####clean-chatty-cathes-tuesday####

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning all,

I'M SICK AGAIN!!!!! I woke up in the middle of the night with the chills, a pounding head, and a crazy stuffed up nose. I'm beyond annoyed. Ryan's finally going to the doctor. I'm concerned because I feel this in my lungs so I'm hoping it's nothing serious. I don't know why we can't get well. It's really irritating!

Don't really feel up to personals. Taking Annabel to school but keeping Ellie home with a cough. It's raining and I just want to stay in bed. So frustrated.

I'll try to check in later.

Katie and Kate - I hope you're both pregnant! ;);););)

Later gators!

Angie, sorry to hear you are sick! What a bummer! Take it easy!

Yesterday was crazy -- lots to do at work after being gone so much the week before. And I learned that a friend of a friend, a little 4 year old girl that Collin and I knew, passed away on Sunday. I am just heartbroken. As a mom, your heart just breaks -- little children should not have to be sick like that, and that poor mother. I have no idea how I would ever go on if I were in her shoes...

On a more positive note, yesterday was very very clean -- i'd call it 95%/5%. I was wanting something sweet after lunch so I ate a graham cracker. So glad I didn't cave for a cupcake or something worse!

WO will be STS 10 -- be back soon!

YIKES! No pregnancy here! Not YET anyway!;)

Angie, I'm sorry you're sick again. Last night Mike ane I were lamenting that someone in this house has been sick since HALLOWEEN! I can't wait for the nice weather to blast away these sick germs!

Katie, That's so sad about that child. Yuck. I hate to hear stuff like tht but I suppose it makes you valie your own all the more.
Good job yday - I forget about graham crackers! I know we havea box in the pantry. Have a great WO!

I can hear J waking up....guess no AM WO for me, Bummer. Will do ellip tonight....
bbl........

Last night I did CS for an hour....so good! There's a section at the end to get you to be abl to to the splits! I would love to be that flexible!

Katie, It had a part about stretches for shin splints. The one I did was Essentrics for Athletes (not sure of the exact title name) but its the one with her daugther Sahra on the front.

Better get to gettin' breakfast!

good morning - mad dash here this am as we havea ahouse showing soon and i still need to feed my monkeys. will catch up later. l;ast night without pacifier went suprisingly well. i am a bit sad though. it took finn 45 min to go to sleep. he was crying and i rubbed his back. it broke my heart a bit. this am i did a long run. today will be 99.9% clean! i am motivated.

Wow, that workout was ROUGH! Not sure if I am just having an off day or what -- but I struggled on so many things. I am almost uncomfortable moving on to Meso 2 after that...

Kate, I will look for that CS. My right foot/leg still aches a bit, the other one is fine though...? Is Gina going to school today, or still 'sick'?:p

Morris, all that showing of the house would really tick me off, but I guess that's how that thing works, huh? I was thinking about you as I laid in bed last night -- not in a weird way I swear! It occurred to me that you run almost a half marathon every other day or so. NUTS!!

Menu for today:

cereal
fruit, almonds
sandwich (ww bread, chicken, salad greens), carrots
more fruit
dinner will be lasagna (the last of the leftovers) and steamed broc.

morris, hope the showing lands you an offer!
:(:(:( about the paci! its hard to see them growing up isnt it?

katie, im really excited for meso2. hope i still feel tht way after i do it!
i have some lasgna n the freezer - should thaw it for an easy dinner this week.
ginas def at school today! stinker!

b was clean - the usual:)
not sure on the rest yet........

DOMSville

klaudia how was dinner last night?

Angie feel better maybe you will need a strong dose of antibiotics.

Katie I'm sorry about Collin's friend. That is heart breaking. STS10 you are almost there girl! :DCathe is just getting you ready for meso2. If I remember STS 10,11,12 is 70% 1RM.

Kate we will all chant preggo, preggo, preggo and do some praying for you too. That reminds me of spegetti sause and meat balls. Kate I'm going to get the new CS Essentrics, it looks like so much fun.I wish that I can figure out how to do them while doing STS.

Morris I hate house showing.It gets on my nerves. i hope it goes well.

Anne Colleen what's new?

I woke up so sore this morning :eek: almost need to take a motrin :confused:
no kickboxing for me today. I'm going to do step machine for 40 & STS pilates

bbl

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone!

Well I didn't go running last night for a host of bad excuses - too windy, didn't feel great, etc. I am not feeling that great this morning so I guess that was a good decision. My allergies are bothering me and it is making feel like I am sick. I really hate that. I did do BM2 the long cardio premix this morning. I am hoping to do abs tonight.

Katie, sorry about your pinched nerve yesterday. Glad you are feeling better tonight.
Robin, I have dreams of doing cardio in the morning and weights/stretching in the evening. I rarely get home early enough to workout in the evening but maybe someday I can do that.
Angie, you are in a new environment and that can make you more susceptible to the germs. Your family will adjust in a couple of months. In the meantime, try to hang in there.
Morris, Chris and I talk about moving and then we realize we would have to show our house. We both hate the fact that we would have to show our house. I hope you get an offer tomorrow.
Katie, you have a rest week before Meso 2 so you will be ready.

Hi Anne & Klaudia!

Morning! Again, I did not want to get up but I managed. I must have been channeling you, Colleen, as I did cardio from BM2 as well! I didn't do the long cardio mix, as I only had 45 minutes, but I have tap tonight so that makes up for it, right?

Kate, I'm glad your pinched nerve is fixed. And that Gina went to school today!

Angie, I'm so sorry your sick. Just stay in bed. It's raining again here and that's all I wanted to do today.

Katie, I'm so sorry for Collin's friend. My dad has always said he doesn't know how people survive the loss of a child. Especially one so young. It just breaks my heart.

