::: CHEETAHS ::: Tuesday (as creative as it gets)

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, cheetahs! :) :) :)

Wendy :: See, I don’t think I know more than the NROL4W authors, but I have grown to become skeptical of any fitness book, philosophy, etc. that gears itself to women. It seems like as soon as something becomes “for women,” there is a dumbing down of the intensity and an assumption about women’s goals and how they are willing to train. Seems so many of the experts and publishers spend a good chunk of time trying to convince female readers why they should train with heavy weights, how they won’t bulk up, etc. – things that Catheites already know and do. Overall, I just think most of what’s out there is geared toward the beginner, even the totally sedentary than it is to advanced exercisers. As I mentioned, I’m not writing it totally off until I hear what my trusted cheetahs think, but I am leaning on the skeptical side, still. And another part of that is because I don’t think I’ll do well training from pictures in a book…Just my initial thoughts...thanks for the good vibes & support! Much appreciated!! :)

Carole :: this is for you. Well, for the kids at breakfast :7
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/images/smilies/stfu.gif

Dallas :: I actually didn’t get in any grading last night – I worked on my sub plans for Friday and one of my NB portfolio entries. I’ve explained to the kids that my turnover time can’t be as quick right now, esp. on the stories would take me a long time, and they’ve been understanding. How did bedtime go?

Judy :: oh, how scary! TG DD was not near the fray. Wow, you are getting quite a storm. I would love it to dip south a bit. I think the KB workouts being referred to lately are kettlebell.

It was 8-ish when I finished with my work and tackled Bosu Ski Conditioning. I cut out the agility drills and stretch, which brought it to about 30 minutes. Not gonna shoot for a full hour these days. Timesavers might have to do the trick for a while. Not sure yet what tonight'll be.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

coming in crankily to say good morning. AF is in full flow and the cramps are fierce! ugh! i can honestly say that all i feel like doing roght now is staying in bed. unfortunately, that's not going to happen. i have meetings and a lot to do at work. workout-wise, it will probably be cc on the ext.

we'll see...

be back later!

hello cheetahs:7

cathy- lol re: the enabling. i was asked, hehehe. as far as NWOL4W- i can assure you they didn't dumb down anything. in fact they made it even more intense than the original ( i have both). they both believe women should workout hard and strong. the real difference in this one being geared towards women is the nutrition section.

christine- you didn't waste any time did ya;) did you read in tracey stahles new ones she is using kettlebells!!

judy- i truly believe you will like this book. you can fit these workouts into any schedule and still have a intense, yet short and effective workout. when we say "kb" we are referencing kettlebell workouts. are you interested?}( :)

dallas- oops i did it again. posted the wrong workout. yesterday. i only did cardio.

lorie- sorry about aunt flo. she threw me off last week also. i have a love/hate relationship with her, lol.

wendy- soooooooooo, would you think about starting NWOL4W a month early (ducks as hammer flies pass head:D )??!! would be fun to share our thoughts together!!! oh btw you should know, i was in target the other day and picked up an ab roller, lol. in the tt workouts he uses it. i was modifying with the stability ball but thought what the heck!

carole- B&G standing is my favorite premix on B&G! glad you enjoyed.

today's workout will be P90x chest, shoulders and triceps}(

enjoy your day wonderful ladies!

Good Morning Ladies~!

