<><><>clean-tidy-FRIDAY!!<><><>

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
I'm so glad it's Friday. This has been a crazy week! It's been a good week though. I have a few new blog posts up if you guys want to look: www.addsalt.org.

Sorry I never came back yesterday. It was a weird day. I had to clean our toy room and it took me 2 hours (I'll post pics later... it was madness!). And I was also having a weird TTOM day. I (sorry if this is TMI) was passing HUGE HUGE HUGE clots. I called the OBGYN and they said that with no other symptoms, that it's nothing to be concerned about but boy was it a huge pain in the rear! I'm hoping today is better.

So, this morning was L&G and boy are my l&g a'shakin! That workout goes by quickly but I'm huffing and puffing through it all. I always have sweat dripping in my eyes by the time I get down for the floor work.

OK, I'll have to catch up on personals later b/c I have kind of a busy morning/day. But, Anne, I'm so glad you got the flowers and that they made you happy! That was the goal. WE LOVE YOU and we're always here for you!

Ok, need to eat bfast and get the girls to school.

Scale is up 2 lbs today. Poop on the scale.

Angie - Your girls are adorable!! Poopy on the scale. Water weight maybe? You've been so good with your workouts!

Lisa

B&G done. Now I'm wide awake and can't get to sleep. I have a long day ahead of me also, *sigh*. Better try to get some rest. See you guys in a few hrs.

Lisa

Morning Angie! G'nite Lisa!

It' Friday!! It's Friday!! But not just any Friday - THE FRIDAY! 8 more hours at work, then I am off for T-E-N D-A-Y-S!!!

Remember a few weeks ago when I bought a new dress for a wedding? Well that wedding is tonight - 7 pm - at the Country Club. The person getting married is Chris's aunt's ex-husband (did you follow that?) so we are related by marriage (or divorce I guess). We just found out this week that we will be seated at the head table with the "family" hahahaha so I have to look extra cute!! Also, the man getting married (the ex-uncle, you could say) is Iranian and he and his friends party something crazy so I'm not really sure what I am in for! It's at 7 pm, I hope to be home by midnight! There will definitely be pictures of my to post - cute new dress and new hair!

Tomorrow will be shopping/clean/packMAX for THA BEACH!

Can you tell I am excited?

Since everyone has been doing BM2 this week, that's what I've decided on this morning (cardio only). We will see if I can handle those wide lunges!

Angie, I love a major cleanmax! GOod for you!
re the clots - I get them the size of golf balls, I kid you not. It sucks. My OB was never very concerned.:confused:
L&G is so much fun! I love that there aren;t endless squats!

Lisa, 2 cookies isn't undoable! I've been much worse! Clean up the eats, drink your water...you got a great wo....you'll be feeling lean in no time! :D

Katie, I can feel your energy!:D Cant wait to hear baout it! You're making me extra excited for our vacation!!!
Oh, do I love those wide lunges! Crazy sick, huh????? The music in that spot always pumps me up!

-
Clean eats on tap,,,,not sure what!
Run tonight w/ Laura...and abs. I'm gonna put her thru BM2! hahahaha! :p
OUR 2nd 5K IS TOMORROW!!!! Hoping to beat my time!

good morning!! i missed you all yesterday. what a busy day, but so good, and great eats too. i will try to catch up before i get sidetracked.

angie, ignore the scale until ttom is over. it is def water.

katie, yea on the vacation. have fun with bm2! i cannot wait to see pics of tonight.

kate, enjoy your run tonight and your race tomorrow. i have a sneaking feeling you will be hlf marathoning it with katie!

hi lisa - sorry for the sleeplessness, esp before a big day. that is the worst.

anne, glad you got the flowers and i hope they brightened you up. and i do not think we all need to post food everyday. i think it can be motivating, but hearing bad vs good, clean vs not is all just fine.

robin, great string of days together. i love the summer too.

klaud, today is your last day, right? what are you doing for the forth? your mom is so youcng! my heart breaks for her and you guys. mine is 63, but it is just devestating for sure.

sorry for anyone i missed.

well, today was a fabulaous run, but it was hard b/c i mowed last night at 5pm. 45 min of pushing up and down hills is a wo! but, abfter being with lots of kids for 9 hrs, i was glad to mow and have dh do kids:D today is a home day for us all as dh has to work tomorrow and leaves town for 9 days on monday. it is kind of gloomy here. i have lots of errands too. i will be back more, though. keeping it very clean, thankfully.

