Chins

JMFRANE

Cathlete
I know, not very creative :eek:

I did Interval Max today. Gosh, that one still is a love/hate one for me. I didn't work on the chins today-my arms are kind of sore still from Saturday (I did MIS).

Catherine-Thanks for the informative article.

Marcy-I bet you can't wait to move.

Briee-Are you guys getting more snow? I believe it missed us again!

Joanne

The one time I start the thread - it gets lost in the shuffle!

Oh well.

How are my chinster friends today?

Joanne

IT'S NOT GETTING LOST IN THE SHUFFLE.

I'm glad you started another thread. I was getting worried about you!! We haven't had more snow as of real recently. Missed us too. Catherine's article was great...motivated me again! I'm sore today, but did go down to do a set of heavy squats and I have class with the ladies later in the day. Will do weight work - LOTS OF IT. (I'm still in that motivated mood despite the soreness).

Have a great day ladies!!!

Briee

Just saw your note about your dog Catherine. I hope she is doing well.

Also...getting pinned under your weight. I'm sorry..I'm giggling here. Glad to hear your using heavy weights:7 :7 :7 :7 . And ALSO dh feels like a hero now!!!!;) ;) ;) Won't be worrying about you using too light of weight!!

Briee

Catherine-Sorry to hear about your doggy.

Briee-I love my Platemates too. You should get them-you will love them.

Marcy-I just might take you up on that visit someday. I just told my hubby yesterday that I would love to go visit Savanah GA. I think I remember you saying that is not too far from you. Joe said - why do you want to visit there? And, I said, it looks like a really neat place to visit. One of these days I will run into Briee on my way to Chicago :) And, I have met Catherine on the last road trip. She is just as sweet in person as she is on here. And, she even did some chins for me. She is very buff! ETA that I met Sooooosan at the 2005 RT and she is a sweety too. Where or where is Soooooooosan!

Joanne

>Anyone doing chinups today?

Nope..that would be overtraining!!!:7 :p :p :p :p (I love that concept!)

I'm still debating what to do with the ladies tonight...any suggestions?

I'm still jealous of Joanne, Catherine, and Sooooooooooooosan as they got to go to Cathe's gym;-) ;-) .

Marcy....we must plan ahead for next roadtrip. Or maybe we could plan a mini trip for the chinners?:7 :7

Briee

Brie - A RT for the chinners is a great idea! Can't wait to meet you. Just have to find something to keep DH busy while I'm away. I'll tell him to go fishing. (He actually does love fishing and where we're moving it's supposed to be the bass capital).

Joanne - I'd love for you to visit but Savannah is about 4 hours away. Are you getting tired of the cold weather yet?

Catherine - Pizza sounds great but have to pass on the beer. I'll take a whiskey sour though! I'm so jealous - you really lift heavy! Thank goodness DH was nearby to rescue you. So sorry about Ms. Muffie.

So did all of you order STS? I will be ordering on March 10th.

Did Nekea Brown's Amazing Hot Stepping today. Was a little bored in the beginning but it got better. It's still probably going in the trade pile though because I was able to get pretty much 100% of the choreography the first time out and I would get bored. I need more of a challenge. I burned 425 calories though since it couldn't have been too bad. The intervals definitely weren't as intense as Cathe.

Marcy

Marcy-My DH loves to fish too. In fact, right now, he is getting the ice shack off of the lake. Spring must be near!

Catherine-count me in on that beer and pizza (in fact we had that last night). YUM! Those two go so well together.

Briee-yes, yes, you have to go on the next RT.

OK-I need to get my butt downstairs and do a chin.

Oh, and yes I ordered STS. Can't wait!

Joanne

That's a big YES on ordering STS!!! I can not wait!!

I got my slant risers today too. It came with a dvd which I tried out. Not bad. Not intense, but kinda fun and different. I did the cardio portion. There's a wt section and an another one (maybe circuit?)

Oh I hope we all can go on the next RT!! That would be awesome!!

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Well...I just got home and we ended up doing bootcamp and then proceeded to do part of the 4DS upperbody premix, but ran out of time and energy.

Marcy...I've waited for years for Cathe to come out with the STS. I adored the P90X and whined to Cathe to come out with a similar one, but never in my wildest imagination did I think she could do THIS MUCH BETTER. Move over Tony. Never been this excited to receive ANY workout - dream come true!!! And yes I preordered.

Briee

Okay...here's a story. For those of you who have heard of my children and their numerous ER visits. My dd (age 5) is progressing up the stairs jumping from step one, step two,....around step 7 I said "Hannah, don't jump from that step please, dad is gone with the Suburban and I have no way to take you to the ER when you land and knock your teeth out or smash your head on the ground and require stitches". She looked deep in thought and said "but you could take the van". "No Hannah, I don't have a car seat in Dad's work van" I replied. Hannah - "well, you could call the ambulance - can I jump now?". AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AND when I told my 17 year old what she said, his reply was "SWEET...I'm takin Hannah snowboarding this Saturday and teaching her to do 360's and then maybe the grind - can I mom?"

Children

Briee

It's hump day ladies!!!!!!

"Can I mom?" ROTFLMAO!!!!! Briee, you poor thing. You are destined to life in the ER ;) Oh, and thanks for telling me it's ok to cheat a little ;)

I just ordered my iron woody bands. I am hoping these will help get my pullup numbers back up a bit. I will be doing legs and chins this evening.

BBL to report!!

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Oh you turkey...I was headed to Walmart today to get you a set of bands to send you because of your previous "kindness". BUT I'm sure you will enjoy your iron woody bands MUCH MORE!! Now...I'll have to think of something else:p :p :p :p

My last set of 25 chin/pulls are due today or tomorrow. I'm going down to do LL right now. I'm so sore in my back from the back/chest 4DS yesterday that I MAY wait until tomorrow to do the last sets.

Joanne. Marcy. what cha doin today?

Briee

I know ALL about lacking patience!! I want regular updates on how your doing with the bands!!!:7 :7 :7

I'm feeling like I'm catching something so I've OD'd on Vitamin C and garlic and that stuff called "airborne". I still have my sets of chins to do. Finished LL with abwork earlier.

I'm wanting to do the ab work from the new P90X+ possibly tomorrow.

Briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.