--------> clean & tidy FINALLY FRIDAY <--------

Why do I feel like such a sloth for not working out - even though I can barely breathe? I want so badly to run, but I know I can't... And OF COURSE I get sick as soon as I make this "1000 minutes of exercise" challenge:rolleyes: I think I will try 30 minutes of walking and 30 minutes of CS tonight.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? We know our *dear Kate* is running a 5K on Saturday - what time is that? Klaudia, do you have all 5 kids today? Angie, did you guys decide to go to Disney?

I am having a haircut tomorrow morning and I cannot wait! I am thinking that I want to get a shoulder-length angled bob... My hair is a few inches below my shoulders and it is just too long!

My mom is up for the weekend so after my haircut I think we will go shopping and then out to lunch. Collin is going with Frank for Father's Day:rolleyes: which I think is a load of crap since someone else is his father 97% of the time but whatever... We will celebrate with Bishy another day!

Please cross your fingers that this *CRUD* in my head goes away - before the weekend would be nice, before my vacation for sure!

much better night last night! only 1 wake up from j!

heres a pic of my pretty princess i posted last night!
thanks, angie, for the help!
she was teething hard, so extra rosy cheeks, but oh how i love that smile!
DSC03986.jpg

katie, youll def be better by obx! i promise! and the rest will be good for you! dont push it! but i know how you feel!
oh, i am so overdue for a haircut! need to scgedule one!:eek::eek:
hope u have fun w/ mom
and def :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: on dads day! monday night???

-
we're going shopping today! dads day stuff & hopefully tons of clothes for me. maybe meeting anne for lunch. and i might let them play at a nearby park and have j take a nap on me there. we'll see what my stress level is at that point!:D

no clue what im eating today!
wo - need to do shoulders.
cs & abs tonight w/ laura. shes sleeping over so we can head off to our 5k in the a.m.!!!!

Kate, J is precious!! Congrats on the first tooth! Schedule a haircut already! Why are you buying yourself *tons* of clothes? Could you buy me some too?

Not sure when we can do Dad'd day for Chris - Collin is leaving Sat night and coming back Mon night. I am leaving work early on Wednesday, so maybe then... Or party of me wonders if we should wait and celebrate at the beach... I dunno, need to figure it out!

tons of clothes.... bec im sick of most of what i have or its stained or ripped or faded or .... you getthe picture!:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p i need some new tank tops to show off my chiseled ub!:p:p:D:D

sorry abtthe dads day dilemma ..... that really stinks. but the beach could be fun! c culd make him some kind of beachy/crafty thing????

better show off my big girls too!
we were eating dinner outside
it is soooo hard to get a nice pic of these turkeys!:p:rolleyes:
DSC03961.jpg

Morning! I am also deliriously happy that it is FRIDAY! I did STS Disc 8 (I think) back and triceps- great workout. I love doing pull ups with those woody bands- I can tell I'm making progress. :)

Kate: Your girls are so pretty! I think Old Navy has tanks on super sale this weekend- $2.50 or something? My friend mentioned it to me so I haven't seen it myself, but it might be worth checking out. I remember the days I used to shop at Banana. Oh those days are gone gone gone! Anyway, have fun shopping. I love to buy clothes! I'm excited for your 5K tomorrow. I really enjoyed mine more than I thought I would.

Katie: Oh I hope you feel better. It is hard when you're sick and used to working out, but take care.

Also in serious need of a haircut! I always know it's time b/c all I do is wear it back in a ponytail. Wait, I do that anyway! :p

oh i needed to catchup with you ladies this am! what a rough night. isn't it supposed to be better when dh is back? he was quite "excited" to see me, and i just was too wiped out from the week. well, male egos are so fragile. now i made him mad, but he kept me up all night trying to get me in the mood:mad: it did not work. now i am more exhausted today and really mad i slept in (truly did not fall asleep until 4am, then stayed in bed until 6:30). it is pouring buckets, so i could not have run outside anyways. i am hoping to run during aidan's nap, but now we have a showing so i have to clean. and bake. urgggg. i NEED to wo though. i feel like a fat pig:(:( again, had like 200 extra cals yesterday, and my weight is creeping up since i am only nursing 2 times a day. enough about me!

