////////// cLEAN & tidy monday \\\\\\\\\\

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Another manic Monday!

What did you do this weekend? It's February -- are you starting a new rotation? What are you eating today?

QUESTION OF THE DAY: How many sports bras do you own??

I'm sad that the weekend is over :( , it was a good one. Collin's dad is leaving again today for another three months and I am SO GLAD. He is just so worthless in the fatherhood department, I am glad when he is gone and none of us have to deal with him. I'm sorry, I know that is bad to say, but it's the truth.

FIVE whole days of work this week for me :p Today should be fine, fairly laid back, hopefully I get lots and lots of paperwork done and some evaluations written. I have to go to the license ceremony in juvenile court this afternoon, which means I have to dress upx( Good thing I got some cute new clothes this weekend!!

Today is day one of my 16 week heavy lifting rotation that will take me right up to my wedding! Last night I did FIFTEEN straight leg push-ups! My goals with this rotation are to lose body fat and increase muscle mass, especially in my upper body.

W/O today is 4DS Double Cardio
B cereal
S crackers, string cheese
L leftover chili
S apple slices, Fiber One bar
D SBD wraps, steamed green beans

We did not go to the grocery store this weekend, so I am struggling to put together a menu so that is the best I can do. I need to go get some more fruit!!

QUESTION: I have probably 4 or 5 sports bras, but 2 are too big. There are two that I wear on a regular basis, I need more. I got an e-mail from Champion this morning about a new sports bra they are offering and I want it. Anyone have any idea how often then run their $19.99 sale...??

Good Morning Katie and all who follow,

Question - I have 6 sports bras. I have 2 that I love b/c they are padded - a necessity for me. ;)

I'm still doing my P90X+ rotation. Today starts the 5th week - upper body+ and abs/core+.

Katie, I'm sure you will look cute in your new clothes. I think Champion runs their 19.99 sale every few months. How does Collin feel about his Dad leaving? Or is it more confusing with him around?

menu
b-cereal, banana
s-apple & nat. pb
l-salad and tuna
s-veggies & lowfat cheese
d-not sure yet
s-tea & yogurt

I think I need to have a planned snack in the eveing so I don't go hog wild like I've been. That's my plan for the week; hopefully it works.

Have a great day everyone! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Katie,
Your plan for your rotation sounds great and I'm sure you'll do it! 15 pushups - fantastic! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I wish it were the weekend too, Katie! I got quite a bit done but it was still relaxing somehow. Don't feel bad about DX - take care of your baby! Hope work goes good. ^5 on the pushups! Hope your rotation gets you great results!

I own just 2 sports bras. I need more but I hate spending the $$ on them. Good ones tend to be more expensive and I can't stand to feel what little boobs I have flop.

menu:
b - kashi, banana
s - Honeycrisp apple
l - tortilla soup, raw veggies
s - ??
d - chili, maybe corn muffins (new recipe w/ lots of veggies in them!)

Workout will be LIC, and it won't happen until after DDs go to bed.x( Circuits are too hard to get in w/ the girls up and around. Maybe I can sneak in a stretch, but we'll see. I've stretched a lot lately so if I skip today it's not too big a deal.

I'm starvin' - off to get my Kashi!

Mornin', Shirl! Where do you find padded sports bras!? I would love one! Hope your rotation goes good this week - I'm sure it will! Good planning on the snack tonight!

Morning ladies.

Sports bras I think I have like 6 of them. I usually buy them at Targets or Modells. I would love to have a padded one, so let us know where to find them.

Good going Katie with those pushups. What w/o are you doing today?
Morning Kate and Shirl

It's TTOM so no weigh in today.
My w/o cardio step 40 mins and ab pilates
b-oatmeal
s-yogurt
l-bake ziti and salad
s-smoothie or fiber one bar
d-met. soup

Mornin' Kate,

The bras are from Victoria's Secret and they no longer make my favorite style. I treasure the 2 I have b/c they make me look better. They came out with another style which isn't as flattering. The padding is not as 'puffy', so I basically look like a boy. My dd tells me I have man boobs b/c of my chest muscles. The only type of cleavage I have is muscle. lol But, at least I have cleavage. ;)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Robin,
Victoria's Secret had sports bra with padding the last time I checked; which was early last fall. The padding is removable. TTOM is just plain yucky! I'm almost finished - happy dance!

Oh, I so want STS - the more pictures and descriptions they post, the more I want it. It sounds sooooo good!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I just checked Victoria's Secret website and could not find the type of sports bras with removable padding. I did find some other cute padded bras though.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Robin, Good workout! Which cardio?

Thanks for the bra tips Shirl. I'm anxious for STS too.

Well, my AM is not off to a good start. I ate a bunch of the apples out of the dapple cake (and threw out all the rest!). Gina just threw up so she's not going to school whick means all the errands I had to do are not going to get done. Oh well. Plans change.

