate in the house

Katie, Are you exhausted from your busy day?

Steph, How are you doing?

Dinner was good. Grilled chicken, corn and red peppers. I had buttermilk to use up so we made biscuits with it and they were so good. I also made rice but I didn't eat any because I KNEW I wiuldn't be able to resist the biscuit and didn't want to go crazy on the carbs.

Good day today. Looking forward to getting DDs to sleep and going to bed early!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.