Clean Eaters Wed June 13

Hey All,
I am back from sunny San Diego/LA!:) Its good to be back, although I do love the water and really miss it here in Vegas!And the whole Beverly Hills thing is frightening, I walked up and down Rodeo Drive feeling so out of place, this place is all about what you got, what you look like, what you are driving, who you know, etc...yuk. But San Diego was great, we spent time on at a little marina called Shelter Island, it was wonderful!

I worked out for an hour-elliptical trainer and did abs Monday AM, and last night when we got home I did 30 minutes but that was it. Although I did walk more than usual. I ate pretty good, more bread (White flour kind) than usual though and of course we drank a bit too!:p There was also a little sugar happening, but not the usual feast-fest I do when we travel! Let's see what my scale says this morning.

Are we still into doing this everyone? I noticed some of you have stopped, thats cool, it gets to be a pain sometimes...but my goal this week is to concentrate on fresh produce mostly, with more protein than carbs, gets rid of the water weight which plagues me each time I travel.x(

I am going to basically eat veggies (assortment), and lots of protein today, fish, shrimp, tuna, salmon, etc...maybe some chicken breast.

Workouts: Oh dear, time to "get going" again! Cardio this AM, probably KenpoX since its not too tough, and Chest and triceps tonight. Or Cathe's B&G. Not sure.:7 But I think I will do the Gym Syles this week, since last week was P90X. Good to switch things up!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.