:::: CHEETAHS :::: Wednesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, cheetahs-- :)

Quick post. I need to get to TT. I bagged it last night in favor of watching my new TV obsession :7...Had to go three episodes back-to-back because it's getting absolutely INSANE! That's what I get for killing time (ha!) to let the temps cool off a bit.

Kath :: (((Hugs))) to you & your family.

Dallas :: Have you tried a tennis ball to get in there on the calf? Or you could try crossing the leg over your opposite knee or even using the heel of your other foot...I'll be a participant on the committee--it's for LA curriculum.

Posh :: hope things slow down for you soon...I once insisted on running a race after a late, late-night BBQ. Hadn't been imbibing, but it musta been 1 am-ish or so when I left, and in the morning, I woke up with wicked stomach cramps. Something I ate. But for some idiotic reason, I still wanted to run it, anyway. (I think 'cuz I was in Germany, and I didn't want to miss my one opportunity to experience a race there.) But man, was that ugly. *lol* :7 At least you got a nice bag of goodies and time with your mom...It *could* be a mileage thing b/c I haven't been keeping up with it in May, but since I took more frequent walk breaks on this last long run, I really didn't think I'd pushed it. My previous longest long run had been 9.25, so 10 didn't seem like too major of a jump...I didn't actually cancel WW. I started tracking again yesterday. :)

OK, off to go sweat it out. Today's one of two class trips. We're off to cruise the NY Harbor for the 8th grade dance.

Have a great day!

edited to fix a typo

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Good HUMP DAY morning :)

YAY the humidity is down. I have straight hair again :+

Today was tempting to do a run because of the break in the heat but I will be a smart cheetah and not push myself. I'll do HIIT and my shoulders today. Along with some core work.

Posh: That's terrible about the dog. Sorry you missed your race. But how nice you had a chance to visit with your mom :)

Cathy: Enjoy the class trip. At least it won't be so hot out on the harbor for you.

Off for a refill :9

Good Morning Cheetahs! (yawn)

I am tired this AM. I think the heat is finally catching up to me! I think the humidity is gone today though, thank goodness!!!!

Today is a rest day for me. I am going to do some Cathe Stretch Max this afternoon. That should feel good!!!

Have a great day to all Cheetahs!!!

Amy

"Exercising is an addiction - but a healthy, 'feel good' addiction to have!" :)

Dear cheetahs,

Thank you all so much for the well wishes with my new BC classes. i hope they do well. i already have over 10 people signed up!!

cathy-some of my bc participants are clients some are people that can't afford personal training but want to work with me. glad to hear you enjoyed TT and your new gymboss!! i knew once you did it you would be fine working out from paper. craig is an awesome trainer. which rotation are you doing?

lori- oh i wish you could come and take one of my classes!! happy to hear you are all healed and back to working out.

christine- i would love to come and visit you at the beach!! do you still have my phone #?

shelly- thank you soooooooooo much. i am a very tough instructor because i aim to deliver. hahaha... i have a male client (with a slew of health issues) i have been training for 3 mos and he has now lost 50lbs and has been able to come off two of his medications!!

carole- oh no, so scary re: the fire situation. i pray all will be well in your area. the weather everywhere has been so weird lately.

wendi- thank you so much for the well wishes. i hope your work load lightens up a bit!

dallas- how is your PT studying coming along?

today i am doing my AB weight work (supposed to do yesterday but didn't) and strike zone. i did however run for 4 miles in between clients yesterday.

ok, off the computer to go and workout before i miss my window...}(

Good morning ladies!

I'm sorry I only have time for a fly by. I hope to get back here not too late tonight. It's still going to be around 90 today so that *might* shorten the day a bit for us.

I did 4DS Cardio Power this morning and, if I do get done a bit early, will come back and do either BC (original) or ME, or the bonus combo...hmmmm, decisions, decisions }(.

I'm off to start my ride-a-thon. It's almost a game...let's see how many horses Wendi can ride before noon or before it gets too hot. I'm guessing it will be 6 or 7. I only wish I actually *enjoyed* the game lol!

Have a wonderful day Cheetahs!

Hi Friends

I never made it back to Cheetahville yesterday.

Kath- my apologies for mis writing the miles on your run! I am saddened by your DB, and will keep him in my prayers.

Carole- Hopefully the wind and dry heat will be nice and NOT contribute to any damaging fires.

