::: CHEETAHS ::: Wed., 12/20

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Good morning, everyone~

Not sure what my workout plan will be today...I might get hung up with newspaper club after school, in which case it'll be too dark to run when I get home. So most likely, I'll go for the TM or KPC.

Well, I was the last to post last night, so I don't have any catching up to do, but I'll be back later to see what the cheetahs are up to.

Have a great day & great W/Os, ladies!
Cathy :)

cathy looks like we both posted at the same time this morning. I am running tomorrow morning since I have the day off and am excited about that. I actually get to do a morning run during the week again but off to class this morning.

have a nice day!

Mornin' Cheetah Girls!:)

Cathy: Jeesh, you can't catch a break to get a planned work out in, can you? I think I'd have an attack if my plans got monkey wrenches thrown in 'em as much as yours do!;) :) Glad to hear you don't eat your meat raw. :p

Laura: Enjoy your run tmrw! I'm sure you love those morning runs now more than ever since they are hard to come by. I know what you mean about things slowing down Christmas week. The attendance at daycare at the gym has been down as well. People just get busy and work outs are the first things to get scratched...unfortunately. I don't do that...when I get busy/stressed I need my work out even more!:eek:

Marcia: So what's your work out plan for today? Okay, I am happy to hear that I am not crazy! I knew you had a TM! LOL I can't wait to buy a bigger house...I am dying to get a TM!}(

Jess: You make fudge!? When can I come over? }( :9 }( Ya know, I don't really feel any DOMS from y'day's leg blast myself at this point. I did stretch pretty well afterwards and I took that kb class so maybe they helped to keep it at bay. It still was burning like crazy while I did it though! OUCHEEES!:+

Carole: Yes, I had taken the kb class a couple times before. It's a pretty good class. I enjoy it. :)

Linda: How old is your granddaughter? Sorry she got stage fright but that has to be pretty normal. They are still cute no matter what! My neices used to take dance and I went a few times to see thier recitals. Very cute. :)

Shelly: Your cats are very pretty! I had a cat growing up. He wasn't pretty. He was plain looking. Just a boring domestic short hair that was grey in color. He was also pretty evil. }(

Susan: If you are leaning towards a rest week while away, then why not make it a week of stretching and yoga? Yoga is still a work out but it should not bother your sciatica. BTW, I am already a gym rat! LOL I just don't go as much as I'd like to because of work.

LD: Glad you are feeling better. Hope you had a good run y'day!

Elaine: Sending ((((((HUGS))))))) your way! Hope you are back to your ol' self soon hon! I'm glad the Wonder Woman theme song made you laugh! It's the actual song from the show. I found it online! I didn't make it up!:)

Judy: Congrats on your purchase! When will you be getting your new toy? They have Precor ellips at the gym. Great piece of equipment!

Sunny: I am soooo excited for you and your interview! It's today right!? You need to get outta your current job. It sounds like cr@p and you deserve better! Let us know how it turns out!!!:)

Well, I have no noticable DOMS from y'day's leg blast work out. I am pleasantly surprised. Funny, I was just complaining that PUB chest/tri's didn't give me DOMS but I am now happy that I DON'T have it my l/b. I'm a wierdo..I know!:p ... Actually, I wanted to be able to do that work out twice this week and DOMS could have put a damper on it. Now I know I can do it again! YEAY!:)

I have PUB in it's entirety today. I wonder how I'll do? Haven't done it in ages! :eek:

Good morning Laura, Cathy and every that will follow......

Laura - enjoy your day off, WOW, I sure envy you ;-)

Cathy - Way to think ahead and be prepared about your workout schedule. That's the downfall I had yesterday. Good job!

Lesson learned yesterday: I KNOW this, too, :) but if I see that the day is going to be busy - I need to get my workout done in the morning no matter how early I need to get up. I was hoping to workout after work, but we ended up meeting a friend for a Christmas meal at our bar, so a salad a few beers later DS and I left. I still had a couple things to make for our office Christmas party today, so no time for a workout. :-( But, like I said, I know better - if it's not set in stone I need to get it done right away in the morning.

Tonight I have step class, yeah!!! Some nasty weather is coming our way so I'll have to keep my eye on it for tomorrow driving to work.

Today will be a tough one, though, my dad died three years ago today - makes Christmas a tough one, but we all know he's in a better place.

Take care all and I'll be back later.
Marcia.

Hi Marcia.