Morning! I did Kimberly Spreen's Absolute Kickboxing, the KB premix followed by ME upper body premix. I forgot how many reps the biceps section has- totally wimped out and took a break. :D

Kate: Max (my two year old) would like to thank you from the bottom of his heart. That boy looooooves the blueberry oatmeal muffins you posted on the recipe thread. :) You must be excited for your 5K tomorrow- you can beat your time!!! Is it a hilly course?

Angie / Lisa: It sounds like B&G is the new workout for us all! I need to do that one soon- I love it. I was thinking of doing a rotation with it- once a week do a different premix. Lisa, hope you got some sleep- I hate that feeling. Angie, our toy room is always a disaster- we just cleaned it and you can't even tell. :mad:

Morris: WTG on the run and get those errands done so you don't have to worry about it while being solo next week.

Klaudia: You must be SO happy to be done with dance for the moment. I meant to say I'm sorry about your mom too. :( My mom is in her 60s, heavy, doesn't exercise or eat well and takes 40 different kinds of medication. I worry about her.

BB in a minute- Maggie has already had a time out today. Lovely. :rolleyes:

morris, you amaze & astound me w/ all you get done in a day!!!
enjoy your fam day!

patti, ick....early a.m. timeouts! outlook not good! :p
great wo!!!
soooo :D max liked the muffins!

-
i made a new pancake recipe this a.m. yummmmmmmmmo! will post recipe later.

and messes..... i should post a pic of our basement :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: cannt walk thru it! toys x 10000

going to do back while j naps!:D

Woo hoo!! We are done with dance-for a little while anyway! The girls did great-smiled and danced beautifully:) We went out to Applebee's with a bunch of friends and Darrin's mom and grandma after-that was not so beautiful;) Today is legs-maybe Plyo Legs or LL-we'll see how I feel. I'm starting to feel either a cold or allergies-drainage, sore throat, etc. Blech! And we're going on a walk-it's going to be nice and sunny with less humidity and I could use the calorie burn!

Angie, don't worry about TTOM-I pass huge ones too. Great job on the workout-I need to get mine back from my firend!

Lisa, no worries on the eats! Hope your day goes by fast!

Katie, only 7 hours to go!! Have a great time at your wedding tonight! If it's anything like our Yugo weddings-you're in for a fun crazy time! Don't outshine the bride with your hot self!;)

Kate, you runner, you! You will set a pr for sure!

Morris, do you think that's why so many of us here are the way we are-cause of our parents? I don't want to go through what my mom is right now-it's awful, but some is her own doing. Makes me so mad! Thanks for the sympathy-or is it empathy? We're supposed to go to our friends' cottage on Lake Huron if the weather is nice. I have a week to look presentable in a bathing suit-eek! Great run!!

Patti, I am very happy! The shows are worth it-you can see all the hard work from the whole year. I love mornings when my kids basically wake up and head for time out;) Good stuff. Great workout!

I'm back!

Katie: You must be so excited! I'm happy for you and you know all of your hard work will pay off in that new dress. I want a beach vacation too!! Wahhh!

Klaudia: I look forward to that kind of stuff with the kids, actually. They are still a little young. Mags is old enough for dance and activities like that, but she is shy and reluctant with new experiences. Le sigh. Plyo sounds fun today- I have some nice DOMS from it. :) I love how it gets the thutt!

Kids recovered and cooperatively played together while I showered. They are just now old enough that I can start doing that instead of locking them in the bedroom with me. Yay for small steps forward, right?? Off to the grocery with them both- hoping one of those germy car carts is available. I'm such a freak that I wipe it down before I let them in it. :p

Patti, I wipe that stuff down too! YUCK!!!
Oh, you asked abt the race - I lookd at the map and Im pretty sure its all flat. YES!!!!

Klaudia, Glad it went well last night! Tht's aweseom!
Enjoy your walk!

-
Got STS back done but I am very annoyed with DDs. They were doing chinups and acrobat stuff while I was WO'ing. Reminded me why I do weights at night normally! I think I'm going to mandate a quiet time for a bit! ;)

Patti, does your grocery store have the wipes dispenser? I hate taking the kids grocery shopping-my dad always volunteers to watch or I go on the weekend. Danica has been dancing since she was 4! Milla danced at 4, quit last year, and danced again this year. Not sure how Nevena will do!