Sunny- Your BC class sounds awesome! I am sure it will be wildly popular. PS~ who did you certify through? You are both a group instructor and a PT as I recall?

It is funny, I am just now hearing about many people getting into p90X locally. A group instructor at our gym at the golf course is promoting it. ( I have no confidence in this person after trying one of her classes, so I stay away)

I did not win my match yesterday, but no biggie. I played against a friend. It is a single elimination tournament. So I told her I am now cheering for her to go all the way!

Today is a guest day at another golf club and a friend invited me to play. Therefore, NROL4W will be done after golf this afternoon.

DD17 (the traveler) came home and begged to go to Costa Rica on another school trip next February. We told her she could go if she paid 100% of the cost. She agreed and has lined up as many baby sitting jobs as she can, and she applied for a job too. I am confident she will get the funds.

Christine how was Imax2 blast only on BOSU?

HI Thomassina & Shelly :)

Dallas- getting delayed and then canceled with kid games due to weather, is such a waste of time, but there seems to be no other way.

Hi Gloria and Cathy and Amy our 'Teaching Cheetahs!'

Hi Wendi and Wendy

Lori- It was so good to hear from you. A new BF? great! And your shoulder is healed? C'mon over and join the 'Alwyn check in' and get into NROL4W . I am in stage 3 and sticking with it.

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.picturetrail.com/jafitmama

Morning all! Had a pretty nice time yesterday. After my sweaty run
we did finally go to see the new Indiana Jones movie. My cousin (Mark Mansbridge) did the art direction on this one as his final retirement project. He's done many well known ones over the years. One of my favs is Ghost (Demi Moore). Anyway, it was a fitting film to retire on... classic fun action flick. We had take out Chinese last nite and afterwards I finished out the day with BBC Full Body.

Carole- You'd be amazed how many houses in the East have only room units for A/C. I've given up on making central air a criteria for house hunting.. It would just limit us too much! If the price is right we can always add it on later. You probably had some eastern cheetahs wondering what the heck a swamp cooler is with your post yest. They are unheard of here with the high humidity--that makes them pretty much useless. How are the legs feeling today after yest. workout?

Wendi- Sorry you can't make the Sheehan race with us but I HAD to give it one last effort. I so would have loved running with the Wendyii. Someday.... you're not very far from me now! If you are looking for a HM to run I will likely be doing the distance classic in Philly in Sept. Awesome workout today!

Kath- Wow, you're training runs are my race pace!!! You are one fast cheetah.... looking at entering a race soon? You'll be a contender for sure! Well, even with the less humid weather I still sport a poodle-do unless I spend time with the blow dryer and hair goo, so I envy you!

Christine- You are most welcome re: my donation to the LiveStrong Foundation. Worth every penny for sure. Will we be able to track your progress during the race? What's with your tires lately??

Wendy- How did the in-law visit go? I guess they aren't into healthy eating from the sound of it but you got in a great kettlebell workout!

Cathy- Sounds like you could use some new shoes!! Perfect timing... they'll be nice and broken in in time for Chicago. Really liked the movie yest. although it did have some slow spots. It was nice just being in a cool place!! I felt like I was walking into an oven when we stepped back outside.

Gloria- Very smart move to make a doc appt since that nagging pain is still with you. Please keep us updated!

Dallas- DH has his boat and is quite happy about it but we're now waiting on some pier attachment- floats that hold it to the pier but can rise and fall with the tide. The tide here changes fast and by quite a bit! Great day for a swim yesterday!!! I feel very sorry for those who have to work outdoors!

Posh- Hey, I think the current issue of Runners World has an article I think they wrote for you... "New Marathon Training Plan for Insanely Busy People"... check it out!
(July 08 issue) Best of luck to you with your 5k next Sun. Well, at least you got a decent goody bag out of the last one.

Cathy- Have a great time on your class trip today!! Great job getting that TT workout done!

Amy-Have a great time with StretchMax... my fav is the one on the Stability Ball. Planning on a run this weekend?

SunnyD- Wow, I'm so impressed with that male student of yours with all the health issues. I'd say that about 90% of the patients I care for in the ICU are there largely because of poor lifestyle choices.... seriously!!!! I feel so frustrated sometimes, such needless suffering and spending on health care. The answer is so simple, but so few want to pursue it. They'd rather keep doing what they are doing and try to find some magic pill.

Judy- Wow, your DD17 is a real go getter! She should consider a career with the State Dept! (really) Have a great time with golfing and NROWL.

