Chin check in 9/12/09

JMFRANE

Cathlete
Well, it is Primary Election Day here in Minnesota so a long day for me.

Briee-35 Chins- holy cow girl. That is super! I will check that website for the Kickapoo Triathalon. I'm not a swimmer so I would probably drown.

Sooosan-I'm looking forward to Body Max 2. I love Body Max 1 even though I usually split it up since I usually do weights on a different day of cardio.

Catherine-the bike ride was cold and rainy. We usually have such great weather so I guess it was do to happen.

Hi to everyone else. I don't think I will get a workout in today, maybe a little walk, which would be nice.

Joanne

None for me this week - I need a break so I'll be back at it next Sunday or so.

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

ummm, the exercise gods were w/ me today and I manged 5 chins :eek: I need to mark this down b/c who knows when I'll be able to repeat this. Woah, baby. I was just excited and wanted to share :)

Age only matters if you're cheese.

Hey Chinsters!!!
I'm chekcing in from school. Shouldn't be but I have some time since I'm in 45 mins of study hall. Hope I don't get in trouble but if I do who cares! Its for a good reason;-) LOL

Next chin day for me is tomorrow. Today is bi's and tri's. Will post my pull-ups tomorrow. At least you guys believe me.

HI to Joanne, Briee, Boybert, Catherine, Janie, and Sooooooosan.
have a great day!

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Briee, should I then be sending you someone to peel your lifeless body off the floor? ;) Will a donut suffice?

Hey ho Adri & all you other chinny chins!

35!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone tell Briee I am not talking to her and I take back everything I've ever said to her.:p :+

Deb, watch out, now I can't talk to you...how's that going to look in the <---thread?

Today will be chest and tri for me. I'm having my inspirational, energizing WW toast with cinnamon, natural PB and honey as I type (makes for a sticky keyboard though).

Til me meet again.

LOL Melamooksy :7 As long as there is no pudding over there, I think we should be okay ;)

Hi Everyone,

I'm doing a rotation that Adri created for me, and today I did 30 min. of jogging (I was suppose to do 40 min.) S&H shoulders plus ME triceps 2 times through. It was wonderful when I could use segment 3 of Stretch Max. I have to confess though, this is really hard, so I'm modifying just a pit. I can already feel the doms from the very beginning. I can feel the difference already in my body. At least I think I do. Oh yes, I've lost 1 pound, 9 more to go. Thank you Adri.

Tomorrow is PH entire w/o except for shoulder and triceps, then ab work from KPC. You guys, she is pure }(

I tried very tenderly doing chin ups again. It was wishful thinking.

Sounds like everyone is doing fairly well. Just keep pluging along as usual. All of you are inspiring, what more can you ask for?

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995 (lower case letters as he wanted, because capitals is to be reserved for the devine)

Hey Chinsters!
A late check in for me today but just wanted to say hi to Janie cuz I noticed shes back!!! YAYAAYAYAY!! Glad to see you back Janie:) I'm glad the rotation is working for you. Your welcome to modify it here and there. Keep me posted on how your doin;-) Glad to have you back!!

Hi to Catherine, Joanne, Boybert, Melody, and Sooooooosan. Have a great night!

-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

You guys are just so encouraging. Keep in mind that after the set of 9 the rest were much smaller sets, just lots of them. AND if you were actually next to me while doing them, you may have noticed that I didn't achieve a complete dead hang in between, maybe an inch away, and so I probably can only count the first one.:p :p :p :p (I love you Soosan).

Hey Deb....throw donuts and lots of them and I'll throw some back at ya. Awesome job with your chins!!!!! Isn't it fun to have a "strong" day. Seems like they are to few lately!!

Janie, with Adri as your PT now you should have quite the workout.

JOANNE!!! YOU DO NOT NEED TO SWIM. It's a 7 mile canoe, 14 mile bike, and 3 mile run. I'd drown if I swam too - I'm a crummy swimmer. I'd be dog paddling it which would probably adversely affect my time. I'm doing this race just to say I finished and mostly to help a friends daughter who wants so badly to do it. She is a very quiet girl...she's been running lately and I'm so proud of her. I just couldn't say no when she asked me. Should be a fun time and that's how I'm approaching it!! Check it out...maybe AJ would do it with ya...you's guys can stay at my place overnight if ya want!!:7 :7 :7 (wouldn't that be a blast).

Hi to everyone else

Briee

Boybert, way to go on FIVE chins! Man, are you people strong here!

Janie, sounds like a great rotation.

