!!!! << clean & tidy friday >> !!!!

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Oh, how I LOVE Friday! :D

Who is off for Memorial Day? Kate, Angie, Morris, Klaudia, Robin... Your little "bosses" don't let you off for national holidays, do they:D

Well, the freaking deckMAXing is almost done! The hot tub has been stained, deck stained, hot tub is back on the deck (hard, it weighs 800#s), new furniture is assembled and on the deck. Now I am just doing some clean up and sprucing up with flowers and such.

Headed down for a run now -- 4 miles? 5 miles? We'll see how it goes! bbiab...

katie, wsh i could come to your party!:D post some pics of your new spread!
hope you're having a great run! do you have walking in there or are you hoofin' it the whole time now?

-
we are going to a park today to meet up w/ a friend of mine i havent seen in yeeeeears! im excited!

im feeling so lean today....v motivated for clean eats.
after weights last night i went to meijer (at 9:rolleyes::rolleyes:) and i bought some new kashi bars. i was sooooo tempted to try it but i resisted. had to talk myself out of it overandoverandover again but i did!!!!:D i wasnt hungry and didnt need the food.

i'll be running tonight...not sure if its solo or w/ laura.

b - cereal, apple slices
l - turkey on ww bread, peppers, triscuits
b - mexican, just not sure what!

Morning Kate. Hope your run goes well tonight. Taking the ipod? 90% of the time when I run, I am running the whole time, no walking breaks. I just got some new Kashi cereal bar things (blackberry graham) and they are YUMM-O!

Run was 4.25 miles this morning, felt like I could have gone forever.

Be back this evening!

mmmmm, mexican! kate, whatcha making? great job with the clean eating. have fun with the run tonight.

katie, i want to see your deck tooo. hope uyou had a good run and a short day.

i am sooo tired today. sleep is just bad right now. but i did nice run this am and am off to school for the day. it will be fun. i am feeling really good too after a vweek of clean eats, and my scale is being so kind:D best of all, ds has been in underware all week!!

anne, that is great about a running partner. i never get bored outside on my own, but it may give you something to look forwrad to.

kl, now that you are almost done sts, what are your final thoughts? i love heavy lifting, but my body really responds to heavy for a few weeks, then total body for a bit.

lisa, any plans for the weekend?

colleen, i hope today is short for you after your long week.

robin, what do the kids like to do for the holiday?

no news on the house yet. i am just not very optimistic, but maybe i wil be surprised. see you all at lunch

YAY Friday!

Katie haha...I don't have a boss so I'm off.:p Make sure you take pics of the party.

Kate good thinking...when we are not hungry why do we eat?

Morris good going with the potty training. My kids like to eat during holidays. I hope the weather holds up then we will have a BBQ over my cousins' house.

You'll think I'm crazy :rolleyes:but I change my rotation again

mon-kbells cardio & core
tue-kickboxing and stretch
wed-bootcamp & core (I have 3 DVDs that I haven't done all year)
thu-ellip interval and stretch
fri-kbells cardio & core
sat-step or step machine

Ever since I fin STS I feel like I want to do everything:eek:

bbl

Happy Friday!!

Not much going on around here this weekend-I have a wedding shower tomorrow and we might go to our neighbors' house for a bbq on Sunday. I might go to a kettlebell class again on Sunday morning too:) Oh, and the Red Wings are on tonight and Sunday:) Never made it to the basement yesterday. So today will be STS M3 W3 S/B/T and tomorrow will be Plyo Legs. Dealing with some hypo issues-AGAIN. Trying to work through it. I'm convinced I use it as a defense mechanism-if I torture myself with thoughts of dying of awful diseases, I won't. It's tough though, when you're so attune to your body-every twitch, tingle, fleeting pain is something dire.

Katie, enjoy your beautiful deck this weekend-have a Corona for me:)

Kate, way to rock STS last night! And Meijer?! You're my hero! Have a great time at the park today! Which Kashi bars did you get?

Morris, don't stress about the house. It'll happen:) As for STS, I'm not sure what to think. The workouts did have a dread factor for me-they were really long! But I have noticed greater definition I think-in my core and shouders and forearms. Darrin said to me last night, "Well you got your veins." So I guess I have put on some muscle. And I was able to up my weights-even used 35# db for chest presses and a 40# db for rows so I have made some strength gains. And maybe even a little teardrop in my quad?! I didn't change my eating too much and my weight has pretty much remained the same. All in all, I'd say it's a good program. But I am ready to be done and change things up!

Robin, I like the looks of your rotation! I love bootcamp workouts!!

Hi Anne, Colleen, Angie, and Lisa!