That about catches me up :) I'll be doing a nice long cardio workout now... probably Amy's HiLo Knockout... can't stay away from this one!!! Will likely also do the DM cardio blast... later!

ShellyC

Good Morning Cheetahs.

Well I FINALLY slept past 5am this morning! I guess gettin' up that early for several days straight finally caught up with me. I still woke up when DH got up but I managed to fall back to sleep pretty easily. I think DH's last super early day is tmrw. He worked from 5:30am to almost 7:30 last night!:eek:

Dinner at MIL's was yummy but oh so unclean/healthy. Sausage and potatoes, hotdogs/kraut/baked beans, green peppers stuffed with a super yummy parm cheese/bread crumb concoction. I basically had a LEETLE bit of everything plus a piece of canteloupe and a piece of angel food cake for dessert. :9 }(

I am due for HIIT for today. I don't have to work but don't feel like going to the gym for some reason so I'll do it at home at nap time. I will probably use Plyo X for it. I will do 1 minute worth of plyo moves for the high intervals and then do something else (not sure what) for the low intervals. Then later on, if I am in the mood, I will head to the gym at 4pm for my short run. We'll see what happens.

I think I will take DS to the park this morning now that the heatwave is FINALLY over. I have my windows open and the ceiling fans on. I am in heaven over here!:7

Lori: Glad to have you back. You are right: 15:30 for a 1.5 mile run isn't bad but it shouldn't be such a struggle. It should be EASY for me and it wasn't. x( Enjoy getting back into NROLW!

Christine: Something tells me you will raise far more then just $250 for that ride! I'm going to HAVE to try IMAX 2 blasts only on the bosu next week. If I it kills me I am going to blame YOU! :p

Shelly: Glad you enjoyed the Indiana Jones movie. I wonder if DH wants to see that? I'll have to ask. I am probably going to to SATC next weekend. I'm very excited about that!:+ ]

Wendi: Well whatever half you decide on, give me the heads up in advance. Perhaps I'll join ya!}( Enjoy the mellower weather today. Hope you get out of work early. 3 weeks with a broken lawn mower? OMG, I can't even imagine!!!!:eek:

Kath: Joey doesn't seem to mind the heat. I do though. I can't handle it. Especially high humidity. I won't do outdoor activities with him when it's nasty out like it was the past several days. Nope, not even the pool. Now that it's cooled off I intend to take him to the park this morning and hope to put up his pool for him one day this week as well. :+ LOL, what makes you say I'm a machine??

Cathy: Great job bangin' out your work out before the sun even comes up! I need an hour to wake up before I can even think about a work out. You are good!

Gloria: Sorry about the coughing pain you are experiencing. Glad you are going to get in checked out. Hope you made a dent in the housework. I have that on my agenda for today as well. UGH! LOL

Dallas: So did the kids enjoy seeing you show up at a game in your bathing suit? ;) :7 I saw kids playing baseball or something in the park next to my mom's house over the weekend. I felt so bad for them playing in that awful heat!:-( The Yankess played a game at home in the heat. I didn't feel bad for them though...they make too much money. They SHOULD sweat it out!!!!}(

Posh: Sorry you missed your race. I hate when people leave dogs outside all day/all night and they are barking, etc. I have a neighbor who leaves her dog outside all day while she's at work. He constantly barks. It irritates me to no end. x(

Sunny: Hope you got your workout in. Can't wait to hear how your first BC class goes!

Judy: Sound like your DD is determined to make and save enough money to go on that trip! Good for her!

Seems our area escaped any big storms last night. I was never awakened and the roads weren't even wet when I got up this morning. I'm very happy about that. I hate thunder and lightening.

Off to make DS breakfast before heading to the park!
BBL!

Happy Hump Day All!

Cathy – I’m a big fan of Lance and his organization as well, which is one reason I agreed to this ride. Again, thanks. I think if you try some of the other rotations with TT, you’ll find there is plenty of weight work. I like that I don’t have to hit every single muscle group, but I do get worked out.

Gloria – Glad you had a nice walk yesterday. Hope your doc figured out what is wrong!

Dallas – Hope you had a fun time swimming! I have such great memories of the pool and swimming when I was a kid. Thanks so much for your donation! I love your name, too! It’s so pretty! Fits you well. I’m still riding on my trainer because of the derailler problem. I’m taking my bike in to work today (we have a ton of mechanics and wanna be mechanics there), to see what they say.

