::: CHEETAHS ::: Tuesday in the hot zone

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, cheetahs-- :)

Gloria :: enjoy kayaking today! Sounds fun & adventurous.

Christine :: Nice surprises waiting for you when you got home...Glad you figured out a place the chinup bar will work...The metric century ride sounds perfect. Big fan of Lance & Livestrong here!...Would you believe one girl who was recently asked to change her too-short skirt used her cell phone from the lav to call her mom, and mom marched up to the school and signed her out for the day. Mom thought the skirt was "cute" and was outraged that the school did not. (Mind you, the kid's underwear could be seen when she sat down.) This is my most at-risk student who has missed 35 days of school this year...At their age, everything is so extreme. If you have to correct them on something, you're the meanest person in the world, and they hate you.

I am THRILLED that my days of teacher homework are OVER! :) :) :) Yeah!!! I can now return to consistency with my workouts, which I need. I do NOT like the direction the scale is creeping. It really is a time to sound the alarm. I thought I would cancel my WW online subscription, but rather, I think I need the structure. Am itchin' to run tonight, BUT oddly, I seem to have developed a case o' the ol' shin splints. Curious. I didn't think I did overdid it Sunday, so I suppose it must be the running shoes. At any rate, I'm going to do a TT workout tonight and keep the intervals on the EXT.

Have an awesome day!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Good morning ladies!

Gettin ready to head out for my run in about 5 minutes. This is ridiculous...it's already 75* and the humidity is ungodly, blech x(. Of course, I'm still gonna get out and run in it. I suppose I have to get used to running in it anyway so I guess there's no time like the present }(. I'm thinking it's going to be a nice easy 5 miler but I'm just going to wing it depending on how I feel.

See ya guys in a bit!

Good morning ladies,

wanted to let you all know since you been with me at the beginning of my PT career. I am starting my own outdoor bootcamp!! It starts next wednesday morning. I am so psyched!!

cathy- glad all the homework is behind you and you are on your way to enjoying your summer. you know how you described teenagers in your post is how some adults still are :(

wendi- enjoy your HOT run!

christine- saw your TT post yesterday. workouts sounds great!!

today i am doing my AB stage 3, day 2 weight workout, followed by HIIT on my bike.

have a great day ladies!!

Morning Girls :)

Another *Poodle-do* Day for me. :7

I did my 6 miler yesterday--man was it sweaty and this was at 7:30 in the morning. By the time I finished my t-shirt was soaking wet. I'm sick though cause I like that }( I banged the 6miles out in 51:32. That's a great time for me. Esp. in the heat. The rain never came.

My legs are a feeling good this morning-- so I'm thinking I'll get 4miles in this morning. Keep it some what light and take advantage that it isn't raining right now. On tap for weights is biceps and some core work as well. I have some errands to run today but will plan them all at the same time I need to get DD. Gas prices are CRAZY right now. DD has a home soccer game tonight, looking fwd to seeing her play. DH will be golfing and DS has to tutor someone. Oldest DD had a great 1st day. She of course can't tell me much but she said she is happy to be employed and likes where she is now. That's all I can ask for :)

Few personals:

Christine: That's so cool you got a *package* of goodies. Where did you buy your chinup bar? I'm thinking of purchasing one and you mentioned doing abs on it--so I'm more curious about it :) I got a package yesterday as well. It was filled with some shirts/shorts. I was in desperate need of new clothes. It's always nice to drop a size :)

Cathy: That's so wrong about the girl. Esp. the way her mom handled it. Sometimes I wonder about parents. DD said there are several mom's of classmates that allow the kids ot have parties and they drink with them. What's with that?? I love my kids dearly and wnat them to love me as much as I do them--- but I also know my job is to not let them like me :) Make sense? :) I wouldn't get worried about the weight. You have bene so busy with work etc. Now that things are settling down I bet you see a chnage in the right direction on the weight for you :) Remember all of us here struggle with that.

Ok need a refill of the coffee. Funny how in this heat the coffee still tastes good in the morning :) I have to flop loads of towels as well-- I can't seem to stay ahead of that.

Side note: I received word yesterday that my older adopted brother is not doing very well. Make a long -- not so pretty story short. He left my parents home at the age of 18 for a life of drugs. He contacted me two years ago. His medical condition was not good and his living arrangements were disgusting.He has AIDS due to unsafe drug use. I found an agency in Ohio that could care for him and help him receive medical care and housing. This was all done on the phone. To this day I'm amazed at this agency. He stayed with them until he was well. Plan was to manage his care with them and they even offered him housing. He decided that's not what he wanted and ended up on the streets once again. He is noncompliant with his meds and anything else. So he is now in the hospital with pnemonia. My parents washed their hands of him years ago. I talked to his doctor yesterday and she said basically she is there to make him comfortable.