(((HUGS))). I know how you feel. My dad died 11 years ago today. :-(

The way I try to deal with missed work outs is to make the day I miss my rest day and then start my week over the following day. It's still frustrating to miss but that makes it a bit easier to deal with. I can get very ornery if I miss too many work outs so I try my hardest not to miss but I know how hard it can be sometimes.

Oh WOW, Wendy, I can't believe we both lost our dads on the same day. I'll be thinking of you today, too. :-(

Thanks, I'll look at my workouts that way. You are right, ornery is an understatement when I miss my workouts. That's why I feel so ornery, I think, because I know better and still don't do it. x(

Take care everyone, see you soon.

Marcia.

Good morning ladies,

quick check in as i am back to work this morning and already running late:(

i did a 3.5 mile run on the TM. it felt really good. haven't ran like that in a couple of weeks.

wendy- thanks so much. i am hoping with all my heart i get a postion!

marcia- sorry to hear about your lost. i hope all will be well with you today.

cathy- enjoy whichever workout you choose..;o)

have a happy hump day ladies:D

Hello Cheetahs! I skimmed through yesterday's posts, it was a busy day here!!!, and will try to catch up later. A bit of a manic panic to get out the door this morning so I'll workout after I get back home. Elizabeth (17) was walking to work yesterday and some distracted lady hit her with her car!! It didn't knock her off of her feet but threw her off balance and gave her a bump on her left outer thigh. The lady left and a witness gave her the license plate # so I called the police. Elizabeth was quite shaken by it, took the night off of work and cried more than I've ever seen her cry. I hope the cop gives the lady a good scolding!!

Cathy, hope you can get your workout in, I don't like missing them this close to Christmas because I know the appetite of the BEAST withinx( :7

Wendy, if you're a weirdo for craving DOMS then you are in very good company!!}( ((((hugs)))) on this sad anniversary.

Marcia, too bad you missed your workout but nice that you got to share some Christmas cheer with your friend and son! (((hugs))) to you too....

I think I'll do BMax2 step and circuits today. I've been very bad with eating pistachios, salted peanuts, turtles......it's all about damage control this week!

Take Care
Laurie:)

G'morning Cheetahs!! My little sickies are still sleeping, I told them that they must sleep in today!! They will both be home from school since they were running temps. Hannah's cough was a little better by last night after her antibiotic & some Mucinex. They should be good to go tomorrow, I hope at least!! Hannah's having her bday treats day on Thurs since their Christmas party is on Friday (her actual bday). We're going to be baking today- snickerdoodles, gingerbread cookies, PB blossoms, and cornflake wreaths at least. I've got to get it done, I'm in charge of Christmas cookies for my Mom's family.

No DOMS from GS chest y'day, yeah!! I know I keep saying it, but I need 20 lb DB's!

I am kind of taking a pseudo rest day today. At least rest from cardio. I didn't take my usual rest on Sunday, but with the holiday weekend I'm going to get in as much as I can this week! ;-) I am going to do GS bi's & tri's and maybe some leg floorwork (PLB). And abs. Gee, I guess that's not really resting, huh?? }(

OK, now for some personals!

Cathy ~ You're such a busy lady!! I'm sure you're an awesome teacher. My good friend that I run with, Erin, is a HS math teacher. She is an early bird so she gets her workouts in early (which is why we run at 4:45AM!). I really admire teachers. My Grandma taught 2nd grade for many years, and my brother is a 5th grade teacher. My Mom has a teaching degree but she never did anything but substitute teach since she was a SAHM. I guess I'm the oddball w/ no teaching degree!! }(

Wendy & Marcia ~ Sorry about the losses of your Dads. I'm sure that is a hard time.

Wendy ~ Glad no DOMS! I felt the same way, I felt the burn while doing it for sure!! Yes, I make fudge but it's the easiest recipe ever! (microwave fudge, but it's soooo good) Have fun w/ PUB!

Marcia ~ It's harder for me to get things done if I don't get them done early also. At least cardio-wise. I can fit in weights later, but I just don't enjoy doing cardio in the afternoon & having to take another shower!! ;-)

SunnyD ~ I guess your kids must be feeling better since you're heading back to work? Have a good day!

Laurie ~ How scary for your dd!! I'm glad that she's ok!! BTW, I got your card y'day- thank you!!! You're so sweet! And I love your last name! ;-)

Laura ~ Any pics of the new hair? I don't think I've seen a pic of you, have you posted any? Have fun teaching your class!