Sorry I was MIA yesterday! Got off of work in the morning and my day was pretty full. Certainly, there isn't much time left in the day when you sleep half of it away.
Yesterdays workout was BM2 and 4DSUB. Im using heavy weights but Im not overly sore today. I think I get more DOMS from the GS series. Oh well...I will stick to my rotation and see what happens!
I got into a fit of laughing last night when we went to Walmart. I just couldn't help it. DH started telling me about a guy who came into the store yesterday. He is a personnal trainer and he is going to start training DH. I thought it was the funniest thing in the world! I had tears rolling down my face and everything. I thought DH was gonna get mad at me but he started laughing to b/c he knows I have every right to laugh. You guys have no idea how many times this guy as bought new sneaks,new pants,new tops and socks cause he was gonna start working out.His schedule does not allow the time to workout (unless he gets up early) nor does he have the time to make healthy meals..which means Im gonna have to do it! hehe Anyway...just had to share...
I don't think I told you guys this but my sister as had invetro fertilization done 3 x's now. The first time was 2 summers ago and she was devasted when it didn't work. Then she did it again last summer (spending 10 g's each time) and everything went perfect but it still didn't work. But atleast this time she had frozen eggs left. And everytime she did it,it was very time consuming. Numerous Dr's apts',numerous medications....yada yada...About 2 weeks ago she had the frozen eggs implanted,less money,less time,less chance it would work, no meds...the body just in its natural state as if you were getting preggo on your own. Well as of sat she still hadn't started her period..and everyday we got more excited...anyway she called yesterday to tell me the great news! We can't beleive that she is actually pregnant! So forgive me if I didn't check in yesterday! I was to excited to sit in one spot!

Todays workout is a long run, not sure how long and we will see how I feel and what time I have.

Cathy** Its hard to get a real good decent workout in when you have to be out of the house at a certain time. The TS just may do the trick for you!

Lorie** Sorry to hear you have an unwanted visitor! That sucks, big time!Hope you are feeling better soon!

Sunny** Have a good day!

I will check back later!
Lori:)

Good morning chiquitas!

Well, I overslept just enough this morning that I won't have time to squeeze a workout in before work, but the extra time now gives me a chance to catch up with the bestest bunch of ladies out there :D:D!

I'm by myself at work today so I might be able to get in another run/stair workout during the day today. I'm sort of relieved that I didn't get to my 4DS KB/KM mish mosh today...my tuchus is actually a bit sore from the lb work in PH yesterday. It only took me, what, 2 years, to figure out how to shift the focus from my quads to my glutes during squats and lunges *rolls eyes*.

Way off topic...did anyone happen to see V. Bertanelli on Oprah yesterday? Mind you, I'm not much of a daytime TV/Oprah fan but SO happened to flip past it and stopped there...he's always liked her. All I can say is I *heart* this woman!!!! While I can't say that I've been through the same experiences with regards to my personal life I soooooo get where she is/was about body image and turning to food. I actually teared up with her a couple of times...kind of pathetic but I'll admit it. When she talked about ahving poor body image growing up my SO asked if I had had a hard time throughout school (he knew me when I was 35lbs. heavier) being teased and what not. I said it was horrible growing up, having people "moo" at you in the halls, etc. He replied that it must be nice to not have to carry that on my shoulders anymore. Then, and I can't believe I did this, I actually confessed to him that I STILL suffer from poor body image, explaining that there are times when I can look in the mirror and think "Damn..look at that fit, hot chick standing there!" and then, not 5 minutes later see a gross, flabby cow looking back at me, even though I know *rationally* that is NOT the case. I can't even begin to tell you how encouraging and supportive he was! It did feel a bit freeing to get that off my chest...maybe the first step of getting past this little hang up?

Wow, okay, self absorbed post over with. Thanks for listening to my endless ramblings. BBIAM with personals....

Good Morning :)

Lorie- I hope you day gets better. Are you taking ibuprofin for cramps?

Cathy & Sunny- I am well aware of kettle balls. I used them at the end of spin class a few times , and DS uses them at every training session. No I am not ready to invest in them yet, although the trainer thinks I should too. He really thinks a large variety of them is not necessary.

Now, I still recall some of us mentioning favorite intense non-Cathe Kick box workouts and I am still curious as to what Cheetahs reach for the most..

