-----clean-eating-TGIF-wedding-countdown-TWO-MORE-DAYS-----

CollinsMom

Cathlete
It finally feels so real!! I am so excited, and no one can touch that!! Weather forecast for Sunday is Sunny, 71 degrees, 0% chance of rain -- i.e. PERFECT!

This morning I will do my workout -- IMAX3, break for breakfast, then S&H tris and bis, followed by PUB shoulders, tris, and bis (pyramid up maybe...?) I just want to make sure I hit my arms really really hard today. Also, B&G abs at some point too.

I have a few errands to run, laundry to wash, LOTS of packing to do.

The, around mid-day, my best friend is coming to get me and we are going to the spa for my one hour massage, facial, manicure, and spa pedicure. Oh, and an eyebrow wax! I should be there about 4 hours!

Then back home for more packing and hopefully to bed early. I am getting up tomorrow around 3:30 or 4 am:eek:

Menu is uncertain at this point, but you KNOW it will be squeaky clean!

Happy happy Friday!!

WOW, Katie!! Ambitious WO!!! I like the Pyramid Up premix too. Have a great time at the spa - another WOW!! Check in when you can and know that we are all thinking about you this weekend sending you happy-bride vibes!

No big plans for today for us for the daytime. Tonight DDs will spend the night at Mike's parent's house. We have our first hypno-birthing class tonight so we'll go out to dinner before we get there and hopefully have a nice time out this time. I was a wee bit grumpy last time. Oops.

I'm looking forward to Mike and Gina having Monday off!! YAY Federal Holidays!

My menu is up in the air. Breakfast will be shredded wheat and a banana. Other than that I'm not sure yet, but aiming for clean as can be! Dinner out tonight will be a grilled chicken salad I'm sure.

Workout - I'm thinking Core and CS. It's too hard to get a good WO in while Isabel is here by herself in the AM and in the PM we'll hopefully be napping and then getting around to go but hopefully I can slip some WO time in there somewhere.

Hope everyone has a good one - whatcha doin' this weekend?

:D :D :D WOW Katie I'm so happy for you :* :* :* (((Kisses)))

My w/o will be 1 hour of yoga (Kathy Smith).

My menu for the next 4 days will be low carbs b/c my tummy is sticking out. Maybe it was the pizza, pretzels, chocolate :-(

Anyway this weekend I'm going to start my new Timesaver rotation by doing the weight training 2 times. Each w/o is only 45 mins long so I'll make the w/o longer.

b-egg whites
s-apple and nuts
l-chicken and salad
d-?? fish and something

The final countdown!! :)

Katie, enjoy your beautiful day and ambitious workout! You are going to look amazing.... more amazing. How are you wearing your hair for the wedding?

Kate, Hypno birthing class now that sounds cool. You're an au natural girl when it comes to child birth right? Me too.

Robin, menu looks good. Your idea sounds good for the timesavers. I have that one and I like the extra footage.

BBL with menu and workout. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

TGIF!!! I am so glad this is a long weekend and I don't have to work. I am only in the office until about 11:30, then chiro appt., and home so that our microwave/oven can be repaired. We have been without our microwave for 2 weeks and it has been way too long. I can't wait until it is finally fixed.

Katie, I am so excited for you this weekend! The drama should be over and you can relax and be a beautiful bride.
Kate, glad you are getting another chance to have a night out. Hope it goes better.
Robin, never done the timesavers. You will have to let me know how it is. I realized I should have done timesavers this month but I always see Cathe's rotations and want to do them.
Hi Jenn, Shirl & Steph!

w/o was Rhythmic Step
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: banana
rest of day is TBD

Colleen

Robin, Enjoy your yoga - do you like that one? I used a KS preg dvd almost every day when pg with Isabel. I hate carb bloat - good luck getting it off!

Shirl, Yes, all natural for me. Hypnobirthing takes it to a whole different level though. A good friend of mine did it and everyone I talk to that has done it says no one can even tell you're having a contraction! Crazy! What's up with you for today?