Carole ~ Those kettle chips look pretty yummy!! I used to eat half a bag of chips & dip at one sitting. I just totally gave chips up, I don't eat any at all. I probably haven't had a chip in 2 yrs. At first I couldn't control myself, and now I just don't want them. I do enjoy soy crisps when I get that chip craving, yummy! And I just wanted to say that I read your post about you saying I'm a great Mommy & it made me get all teary!! You're too sweet! I'm so not a perfect Mom but I'm thankful every day that I can be a SAHM & be with my kids through everything (even the sickies!).

Linda ~ Too cute about your grand dd!! I'm sure they were so cute dancing around! BTW, did I mention that I got your card also?? Thank you! So which TJ's do you recommend??

Shelly ~ Love the kitty pic!! Too funny about the need to deblobify! I'm sure you don't have to worry about that, I've seen your pics!!

Susan ~ Sorry about the back. Yes, injuries are frustrating. I don't know if I'm the perfect role model, but I'm trying to ease back into it. I've dealt w/ 2 bad injuries now (bad tendonitis in my foot in Jan, and now the IT band) that have taken me well over 6 weeks to heal. Plus a little bit of achilles & PF. Let me tell ya that I'll never take for granted running a pain-free run again!! I'm sure it will be a busy week getting ready for your trip! Taking a break isn't always a bad thing. My friend Melissa (that I run with) just had an epidural shot in her back for her back pain on Tues. She's been dealing w/ it since the marathon.

LD ~ Hope you're feeling better today!

Elaine ~ How are you doing today? So have you signed up for another marathon yet?? }( My friend Erin is already planning her next, I told her that I'm sticking to the HM's!! Too funny about your gall bladder attack story, although I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time!! I laugh when I tell the story about Kiersten now at least!

Judy ~ Hope your Precor gets delivered quick!! Enjoy the time having your kids home!

Christine ~ Hope you're having fun w/out us!

Barb ~ I got your picture, you have a lovely family!! Post an update when you can!

OK, I know I'm forgetting people but I'm out of time! DD's are up & I'm sure they'll want to eat breakfast soon, at least I hope so. Poor things haven't eaten much since they've been sick. Kiersten's skinny enough, she doesn't need to lose any weight!! (I think even her underwear are loose on her now! :eek: )

Good morning cheetah

Cathy...I talked about those dam chips so much I had to buy some yesterday!! Luckily my DH loves them too so I don;t eat the whole bag...:)..thanks , and yes it is a tough time of year. DH and I are better. We just go thru phases. I hope your mood is also improving...Colorado sounds fun! Busy days for you this week. Hopefully you will be able to squeeze in KPC, if not, rest is always good...:)

Laura...enjoy your day of with a nice run tomorrow...:)

Wendy....I have a bit of DOMS from GS legs, but I figured more as I upped my weights. Have fun with PUB, the bicep part I find the most difficult.

Marcia..I agree and prefer working out in the morning. I am just NOT a night time exerciser. My thoughts are with you today with the anniversary of your loss. I know that feeling too.

Laurie...that is awful about Elizabeth getting hit! I hope she is not too sore today. I think I'd have some words to say to that lady!! Enjoy your BM2 premix...

Elaine..how did you like the LIC premix? I like Ruffles too, but kettle chips the best, I wish it wasn't so! I like popcorn too but don't have it often.

Susan...yes I am familiar with the L5 and most of those vertebrae! Sounds like PT is going well. I bet your lumbar pillow will help on the plane.

Sunny...thanks and yes DH & I have made up. let us know how the interview goes...Good Luck!!

Jess...20 extra push-ups?....wow!!! Hope your girls feel better fast. I think 20 lb dumbbells are a must...:)..Well about the chips, if I stop eating them the craving does go away, so I have the constant struggle. I meant what I said about your Mommy ways, and no, nobody is perfect but it is really inspiring to listen to all you do for your girls. it is also great you can be a SAHM...:)

I will be doing GS Bi's and tri's, abs and a 5 mile chilly run. Hopefully it'll be warmer than 27 when I get out there!!

Have a great day...:)

Good morning!

Cathy - Have fun with whatever workout you decide to do! Enjoy your day!