Ok enough rambling :)

Good Morning Wonderful Women!:)

Today's work out is AB weight work # 2. This is the longer one so it wasn't going to happen this morning before work. It'll get done at nap time with the a/c on full blast, no doubt!}(

I was watching the news this morning and lots of schools are closing early due to the heat. DH's cousin's son's school closed early y'day and is doing the same today.

Once again I have been up since 5am. I can't wait for DH to get back to his regular hours! I don't know why but once he gets up, I am up too. I lay in bed until 5 cause I refuse to move before then :p but I don't sleep another wink. x(

Bowling last night was fun but awful. We lost all 3 games! YIKES! I bowled like he!! and DH didn't help much! LOL It's okay though. We are hardly doing this to walk away with the 1st place trophy. :p

Wendi: Okay okay. No 18 miler for you, but when you decide on an HM, let me know!}(

Cathy: LOL So do you send lots of kids to the principal's office? }(
Glad you enjoyed the fiest chicken at AB's. :9 Sorry about the shin splints. I hope they go away quickly.

Christine: Wow was it like Christmas for you y'day!:7 Enjoy that pull up bar!!!}( That would be awesome if you sign up for that ride. Keep us posted! When is it and how much $$ do you have to raise??

Sunny: You da' bomb girlfriend!!!! Congrats on the bc class! I'd love to start one some day too.

Kath: Glad DD likes her job. Stellar performance with that run in the heat! You go girl! Sorry to hear about your older brother. What a shame that he was receiving all of that help and abandoned it for the streets. I don't understand what motivates people to lead that kind of life.

BBL!

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Wanted to wish all a great day! Another hot one here!

Did some Pilates this AM. Love it for the abs!!!!

Can't wait to start running again! Soon!

Amy :)

HI Cheetahs!

This will be a quickie. I'll stop back later if life permits :) I am getting DD off to school and on with my day.

Wendy- did you see my post re: Imax3 blast only premix on BOSU? I am not sure if I should thank you or curse you! ~Just kidding~ I'll be doing that one again for sure. Try using your BOSU on these Imax blast only premixes! It adds a whole new dimension.

Wendi- You are a dear to help with the horse care. I do want to see those kitty pictures :)

Ok the rest of the personals will be done later, hopefully...

Cathy- good job on doing the 10 miles!

kath- that was a fast 5 miler in the heat!

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.picturetrail.com/jafitmama

Amy: Have a good day!

Judy: Yeah, I read about your IMAX3 bosu experience in the other thread. YIKES! I will have to do that next time. I'm *SURE* I'll be cursing you while I'm doing it!;) LOL I sold IMAX 3 and never looked back...until now. Now I want it again. GRRRR. Perhaps I'll have to repurchase it one day. For now IMAX 2 will work just fine. :)

waves good morning to the wonderful cheetah ladies!

is so uber excited to do personals today!!! hasn't done them in forever.

christine-yes *blushes* i have a new boyfriend. he's very sweet and we are having a great time. send me a pm with your email (i don't remember if i have it) and i will give you the details on the rob resolution. ita about the training for the century ride. i feel the same way about marathon training. it's such a great thing to do and such fun, but takes such dedication and time. merry christmas back to you! it certainly sounds like it was christmas on your doorstep for you!!!

carole-i positively LOVE the weather in cali. i remember being there when it was 100 degrees but it didn't feel nearly as hot as it does in atlanta when we are int he 80's!

wendi-i feel your pain re: the heat and humidity. it's awful here. i can not believe it was already 80 at 0830 yesterday! take it asy on your run today. my slightly newish bf is great. he's british but has been living here for about five years. we just really connnected and i am excited to see where it's going.

wendy-thanks! it's good to be back. i think 15:30 is great for 1.5 miles! i am anxious to get back to training after so much time off. i am planning on starting nrolw again this week, most likely this evening. it just stinks because i was really gaining strength and had gotten up to 90# on squats and now i have to start from scratch. i have lost some strength but that's okay. i do need to get in shape before the august rt.

gloria-two weeks of 0800-1100 isn't bad. our summer school is six weeks and is from 0830-1430. i say go for it!!! wtg on your six miles! you are one fast cheetah! i am so sorry about your brother. i am sending {{{hugs}}}

wt-i went to the orthopedic surgeon last monday and he said the tear is repaired but because i was resting it, the muscles around my shoulder really tensed up and made it hurt. he gave me some muscle relaxers and that seemed to do the trick. sorry about the shin splints. take it easy or they can get worse.

sunny-yay for you and your outdoor bootcamp!!!!!!!!! i want to take a class with you. wah! *insert tantrum girl*

so, i realized i needed to get my eating in control and started eating clean this week. bf is doing it with me and that really helps. i have dropped those extra pounds i had put on plus some more. i am feeling much better.

that's all for now. i have to jump in the shower. kishies to all!

