♥♥ CHEETAHVILLE ♥♥ Thursday

We're gonna have to wait and see how today plays out. I was hoping to get back to the gym for another turn on the TM, but DS woke up GRUMPY around 5:30 am and it was all I could do to make him get back in his room. Hopefully he will get some more sleep. If he doesn't, I don't think I can take him to the gym without some major drama going down! :rolleyes: At least not right away, but there are other commitments this afternoon... Ah... such is life. ;)

I am all caught up with personals, so I think that's pretty much it for me this morning! Hope everyone has a lovely Thursday! The weekend is almost here... who's ready for vacay? :D;):D

All the best, Cheetahville!

Hey Brighton!

Sorry about the cranky toddler woes. I know what that's like. I was a cranky toddler and my son is taking right after me. :rolleyes: I will keep my fingers crossed that you can make it to the gym.

Today I will be busy preparing for vacation. I have my clothes pretty much picked out already so now I have to work on toiletries and such. I am also planning to hit the gym running in a little bit. Maybe as much as a 5 miler today but we'll see what happens...

Hey Brighton...how the heck do you make the hearts that you have in the thread title!?!?!?

BBL!

Hey Cheetah-type ladies! Maybe you can help me. I have a friend in NC who wants to visit me in PA. She'd like to combine the trip north with a 5K race. Are there any web sites that help you find races in your area? Thanks in advance.

Hi there, Robin! One of the best sites to help you out is http://www.active.com/running/5K/ You can search your location & it should give you a list of upcoming races in your area!!! HTH! It's a great site for all kinds of sport-- they have sports leagues and all kinds of stuff you can search for in your area. Good luck!!! :)

G'morning, Wendy! So far, no go on the gym... keeping fingers crossed though. :rolleyes: Yes, 3 year olds are fun, huh? ;) Oh, I love him to pieces but some days are harder than others! Have fun getting ready to hit Vegas! :D Oh, re:hearts, I actually don't know how to make them-- I copied & pasted them from a thread on facebook 'cuz I thought they were cute! ;):eek::D Good luck getting your 5-miler in today!!!

Last edited:
Robin--Fun to see you on the Cheetah site. I have no good advice, though, so I'm glad Brighton did. ;)

Wendy--I was wondering the same thing about those hearts in the thread title!! Hope you had a good run. Did you do 5? Have a great vacation.

I'm packed and headed out the door at 7am! I'm tired and ready to sleep! See you gals a week from tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.