<><><>clean-tidy-hump-day<><><>

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I slept in this morning so have to get B&G done a little later. We're supposed to do a picnic and then go swimming but it's pretty cloudy and I don't know if it's going to rain.

Today will be a better eating day. I don't know what my deal was yesterday. I had rice krispies for breakfast - just sounded good for some reason. Prob will have an apple soon and then figure out something for the picnic lunch.

I'll be back later. Have a great day everyone!

Morning Angie!

I am starting to feel a bit like a beached whale with the way I've been eating. I'm about to head out for my run - 80 degrees out already - and eats will be better today. We have so much wonderful fruit here from the farmer's market, I WILL eat it. And maybe a low-key dinner tonight somewhere and I can grab a salad.

Be back a bit later!

Hello my C&T Ladies!
Let's DRIVE that C&T wagon!!! Summer is HERE!!!! :D:D:D

Angie, Hope the picnic works out!
I saw RKTreat cereal at the store yday and WANTED IT BAD!!!! Didn't buy it tho! It would be my downfall for sure!

Katie, A run in 80* weather! Pass for me!!! I'm definitely a fair-weather runner!
Eat that fruit and drink your water!:D

-
Haircut day!!! At last! And I'm going to have my fuzzy eyebrows waxed too! It looks like I've got 2 brown caterpillars crawling across my forehead! :p:p:eek::eek:

Eats WILLMUSTHAVETO be clean!
I think a rest day today but maybe some cardio tonight if I'm feeling spunky! I looked at my June calendar as I flipped it - 3 rest days last month!:D I need to get my eats under control so it the WO's actually SHOW!:mad: I'm maintaining but I need to be IMPROVING!

good morning clean and tidy friends!!! i am on the wagon today for sure. yesterday was okay, but i had the most amazing tahini chip cookie from whole foods. so delicious - kate, you'd love it!

angie, enjoy your picnic and wo.

katie, what time in the morning is it that it is 80 degrees? i am scared of moving to florida in 30 days and having to get used to the heat.

kate, have agreat day there. what is on tap?

another cloudy rainy day today, but a home day for me and the boys. we are going strwberry picking, even if it is raining, and i promised finn an iocecream. i will have a tiny one, and it will be sugar and fat free. not too bad, is it?:) also, we will all go for a walk today. still too wet to mow i think. and i have a showing tomorrow. wo was a long run this am. will do core and a little non weighted leg work later. bbiab

nina, What's a tahini cookie?
fun day ahead w/ your boys! You'll get no sweat from me on a fat free ic cone!
Run on the tm??

Anne, How did it go last night??????

-
Breakfast is on track! Now I've just gotta keep my act together for the rest of the day!:confused::p

6 mile run done - it was HOT! My hair is completely soaking dripping wet. Gross I know - sorry! Took a few walk breaks today (I usually don't) - my calves are really tight / sore..... ???

Kate, fruit and water - I'm all over it! I am sooooo on the wagon today - driving it to the beach, in fact!

Morris, the LOW temp was 78 and that came at 3 am. 80 degrees at 5 and 6 am, high today is 91:eek: Maybe you will get used to it...

Since it is going to be rather hot today, I am thinking beach until about mid-day, then home to shower and then off to do some shopping. KATE, the outlet mall down here now has a J Crew outlet! I will go today and buy something in honor of you!

Oh Nina, forgot to answer you re: barbell -- I have the Troy Lite, bar weighs 5 pounds and easily stuck in a corner or under a sofa. My plates hang on the side of my dumbbell rack which is right smack in the middle of my living room.... Not sure if that helps or not.

DSC03549.jpg

go katie, go! will you shop solo or with 4 yo?? i am def going to old navy tomorrow.

kate, yes, i was on the treadmill a lonnggggg time. i am counting down until i am outside again.

fd galore today:mad::mad: it won't derail me, though. i am not using anyone as an excuse today. bbl

Katie, I am so jealous! Our Jcrew outlet is about 90 min away and I NEED to go!:p
YOur living rm color always makes me :D.
WTG on the run!

Nina, Ignore the fam and enjoy your boys!:D

-
Mikes officially into running. Hes ran every AM this week and doing a 5k next weekend! The girls are doing it too! We'll be a whole family of runners!:cool::cool:

Angie enjoy your picnic.

Katie enjoy your run. I'm trying to eat fruit/veggies with each meal and snack:confused:

Kate you will improve this month. :D2 brown caterpillars...LOL

Morris I keep forgetting your name is Nina. I have a ice cream maker..I guess I should use it. Maybe strawberry ice cream. Thanks for the idea.

Eats were ok y-day.

Today i have to go shopping to get more fruits and veggies.

My w/o CLX circuit
bbl

Well, we had the talk last night and it was okay. Jim is definitely done and doesn't see any way to improve things between us, so one of us has to move. He has specific criteria and he's looked, but hasn't found anything he likes. It turns out, of course, that our house fit his criteria perfectly and I don't want the burden of property, so it makes sense for me to find a condo. I've contacted a realtor and we'll see if there's anything I like available right now. It is a good time to buy here, so that's on my side. If I can't find anything, though, I think I will make him move. Yuck. I hate this. I did say to him not too long ago, "How can you not love me? I'm fabulous!" He didn't really have a reply to that.