Sunny- So you are convinced that this NROWL4W is not on a beginner level? Coming from you that helps. I value your opinion based on your PT and Cathe experience. But I do agree with Cathy about many of the books I have picked up over the years. IF I did get into it, I still want to maintain my 3 day a week run pattern. PS DS's trainer advocates the ab roller too. (wink)

Wendi- (((HUGS))) I think many of us have had those feelings of self doubt at times. I can't help but feel that the media and crazy womens' magazines contribute to it all. (I stay away from them like the plague)

OK before I lose this I am posting.

PS how do you put a picture in here? I have a picture of Waldo sitting at the computer I'd would love to share.

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Cathy - Wow, I give you a lote of credit for getting that workout in so late last night...WTG! I think your "timesaver" plan is probably a good one for right now. I'm starting to think that I got my hopes up for nothing regarding the work situation as I haven't heard anything. In fact, it's only going to get worse workload-wise for the next month or so.

Wendy - Fantastic run yesterday babe!!!!! Although, I'm sorry to hear about your VS bra issues...ouchie!!! I used to really like VS's bras but not so much these days...they just don't fit like they used to and they feel cheaper than ever, even though the price tag says otherwise :eek:.

Lorie - I hope AF doesn't hang around too long. Kick her out as fast as you can!

Christine - I'm soooooooooo glad that I am usually able to avoid those little demons disguised as cute little girls in uniforms who are out in force this time of year trying to tempt everyone with those, oh so delicious, cookies :9. I stay VERY far away from those puppies! Good decision to take a rest day yesterday...it sounded like you needed it. I know you'll hit it hard today, though!

Carole - YIKES on the cost of the Zyrtec!!! That's just insane! Great workout(s) yesterday!

Jackie - Sorry to hear about the nausea yesterday. That's happened to me a handful of times and, for me, I know it's usually a sudden drop in blood sugar that causes it. I go grab half an apple with a little almond butter, wait about 10 minutes and then I'm usually good to go.

Sunny - Wow...38% to 19%...that's an impressive loss! WTG super trainer!!!

Dallas - How's the DOMS this morning? Oh, poo, about your missed Bon Jovi encounter! I had to laugh as it reminded me of when someone did that at the Golden Globes. She was in the bathroom when her name was called...can't remember who it was though. Did DS get to sleep last night?

Judy - It looks like you're going to have ShovelMax on the docket today. Take care up there as it looks like you're going to get walloped! Glad to hear that DD is safe...scary situation!

Posh - I hope the transition to your new position is going well.

Lori - Wishing you sister luck and hoping everything goes well. Too funny about your DH even laughing at himself. So, why doesn't he workout with YOU? Although, that could be a bad idea as I know you and Cathe would probably kill him!

Waves to Shelly and Linda!

Okay, gotta run but I should be back later. Have a great day ladies!

Good Morning Girls!:)

Cathy: Training off of paper as opposed to video or audio is going to take some getting used to for me as well. I am going to do a practice run of all of the exercises before I start the rotation to make sure I know the form, etc and if I am not sure I will research the move online to get more/better info on it. Anyway, you will certainly hear reviews from Sunny and I as the time goes by. I am hoping it's a good program. I hate being disappointed.
Have you had a chance to look at Cathe's rotations yet?

Judy: RE: your kickbox question....I have Amy Bento's KBX. I haven't done the entire work out through yet but I've broken it down and done the entire thing in bits and pieces. It's a fun work out. The choreo is tricky...atleast for me...which is why I broke it down but it's a good sweatfest IMO. I know Christine really likes it too.
I also like my Turbo Jams. They are dancey kickboxing. Lots of fun. Not as intense as Cathe's stuff I guess but still a very good work out IMO. Excellent for the mid-section if your form is right. You can always added weighted gloves to them as well.