Robin, are you sore in a good way? I want to get STS eventually, but the thought of being so sore for 3 months just doesn't appeal to me right now. Maybe when I have more energy.

Morris, you are a brave woman. Good luck with the house showing today. Does your eye feel better?

Hi, Klaudia! How was dinner with your friend?

I don't feel good today. I'm nauseous and I have a headache and I'm very, very grumpy. If I didn't have meetings all day I would have called in sick. Now I'll go to the meetings, but I'll be a big b*tch to everybody. Won't that be pleasant? They'll all wish I had called in sick, huh?

anne

robin & colleen - its so hard to fit it all in isnt it? in a perfect world id get to cs everyday!

robin, miranda talks in the athlete cs but others do it.
in the other one her dd does al the talking.
mirandas not "in" either one. wasnt sure about it....but i still like it

colleen, i almost had an unplnned rest day....but i hate to see a stickerless spot on my calendar:eek::p

anne, sorry for the down day! maybe you have a pinched nerve too!:confused::D
wtg on bm2!

oh, and i just had to say......

i had enormous payroll drama and i wanted to stress eat so bad but i didnt!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies!

Went to bed late last night-worried about my brother's godson. I noticed in a photo on FB that he had one white pupil while no on else had red eye or anything. I had read/seen somewhere that that's a cause for major concern-it can be retinoblastoma-cancer of the retina-most common ocular cancer in kids. Cross checked with some medical websites to make sure I wasn't crazy. I hemmed and hawed about calling the family to tell them to get that kid checked out asap. Well, I did. I told the dad that I have been known to be off my rocker about medical conditions and I probably was now, but to please just have him looked at. I would even pay the copay and eat my words, gladly. I haven't heard anything back yet. Please pray that everything checks out ok.

Dinner was very good-more so cause I didn't cook it:) I'm still surprised by it all, but happy, too cause she's a good friend and I didn't want to lose that. Workout will be STS12-Legs and some abs at naptime-if I don't put my jammies back on and take one myself!

Angie, so sorry to hear you're sick. Go to the doctor! And ease up on the exercise.

Katie, how horrible about that baby! Give Collin some extra hugs and say a prayer. There, but for the grace of God, is always on my mind. Great job on the eats!

Kate, lol on the "YET"! Glad to hear Gina's better. Now I want lasagna, too! Way to go on the no stress eating!

Morris, hope the showing goes well! Be happy you're getting so many-I don't think we'd be as lucky here in MI. Losing the paci must be bittersweet. Nevena doesn't wear bibs or want cups with lids anymore-she's getting too big:( But I do wish she'd hurry up and potty train!

Robin, that bad huh? Meso 2 is already making me nervous. Your alternate workout sounds good.

Colleen, no excuses needed here! We've all been there.

Anne, glad you got a workout in despite feeling so yucky. I'd so play the part so they'd send me home:)

b-oatmeal, glass of milk
s-apple, cheese
l-?
s-?
d-something with ground turkey since I didn't use it up yesterday

Enough from me!

Well, add me to the queasy/headache/grumpy club -- not sure the deal is.

Klaudia, I'm glad you had a good, and free, dinner with your friend! Maybe she is CatheNation stalking you! How old is Nevena?

Robin, yes, 70% of my 1RM and I felt like I was dying. Is it cold again where you live? How bad are the Meso 2 DOMS? Should I be scared?

Anne, 45 mins of BM2 AND dance class?? You rock! Hope you feel better!

Kate, are there any muffins left? I spent about 20 minutes on that website last night drooling over recipes, thanks!:p

100% clean for me so far -- the queasiness helps keep me in line:confused: I think PM snack will be apple slices and peanut butter! I am trying to increase my cals in a 'clean' way on days that I lift.

Back to work:rolleyes:

klaudia. howawful for that boy. youd think the parents wouldve thought s'thing?????
have fun w/ legs! you are burnin thru sts!!!

katie, im avoiding the muffins....dont ask me how!!
my eats are clean today too....
nausea still!? should i send you an ept?:p

all this talk of babies - lol!

katie, are you guys trying? sorry to be nosy. feel better soon.

kate, you are my uidol today (says the stress eater from eysterday). not today for me, though!

klaudia, they are lucky to have you. i hope everything turns out okay.

angie, ditto what klaudia says. go to the doc and take a break!

colleen, feel better soon.

anne, i know all about the grumpies.

hi robin.

okay, someone is crying and NOT napping. 2 actually. does not bode well for my afternoon. but, i think we are getting an offer tonight. i hope so! i was hoping for a bit of down time, but we are still abttling the no paci. i better go take care of him. so much for my core and ub:( maybe later? at least the sun is shinning, so we will have a walk in a while.

morris, sorry about the whiny bebes!!! isabel can whine like none other!
fingers/toes crossed for an offer! thatd be great!

hello robin!!!

went to get a few groceries .... will go again tonight for the big shop!!
eats are ccccclean!!!

Quick drive by. I thought I would feel better after lunch, but I was starving so I ate too much. Now I'm bloated and nauseous. Yuck. And Jim wants pizza coma for dinner (where you eat greasy pizza (Jet's) until you can't move anymore). I agreed, but maybe I won't eat much of it...

Or, tap will bring my appetite back. One or the other.

anne

Okay, I'm hoping tap will make me feel better, but we will see. I'm planning to get up early tomorrow and do part of Gym Style Legs and abs. I'm going to do the squats, the deadlifts, the slow motion lunges, the calf raises and then the floor work. That will be enough, won't it? The whole thing is just too long for me. I'll see how much time I have left and then decide what ab workout to do. I keep forgetting I want to try a one-legged pike on the ball. Maybe that forgetting is intentional...

See you in the am.

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.