Laura - 3:30 a.m.! That is what happened to me the other day x( I usually am okay when I do that, until afternoon and then I start getting drowsy at my desk;-)

Wendy - My grandaughter is 4. She is such a cutie. She loves to dance....but as soon as she saw all of those people, the color drained from her little face. I felt so sorry for her. Have fun with PUB in it's entirety! You will do fine :7

Marcia - I hope you make it through the day okay. I am sorry about your father, I know that is sooo hard to go through. Are you teaching step today? Have fun and hope your weather doesn't get too bad!

Sunny - Good job on the run! I am glad it was a good one! Don't ya love it when it feels really good and you're not struggling and counting the minutes? I say that because I did just that the other day! :+ My last TM run, my calves and ankles ached and I just wanted off of there! ;-) Oh, and good luck with the interview!

Laurie - Oh my goodness! I am glad she was not hurt any more than she was! I hope they get in touch with that lady and at least give her some type of punishment! I hope your daughter feels better! I have been eating EVERYTHING the past week! Everyone at work is bringing in goodies, and then there are the parties! I have got to lay off!:+ I got your card! Thank you very much! I was wondering....have you received mine? I am worried now, after I saw your postage. I am not sure if I put the correct postage on it .

Barb - I received your card, also! That is a beautiful picture of you and your family! Thank you!

Jess - I am glad you received my card! You are welcome! My favorite of the TJ's are Cardio Party and Cardio Party 2. The reason is that those seem to focus on using the core more and I think they have more kicks. They are around 45 minutes each. The other ones are a little more intense, but shorter. Cardio Party Remix is only 30 minutes. But..the shorter ones would be good add ons! I really like Kick Punch and Jam and Cardio Party 3, but IMO they don't have enough kicks. But, don't get me wrong, I still love them. They aren't near as intense as Cathe, but they are still fun! I can still get a really good workout from them!! A lot of times I combine a couple of them to make longer cardio.

Carole - Have a good run and workout! Hope it warms up some for you!

Well, this morning I did my elliptical trainer for an hour and did GS C&T. All of the talk about ellipticals made me want to do mine. It was a good workout. I don't use it near enough!

Hi to everyone who checks in later and hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning all! Well, yesterday was not a fun one for me. That queeziness and headache I had in the morning never left. I got through cardiofusion (barely) and was still feeling crummy but I went out with DH yesterday anyway for some shopping. I figured I would eventually shake it. Anyway, I barely made it home:-(
Spent the rest of the day worshiping the porcelien god in the bathroom :-( There's been a nasty gastro/enterovirus circulating at my work so I guess it was my turn. Fortunately it appears that it is only the 24 hr variety and I'm feeling OK today, just weak from losing a few lbs of water weight the hard way! So today will be a light day for me. Originally I had scheduled my long run but I need to rehydrate the old bod first so it will be tomorrow instead.
Just as well, the temp outside is still way below 20 degrees!
I'll be back for personals now that I've shared my tale of woe!

ShellyC

Good morning! Yesterday I did LIC lower body premix and I'm not sure what I think about it. It's probably been close to a year since I did any Cathe step but it was like riding a bike so I had no problem figuring out what she was doing. I think the cardio segments might be a bit too long though because I ended up getting bored and hopped on my elliptical through the cardio but got off and did the blasts and the strength (is that what it was?) portions. I loved those parts though and I think that it hit some muscles in my butt that have never been worked before. I've got some very slight DOMS. I am not a fan of Low Max and this one is in that category I think. I did enjoy combining it with my elliptical though and my heart rate really, really got up there.

Today I think I'm going to do a whole body workout then either use my elliptical or the cardio portion of BM2 for cardio.

Cathy, Vacation is almost here! DH and I are doing OK now. It was just tense for a couple of days but I *really* hate that. It's a terrible feeling being uncomfortable at home, the one place in the world where you are supposed to feel most at ease. So when are you actually going skiing? Wondering if it will be over New Years.

Laura, Ooooh I know how you feel about getting to run during the week. Before DD was in school I didn't have as much freedom to run then either. I'm getting a reminder of what that was like now that she is on vacation from school and I just realized that summer is going to be the same way.

Wendy, I like DOMS too but only a little at a time. I have not done a serious lower body workout in a while because I know that I'm gonna get 'em bad and I've been trying to figure out when they will best fit in so that they won't hamper my other workouts. So far I've been unsuccessful.

Marcia, So sorry about feeling bad this time of year with you missing your dad. I think I know how you feel and that there is nothing I can say to put it in a positive light so I'm just sending hugs your way.