katie, feel better so you are better for obx. if still cruddy monday, go to the dr.

kate, nice day planned. you deserve it.

klaud, great wo last night! way to finish. i need some help with my rotation for next week. i need 2 ub days and 1 circuit. any ideas? i was thinking pub and maybe me? not sure for a cicuit.

gotta run - someone needs to pee. bbiab

Patti, I'm another pony mama too!:p well, usually a bunmama cause js forever ripping my hair out!:D
wtg on the wo!!!! i need to get one of those bands.....enabler!!!:p:p w/ as much as dh spends on his wo supplements - well, i got lots to make up for!:D
thanks for the o/n tip!

morris, our poor dh's!
you are not a fat pig!!!!!! im sure!
maybe this showing willbe "the one!"!!!!

good morning patti - greta wo. now i need to go to old navy this weekend:eek: any fun plans? it is supposed to rain here for father's day:( that is also finn's 3rd b-day. oh well....

Morris: Aww, happy birthday to your little guy! How far apart are your kids? Sorry about DH last night. :rolleyes: 200 calories does not make you a fat pig, but I get your frustration.

ON Tanks: It isn't on the website but I'll try to check it out today. If I get more info, I'll let you know. We all need a LOT of tanks for our hot Cathe arms. Heh.

Weekend should be a good one- possible rain though. It has rained waaaay too much lately. :mad: We're going over to my parents for FD- Mom wants to make a turkey and other good stuff. No complaints there! I should be able to eat pretty clean. We're making J his favorite cupcakes so I have to avoid those. I will just keep repeating- this will NOT get me to my goal.

I have to get to Target today for a few things. Remind me that I do not need anymore WO clothes!

Hi Everyone!

I really stressed this morning because I have work stuff that needs to get done and I have an interview so I can't focus. The day will get better - I just have to be patient. I need to run down to the printer but I am on door duty in case Fed Ex arrives with our iPhones. Chris is too funny - he won't shower until I came downstairs because he was afraid Fed Ex would show up and no one could answer the door.

Kate, your girls are adorable. Thanks for the pictures. Good luck clothes shopping. I need to get some clothes for work. I wore a pair of khakis last Friday that were huge on me.
Katie, take some sudafed, a nasal wash and the crud will go away in a couple of days. Hope you feel better.
Morris, happy birthday to Finn!!! We are going to the in-laws for Father's Day.
Patti, YOU DON'T NEED ANYMORE WORKOUT CLOTHES!!! I know it is hard because I always see something cute.
Hi Angie, Klaudia, Anne & Lisa!

AM w/o was ASC 3, PM w/o STS #8
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
rest of day is tbd

Happy Friday!

Sorry I didn't get back here last night-you know how that goes. Another stormy day of babysitting here. Fortunately my younger SIL is coming to pick up Danica and Milla for the weekend and my dad's coming for Nevena:):) Hopefully I can coordinate it so the little one leaves first or it'll be ugly! We're supposed to go to my 24 year old cousin's for her b-day party but we'll see how bad the weather is. Out of all her cousins (who are all way older) she only invites Darrin and me to any parties she has cause we're hip and fun;) Going to do MM upper body and a short cardio-maybe 20 minute tm incline walk/run?

Katie, sorry about your cold! Take it easy on yourself-the more you push, the longer to get better. Yay for the haircut! Salon washes are better than sex! Have fun with your mom:)

Kate, J is a doll! As are the other two:) I know what it's like tying to get a good picture of all of them! Have fun shopping! I'm going to go tomorrow-alone! Try Target-they have thse awesome tanks by Mossimo Black-lots of colors and they come in regular and racerback style. I love 'em! Can't wait for your 5k-it's getting me excited to train again.

Patti, nice am workout-especially on the pull ups! I should add some in today. I love Banana! Too bad it's Target and Old Navy for me. Sigh. I found my workout pants- that I got at Target-at TJ Maxx for $7 less! Grr.