Kath – YAY! For the non-poodle-do! Hope it cools down a bit for you!

Thomasina – as always, you have me laughing! Sorry you missed your 5k (that is SOOO something I would do!). Poor doggy is right – dogs belong inside, not outside. Poor thing was lonely – but that does not help you with sleeping!! Don’t worry though, we won’t let you sleep through the marathon! This shopping spree was not so secret – DH knew about most of it. :p You know, I missed a turn on a 100 miler once – ended up riding about 130 miles instead of the 112 it was. I know how NOT fun that is! I’m riding a 65 miler here in San Jose for the LiveStrong Foundation (Lance Armstrong) on July 13th.

Amy – Glad to hear the humidity is gone. I’m tired today, too. Just did not sleep well for the last two nights.

Sunny – Oh wow! Over 10 people already! How fun! I most certainly do still have your number. I would have fun hanging out with you and the boys for a day!

Wendi – I would LOVE to come over and help you ride those horses!! I do love it. But, I can imagine that after a while it would get really old! Good job this morning with your workout!

Judy - A P90X class would be, hmm, interesting. Have fun golfing today. IMax 2 Blast only on the BOSU was definitely jell-o leg material! I was sweating up a storm!

Shelly – Sounds like you had a really nice day yesterday!! Too cool about your cousin! I really want to see IJ. No clue what’s with the tires. I’m taking the bike into work today to see if anyone there can figure it out. It’s very annoying and makes it tough to train. :p Have fun with your workout! Sounds fun!

Wendy – Glad you slept in today! Oh wow! That is definitely not a clean dinner, but oh sooo yummy! You did very well! Glad you get to take a break. My goal is to raise $1000, but we’ll see. I’m only $75 away from the $250 after only one day, so I’m confident I’ll hit that. :p Thanks for your vote of confidence, and your donation as well!

I’m tired this morning. Slept in more than I should have, so I’m running a little late for a workout, but I’ll still get one in. :p I’ve got Kenpo X+ on the rotation this morning. With weighted gloved of course, so I’m expecting some sore lats! Last night DD15 and I watched "Juno" on On Demand. That was a cute little movie. I really enjoyed it. Nice to see main characters who are not perfectly beautiful or perfectly behaved. Have a great day all!

christine- i went to your site to donate however i don't know your last name and there were a few christine's in ca. help...:7

ETA: never mind, i found you!!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...I am enjoying the total versions of Dexter...:D...my DH is not really a fan. I will probably get Season 2 when it comes out. I think now that you are doing longer runs, new shoes are a good idea. Enjoy the New York Harbor cruise! I think I have to get that Gymboss...:)

Kath...good job with your 4 miles yesterday. Yes, I do like Dexter, it appeals to my dark side...:)...I second Cathy and say we need a pic of you and the poodle do!! Enjoy your HIIT, shoulder and core workout today.

Sunny..that is great about your BC class!! Thank you for your prayers about the fires. We were so far behind on our rain amount this year that it is scary. Good job getting in 4 miles between clients yesterday..:)

Wendi...there were a few fires yesterday in Calif, none in my local area, it is just scary as we did not get nearly the rain amount we needed this year. Funny about so many houses in the east only having air units in the windows. I would think "whatever works!" Sorry about the humid run yesterday, I think I'd melt running back there...:)...Good job with 4DS. I hope the ride-a-thon is cool for awhile anyway...

Judy...there were a few fires in Calif yesterday. Mostly south of my area. That is interesting about the P90X class starting locally there. So you are not fond of the instructor? Ah...sorry about the tournament, very nice you are supporting your friend. Enjoy your NROL workout after golfing today.

Shelly...that is cool about your cousin doing the art direction for IJ. Good job with BBC full body. So you don't think any east coasters would appreciate a swamp cooler...???!!..:D. It is funny as I have only lived in one house with central A/C and I hated it, I much more prefer a swamp cooler...My legs are good, I was surprised as I put my 25# plates on my 20# barbell for 70#'s total for squats, I thought I would have some DOMS. I was a lot stronger in PlyoX this week...:)

Christine..way to go with the knee ups and leg raise with the bar!! I bet you will get your grip figured out soon. I hope to get P90X+ today. I would like to try out the KenpoX+ Sat, so tell me how you like it. I see there were a few fires in Calif yesterday, mostly south of me. I will have to make a donation for you soon...:)

Dallas...good workouts the last 2 days. What is SZ?...I have gotten to really like ITR. You know, I think the Stick might get into that area of yours better than the roller. But, I also believe a massage would be the BEST idea. Anyway, glad it is feeling better. I am sure you would be quite a distraction going to the softball game in your swimsuit!...:)

Posh...So sorry you ended up missing the 5K! My sister did well and my 60 yr old friend of course got 1st in her division! She totally amazes me...I will get my packet even though I didn't run so I will get a few of the goodies...The fires were mostly south of my area yesterday. I did hear about the one in Oroville.