Lorie: Sorry you are dealing with TTOM and are too busy to take it easy. Perhaps you should crawl into bed with a heating pad and a good book as soon as you get out of work. :)

Sunny: I read what you wrote to Cathy about NROL4W. I wondered what the difference was between that and the orginal that seemed to be geared towards men. Thanks for the info. It is true though that most programs "for women" are dumbed down. Glad to know this one is not. :) Don't worry, I'm not throwing a hammer at you...I prefer a REALLY HEAVY medicine ball personally!:p I will have to see how the results from my X+ are coming along when you are getting ready to start NROL4W. If I am liking what I'm seeing I probably won't want to quit early but if for any reason I'm not enthralled with what I'm seeing then I could probably easily be swayed. :7

Lori: YAY for your sis! That's so great! Congrats!

Wendi: I didn't see Oprah but it sounds like it was a good show. So in addition to the 10 miler at the end of March, I hope to be adding an 18 mile race in October this year. You game!? }(

So as I mentioned y'day, I'll be doing Yoga today instead of the scheduled cardio work out. Oooohhhhhmmmmmm. :p

*Stumbles into forum half asleep and waves a snoozy hello!*

Why am I so tired lately? I was in bed by 8:30PM last night and I had trouble getting up this morning. I just wanted to snuggle down for a wee bit more. :p Oh well, I slept I 15 minutes. Felt good. Today is ASCII Circuit 2. I may sub kettlebells for the weights, we’ll see what I’m in the mood for.

Cathy – I think you summed it up perfectly for me on NROL4W, although I will admit, even the folks I really admire on Cathe and VF like this book. But I like videos. I think I’m more skeptical about the idea that weight lifting and not cardio is what works for every woman. I think what works for women even more than men varies. But, if it gets people thinking and doing, then maybe it’s not too bad. I think you’re talking me into BOSU Ski Conditioning.

Oh Lorie – {{{HUGS and Chocolate}}}. I hope you feel better. I have yet to understand why we women have horrible cramps – it seems that would have been selected against.

Sunny – Hee hee. Nah, I really liked the way Extreme KB worked me, so I wanted another more challenging KB workout. No, I haven’t read about Tracey having a kettlebell workout. I’ll wait for reviews. Seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon (I love Amy and I’m waiting for reviews on her work until I buy her KB workout, too). I kind of like the simple, gym-like (beach-like?) atmosphere of the original KB workouts. :p

Lori – Great news about you Sister! How exciting! Too funny about DH and training.

Wendi – It took me a while to figure out the target on squats and lunges – and it took S&H to really make me focus on the glutes. So I know. How wonderful of your SO! I honestly believe that body image is formed in high school and no matter what you do afterwards, you still think of yourself as how you were in high school (and it works both ways – I’ve seen heavyset women dressing like they were still thin and thinking they looked good). I’m with you – I still carry scars from high school. Bertanelli is a neat lady – I wish I could have seen that show. I hid the cookies. Out of sight you know. :p

Judy – Thank heavens DD is safe! Third world countries are really different, but it sounds like her teachers really know what to do. I agree with the trainer – you don’t need a lot of KB’s – just three or four and you’re set. Ohh, I want to see Waldo. You have to have a way of posting to the internet (Picturetrail.com, Photobucket.com, etc) and once it’s posted to the internet, you can right click on the photo and click on properties, then copy the url (http// ending in .jpg or .gif) and paste that into your post. The photo will pop up.

Wendy – enjoy your Yoga today! I’m glad to hear you’re still thinking about the 18 miler! And this is the lady who could barely run 2 miles when she first came here. You are amazing! Re: GS cookies – don’t you know that one leads to another, which leads to another… Fortunately, I’ve been pretty controlled. :p

Dallas – Hopefully it’s not snowing too badly! Or did you get a snow day? (those are ALWAYS fun!) Your ghost story had me smiling! How’d DS sleep last night? I hope he slept well! I’m still a bit sore from Extreme KB. I’m thinking I’m going to wait until I have a few more workouts to really stick to KB for a rotation. I’m still mixing it up. We’ll see.

