Chin Ups,.. They do the body good!!

Yay Cath! Where are you going? Forgive me if I missed that. I have yet to do Butts o' fire ;P I have to work that one in.

Today is rest for me. I am soooo sore from my w/o yesterday. Upped everything in MM by 5lbs and I really feel it. I'm hoping I can do my planned w/o tomorrow ;)

Yesterday I did 5 chins and one overhanded wide grip pull up. I have to figure out to bang out more pull ups!

Debbie

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.
--Ellen Degeneres

Awesome, Cath!!! Have a fantastic time & bottle some that sunshine ;)

Debbie

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.
--Ellen Degeneres

I've been working all day and need to drive kids around, so unless I can squeeze in 40 min somewhere, somehow - no workout pour moi. Bummer, cause I'm really in the mood too.x(

Glad to see you're still chinning away, Deb!

Get ready for some stow-a-ways, Catherine!

Good afternoon girlies! You vacationing chickies have a blast :) Bring back some sunshine for us :)

Today was spin and then BC at home. I logged one heavy lift day, one full body, and two circuits this week. Also one longer run and a shorter run. Not too shabby. I did 2 pullups today. whoot.

Hugs everyone!

Debbie

--Ellen Degeneres

Hey Chinnies! Just running through quickly between meetings and kids to report my workout: Imax3 1-6 and PUB Down Only premix. I barely had time to do that, but workouts need to be a priority - work or no!

Hey chinners. Did DM for class with the ladies tonight. They really liked this workout. My shirt was completely soaked, partially from the workout and partially because it's so flippin hot in our room!!!x( x( x( I DO love sweat though!!

Debbie...wait to go on those chins/pulls! Your workouts are amazing. I need a heavy lift day tomorrow.

Soosan...I AM thinking about that rotation. Just need time to REALLY think it through and it's been a zoo here. I'm feeling not completely qualified to do this as I'm wingin it so to speak, but I'll try at some point. I've basically been doing one to two body parts per day along with Cathe's new cardio's.

Catherine...I've been packed for weeks. Debbie, you're coming too!!

Joanne...I'm mad that I didn't get a bike in during those few days that were so beautiful. I miss it!

Where's HB & Melody?

Briee

*runs to get suitcase*

yeeeehaaaww! :+ :p

Rest for me today. I have to run my mom's meeting (i am the vp) since the prez is out of town. We have our seniors brunch (we hold our meetings in a senior center) and food drive. Then my mommy is coming! Yay! I haven't seen her for 3 months. Have a great weekend everyone! Travel safely :)

Debbie

--Ellen Degeneres

Just read my above post that I wrote in the wee hours of the morning when my brain was half asleep and now they won't let me edit.

EDITING TO SAY: WAY TO GO DEBBIE, or maybe, WTG Debbie. Or the ever popular....Good Job!! (can't mess that one up:p ).

Briee (I hate typos)

Hey... one more quick question. When you guys do cardio fusion in it's entirety....do you do the firewalkers. I did it 2-3 days ago and I don't remember doing any firewalkers and began to wonder if it skipped (or maybe this wasn't part of the blast?). Hmmmmm. I love firewalkers.

Briee-

I've only done Cardio Fusion was as is (yesterday I did it up to Drill Max drills) but I don't remember any fire walkers in it.

Joanne

Debbie, how did the meeting go and what are you VP of? It must've been great seeing your mother after so long.

Catherine, I hope you're packing extra chin-up bars (or yoga mats, as the case may be:p)!

Briee, you made a mistake on "Good Job!" in that "Job" doesn't need to be capitalized (unless you're talking about the Biblical character, in which case it should be "Good, Job!"):p :p I love firewalkers too.

Joanne, I'm just waiting for the time when you announce you've done a chin because you've been plugging and plugging away. How come you haven't gotten injured like Melody and I keep getting?

I played tennis this morning but didn't do abs and yoga like I planned. No real excuse, other than I've felt crampy all day. I'll probably do Drill Max tomorrow.

Oh my...and a Biblical mistake at that.x( x( x( x( I'll never edit again :7 :7 .

Joanne...thank you for cluing me in on the firewalkers (or lack of them) in CF. I was so worried that it had done the dreaded "skip". I don't think I've experienced any skips and I've done all the workouts in full at least twice each now (except LIC - only did that once). I did have a freeze once though.

Catherine...were gonna miss ya terribly!!! Oh yeah...that's right we're going. Nevermind.

Soosan....I would opt for the chin bar in Cath's case, but I'm afraid to take a vote as I hate loosing. :p :p :p

What should I do tonight? I need a heavy lift, but as for cardio?

Oh...just had a call from a lady. She said she has been doing KPJ for the past two weeks and they are so much fun. I couldn't even remember loaning her a Turbo Jam DVD (kick punch and jam). I remember you posting that a friend of yours was doing Cathe's workout, Soosan. Gets ya all excited to motivate others to move!!!!
It made my day!!

Briee (enjoy DM Soosan, it's a sweatfest in the right surroundings - turn that heat up (I have NEVER had such a soaked shirt as last night doing DM)!!)

Just came up from doing LIC. The pushups were killers (the one hand off step, one hand on) and for some reason the ab work really got me this time. Finished with some chins, although I won't post how many - leave it at...very few!!

Fun workout for a circuit workout...I like the arm wave-standing ab work (which is really what it is)...reminds me of Turbo Jam ab work. What are you guys up to??

Briee

Hey Sooooosan, I am the VP of the local chapter of my mom's club :) and speaking of moms...mine is here! It is so great to see her!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Debbie

--Ellen Degeneres

Is tomorrow the big day, Catherine? I guess we need to know what airport are you flying out of and what color your suitcase is before we can stow away. I hope your hotel room's big enough, so your DH doesn't have to find other accomodations. :p

Briee, it does make you feel good to know you're motivating others to work out, doesn't it? I'm sure all of you experience the same thing. The best way to persuade people to do something is to lead by example.

I just e-mailed my friend who's doing Cathe workouts: The Y is renovating its old building and I noticed an old step, 8 risers and a stability ball, so they let me have them to give to my friend. The stuff's in fine shape and my friend is, of course, thrilled, since she doesn't have any of that equipment yet.

Debbie, what is your mother's club?

Hello Ladies!!! Yes tomorrow is the BIG day!!! Are you all packed leaving Louisville International at 7:00 am sharp. If ya miss me there you can catch me in Atlanta, after that sorry 'bout your luck LOL!!! I'm gonna miss you guys!! Hopefully, I'll have a chance to post. If not keep the flag flying!!!

I did Cardiofusion this am. WOW (eyes bugging) I took more rest than was given. Now, I need to do some chins this evening. I so hope they have a bar (chinup one that is Hee hee!!) If not the other kind of bar will suffice LOL!!! I just don't want to lose too much ground.

I may post again later or in the am before I go. Much to do. Hugs and kisses to all!!

Catherine

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

I did S & H (all the upper body on Wednesday) and my arms are still sore. I haven't been able to work on the chins. Hopefully, tomorrow.

Catherine - Have a great time!

Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.