Gloria...sorry about the pain still being there. When do you see the Doc?

Hi to Amy and Wendy

I copied this from a news site about the Calif fires: "Most of the fires are concentrated in areas north and south of Sacramento, while separate blazes are burning near the coast in Monterey and Sonoma counties" I live about 2 and a half hours north of Sacramento.

Today will be P90X S&A, abs and a 4 mile run.

Have a great day...:)

good morning, all. i've got quite a few personals to get caught up on, so i need to get started.

christine-i sent you an email. i think it was a good choice to sign up for the 65 miler and minimal training than a century. long training can get monotonous. i watched juno the other day and thought it was really cute!

shelly-it is ironic that you are complaining about the heat coming from arizona. it is so completely humid here. i hate it. i did start nrolw again yesterday, and while i am experiencing some serious doms today, i was able to start back with the same weights i started out with before and complete the workout. of course, i had to get in some eoin as well. that is SO COOL abot your cousin! bf wants to see indiana jones and i think we are going tonight.

carole-wow...106 degrees! i know we did have quite a scorcher last summer. i am hoping it is a bit more moderate this summer but that's probably asking for too much. yeah, the new bf is great. it was a difficult thing to do re: the rob thing, but as you know from all the past stuff you guys helped me through, it was the right thing to do.

wendi-i hope you don't have to ride too much in this heat. i often wonder how the horses handle the severe heat. we have so many farms here and i see the horses out there and wonder how they are doing. btw, the accent is pretty cute. ;)

kath-lol about the golden retriever comment!!! we have such humidity here. enjoy your hiit, i really need to do some as well.

dallas-lol about going to the baseball game in a swimsuit! i'm sure the men there wouldn't mind! ;) the shoulder tear is healed but it's still sore.

wt-i will email you all the details re: nbf when i get home. the shoulder is a wee bit sore today but my doc said it's muscular and that the tear has healed. i am actually thinking a massage would be a good thing. gotta call my massage therapist, she does active release and i love it.

gloria-WINCING PAIN?!?! you really need to get that checked. i hope all is well!!!

posh-HIYA to you!!! yes, hotlanta definitely earns its name in the summer.

amy-enjoy your rest day. stretchmax sounds like a good choice. i love the segment with the band.

sunny-wah!!! i wanna go to your class!!! it does feel good to be working out again.

judy-i am going to have to check out the alwyn check-in. i started from the beginning yesterday and was able to use the same weights i used when i started last time (and i had been doing weight work consistently before i started). i feel really good about starting again. i do have some doms, but i expected that. wow...i am so impressed you are on stage three. are you loving it? i really like it and bf is doing the nrol. he seems to be liking it as well.

wendy-i am excited to be back to nrolw. don't be so hard on yourself about your run. you will improve each time.

so, i started nrolw yesterday and do have some doms. i need to do some cardio today but i was tired and slept in and now i have to get in the shower and go to a doc appointment. i might try to get something in later this afternoon, but i am HORRIBLE about working out in the afternoon/evening. if i don't do it first thing, it usually doesn't get done.

i have to tell you guys that i sooooooo appreciate your support and kind words since i've been on my "journey" to figure out my life and relationship issues. you really don't know how much your on-going support has meant to me. kishies to all of you!!!

Carole - Kenpo X+ was fun! Short, but much more action packed than Kenpo X. I did modify some of the moves as they were not conducive to weighted gloves, but I enjoyed it. I really like the girl in these workouts – she has excellent form and is in excellent shape. She’s also cute as a button. I’ll figure out the grip on the pull up bar. I’m looking forward to Total Body + tomorrow. Can’t wait to see what you think. Hope the fires burn out quickly and stay far from both of us!

Lorie – I got your email! Haven’t had time to respond, but it makes very much sense to me and I’m behind you 100%! I really did enjoy Juno. It was fun. Oh you’re another NROLW’er? Good for you! I’m horrible about working out in the afternoons, too.