Carole – how’s the eating going? I was good yesterday, and I’m thinking I’ll be good today. The dogs have been enjoying the walks – I get to do it again today (and for the next two weeks). I swear they get walked more when DH is not here. :p

Well time to refill my tea cup then get moving. Have a great day ladies!!!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...thanks for that smiley. I might have tried that but might have gotten arrested!! I think doing Timesavers would be a good idea with your time constraints.

Lorie...passing you the Ibuprofen...:)

Sunny...I think B&G standing is also my fav leg workout these days. Have fun with P90X CS & T's.

Lori...I have done the same thing to my DH when he talks about working out. Yesterday in fact he told me of a friend he talked to (this guy is a bodybuilder and very well built!!) anyways his friend had some supplements like joint stuff that he told DH would help with muscle soreness after lifting and I seriously had to hold off LMAO!!! As my sweet DH does not lift!! He still thinks the supplements would be good though...:D..Awesome news about your sister's pregnancy!!! Enjoy your long run.

Wendi...Zyrtec was so expensive because they put it OTC! So I switched meds to pay a lot less...:)

Dallas...I think we will all be busy doing some kind of rotation before we get STS! I am enjoying freestyle...

Wendy...Allegra always worked best for me but when DH's insurance stopped covering it, I had to switch to Zyrtec...thankfully his insurance changed again so I can go back to Allergra...see my "hoop" theory!...:)...enjoy yoga today.

Judy...I really like Amy's Xtreme Kickboxing the best, as she has a lot of premixes like Cathe. I do have some Taebo but have not used those in awhile. I would leave to watch American Idol too!...glad your DD was safe in Peru. Did she have a good time? For posting your pic you need an imaging site like Picturetrail to post the pic from. Usually the site will have details about how to post a pic.

Christine...my eating was good yesterday and I got in the water amount I know is good for me. Enjoy ASCII. Do you think you are tired because you got too much sleep?

Today I will do some freestyle exercises, standing core work, a 4-5 mile run and 4DS Bi's and tri's. Then I have a nice massage this afternoon!

Have a great day...:)

Quick post...I have to make ds some breakfast. He slept wonderfully! :) No, blue eyed ghosts flying around. :7 :+

I did PlyoX this AM. How Toledo!!!}( When my legs thaw out I'll do a little leg workout and stetch. Wendy, sorry I meant to reply back to you last night after Judy, but had a brain fart. :+ I was so tired. I could barely keep my eyes open doing my reading. Thanks for your modification help. I'll run through the first week as prescribed, but add a few things. I'll probably add more running and Cathe cardio too.

I'll be back with more personals...in a bit. Oh, no snow day. :( The kids were mad at me...like I had a say in it. LOL!

Have a great day and workout!

Good morning Cheetahs!

Wendy - Great job on your run yesterday! So, how are you feeling?

Christine - Now, not having bosses around, that's what I call having a good day at work. Glad you were able to sneak in 15 minutes more of sleep. Do you think the diet may be bringing your energy down?

Lorie - How did the presentation go for you? Hope AF doesn't stay around too long. Feel better.

Dallas - That P90X is definitely an arse kicker. Glad you survived the first day. Hope the neck doesn't bother you. Glad DS slept better.

Judy - Glad DD is safe in Peru. I do Amy Bento, Janis Saffell and a few other KBX. But, I like Cathe's best. I like Amy's for the intensity.

Cathy - I like your thoughts on the NROLW. I haven't jumped on that band wagon either. Sounds like the timesavers would be the ideal thing for you right now.

Sunny - You are a true enabler. I've been resisting a lots this year. I'll see how long it lasts. Enjoy your workout.

Lori - Maybe DH will get to those workouts this time. Good luck to him. Congratulations to DS on her pregnancy! What an ordeal she went through to get this this point. But what a joyful ending.