Kate, that's how my workout went yesterday. I can't wait for school-Milla will be in all day and Nevena 2 days/week. Hopefully I'll be able to workout AND shower!

Question: What kind of workouts should I do next week for my weekend at the beach?

I promise some personals a bit later... have to pick up kids soon.

Day was busy - coffee and shopping with Rebekah in the AM. Got drenched by a terenchal downpour and looked like a drowned rat picking up the kids. Lunch was spent trying to dry off and warm up.

Then went with Kate to the Marie (town hall), the bank, and the DMV type place. Trying to pretend like I actually live here. :)

I had a huge lunch because I was stressed and we got sandwiches and I just ate too much. I was SOOOOO full but now I'm hungry. Stupid TTOM!

I'll bbl.

Hey ladies. Emotionally I not feeling to good. I feel like someone in my family died. :( I loved Farrah and Michael J. I guess life goes on.

Today I'll do some cardio and stretch.

Klaudia a good beach walk/jog is a great w/o.

Kate are you ready for your race tomorrow? Good luck.

Patti I like Kim Spreen also. She has 2 new workouts ...yoga and core. Do you have them?

Morris my landscaper almost dropped y-day doing my yard b/c it was 85 degrees. The poor guy I gave him a tip.

Katie enjoy the wedding and I heard that Iranian wedding last for days :eek: and there is alot of drinking. Party On.:)

b-biscuit 200 cal...wow
BBL

Klaudia, You're gonna have all kinds of time in the fall!!! :D
WO's - do anything...just eat clean and resutls WILL come!

Angie, Busy lady! WHEW! Keep yourself active for the rest of the day, drink your water, and lunch will be but a distant memory! :)

Robin, Sorry you're feeling blue... I have MJ songs stuck in my head now!! :eek:

-
Did some errands, ate clean lunch..... choremax now!

Hey ladies, munching on a salad now and thought I would pop in... Food is going to be weird tonight because there will be no time for dinner before the wedding tonight but they will have finger food at the reception (probably like 8 pm). So I plan to eat a sandwich before I leave so I will be hungry enough to eat some but not a lot. Sound like a plan?

3.5 more hours at the office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone. well, our day started out with a bang. aidan woke up with the most horrific rash. did not even look like himself. anyways, one dr's visit later, and it is viral. thank goodness. stress is building as family drama returns. will do my best to manage it.

klaud, i too worry how much of my mom's issues are her own making. she has been questioning all her kids this week about my dad's "other woman." how inappropriate!! makes me furious. it is self-indulgent and makes noone feel good. glad dance is done and it went so well. ll - what a burn!

patti, sometimes i think finn spends all morning in a time out glad your guys turned around.

kate, breakfast sounds good. how is the basement coming?

klaud, if i was getting ready for a week in a bathing suit i would do 2 circuits, 2 hiit, and 2 total body wos like me. just a thought!

robin, sorry for feeling blue. tAke it easy, okay?

katie, do you feel 100%? how was bm2?

eats are okay. i am hungry and stressed, though. i will not indulge! wish i could get in another wo, but it ain't going to happen.

Katie, I hate meals at odd hours! Always seems to goof me up! :rolleyes:

Morris, Hungry and stressed is a bad recipe for me! Drink lots of water and if you're still hungry have something sensible.
Not doing Basementmax today.....paperowrkmax instead...boo
Glad Aidan is ok! YIKES!

Arrgh! My kids are driving me batty! All I've heard all day is screaming, fighting, begging for food, etc. and I don't know how to stop it. I suck at this. I need a nice padded room. My neighbor came home early cause he has no power at work so the boys went home, but it's my kids who are gonna put me away. I even baked-lemon blueberry flax muffins. Remind me again why I decided to have kids?!

Morris, how are you scheduling those workouts? Hope Aidan feels better!

Robin, I feel bad too-so sad even though MJ was crazy and Farrah had her share of problems. I'll do the beach running in August when we're on our family vacation. Next week we're just going up to our friends' cottage-an hour away for the night.

Kate, basementmax never stops!! Funny how at school they tidy up no problem but at home it's a different story! People love when Danica comes over cause she loves to help-set the table, clear, etc. but at home all I get is whining.

Is it naptime yet?!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.