He did like the idea for the TLC show, but I don't think we're going to follow through on it.

I'll bb for personals.

anne

Morning!

Another dreary, cold day here:( I hope the weather's decent enough for the kids to get out for a bit! Today is a circuit-I'll have to get HSC back from the neighbor. Nothing else on the agenda except some cleaning. On a positive note, I signed my mom up for Seattle Sutton's food delivery program-1200/day of fresh foods-produce included! I hope she sticks with it. The nurses on the OD said weight loss should be her first goal and she needs to lose about 60-70 pounds. I'm signing her up for a water therapy class for her arthritis at the YMCA today. Next step is a new doc and trying to wean her from some of these meds, then surgery and rehab. Long road, but we'll get there.

Angie, hope you get your workout in. Keep those eats clean!! Hope the weather holds out for your picnic.

Katie, I was the same way when I was running on vacation last summer-I'd go around 10and it was already sweltering out. Eat the fruit!!

Kate, enjoy the salon today! And take a rest day already! Love the whole family running-I want Darrin to start again. He's turning into a "mirror" exerciser and it's driving me crazy-doesn't work legs or do ANY cardio. And he won't let me help with a rotation. Whatev.

Nina, have you ever had sesame seed candy coated in honey? My dad gets them from the ethnic store-so yummy! I agree with Kate-ignore the drama and focus on your kids. Have fun strawbeery picking!

Hi Klaudia! Good plan on your mom! Can you do the water class with her? That might be extra motivation for her?
HSC sounds like fun!:D

-
Must get busy!

Anne I think that it would be a good idea for you to get the condo, since his heart is really set on the house. Try to stay positive. And YES your are fabulous!

Klaudia those are some great plans for your mom. she is a lucky woman. I hope my kids treat me that way.

Kate thanks I'll print it out.

anne, big hugs. glad you are okay with the condo, and i hope you find something fresh and new.

kalud, your mom is lucky to have you. sounds like you have a good plan for her.

robin, maybe if i made ice cream i wouldn't eat it bc it is so much work:p i need to shop too, but it will not happen today. how did my day get so busy??

Good Morning Everyone! I am so confused as to what day it is. I had to really think about which workout was on tap for this morning. I did plyo legs followed by pilate abs from ab circuits. Will be a pretty quiet day here at work.

Robin, is CLX good? I am thinking about getting Insanity when it comes out. I am going to wait for the reviews first.
Anne, good luck finding a condo, and I think you are a fabulous person!
Katie, I love getting all sweaty from working out. Enjoy your fruit today.
Klaudia, that's so nice of you to help your mom out. I really hope she is ready to make some changes in her life.
Angie, have a great picnic.
Nina, last time I went strawberry picking it was 90 hot and humid and we went first thing in the morning. It turned me off to doing it again.
Kate, sending you clean eating vibes. That's funny that Mike is running now. You guys are so competitive.

Morning C&T friends! I did Plyo Legs Disc 32 and Pilates based abs early this morning. I love the Pilates abs. :D I feel great- I've done all 4 of the plyo workouts now and I have to say they are awesome workouts- probably my favorite part of STS. :)

Ice Cream Maker: I actually put greek yogurt in mine with crushed up strawberries and bit of honey or agave nectar. It is INCREDIBLE and really is sorta like ice cream. I read about how you can throw a can of peaches in the blender (juice included) and then put them in the IC maker too. I need to try it. :)

Anne: Well, at least the talk is over! I think anticipating that sort of conversation is probably the worst part. If you like the idea of moving then I say go for it. How fun will it be to decorate, you know? No other input, just your delightful taste. :)

Katie: WTG on that run! It's hard to keep up with exercise and eating well in real life, much less on vacation. You're sort of my hero right now- must channel you the next time I go on vacation.

Angie: Did you do B&G yet? I miss that one- going to have to do it soon.

Kate: Enjoy the spa, even if it means hair removal! :p I haven't gone in soooooo long- I just keep plucking. :)

Colleen: I was thinking about Insanity too but am worried it is just too much cardio and not enough weights. I guess I don't have to use it as designed and I love a good plyo workout. Hmm. I think I'll wait for a detailed review.

Klaudia: That is a terrific plan for your mom! I love that she is on board. I am really worried about my mom- her bloodwork numbers came back and everything is awful. Plus she takes 1,000 kinds of meds for everything. Is she exercising? No. Is she still baking brownies and eating them? Yes. I want to tear my hair out. She just thinks she'll be able to get away with this forever and she can't!

Morris: I have no patience for berry picking. I'll let my dad teach that to the kids. As for FD, UGH! Stay strong today.

Hi Robin! Are you doing CLX as designed or doing other stuff too?

DDs were bummed we couldn't find any "I love my sister" bibs for Julia....so we just made some with plain pink bibs and puff paints! So fun! Then we made bberry muffins - yum!

Hi Robin!

Nina, Homemade IC is SO EASY!!! Not as hard as it sounds for sure!

Colleen, GREAT WO! Plyo sounds fun right now!
Is work really tense?

Patti, Is the greek yog IC sour at all?
GREAT WO to you too!!!
Definitely won't be a spa experience! It's a small local place and all the girls are coming too! DDs haven't had their hair trimmed in forever either. Julia will also be in tow but should do fine on my lap.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.