Wendi - Hope you can get a workout in at work. Glad you learned how to target those glutes. How sweet of SO to care about your feelings and you were able to have a nice talk about it. How are the lumps coming along?

I felt so much better this morning. I was able to finish the rest of B&G and P90X L&B pull ups. Also, did B&G abs and a 10 minute walk. All in all, it was about a 70 minute workout. Love B&G.

Gotta get to work. Enjoy your day!

Jackie

Good morning cheetahs! I'm afraid that Sunday was another nite from hell at work:( 12.5 hrs of frantic back breaking activity with no break. This job is killing me (I think I've said that before!) I was charge of all three ICU units and had to take patients as well due to sick calls which are becoming alot more numerous. When I woke up after an hour nap yesterday the hospital called asking me to work last night.... I had to struggle not to curse at them!

sorry about that.... no more whining!

Yesterday was our 23rd wedding anniversary:7 . God was good to me when he led DH into my path, I definitely don't deserve this man!
We just had a little BBQ dinner to celebrate.

I got in a good stress relieving 6 mile run yesterday so no running today. It will be AllBody Cardio and later KCMs CardioSculptfitness. Fun circuity day for me!!

I'll be back with personals.

ShellyC

Cathy- Don't blame you for sticking to the timesaver workouts for now. I'll probably be doing the same in the not too distant future but haven't gotten to that point yet. Waiting for my Pa RN license to show up and then we really kick it into high gear with the relocating. I have to get out of here before my job kills me!;-)

Lorie- Sorry you are dealing with TTOM.... and on a very busy work day too! I'm happy to say I have left those days way behind me.... there are advantages to growing old;-) Have a great EXT workout.

SunnyD- I'm heading out shopping today and you have convinced me to check out NROWL4W at the bookstore. IA that you are indeed a supreme enabler!

Lori- You gave me a smile about your DH talking about working out!!
Maybe being responsible to and paying for a PT will make him stick with it this time. Congratulations to your sis!!! After all that time and money invested I'm very happy that it has paid off for her!

Wendi- I'm so impressed that your SO actually listened and was supportive in your talk about body image. As wonderful as my DH is I must say he has never understood this struggle that many of us share.

Judy- I'd love to see your Waldo pic!! Just sign up with any photo sharing website like Picture trail- upload the pic from your computer and you can then direct post it to whereever you want.
I'm a big fan of Amy Bento's KB workouts, especially KBext. They are even more challenging and fun then Cathe's IMHO.

Wendy- OMG!!! DH and I love visiting LBI and I had no idea there was a race that ran the length of it. Count me in cutie pie... I'm there with ya!!!!! :7 :7 :7 :7 I will definitely be there by then... that is if my current job doesn't kill me before then! Could you post a link to a website for it if there is one?

Christine- I've been pondering doing the ASCII circuit(s)... they are such fun! Probably will tackle them later this week.

Carole- oooooh a massage! I sure could use one too, just have to carve some time somewhere. Re: your Zyrtec. don't give up hope... when it has been over the counter for a while there will be generic versions ( ala Walmart,Walgreens, etc) also becoming available at about half the cost and believe me, they are the same thing!

Dallas- What!!! You couldn't arrange a snow day for your kids??? How thoughtless of you... LOL;-)

Jackie- You sound very busy arranging things for your new home... I remember how it was for me 6 yrs ago... hard to believe I'm leaving it now. Glad to hear you are feeling better and got in a good satisfying workout.

Kristi- how is your DS?

The hospital just called again begging me to come into work tonight... I told them to go to hell (In my mind anyway!)

Time to get busy.... All my love to the fabulous cheetahs!