Sunny, WOW! Good luck on the personal trainer job but I'm wondering how in the world you can fit that in. You are like the energizer bunny and deserve one of those awards Cathy was talking about. I'll have to see if I can come up with something later because right now I'm drawing a blank. And your group run at the gym sounds wonderful. I usually run alone.

Laurie, OMG! Was Elizabeth crossing the street or did the woman drive off the road? That's terrible that she left and I hope she does get a good scolding or maybe something a little more severe!

Jess, I'm baking today too. I was not going to at all this year because I didn't want to have the temptation around by DD loves to help so that's what were going to do. I'm not thinking about another marathon right now. It's sort of like childbirth and I need to put the pain of the last two behind me first!! LOL!! And thanks for asking, you are very sweet....I'm doing better today. DH and I are back on track so that's good. Hope your cuties are feeling better today.

Carole, Don't you hate it when the thought of some food you love but shouldn't eat often gets into your head and won't leave until you eat some already? LOL!! Funny, fuuny! Thanks for the laugh! I don't think of you in terms of giving into food cravings. Your pictures show this buff, ultra fit woman and so I can only picture you eating tofu and stuff like that!

Linda, I use my elliptical alot. I think one of the main draws is that it requires no thinking on my part and I can even watch TV while doing it!

Shelly, Ooooh! I'm sorry you are sick and hope you get your strength back soon! Sometimes that old mind over matter trick just does not work but it sounds like you gave it a heck of a try.:)

Judy, So what made you choose the elliptical over the arc trainer? I was worried for a bit there that I had chosen the wrong cardio machine and should be using the arc trainer instead! LOL! When will you get it? (sorry if you've already said but I missed a few days and it takes forever to get even a little caught up)

I believe that's everyone. I need to run over to Walmart real quick, then workout, then bake. If there is enough time leftover (which I doubt) DD wants to go see Charlotte's Web. Maybe tomorrow......

Talk to all of you wonderful cheetah women later!

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 PERSONALS:7 :7 :7 :7 :7
Elaine- I'm so sorry you've had a rough few days:( You seem to have a beautiful and strong marriage so when you and your DH make up it will be better than ever I bet! I hope you got around to trying LIC. I think the weight workout in this one is imaginative and fun.
Dont sweat it about your endurance!!! You have to remember you also had run a marathon before that one. Holey Moley cut yourself and your body alittle slack!!! It'll come back:) :)

SunnyD- Which runnerval DVD did you get? Let us know how you like it. Did you go to the gym for your interview?

Jess- OMG you've been dealing with more sickness than I do in my work lately! Ya know as a SAHM you may not have "job" technically but you work harder than most of us!!! I am in awe at how well you manage everything and maintain such an upbeat attitude. Great job with the pushups yesterday. I would definitely be asking Santa for some 20# DBs!!!

Susan- so what's wrong with clam chowder soup?? (yummy)
To each his own I guess! I'm glad your PT is going well. BTW did you ever get an MRI to make sure you're not dealing with a herniated disc? Your symptoms are identical to a few people I've known who dealt with this. I only ask out of loving concern! L5 is a common spot for this to happen.

Cathy- I recommend KPC as a great antidote to a long days work!
Great frustration and tension reliever!

Wendy- Glad your leg blast went well. You must be getting really tough not be be getting DOMS from your workouts. Sounds like it's time to be upping weights superwoman! It's funny you had an "evil"
kitty. That's what I call my Chi-Chi--- she is horribly mischevious
and frequently gets in the way while I'm talking to the cheetahs!

Marcia- I'm so sorry your dealing with the anniversary of the loss of your Dad! It must make the holiday season bittersweet for you!
Try not to get to "worked up" about missing your workout. I know , easier said than done! I'm guilty of the same obsessivness, as we all are to some degree or another.

Laurie- How terrible about your DD!!! The cop should be giving her more than a scolding. She is guilty of a felony hit and run!!!!
At least in this country anyway! Best of luck to you with your
damage control!

Carole- Running in below freezing weather? Does it make you wish you had a TM???? At least it inspires you to keep going!

Linda- Ellipticals do give great workouts don't they? How'd you do with the push ups?

Okay, I'm about to head out to finish up the shopping I couldn't get to yesterday.... no workout this morning
:eek: Even I can be sensible at times! Later today I'll give LIC a shot if I'm up to it.

