+-+-+CLEAN/TIDY/FINALLY/FRIDAY+-+-+

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

TGIF! It's been a long week! I slept in again. I had a bad week with getting up early. So, I'll have to get my WO in sometime today and the kids are home and I need to prepare for our guests so it will have to be a quick one. I'm thinking imax 3 blasts and b&g sb abs.

Probably will do that soon... bbl when I'm done!

Have a happy friday! What are your plans for the weekend?

Whew! Got my WO in - Imax 3 WU/Blasts/Stretch and B&G SB abs. I'm spent. I had a few interruptions from Ellie which I actually welcomed during some of those blasts. Geesh.

Gotta make some lunch for the girls and get some cleaning done. I also need to get to the store for a few things and shower and such. So, I probably won't be back. Our friends are coming at 5:30 and then they'll be here all weekend. We have a sitter for tomorrow night so that should be fun except it means a weekend of eating and I really need to tighten up.

Ryan and I are probably going to do insanity for the 60 days leading up to our cruise. It will be interesting to see our results together. We've never done a WO program together.

Have a great weekend all - I'll "pop" (picking up my british lingo) when I can.

Grace and peace y'all!

love your wo, angie! you 2 will have fun woing together!:)
have a great wkend!

-
we're going to sil's for lunch/sprinkler today. her kids are soooo disobedienr and i dont wanna go!!!! m better appreciate this!:mad:

yday did biceps, cs, cardio, abs!
hoping fo same today but sub in back for the weights.

eats will be clean agaain!!!

For the first time in a long time, I DON'T WANT IT TO BE FRIDAY! I am a bit sad about my vacation coming to a close, but I need to just focus on the last couple days and enjoy it. We still have two full days at the beach / pool, two nice dinners out, two evenings of shopping.... And tomorrow evening, I get to sit on the beach and watch fireworks - a first for me!

WO for me today will be kickbox - I brought 4DS KBX and KPC, not sure which I want to do yet, maybe some of each. I am going to wait a bit so I don't wake everyone up with my bouncing!

BTW, I looked (in detail) last night at the course for my race and I think we are going to go take a closer look tonight so I can have a picture in my head of what I'm up against.

Have a fabulous Friday all!

Kate, great job with your WO y'day. I was starting to think I was all alone today... Sorry about going to sils! I hate being around disobedient kids. That's my issue with the kids coming this weekend. They're just not very good influences. ugh. What can you do? I suppose it's a learning opp for my kids! Ok, done with my shower, now time to clean.

I forgot to mention - yesterday ending up being an active rest day. I did a lot of swimming in the pool with Collin, and that got my HR up and made me feel better. BTW - Collin has made huge strides in his swimming abilities over the past few days!

Hey Katie, I'm so glad you're enjoying your vacation. It's frustrating how quickly it goes though isn't it? Active rest in the pool sounds fabulous! I'm so excited for you about your race!!

Ok... really going to clean now.

Katie, I hope that race course is kind to you!
Enjoy the last cpl days of vacation! Bittersweet!
yay Collin in the pool!

Angie, SIL/BIL do not ever follow thru w/ warnings they give their kids. ITs sad and embarrassing. Her kids are 3.5 and 1.5 so my DDs aren't really influenced by them it's just annoying to be around them. The scariest part of all is we suspect they are peg w/ #3.:eek::eek::eek: Seriously, they can't handle the 2 theyve got. MIL practically lives over there helping w/ the kids. I better stop.... I could go on & on & work myself up. Makes me & M very sad.

On a happy note.... I have the cutest, sweetest baby girl EVER! (no offense to you other girl moms!:p) She's pulling up to stand and is gonna be walking soon!!:D:(:D:D

Last edited:
good morning!

angie, great wo today! imax 3 blasts only is one of my faves. have fun witht he company.

kate, how exciting about julia. hope your day goes better than you think.

katie, sorry vacation is ending. that is sad.

my day is not starting well. aidan has been screaming since 5:45am. finn has had 1 time out already and i ran 10 miles. can i just say i did not get much sleep? lets hope it only gets better.....

Morning! I am doing 4DS HIS/LIS step today- Jeff is home for 4 days! Yayayayay! So while he is watching Max I am heading downstairs. Mags talked my MIL into an overnight last night so she is there where they are probably feeding her doughnuts. :rolleyes:

Kate: Aww, no offense taken! Mags isn't a baby anymore anyway. ;) I saw on OD about creatine- glad M quit taking it. And good luck today with SIL. Mine is slightly nuts too. :)

Angie: I've never done just the blasts of an IMAX- I'll have to keep that in mind. Good luck on eating this weekend- I know how hard it can be when you're out of the routine. And WTG on you tackling Insanity. I think I'm going to wait a while and see if I can get a set used down the line.

Katie: KB is a great no equipment workout on vacation. Glad you've had a nice week and soak up the rest of the time.