ShellyC

jackie- it's only a matter of time, lol.

shelly- how is the moving going? do you already have a new job lined up?!!

christine- she has a few new workouts coming out and at least one of them will include kb's. circuitzone- i believe. also just fyi- it's not that he is saying don't do cardio. however further and current research has shown total body resistance training using big movements to be the most effective when it comes to fat loss esp. when trying to maintain muscle.

wendy- i will check back with you later, lol. did you try tracey's kb (sweatfest) workout yet?

judy- no it's not beginner level. when i first saw the TT workouts- i was like what no way this is going to work me out. on paper the workouts don't look like much but with the right weights i tell you i also threw up once (sorry for the image).

lori- lol re: your dh and working out. hopefully the trainer will be able to help with his lack of motivation.

dallas- don't you just love how plyoX just sneaks up on you and kicks your butt!!

good news- i was training a couple of my young athelete clients and the director of a local sports performance academy saw me training. afterwards came over and asked if i could come work for her and be the lead trainer for their young (middle and high school) athletes. I am so excited!! I love working with this population.

ttyl...:D

http://www.seahawkblue.com/images/smilies/animated/happy-anniversary-055.gif

Shelly! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Your post made me cry! Of course you deserve your DH, but what a sweet thing to say about your honey! I’m happy for you! So sorry to hear about work, though – feel free to “whine” to us, as you never do and are always so supportive of all of us! You must be pulling your hair out, and counting the days. {{{HUGS}}}. I didn’t do ASCII Circuit as written, so-to-speak. I ended up mixing Extreme Kettlebells in with it. That was fun!

Carole – Oh, enjoy your massage!! *sighs in jealousy* Good job on the good eating! Mine was clean yesterday, too! I’m having a coworker take me to my house over lunch and I’m making salads for both of us (after walking the dogs). He’s on weight watchers with me, so he wants to eat well as well – we’ll keep each other honest. :p I have to take the one car in to the garage, so this will work perfectly.

Dallas – yeah Plyo X is killer!! Too bad about the snow day!

Jackie – another day with no boss! It’s very nice! But I’m busy today (which is good). I think my low energy is two fold. I think I’m fighting an illness (I often don’t get really sick, just hover around the edges of being sick – and I’ve had a headache for the past three days which is unusual), and I think I’ve been pushing it a bit more than normal. Extreme Kettlebells wears me out like nothing I’ve ever done. But I love it … Go figure.

Sunny – Oh wow! That is sooo exciting! That will be fun and you will be fabulous! You are doing so well! I’m so happy for you! I’m always a little leery about “current” research there always seems to be something new and exciting, but in the end we always seem to go back to the tried and true. But, I do know that exercise is the focus of science much more than it ever has been, and new ideas might be the way it is. We certainly live in interesting times. Thanks so much for explaining!

As I told Shelly above, I did ASCII but created my own mish mosh. I did combo 1, the combined 1&2, combo 3 and the combined 3&4 and mixed Extreme Kettlebells in between. I’m already sore again. But what FUN! Well, guess I should get back to work! Have fun everyone!

Shelly:

Here's the website for the race: http://www.lbisaintfrancis.org/18mile.htm

They don't have this year's date posted yet though so I have to wait to make sure it's a good date. We have something to do one weekend in October and with my luck it'll be the same weekend. x( I'll let you know though. Keep your fingers and toes crossed!:)

shelly- i forgot to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I am sure you are as deserving of your wonderful husband as he is of you!

christine- no problem with the explanation. hope it made sense. i am a big fan of the tried and true:7

HELP ME! I'm addicted!!!! I can't stop!

I just ordered:

**another TJ work out set-they are so fun, I couldn't resist!
**2 more B-line resistance bands to complete my set
**the B-line accessory set w/door attachment

and came this close (holds thumb and pointer finger so that they are just BARELY touching) to ordering the power stands too!:eek:

I decided against Tony's 10 minute trainers for now but was also tempted to re-purchase the Power Hour set on DVD! I had it in vhs and sold it on ebay a couple years ago.

I really need to learn how to control the impulse spending, dontcha think!? :p :7

Off to do yoga now!:)

BBL to catch up on personals...I pinky swear!:7

Buh-Bye!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.