Colleen, Nice to have an afternoon off! I would shrivel up and die without my microwave! Esp. for the kids sake! RS is so much fun - I haven't done it for a while though. Maybe Sunday...

Gina's at school...housework and a few errands for me and Isabel. Gas is at $3.99/gal and someone at kindergarten this AM said a half hour away her daughter saw it for 4.49/gal. Yuck!!! Our fuel bill for the company has been $5000/month. This last month it was $6000. I'm dreading what its going to be by the end of the summer.

Hello Steph & Jenn!

Morning peeps!

Katie, i'm soooo excited for you! You are going to be so beautiful, even if you dont workout and eat like crap.

Kate, oh, i'm sure you'll workout tonight :) I was thinking last night how much better you sound and how happy you've been in the last week or so. Enjoy no pre school! Napmax!

Robin, pizza, and pretzels, oh my! Its just the salt. No cheat meal tonight then? What Kathy Smith yoga you doing?

Shirl, How'd TK go last night?

Colleen, I would freak without a microwave! Its how i cook most of my meals lol!

Hi to Jenn

Tonight, i'm thinking BM2 cardio. christian and i are seeing each other tonight...geez
menu:
B: egg whites and oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: corn soup, veggies, hummus, apple
s: cc/sprouted flax, almond butter, coconut
d: stir fry!
BBL
S

Steph, I'm hopin' for a WO tonight too but I'm afraid they'll have to pick me up off the floor and carry me home after a relaxing hypno class!! I HAVE been so much happier. I *can* balance working and being a homemaker but I am so much happier when I don't have to. I love being "just a mom" - it's what I'm meant to do! I hope it goes well with Christian - I'll be thinking of you!

Lunch was clean - tortilla soup and a veggie-packed corn muffin. Yum!

I hate my coworkers!!!! I am so glad it is a long weekend because I need get away from them. I am working on a project and they are supposed to be the technical experts and they aren't. I hate getting onto conference calls with them because they don't attend our internal meetings and then act like they don't know what is going on. So frustrating.

Steph, hope everything goes well with you and Christian.
Kate, I really hope the gas prices stabilize. I am not sure I will be able to afford the AC bill this summer.

Lunch was turkey meatballs and pasta. Had some watermelon for a snack. Chris wants pizza for dinner but maybe I'll get a turkey sub (the salads at this place have more fat that the pizza).

Colleen

Colleen, So, you've got CWD too?? You and Robin could start a CWD check-in! I guess that's one nice thing about being self-employed is that we can fire whoever is driving us nuts!:) Ugh, I hadn't even thought about the AC bill yet! Good luck with dinner!

My dinner = NOT clean! Actually my dinner was great. Grilled chicken salad - surprise! But Mike ordered mozzarella stix. And the manager came over and brought us this huge desert - warm HUGE cc cookie with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, caramel, and chocolate. My poor belly is gonna explode! Waiting for the hypno teacher now... pacing around the house trying to work off my dinner!

Busy-bee-Bride-to-be checking in!!

Wow, I had no idea how busy today would be. Took the dog to the vet for his last minute shots, then off to the boarder. Shop Max -- bought a new bikini and a few clothes. My afternoon at the spa was AMAZING -- one hour full body massage, half hour facial, half hour manicure (my nails are Sally Sells Seashells pink!), one hour spa pedicure! Now Pack Max -- holy crap we have a bunch of stuff!! Multiple suitcases, two suits, wedding dress, fishing poles, beach towels, umbrella, beach chairs, tons of food, the list goes on...

If I go to bed RIGHT NOW, I could sleep for 7 1/2 hours -- YIKES! Too bad there is a TON of crap still to do. Hoping for a least 5 hours, we'll see. I probably won't even be able to sleep tonight!!

My heart is racing....

Katie, I hope you guys rented a U-Haul!!! LOL! Your day sounds like it was wonderful. Love the nail polish color name! Good luck getting to sleep tonight! I'll FedEx you my hypno cd!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.