Soooooo.. I'm going to do the cardio from LIS this morning, maybe the weights this afternoon or tonight if the afternoon doesn't work out.

The girls are in the bath tub - choremax for now.....

Drinking water, keeping busy.....dapple will not ruin my day / hard work. The amount I had won't make me gain weight unless I let it out me on a day-long binge. Which its not gonna do!!!!!

Hey, Steph! In the Cathe calendar this month there's a group pic from RT. Where are you in it?

Good morning ladies,

I have the day off today. I have to go to a funeral in Massachusetts. It will be very sad. My step sister, step daughter(14) died last Thursday and they believe the cause was suicide. I told my DD that she was sick, I feel bad for not telling her the whole truth. She will not be going with us today.

I think I own about 6 bras and I have had them forever. I'm too cheap to buy new ones.

I have to take DD to school today, I want the nurse to look at her eye and make sure its not pink eye.

I saw the pics for STS they look good.

I think I'm going to follow the format of the Feb rotation with some tweaking.

Today will be DrillMax.

Menu is up in the air.
B-egg and corn cake.
other than that I have no clue.

Kate hope Gina feels better.

BBL

Jenn

Kate I read your post from last night. Yesterday may not have seemed like a lot of food. But what I miss in one day will surely be made up through out the week.

DD made brownies last night and I picked at them.

Good morning clean eaters!

Sorry i was MIA yesterday afternoon, i literally slept from 2:30-6:30 pm!!! How crazy is that? DH slept there too, so of coarse, wake up, a little sexmax...you know what i'm talkin' about :)

Katie, congrats on the pushups! That is amazing. I can do about 12, then my stupid back starts to hate me. In terms of sports bras..well, i dont really to wear one, so i wear a stretchy regular one, cause i have NO BOOBS!!

Shirl, are you seeing good results from P90X? Did you preorder STS? I didnt, and now i'm freaking out.

Kate, i love LIC. Is the RT pic up? I think i'm second row, red shirt, to the right of the page! I hope we can all go on the RT this year, if not, there is a CS one in Mexico!! You are I can stretch for a week!

Robin, if you find a a padded sports bra, call me!

Jenn, so sorry to hear about the loss. Suicide is very hard, my close friend committed suicide when i was 18. Hugs to you.

Well, work today, yuk.
Tonight, KCM step box, gonna do the blast from KM and some core work.

Menu:
B: oatmeal
s: cc/almonds
l: veg soup, celery, hummus, apple
s: wasa and almond butter
d: big salad, hemp oil, ezekial bread, egg white omelette
s: berries/yogurt.

did pretty good food wise yesteday, cause i slept all day!
Steph

Hi Everyone,

Busy morning but just a quick check-in. I own 8 but only 6 fit me.

Katie, you can get champion bras at hanes. I will send the link later.

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Jenn, I'm so sorry about the suicide. My thoughts and paryers are with you and her family.

I found the Victoria Secret Super Shock Absorber sports bra on ebay. They have several new ones. This is the sports bra with the removable pads. I have this one and like it but love the discontinued version. I can't even find it on ebay.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Jenn, Sorry about the funeral. Not easy. ((((big hug))))) How old is DD? Don't worry about not explaining the shole thing. That's pretty heavy stuff for even adults to deal with.

Steph, Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday!!!! Somethin' was in the air, 'cause I did too and I think Katie did too!! Whatever indulgences we had was burned off sexmaxing!}( :7 It counts as cardio, right? Maybe even core work, depending!:+ I am definetly planning on RT and DH gave me the green light. He's so sweet - he said "I know how much it would mean to you." But, honestly, it will KILL ME to be away from my girls. What are the details on the CS in MExico? That's would be awesome. Just think of how *loose* we'd be!;-) I share your feelings on work - I'm avoiding it today! Great workout planned.

Hi Colleen! Hope your day is good!

FYI - Activa has quite a bit on sale right now (workout clothes, inc. bras). Just got the catalog in the mail. Athleta has nice stuff too.

I have not had my AM snack. Been busy and lunch will be soon. Will have a little extra soup to make up for it. No workout either. Maybe I'll get something in this afternoon, but honestly it's looking like it won't be until tonight - bummer. I need a nap today. I'm tired from staying up late last night:7 and I was up early with Gina feeling sick. Lunchmax, napmax, here I come!

Kate, Thanks for the fyi - love athleta. I'm able to get the Activa at a local sports store - relatively cheap; I wait for the sales. I

How's Gina feeling?

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Busy morning for all.

Jenn i'm so sorry for the lost. Suicide death is very hard to deal with and you and your family is in my prayers. {{Hugs}}.

Kate I did my DD step air-climber, which is fun when I listen to my ipod.

the new STS pics...."This makes us ask If Brenda can do STS in such a short period of time, what’s you excuse for not being able to do STS"!

:D :D :D HAHAHAHA

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.