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Cathy – thanks for the generous donation! You’re so sweet! I’m a big fan of Lance and Livestrong, too. I’m thinking that this was simply meant to be. I’m very excited about this. Of course I have a 10k 2 weeks later, but hey – that I can handle. :p That’s outrageous about the girl and her mom. Why do parents do that to their kids? Amazing. Enjoy your days without homework!! *Does happy dance with Cathy* I’ll join you in a TT today! I’m doing intervals on the bike, of course. :p

Wendi – Oh man, I hope it cools down quickly out there! Hope it’s a good run!

Sunny – Oh how fun!! Your own Outdoor BootCamp! Enjoy it! Oh, by the way, I’m heading to your neck of the woods again August 2. I’ll be at the beach for a week. Maybe you can bring your angels down and spend a day at the beach!

Kath – I love a hot sweaty workout, too, but I’d die in that humidity. I’ve been spoiled out here. . Glad the hear everyone is doing well! Congrats to DD for liking her job – that’s more than most people I know! :+I got my chin up bar from Amazon. I really like it actually - $40.00 and free shipping. No tax. I love Amazon. Congrats on your weight loss!! Way to go! I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. I’ll remember him in my prayers.

Wendy – Oh wow – the heat must be horrid if the schools are closing early! I was awake at 3AM this morning, and finally rolled out of bed at 4. I was getting bored. :+ Glad you had fun bowling – sorry you did not win! But, it’s all in fun. I actually did sign up for the ride. I figured it was meant to be. I can handle 65 miles. There’s one killer hill, but that’s it. The rest is pretty easy. I only need to raise $250, but I’d like to raise more. We’ll see how it goes. I’m riding in memory of my mom. The ride is July 13th.

Amy – I love your enthusiasm! Glad you enjoyed your pilates.

Judy – Have a great day! ITA with the BOSU for the Blast only Premix – holy cow!!

Lori – Aww, sounds like a great one! I’ll definitely PM you. Decided to skip the century for a 65 miler that is in a month, so I don’t have time to get bored with training. :p Glad to hear you’re doing better and back on track! Sounds like life is going well for you. I’m happy! You deserve it.

As I told Wendy, I woke up at 3AM and could not sleep. So I finally crawled out of bed at 4. I’m feeling good – ate well yesterday, but I’ll probably crash around noon. :p So, as y’all probably figured, I signed up for that race. I’ve got to figure out what to do with my bike – I really need a new derailler. But it’s one of those parts that if you replace that, you have to replace the chain ring, the chain… so it all adds up big time. Oh well, I’ll figure it out. Today will be a mad dash to re-write my rotation. But, this is so much more doable than the 100 miler. I’m excited about it. Today is TT for Amazing abs workout A (finally!). I’ll get to use my new toy! I’m following it with Spinervals Big Gear Strength. It’s definitely interval training, so it will work. Have a fabulous day all!

Thanks Christine!

Being here will help me to start up on my running again. Once I get started, I know I will be addicted! A good addiction - exercising!!!!!

Every morning at 5AM I do either my Pilates, Yoga, Core, or Cathe DVD's.

I want to bring in some running too now. I did well last summer and then fell out of it. It is hard for me to run on the treadmill at the gym. I love the outdoors so much better!

Enjoy your day!

Amy :)

Good morning cheetahs! Posting a little later than usual. I was eager to get out for a run before it got to hellaciously hot out.
Went for 5.2 miles and was positively dripping... all before 0730!
Things should at least be getting more or less back to normal tomorrow at least. I changed my plans yest. didn't quite feel like the DM cardio so after SUS I did IMAX3 right afterwards... hooboy, that was definitely equivalent to a long run :eek: DH finally has his boat (yay) but guess who had to back it into the driveway when we got back!;-) Now he is waiting for some special pier attachment device in the mail. I think today we will finally be going to see the Indiana Jones movie. Good day to sit in a cool theater!