Adri, you're adorable.:)

Joanne, how'd election day go? I think you and AJ should do the triathalon w/Briee and stay at her house. How much fun would that be?:7 Buckingham and Fiona could finally reunite (just don't tell Rocky). Do the triathalon powers that be allow squirrels, Briee?

Catherine, how's the sciatica today?

Melody, that snack sounds yummy. How are things by you?

Briee, 35 chins, whether or not they're done consecutively, are an amazing feat! I know that on those rare days when I'd gotten 1/2 way up, I could barely budge even several minutes later, or now that I'm thinking about it, even the next day or two. Don't sell yourself short, sister!

YAYAYAY my chinsters are talking to me again!!! LOL:p

I have a head cold today and not going to school. I new this would happen. I try to manage gymnatics, the gym, school, and no indoor track!!! It makes me sick just thinking about it. I new I would be sick.

Well, I'll W/O later. I'll probally feel better later.

Briee- You can do 35 chins.. OMG thats amazing!! O wait chin-ups are when you have an undergrip right? O ok I got that mixed up w/ Pull-Ups. I thought you said you did 35 PULL-UPS. Geeeez are you a body builder and you didn't tell us!?!?!?!}( Keep it up girl;-)

Catherine- Also wondering, how is your sciadica?

Hi Janie, Joanne, and Sooooooooosan!! Hope you guys have a great day.!

-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Yes Adri 35 in one shot, I'm just amazing - I'm going to have to post pictures now right?!! (go back and reread kiddo, those were many sets added up to 35 - I'm NOT amazing!! You are too cute.

Soosan, yes there is a very modest squirrel group class, but they are generally released post race as their canoes are so tiny that they run the risk of being sunk by "bigger ships". They have longer canoe times, but always make it up in the run. (and you should see their cute little bikes!). Buckingham does his normal slow plodding time and (I won't even mention Fiona - we're all waiting for a supersquirrel to step up and beat her furry little tush. Rumor has it that she's had some skeletal complications due to her frequent immodest behaviour - imagine that!:eek: :eek: )

Joanne...I'm just hoping to FINISH the race...I am not in tip top cardio/strength shape. Too many setbacks this summer. This will be my trial triathlon.

Briee

Thanks Briee!! I know aren't I just the cutest thing you've ever seen!!!:+:+:+:+:+:+ I heard that ALOT when I was like 3 OMG yuor daughter is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. O did I forget to mention that this happened at church with all these old woman who had nothing else better to do but talk about how cute I was. GERRRRRRR}(LOL

Briee- Sets up to 35, who cares. Well just say you did 35 straight
;-) we know you can!!

-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Briee, I think you should post a thread in OD, asking AJ and Fiona to join you and Buckingham (and hopefully Joanne). She may have forgotten that squirrels are eligible to enter. I might even ship Rocky if it's okay with you, although he's still so ga ga over Fiona, he'd probably let her beat him.

Hey gang! Hope everyone is well!!

Today I did my light wt day. Minimal sciatica problems. Yippee. However, my poor legs were barely recovered from Sun!!!

Briee, triathelete eh? Guess you've been holding out on us!!!

Oh man, when is the Kona Iron Man. I love to watch the TV segs that they show. I am so in awe of those people!!

Catherine

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

Soosan.....please send Rocky in hopes that he will be a distraction to Fiona, has he been lifting lately?

Joanne....please call AJ and inform her of the tri. You guys could be a team in the canoe. They take your canoe time and then add it to your bike and run time individually. (I'm starting to really debate whether I can do this as it gets closer to be quite honest). Look at the pictures online under Kickapoo triathlon, they are so beautiful, I don't think it matters how I do...would just be a beautiful day!! We have a pretty big home here (I got a kick out of the 5 bathroom thread) and I could probably get the kids to put together a musical lasting 2 hours for AJ to sit through post-triath :p :p :p :p And I'm sure Buck wouldn't mind sharing a tree with Fiona and Rocky as long as there's no funny stuff!!!:p :p We are still trying to find someone we can borrow a canoe from. Our neighbors have an old leaky one - that way we'd have an excuse as to our slow times.:7 :7

Briee

Forgot to ask Joanne....would your dh ever do a triathlon with you? My dh is not working out (he was a state wrestling champ - maybe 20 years ago and feels this somehow counts presently) but he is thinking he would like to do it with me, just for fun. He has a pretty active job and can probably beat me in the race which is quite irritating as I work so hard and he never works out! :7 :7

Briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.