Post RT I am toying with the idea of P90X. Thoughts anyone? I have time to decide, but I admit I enjoy the planning part almost as much as the doing part. :) Eats have been CLEAN and in good portions. I must stay focused this weekend. Who is with me??

Hey Nina! Sorry about the sleep- awful how that affects the rest of the day. But WTG on 10 miles! Here's hoping the day improves. I highly recommend coffee. :)

Nina, most people would consider a day that starts out with ten miles a good one! Sorry your kids are having a hard time. Hang in there. I enjoyed (I think) the blasts from imax 3. It's definitely a goodie! I suppose it's probably a good way to build up my endurance if I'm going to do insanity!

Kate, this family is the exact same with their kids. The parents make threats and never follow through and in general they are both quite whiny. Their 5 year old daughter is actually already quite deceptive and it all just bugs me. It's hard because we really like the couple and want to spend time with them... oh, and she's pregnant with #3 too... due at the end of the month. I don't know how their 2 year old is going to handle it! :eek:

Morning

I'm trying to check in at least 3 times per day.

Kate I have that Amy w/o you did yday. You know me...go ahead and buy it. Soon she not going to be our baby. Take a pic of her plz.

Angie enjoy your company and I saw that insanity w/o on youtube :eek: Holy Cow!!!

Katie so sorry you have to leave paradise island...I know how that feels. Good idea to check out the race route. Train like a athlete...Chalean says.

Nina sorry for lack of sleep. Great run today.

Hi Lisa Klaudia and Anne and ??

Yday I listen to the motivational CD from Chalean and she had some good tips. one of the tips was to put a plate of fruits and veggies in the front of the refrig..not just in the bins, so when you open the refrig it's the first thing you see. She also believes in eating whole food..not processed and counting calories until you know how much cal are in each meal by heart.

Today w/o was suppose to be a circuit but I'm sore so I'll do some cardio..maybe a power walk.

Last edited:
Patti you snuck in on me... I am totally with you - I love the planning. I didn't really enjoy p90x... I felt it was sorely lacking the fun factor.

Robin, good morning!I know it's hard to keep up with this group isn't it? Have a nice power walk!

Ok, clean break over... back at it.

I'm with you Patti. I hope my family won't stress me out this Sat.

P90X??? I only have the kickboxing workout from this.

nina, hugs on the hard start to the day! i feel your pain!

patti, im w/ you on a clean wkend!!!!
how nice to have jeff home! and your wo!!! great! love to shirk the kids off so i can wo in the daytime!:D:eek:
no p90 here....

robin, good tips on the produce! have fun powerwalking.....2 weighted vests???:D

angie, get to cleaning!!!!:p

Happy Friday!

My best friend is coming in town from Toronto-she's going to visit here all day and she wants custard! This after I inhaled 4 slices of pizza last night:eek: Must resist. Only have the boys for 1/2 day:) Today's workout is total body-MM (unless I change my mind;)) Need to tidy up and pack up for the weekend. And after my trip to Target and their mirrors-I will not be wearing a bathing suit-just a muu-muu. Blech.

Angie, great job on those blasts! Have fun and good luck with the kiddos. I need to take a look at that Intensity series-you know cause I don't have enough workouts!

Katie, enjoy the rest of your vacation. I'll be bringing my kb dvds with me too. We're watching fireworks on the beach too tomorrow:)

Kate, I hear ya! Darrin's all bothered that I don't want to go, "Why? It'll be fun!" For who? For him-he'll be drinking and swimming ALL weekend. For the kids-they'll be playing in the sand and swimming, eating all sorts of bad food ALL weekend. For me- not so much. It's going to be ttom, have to listen to fighting kids-blech. Love the pic:)

Morris, your day can only get better, right? At least you got your run in!

Patti, how cool that Jeff gets 4 days off! Darrin had to work last Saturday to make up for tomorrow. I liked P90X, but didn't do the cardio-too easy. I wish it was chaptered into body parts.

Robin, those are some great ideas! I keep a picture of myself in a bikini from last year's beach vacation on the fridge door to keep me in line! A power walk sounds good-will you wear a weighted vest too?

Hi Anne, Lisa and Colleen!

Katie, I am so sorry your vacation is ending. I am glad you are enjoying it.
Kate, julia is just adorable - I love it when babies smile.
Nina, great run this morning - sorry the kids aren't cooperating. I hope the day gets better.
Angie, enjoy your company and I hope their kids don't wear you out.
Patti, yeah for the extra help this weekend! I haven't tried p90x so I can't offer advice.
Robin, good idea about the fruits and veggies. Maybe I will try it this weekend to see if I can get Chris to eat more.
Klaudia, pizza is so good going down, it's hard to resist. Today is a new day.

Well yesterday I tried to run but had to stop because my knee started bothering me. So frustrating. I am supposed to go back to the dr. next Friday if I don't have to cancel again. Oh course the run killed my appetite and I didn't have my afternoon snack so I was starving at dinner so I cheated with some vegetarian chili nachos. My meal was clean which was good. Today I am going to keep it clean.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.