Lorie! Welcome back... we sure missed ya! Hey, I'm joining you in that heat now that I'm an eastern Cheetah. How about that.... I move from AZ and am complaining about the heat!!! What a frustrating time you've had dealing with your shoulder injury and no internet. (GASP) As far as starting from the beginning, that really isn't the case you know. It will take you light years faster to get back into shape then someone who wasn't fit to start with, like your case. BTW, I am very happy you have a BF
who deserves and appreciates you!!

Wendy- we must have been on the same wavelength yesterday.... in an IMAX mood!. I think the IMAXs make great crosstraining w/o s for runners. Hey, it sounds like you are on the road to conquering this TM problem! You've got the right idea about bowling... it's all about having fun!!

Christine- You're a swimmer too? Absolutely you should consider adding a triathlon to your list of accomplishments!! Since my new apartment has a lap pool I may try to improve my swimming skills. I'm not very efficient at it I'm afraid. Wow... I had no idea that the long training bike runs took so much time... you really have to be dedicated! Sounds like a great bike race you've entered. Love the cause too... just went over and donated.
Going for the pullups today?

Carole- I'm envying you that dry heat!!! I am absolutely soaked right now sitting here with the fan blowing on me at the computer. You don't have to exert yourself much at all to start sweatin like a hog. This little house we're in has no central air either (of course!) Thank God it is a small house, the room units do okay and we use alot of fans too.

Wendi- Sorry about the ISP problems. I bet you got connected with a tech support person in India who you could barely understand. I was wondering about that 10k you had scheduled and how you'd do in the heat. Just as well I guess that you had to work. Sure you cant join Wendy and me at the Sheehan Classic this Sat? The weather will be pretty nice by then. It's a beautiful course and fairly flat. They give out nice finisher medals too... unusual for a short race. We were both out running in pretty similar conditions this morning... same mileage too!

Gloria- If you've noticed my avatar pic I am definitely into kayaking... in fact the kayak I am in is a whitewater kayak (my fav) Looking forward to kayaking the rivers in Pa and West Va.! Hey, dont fret about dumping in the kayak if it happens. I've taken a dunk several times. DH and I took on a class V rapid in a small 3 person raft and I got thrown there too!! .... yes I am crazy!

Jackie - You're being very faithful to this X rotation... quite impressive! But then again you've got a cool new workout room to inspire you too.

Cathy - boy did you get the title of todays thread right!!!!!!! hoooboy, makes me miss cool Arizona!! Wow, sorry you are dealing with some nasty shin splints. Are your shoes new? Can't remember.

SunnyD- Congrats on your new outdoor bootcamp class!!! I feel sorry for your students.. (LOL).. Actually, in all truth, I envy them... they are in for one hard but FUN workout with an absolutely fabulous instructor.

Kath- Hello to a fellow poodle-do gal! Holey Cow, that was an impressive run in that heat... and you like it??? Your my kind of gal!! Awesome job there! How very sad about your adopted brother. Sounds like he started out life already with several strikes against him. Many people have the fortitude to overcome this but he obviously did not! You gave him what support you could tho and that was very kind of you.

Amy- Good idea to wait for this heat wave to subside before getting back into the running again! IA running outdoors is much nicer then a TM, except when the weather is like this!!

Judy- You make me wish I had my Bosu with me but alas, it is packed! I will be trying those IMAX blasts on it someday tho!

I think that about catches me up. Take care y'all and stay cool!

ShellyC

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...well I did it, went to Target and got Dexter! I watched episode 1 & 2 last night. I know I never saw epi 1. Funny as the black Sargent has the foulest mouth IMO!!! I wonder why he hates Dexter so much? I bet you are happy to see the homework days gone!! I have had some scale issues too, I need to really buckle down on the food and extra Cabs! Sorry about the shin splints, are your shoes old?

Wendi...sorry about your ISP being down. That can be so darn frustrating. Thanks re my run. I so want to run more distance...:)...I will have to sit Sadie down and talk, this is craziness...Enjoy your 5 miler and ME or MM.

Gloria...Calif is a beautiful state IMO! I prefer the northern half to the southern half, and one of these days you & DH should come for a trip! So did you decide on the summer school job? Have fun with the kayak!

Christine...wow, you got lots of stuff yesterday!! That is so cool about the century ride you found! Maybe you can practice on that hill before the event? I can remember when I was mountain biking. There was this one hill I was determined to ride up. It had a big crevice in the middle, I must have gone up and down about 10 times before I finally made it riding up! Not sure the rest of the group enjoyed waiting for me!! Sorry about your insomnia...my eating has been a lot cleaner lately too, amazing how much better that makes you feel! Enjoy your TT and Spinerval workout.