Katie, It's a nice feeling to not be totally spent at the end of a WO. To know that you couldve gone longer, not because you didnt push yourself, but because you pushed yourself and your a BAMF. Does that make sense?:p

Morris, Not sure on what exactly Mex....but I have a new salsa recipe I'm dying to try. Will let you know how it turns out...
Hope you get word onthe house soon!
Have fun at school today! Do you miss the animals? Well, the feline and canine animals?!:p
YAY Finn & Underoos!!!

Robin, I cant wait for the feeling of completing STS! 3 more WO's to go! All your variety in your rotation looks great!

Klaudia, I got the dk choc coconut. Looks yummy!
Good luck w/ the eats at your events this weekend! I'd be a goner w/ shower cake!!!
Hope you have a fun kbell class! Would love to join you sometime!
YAY on the compliments from D! I'm noticing my legs being very differnet - love it!
AND NO HYPO!!:D You are strong & helathy!!!

-
So productive this AM. Wiating for Miss J to wake up to head to the park.....

Klaudia sorry you are feeling hypomax coming on. I'm not going to tell you to snap out of it b/c if you could you would. Try to focus on the healthy things you do for your body. Most of the time when we worry about things...these things never turn out as bad as we thought.

Kl I was thinking about you when I was doing the Empire State II kbell workout. That's a kickbutt w/o but next time I'll do a 15min warmup on my own because this w/o warm up with mountain climbers :eek: WTH.

Kate when I read BAMF...I was like what's that:confused:...then I figured it out:D
All CathePeeps are BAMF.

almost forgot

b-1/4 cup walnuts, 1/2 banana, 1/2 egg white, turkey, cheese fritata
l- rest of fritata and apple
s-salmon left over
d-chicken rice and veggies
s-HB egg

robin, i need the kbell wo!! and i dont even have a kb! i need some! now!:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D
my youngest sister introduced me to BAMF. thats what she calls me when i grill!:cool:

robin, i need the kbell wo!! and i dont even have a kb! i need some! now!:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D
my youngest sister introduced me to BAMF. thats what she calls me when i grill!:cool:

Look into my eyes :eek:shop...shop...shop...shop.... your DH is going to kill me.

Hi ladies! The scale has dropped 2lbs for me! Ok, now to keep it going that way. I have to pick a wo to do this am. I'll probably do some shoulders and backs then 30min of cardio. We'll see.

Katie - Congrats on finishing the deck!
Kate - You've been doing so awesome with your self control! It's been inspiring me this week to stay away from the bad things. It's nice to know you're not alone with the cravings and yet knowing you can walk away from them.
Morris - Sorry about the house. Hopefully soon. No plans this weekend except the normal routine thankfully.
Klaudia - Sounds like you have a full weekend. Try not to think so much and maybe that will help with your thoughts of sickness. My DH tends to get hypo also.
Robin - Your rotation looks good.

My bil is flying in today from Cali. I am working from home, but hoping to wo first. Off to eat breakfast. Cereal and banana. BBL.

Lisa

Look into my eyes :eek:shop...shop...shop...shop.... your DH is going to kill me.

ROFLMBO!!!! he actually spends waaaay more than i do, so you're just helping me even the score!:p ok, i want to order that but is there basic instruction on it? if not, what should i get first? and which poundage of kbell? you sold me!
you're on a walnut kick right now, arent you?:D

lisa, wtg on the ##! glad i can inspire you! mike inspires me - his control is absolutley amazing!
get that wo in & enjoy your company! how long is he/they stayong/?

-
park was fun....conked isabel out!:cool:
eats are good.....no fri night cheat! could mike & i possibly be done w/ that??!!!!??? oh, the horror!:eek::eek:

Just tap with extra vigor Anne, and you'll be just fine!:D:D

Countdown to Recital!!!! yay!! Can't wait to come see you!

Will do, Kate, I'll think of you!

Do you want to come to the recital? You don't have to, but I have 3 extra tickets right now. Let me know if you want 'em!

anne

Hey girls,

We're home but I'm exhausted... I'll check in tomorrow. Eats were good y'day but today weren't so hot. Tomorrow will be a new day!

Sleepy time...

ROFLMBO!!!! he actually spends waaaay more than i do, so you're just helping me even the score!:p ok, i want to order that but is there basic instruction on it? if not, what should i get first? and which poundage of kbell? you sold me!
you're on a walnut kick right now, arent you?:D

Yes I brought a large bag of walnuts.:rolleyes: I was thinking that it's cheaper but now I have to eat it or it will go bad.

k-bells for Beginners...Amy Bento (collagevideo.com) Absolute Beginners and Amy Bento's Dynamics
Maybe start out with 15 and 20# kbells.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.