Chin Mania!!!!!!!

Hey Catherine - great pix! You are one buff mama! Great going with those chins too.

I didn't work out yesterday because I had to go to Richmond, but I did PUB down only followed by yoga and the stability ball ab segment from B&G on Sunday and am going to do B&G with a friend this morning.

Catherine, wow!! I checked out your picture trail and those are some serious guns you're sporting;). Great work!

Catherine-Great pictures-you are so buff!

Yesterday, I did Step Heat. Haven't done that one in a long time and it was a lot of fun.

Today, I am going to do PUB. I've been letting my arms rest in hopes that my tricep will be good to go. We will see.

Joanne

Ahhhhh...I'm here but I can't get in to view those pictures Catherine! Now...I'm dying to see them!! Crummy glitchy computer.

So guess what....I got the flu again. I have worked out like a handful of times in the past month. BUT...I did loose the inch I wanted to loose off my butt!! The flu is good for something!! (I'm so sick of being sick).

I'm glad you all are getting in great workouts, yes even those yoga workouts. Anythings looking good right about now!:7 :7 :7

Hope your injuries are improving, all you injured ones up there (Catherine's foot, Joanne's tricep). When I FINALLY get a workout in...I'll post it.

:7

Briee

Hey, Briee!! Sorry you are sick AGAIN!!! Do we need to come and disinfect your house? My goodness when it rains it pours. I do hope you are feeling better soon.

I did B&G tonight minus the guts x( But honestly, I was either gonna do the floor work or the ab work not both!! So I did the standing leg and floor work. My butt is in need LOL!! Not that my gut isn't mind you

Waving hi to everyone!!

Catherine

http://www.picturetrail.com/photos/fit_fairy

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

Hey gang! How're you hanging? LOL!

How come no one's said anything about a chin up since the start of this post? ;)

Catherine, you look wonderful! I love your arms. You've worked hard, and it shows.

I did assisted chins/pulls today, in P90Xs Back & Biceps routine. Attempted a few unassisted chins, and got myself up, but not really high enough to count. I also did some 5-count down chins. You know, I think I'll embrace the chin/pull up challenge with greater enthusiasm post P90X, when I intend to add only a handful here and there, not do a trillion of them, in a bazillion different ways!

Briee - feel better soon! Yes, the flu is great for getting rid of the junk. But it sucks. How many kids you got, btw? I remember you from the Fit Moms check in, and if IIRC, you have at least one young one, don't you?

Tomorrow is yogax.....Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Sandra

Catherine.....we have 5 bottles of Clorox spray cleaner in various spots of the home - all in use. I don't know what the deal is!! We haven't had the flu in 3 years, but we should be covered now for the next three right?

Can't wait to chin again!! Yes Sandra, I checked in with fitmoms for several years before coming over here. I have 6 kids, and holding. Fun memories from fitmoms!

I stretched tonight...does that count?

Briee

Hey Chins! So sorry to hear you've been sick again, Briee. Stretching definitely counts. Just don't push yourself otherwise - your body will tell you when it's ready SO LISTEN TO IT!!!

Although I haven't been doing chins, I have been steadily working out. Did B&G Tues, Imax3 1-6 yesterday, and today I'll be doing UB with my friend at the Y followed by some tennis. What I like about working out at the Y with her is that we spot each other which helps me get an extra rep or two in so I can really get to failure without losing my form.

On a happy chin-up note, both my sons can now do one and DH does some every UB workout now. That my oldest son can do one is especially great because he has my body type and could barely pull himself up even a couple months ago. He started wrestling this year and it's really improved his strength.

Catherine, I usually only do the "Butts" part too, adding "Guts" either later in the day or the next day.

Have fun doing Yoga X today, Sandra!:)

Woo Hoo, Catherine! I, on the other hand, have not been doing as much yoga because I'm concentrating on strength and cardio and it's hard to fit it all in. My UB workout was very intense yesterday and I shouldn't have played tennis afterward because my poor muscles were too fatigued. I'm going to do a shortened version of KM today followed by the second half of Yoga X. What I like to do with KM is to go right to the cardio blast section after the warm-up and then do 2 of the 3 combos afterward. My heartrate seems to stay more elevated that way and it takes about 40 min. I love Cathe's form in KM and wish mine were half as good!

Sooooooooooooosan, it is hard to fit it all in. Since I am doing less cardio (darn footx( ) I am trying to do yoga once a week- well for all of two weeks hee hee!! Ya know though yoga for me seems to help with the strength training.

Not sure what I'll do today. It may be my rest day. Took one Sunday and I usually have two, hmmmmmm guess I don't have to have two. Anyway, I am seeing my Podiatrist this afternoon.

Have a good day all!!

Catherine

http://www.picturetrail.com/photos/fit_fairy

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

Soosan, that is SO wonderful regarding your family. I love to hear about kids doing pullups, chins, etc. And you dh too!!! And a partner to workout with ALWAYS helps. You are doing great!! Your diligence with your workouts is outstanding.

Catherine...I was just able to view your pictures...awesome arms!!! Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

I took the kids to doctor yesterday and 4 year olds flu turned into pneumonia and I'm sure that's what I have right now too. I finally figured out that's why I can't seem to get enough oxygen into my lungs. Just walking is making me EXHAUSTED. Talking is exhausting and the cough is really yucko. I'm NOT working out - gotta get over this.

I'm having fun keeping up with you guys via Cathe though!! My 3 year old was crying today because we took him off the pullup bar as I didn't want him to fall and I told him "that's exactly how I feel right now, can't do any pullups and I want to cry too";( ;( . There's a season for everything.

Briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.