Kath...so sorry about the news about your older adopted brother...sending {{{HUGS}}}

Lorie...I know just what you mean about our weather differences. I was in Atlanta last Aug, I think it was 106 and completely miserable!! We are probably a bit more humid here than we used to be but it will probably neve be as bad as it is back east. Nice to read about your new BF...:D

Shelly...way to go on the early run! Imax 3 is the toughest Imax IMO...good job! I need to get DH to that Indiana Jones movie too. Enjoy the cool theater. I didn't know any houses back east didn't have central air! We have a swamp cooler ourselves, so we break out fans when the temps outside get over 100.

Jackie...I used to work on Sat, until I started going to church instead...:)...I know, I sure wish Sadie would not chase the skunks! Good job with P90X+ upper and ARX. ARX really does do the job IMO.

Hi to Wendy, Sunny, Judy and Amy!!

The dry heat is nice but, unfortunately it raises our fire danger. Today through Thursday, because of the wind, we are in a high fire danger situation...

Today is legwork and PlyoX.

Have a great day...:)

Hi there ladies!

To quote Cathy...this morning's run wudn't pretty :p. I managed 5.7 kinda slowish miles. I thought for sure that I had at least broken 6, oh well. Right now I'll take it as I'm definitely NOT acclimated to running in the heat yet. This will be my first summer running and right now I'm kinda not looking forward to it.

Got to work and banged out the chores there, came home and finally got my lawn mowed. My mower's been broken for the past 3 weeks so you can only imagine what my backyard looked like, LOL!

I was going to get some weight work in today but I think i'll save that for another day. I do have a ton of running around to do so I best get cracking on that instead.

Cathy - So sorry to hear about those shin splints! I hope it's just a matter of a new pair of kicks.

Sunny - Oh, that's awesome!!! I'm sure everyone is gonna love it }(.

Kath - That was an impressive run yesterday in this heat...you go!!! Oh, hon, I'm so sorry about the situation regarding your brother. I can't even imagine :(. You and your brother will be in my prayers.

Wendy - Eh, try not to sweat bowling last night. As is happening with my team lately, some nights you're on fire and some, well, you're ice cold lol! I really DO need to find a HM...preferably NOT in the summer though...yikes! I hope I don't have to wait for the local one in March :(.

Amy - Glad you enjoyed your pilates this morning! I so agree with ya about preferring to take your runs outdoors.

Judy - Imax 3 blasts on the BOSU...I'm terrified of that one! Hmmmm, when can I get that one into the schedule ;) }(?

Lorie - Ooooh, I'll bet that accent is to die for ;)! I'm so happy to hear that you've found someone wonderful. Great job on the weight loss!

Christine - I will definitely make a donation for ya, love! What a great race to pick for a great cause! Enjoy your TT today! Oh, what nice gifts Santa left for ya yesterday.

Shelly - I really wish I could make it but I have to work and it's going to be a non-negotiable day (horse show)...sigh ;(. I can't believe that workout yesterday...you bet that equalled a long run, and then some :eek:! So, are you missing the AZ heat yet, lol? Almost had to laugh about the "customer service". I talked to three VERY Indian gentlemen with the names Eric, Tom and Alex...yeah, right *rolls eyes*!

Carole - Sorry to hear of the elevated fire danger out there! Had to lol at your comment to Shelly because I don't have A/C x(. I have two tiny window units, one in the workout room (I mean living room) and one in the bedroom...just the neccessities. I only turn on the living room one when I pop a Cathe DVD in }( :eek:. Have fun frying those legs today!

Wow, can't believe it's only 10:00. I feel like I've already done a whole day's worth of work. Well, gonna jump in the shower for the second time today and get my butt out the door. TTFN!

HI Cheetahs!

This will have to be a drive by post. x( Kids are at VBS and I have to run and get Father's Day cards and gifts. I started a GS timesaver rotation y-day. Monday: GS-C&T timesaver, but I added sets (so much for the timesaver part...LOL) and a 40 minute treadmill run. Today: B&G Leg Blast premix (doing one set of one-legged squats and squat/lunge combo). My legs felt tired and those are my least favorite. ;-) I did SZ right after legs. That's a good cardio to do when you're legs are tired. Not crazy about the pauses, but I kept moving during them. I think ITR has more of a fun factor to it. What do you girls think?