Take care everyone!!!

ShellyC

Good morning fitness friends,
I am off to the club this morning to do the elliptial for 50 minutes and then abs and stretch. I have been kind of enjoying just doing cardio every other day. My body feels a little less beat up.

I have to go to my mariah's xmas party today in her classroom and we are making gingerbread houses, should be a lot of fun! I am then having sushi with a girlfriend and then off to do some errands. I have so much to do before we leave on our trip and not enough hours in the day to do all of it:)

My eating go a little bit off track last night, damn cookies! I am back on today though and feeling good.

No time for personals yet, but I will be back. Have a great day ladies and Oh and Barb, thank you for the loveley card and picture of your beautiful family. I have SO many xmas cards thanks to you ladies.

Cheers!

Susan

Shelly - The pushups?? :+ :+ I did the first two sets and moved on to the chest presses :+ But seriously, it was because I was trying to save on time . ;) I am glad you have gotten over the worst part of entero! Hope you get your strength back soon! Don't push it too hard. I know, you know that, but I still have to say it....it's the Mom in me!

Elaine - I always watch tv with the elliptical, too (and TM), along with my iPod. It is funny, I have it blaring in my ears, and the tv on at the same time. But ....it is the only way I can stand to do it! Your workout with LIC Lower body premix and elliptical sounds interesting and good!

Hi Ladies, I just got back from a lovely Christmas lunch with my co-workers from the clinic. Nice Greek restaurant but sooo much garlic and onion, I'm massaging this afternoon so will have to have lots of breath support today, maybe I'll keep my client's face down for their entire sessions today:+

Jess, have fun baking!!

Carole, I'm glad I missed the 'chip' discussion yesterday, I'm sure I would have indulged at the mere suggestion!!! I can't believe that we're getting warmer temps than you!!! I don't know whether to be grateful or afraid!!:eek:

Linda, I did get your card thanks!! It is more expensive going your way than coming up, my guess is that the Canadian government taxes my stamps, but I'm okay with that, the whole 'free health care' thing more than makes up for it!:) I'm trying to keep my bad hand out of the freezer today, there are dozens of yummy little squares in there and I have to convince myself that they will feel loved even if I don't eat them:p

Shelly, so sorry your having GI troubles, that's the worst!!! I'm very anxious to hear back from the police to know what happened with the #$%@#$% lady who hit my Baby!! I'm gonna be very bossy to you now~~~FEEL BETTER NOW!!!!!!!:7

Elaine, Elizabeth was crossing with the light, she figures the setting sun made it hard for the lady to see but still she should have been more concerned about actually hitting a pedestrian. The worst is that it has made Elizabeth feel very fragile and small, she's thought a lot about how it could have been worse. I'm sorry to hear that your spirit has been heavy these days, not surprising but I do hope you're feeling better today:)

Susan, sounds like a fun day, we love making our Gingerbread house and will do that on Christmas eve.

Oops, time to get to work!

Take Care
Laurie

Well, Cheetahs...after eating a Lindt chocolate truffle and 3 large cookies (gifts from moms at the gym!) and taking a nap for 90 minutes, I am finally ready to do PUB!:eek: I don't know what got into me today!x(

I may not be able to finish PUB before Joey gets up but I'll do what I can and I can always finish up later....

I'll be back later on for personals girls!

:)

Quick afternoon check in from this busy Cheetah!! Well, we got the PB blossoms & snickerdoodles done. AND I had NO licks of the batter & NO cookies! I put them all right into Tupperware & put the lid on! And Hannah frosted her cupcakes to take to school tomorrow (her bday treats) & decorated them w/ sprinkles & M & M's. I think she'll be ok to go back, no fever today & really she just has a cough. Kiersten on the other hand was running a temp at lunch AGAIN!!! She's still complaining of her ears & tummy hurting. I'm going to call the Dr. if she wakes up from her nap w/ a temp, she's had this since Sat night now! Allison seems to be feeling much better, she was racing around the house w/ a burst of energy this morning! LOL

I just finished my workout- I did the warmup from GS C & T, then just did triceps, then GS biceps, and then I did the floorwork from PLB & the abs from PUB. It took close to an hour and I feel like I got a good workout! I could tell a difference in doing triceps alone, not doing the pushups & chest workout first!!

OK, Hannah wants to play games so I'm on duty again! ;-) Have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.