!!!!! cLEAN & tidy Christmas Eve !!!!!

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Yay, it's finally here!!

What is your plan for the day? What is your workout? What are you eating, are you drinking your water?

What are you hoping that Santa will bring you tonight?

Merry Christmas Eve, ladies!!

Back is feeling better, hopefully it will stay that way. Today I am going to do BM2 upper body and 4DS Double Cardio.

Chris has to work today until two, so it's just me and Collin this morning. We need to bake cookies and fix two dishes for the dinner we are going to tonight (green bean casserole and duchess potatoes).

***NEWS FLASH*** My baby boy is upstairs asleep in his bed wearing big boy underpants!! He asked Santa Claus for underwear, which he is of course bringing, but his grandmother got him some also and gave them to him this weekend. He had one accident yesterday, but so far so good. I'm so excited that my baby is (more or less) potty trained!

So here is what is planned for my day: Workout, shower, breakfast. Cooking, baking, Sponge Bob. Laundry, cleaning (bathrooms -- ICK!), Sponge Bob. Nap time, another shower (I'm weird like that), off to the grandparent's house for dinner and presents.

When we get home tonight, I will let Collin stay up late. We will read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" (I have read it to him every year, including the year I was pregnant). My mom is coming late tonight after her church service, so it will be 11 pm or so when she arrives!

What do you have planned for the day?

Merry Christmas Eve to you too Katie. Just think it is almost over. next week we can get back to almost normal living.

Today's w/o is walking and keeping up with my kids.LOL

Bigboy underpants good for him Katie. Good luck with the (PT)potty training. Batman underpants work with me, also put a little blue die into the toilet bowl and when he pees it will turn green.Have his father show him the trick. Boys love that.

I'm going to make cookies also this afternoon and then drive around and looks at the Christmas lights. People have this competition, on who can out-decorate their homes. My kids and I pretend like we are the judges. I only put window lights on this year because I'm trying to keep the light bill low.

Can I open one gift? NO! :D

Everyone enjoy your Christmas Eve and kiss the kids and the pets for me. What is Mufasa getting for Christmas?

Have a great time with the kids today, Robin!! We always ride around and look at lights too.

Off to bake cookies and start the laundry. Is it nap time yet??

Happy Christmas Eve!!

Just a quick Merry Christmas, i'm running off to the in laws, managed to get LIC in this morning.

I will try to get to a computer in the next couple of days.
Have a fantastic couple of days everyone :)
Steph

Katie, A PT-kid - the BEST present of all! Collin will have so much fun tomorrow morning! Can't wait to hear about it. I'm guessing C like SB? My DDs do too, although they only get to watch it on vacation, as we don't have a TV - thank goodness!

Robin - How was Manhattan?! Have fun w/ making cookies. Our were delicious and I have had entireloy too many! Mufasa's present? DOG FOOD! That not-so-little monster eats up to 12 cups a day! He is HUGE! I think he's goin' for the Guiness book or something.

Steph, Good luck at the out-laws, oops! I mean the in-laws! Inlaws! I love LIC.

Well, we did Christmas this morning and had a total blast. IT was definetly a Barbie C'mas! DH always blows up helium balloons for the girls for Cmas morning. THis year he blew up 400!!!!! There are balloons EVERYWHERE and they are driving me NUTS! I just want my clean, uncluttered house back!

Meals so far: (not pretty)
b - wheat chex, apple slices, cinnamon roll w/ icing
s - sugar cookies, silly!

The rest of the day needs to squeak. Not sure what's on the menu. DH and DDs want HOT DOGS for Christmas dinner, so I'll make a grilled ch. salad for me. Not sure about lunch.

W/o to be LIC UB premix and PLB stab. ball. Will be adding a cardio in too - cookies cookies everywhere. Maybe I'll do LIC cardio.

Hope you all have a great day. OH! I got a Cricut machine for C'mas from DH!!! I can't wait to open it but so far Ive been unpackaging Barbies and Polly Pockets all morning.

See you later!

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick check-in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I am visiting my family and I did manage to get a to do ACS2 this morning, which is a good thing because I can't stay away from the cookies.

Katie - your day sounds wonderful. Hope Santa brings you everything you want!
Kate - can't wait to hear more about the circuit machine after you finish unpacking Barbie
Robin - Have fun looking at the lights!

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone! I will check in again on Wed.

Colleen

I kept it clean this afternoon! HUGE accomplishment!

I did LIC UP circuit and stab ball legs from PLB. YOWCH! Hurt my legs so bad!

Now I have to keep out of the cookies tonight!!!!

Sleep tight - and BEHAVE! Santa's coming!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.