Well, I really have to go because I pick the kids up at Noon from VBS. Have to get one thing off my list today. ;-)

~BBL for personals

Oh, Wendy ~ I sent you an e-mail through FB. My friend wants me to send your link. She's interested in buying P90X+.

WHEW MAJOR POODLE-DO hair day. I think my retriever's hair is curly now :)

I managed to get 4miles in 32 minutes. I was on fire. And sweaty LOL. Tomorrow will NOT be a run. I think the heat hit me hard afterwards. I'm drinking lots of water/gatorade and feel good now.

Judy: *AHEM* It was 6miles yesterday :) How the golfing going?

Christine: Thank you for the kind words and thoughts. A 65 mile race???? You must have some strong legs girl :) Thank you also for the info on the bar. Sounds like a great deal.

ShellyC: I am adopted as well. My parents adopted 4 kids. I don't think I have any strikes against me though *Shrug of shoulders*

Carole: Thanks for the hugs. A dexter fan huh? MY SIL was a fan. I never watched it. But she enjoyed it. Dry heat has +'s and -'s huh? I think this heat we are having now would not be so extreme if it were not for the humidity.

Wendi: Thank you for the prayers. You are on major busy cheetah. It's hard to stay ahead of cutting the grass--in between rain and the heat. The grass so far has been growing. Come August I'm sure it will become dry. What do you think happened to BIG BROWN in the race?

WEndy: You are a machine :) How does Joey handle the heat? When my kids were little we didn't have a pool. Sometimes the heat would be too much. A trip to the park sometimes helped but that ended up being too hot as well.

I may be back while inhaling some salad :9

I’m back and feeling my workout! I’ve discovered I can do the knee ups and leg raises on the pull up bar, but my grip is what gives me the issues. I’ll have to work on that. Nice tough workout. My bike got ANOTHER flat tire (don’t even get me started right now on that one!), so I ended up doing the IMax 2 blast premix on the BOSU – thanks Judy for the idea. I’m toast right now, but I feel good.

Amy – I hate the treadmill. I will do anything to avoid it. I’m with you on the outdoors!

Shelly – Wow! SUS THEN IMax 3? Yep, you are Super Cheetah! :p Nice of you to back up DH’s boat! Thanks for your donation! I really, really appreciate it, Shelly! You’re the best! I’m a big fan of Lance and the LiveStrong Foundation. I did the pull ups and enjoyed them. Cannot do an unassisted one yet, but I have hopes. :p

Carole – Oh yeah – totally Christmas yesterday. I had so much fun! I will definitely go out and ride the hill before the event. It’s STEEP. Maybe I’ll try it first on my mountain bike – that goes into easier gearing. :+ I guess the winds are changing and will come from the dry northwest. More fire danger. Fun. I have my fingers crossed!

Wendi – Hopefully it will cool down a bit so running isn’t too bad! Enjoy your busy day! Thanks for the donation! I do so very much appreciate it!! It is a good cause, isn’t it? Yeah, Santa was nice – but he has to stop using my credit card. :+

Dallas – Wow! What a workout!! I can so imagine that your legs are fried. Have fun tackling the list!

Kath – Have fun being curly! You and your Retriever – both impersonating poodles – you have me howling over here! 65 miles on a bike is a lot easier than even a marathon. Wonderful of your parents!! How loving and caring!

Have a great day everyone!

>Oh, Wendy ~ I sent you an e-mail through FB. My friend wants
>me to send your link. She's interested in buying P90X+.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't get on FB daily. Check your email!:)

Okay...so it's already after 2. I am going to my inlaws for dinner tonight which means I need to be out of the house no later then 4:30. My scheduled work out for today is over an hour long which could leave me rushing and I don't feel like doing it in the first place!!!! I barely spent any time in the heat but man does it have me in a sour mood!x( I feel like such a whimp!:p

Anyway...I really don't want to rest today in light of what will likely be a most unclean/super-fattening dinner tonight so I think I will pick a fun work out to do. Wether it be weights or cardio or a circuit...just something to get me moving, make me sweat and make me smile. Don't get me wrong, I love the Afterburn program but it's not the same as a fun Cathe work out or the Turbo Jams or something, ya know? So yes, I think I will be cheating on Alwyn today instead of forcing myself to do something I am just soooo not in the mood for right now. Is that bad?

That being said, I can't do personals right now....gotta move on the work out. Once that's out of the way I'll do a time check and if I have some I'll come back. If not, I'll try my hardest to catch up tonight after I get home!

STAY COOL, LADIES!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.