Morris, I'm all about "afternoon delight";) No cozy jammies to take off;) You are so NOT a fat pig! I do know the feeling, though. Have DH help you clean-then he can get his "allownce":) Wow, I need to stop! As for your rotation, PUB and ME look good. Maybe the original Bootcamp?

Hi Colleen, we're were posting at the same time! Have fun with the new toys:) Workout clothes are the only thing I like shopping for clotheswise:)

Gotta get breakfast for my sleeping beauties:)

Last edited:
Patti, I dread Fathers/Mothers day - so much divorce on my side. Too many dads to celebrate!:rolleyes: Who do you leave out?:( Sounds like you have a nice day planned!
AND.... no workout clothes and no cupcakes!!!
I be missin' BR too! Still buy there for Sundays so I do get a little fix but I HEART their clothes!

Colleen, New job interview??? Exciting!
LOL at Chris!
Way to double up on the WOs!!!

Klaudia, Will check out Target tmrw! Thanks!
Hope DDs have fun!
YAY for being hip & fun! :D
WO sounds great!

-
And thanks so much about DDs - they're my sweet wild Indians for sure! =)
Need to shower & get around so we can leave for our shopping & lunch day. Hope the rain holds off!

Kate, I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to say no to lunch today. I found out late yesterday afternoon a friend of mine from the west coast is in town and wants to meet after work, which means I need to use my lunch hour to run. I hope you don't stop asking me, tho...

Klaudia, great work out last night. Of course you and Darrin are hip! Hey, what was Darrin's major at MSU? I was wondering if he took landscape architecture and had Jon Burley as a professor. I work with his ex-wife.

Colleen, good luck on the interview. Is it a job you're excited about?

Patti, I'm impressed with your pull ups! I wouldn't even attempt one right now.

Morris, sorry about the rough night. Don't you hate it when you're not in synch? I hope today is better for you.

Katie, please rest up! You need to be well to go to the beach.

Angie, are you having fun at Disney?

Hi to Lisa and Robin!

Jim called this morning and will be home some time late tonight. Yippee. I'm really leaning toward keeping the house. We'll see.

I have to run 4 miles today, but it's sticky here. It's supposed to be rainy this morning and then clear up. I hope the humidity goes away.

Oh, my pedi! It was so nice and relaxing. And now I have flowers on my toes! Maybe I will meet Kate for lunch just so I can show them off!

anne

pouring rain for errands. urggggg! i only did a brief shop for dinner tonight and to make finn's pie. as soon as aidan goes down, i am on the tm.

colleen, good luck with the interview. what positiion is it for?

anne, flowers on your toes? i bet they look great. have a fun run at lunch.

patti, i am going to take a page from your book on the motivation front! enjoy your day.

kate, ikwym re divorce and fathers, etc. i am just leaving out all the fathers except my husband:p hope your weather improves

klaudia, i hope today goes well with the kiddos. boot camp original is fun.

hi robin, hi lisa, hi angie. bbiab

Anne: Good for you on flowers on your toes, lol. I love that kind of thing in summer. I'm glad you're getting a sense on what you want to do about the house, too. There is no wrong decision, just a path and you can always change it if you're unhappy.

Klaudia: Woo hoo on some alone time! My parents have Mags right now and it is nice to just have one kid. I'm almost bored! Ha! Yeah, Target and ON for me too- Gap is a splurge. :p I try not to look at the JCrew catalog when it comes- makes me drool.

Colleen: Good luck on the interview! Is it one you really want?? Have fun with your new toy, too. I have a bit of gadget envy.

Kate: Divorce would make it difficult on those sorts of days, ugh. I guess J and I are lucky that both sets of parents are still married to each other. You are right that BR is perfect for church! I have oodles of beautiful pants (I had a pants problem when I worked) that are now too big and in storage. I figure if I ever need them I'll get them altered. I can't bear to give them away.

I will TRY not to buy WO clothes, but if I have to save up all of my willpower to deny cupcakes. I only have so much to go around, you know. :p Le sigh. I just realized my um, girls, can't hang out by themselves in the shelf bra of my tank. They need extra help. It's wonderful being 35! :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.