I did Kenpo X+ today. I really enjoyed it – just wish it were about 10 minutes longer. It’s a nice sweatfest and is much faster paced than Kenpo X (which I also like). I did modify it a bit in order to use it with my weighted gloves more affectively, but it’s good as is. Thanks to the wonderful Cheetahs, I’m $5 from my minimum, and my relatives have not pitched in at all, yet. :p You gals ROCK!!

I'm back :) Great sweaty workout this morning }(

Judy: No worries on what you typed. I was teasing you :) Your DD is quite the go getter. Good for her working to help pay for it. Do you and DH golf together? And congrats to sticking with your routine :)

Wendy: You machine you-- slept in :) You sound like a great mom :) Have ya thought of having another child? Slap if you like if you've been asked this before :)

Carole: The reports on the fires are amazing. I hope it stays far away from you.

Lorie: Are you going to hawaii? Please take me with ya :)

I'll be back :)

I am seriously putting off my HIIT here this afternoon. LOL This is why I like the gym. As long as I can get myself out the door, I know my work out will get done cause once I'm there I don't like to waste time farting around. :) At home there are too many distractions/excuses for not getting it done right away. :p

Okay okay....I'm going, I swear!:7

Hello Cheetahs! :)

Dallas: I will still be tutoring as well this summer. It is only an hour per week and summer school is only three hours per day.

Posh: I am positive you will make up for missing the race! :)

Cathy: I hope your shins are feeling better. Are you going to buy new shoes? Nice getting the workout in so early! Hope you had fun on the field trip!

Amy: Hope your rest day and stretch max segment were enjoyable!

Sunny: That is very cool you are doing bootcamp class! That is so great about your male client! You should be very proud of yourself. He should be feeling proud of himself too! I love success stories!

Wendi: I hope your day ends up being a short one. :)

Judy: That is great about DD! I admire you for asking her to pay for it on her own. Some kids are given everything and grow up without a work ethic. Nice job keeping up with your rotation so well. Great attitude about the golf match!

Shelly: Yes, I will keep you updated when I see the doc. I always get nervous about going to the doctor. I do have a very sweet family practioner though and she always puts me at ease. At least my blood pressure is always good when I go in to see her. :)

Wendy: I also tend to get a little crabby in extreme heat. How was the trip to the park?

Christine: I did not know you were doing the race for the Livestrong foundation. I look up to that guy. He seems like he would be easy to get along with for some reason. Did you get the bike problem figured out?

Carole: I have to say my favorite distance to run is four miles. Not too much or too little. Hope your day is going well!

Lorie: Congratulations about the new boyfriend! :) I agree the Cheetahs are a warm, helpful group! I do not usually work out in the afternoon. I am a morning person.

Kath: I am sorry about your brother. My younger sister has also struggled through addiction. She was a user of oxycotin/alcohol and ended up in the hospital. She is sober now, but it is a very hard struggle for her to get through some days. I will be thinking of you both. (((HUGS))) to you.

I didn't end up walking today because my principal's girls were sick this morning (one has pink eye in both eyes and the other got spacers in her mouth and was in extreme pain) and she wanted to stay with them. I ended up doing bosu blast minus the abs part. I am choreography challenged and this was the first time using my bosu so I was spent when I was done. I haven't had to think that much lately! LOL! I do have to say that the instruction was very good and I really like this work out! Thanks Cathy and Christine! My doctor's appointment is for Tuesday next week. I am looking forward to seeing what is the matter. I can feel it a little when I am working out, but like I have said before, it is not the wincing pain I had when I coughed yesterday. Just feels a little tight. Take care everyone!

Hi Chickee-doodles.

HIIT is done and thank goodness! LOL

I did the first 2 rounds using Plyo X but wasn't fond of it. Plyo whoops my butt but for some reason it did not work well here. Oh well, live and learn.

That being said, I switched it up to a real arse-kicker! I borrowed Nadia's warm up move from BC Butt and Legs where she has you side step over a step slow at first and then speeds it up as time progresses. I did this as fast as possible over my high step which was set at 10" and then slowed it down (ALOT!LOL) for the low interval. (This is what I used for the low interval with the plyo moves as well, btw.) I did this 4 times so I got in 18 minutes of intervals including the plyo intervals. Puke status was definately attained. I could barely get through the high interval minute! YEOWZAS!}( After that I did the stretches from Awaken the Body. :)

Off to the showers. BBIAB for personals. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.