::: CHEETAHS ::: Tues., 11/14

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Oops, I overslept! Will not have time for B&G this morning :( and since I didn't finish my paper last night, I think most likely I'm gonna have to rework my plan for today and take a rest day instead of tomorrow in order to get this done. This week is going to be a bear. Have a great day, everyone. Will try to catch up later.

Cathy :)

Hi Cheetahs--
What workouts are on tap for everyone today?

I think Wendy is attacking DM in full?

I'm planning to do an easy paced 4-mile run and B&G regular/not bonus abs. (Carole, I am loving these, too!)

I'm trying to get back into a good rhythm at home. I got my new JL tapes: S & L and RTC. I'm looking forward to trying them. The piles of laundrymax are decreasing.

I'm excited to hear how Laura likes P90x --

Sending good vibes to Christine today for her tests!!!

Back later for more personals.

-Barb
:)

Good Morning Girls!

Cathy: Yes, I envy your flexiness! I tend to get pretty mad when my work out schedule get messed up!x( Guess I need to adjust my attitude, ey? ;)

Barb: Yes, DM in full is what is on schedule for today but the gals I was supposed to "do it with" may be backing out on me. ;( If they do, there is a possiblity I could do B&G instead but that's not a definate. Speaking of laundrymax...don't feel bad...I have piles of it all over the room I am in right now cause that is where my washer/dryer is! It's CLEAN thank goodness but I washed clothes y'day and haven't had the OOMPH to fold it and/or put it away yet! YIKES!:eek: :p

Laura: I am so happy that your class is a hit!:) I just emailed the P90X Chistmas idea to my mom. I offered it to DH but he apparently has other things in mind! }( If I don't get it I will just buy it my darned self but it's a worth while gift, right? So have you decided on the Jari vids yet?

wendy,

I will probably get ripped to the core and maybe the 1000 series but it wont be for a couple of weeks or so. There are still some of cathes workouts I still havent bought yet. Like terminator,power hour, gym style workouts that I want also. There so many different ones that I want to get but it gets expensive.

tonight I will try to get a run in. It looks like it is suppose to run the rest of the week so If I want to get a run in it better be tonight.

as far as class goes, Ireally would love to even teach more of them. I didnt volunteer to do more at first because I wanted to make sure I would like doing it but also I dont want to get burnt out either. I like that I like doing it,does that make sense. I might join in and teach some saturday classes.

gotta get ready for work, I am surprised after staying up to after 1:30 am that I even woke up at 6:30am. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Laura: I understand COMPLETELY that you want to ENJOY teaching. I want to get into the industry as well but I am PETRIFIED that I will no longer enjoy working out the way I do now and I do NOT want that to happen because once it does...I won't do it anymore. :-(

So when do you intend to begin a P90X rotatation?

Okay, atleast one of my 2 "partners in crime" for DM stuck with it so I won't be changing my plan for today. WISH ME LUCK! }(

Good mornin' ladies,

cathy- sometimes i know it's so hard to get up early in the morning. try to enjoy your day of rest.

barb-have a great workout today. ohhhh, new workouts, how fun!!

laura- yes buying workouts can get to be very expensive. no rush, you don't have to get everything at once. you've got time:)

wendy- yes i did it!!! as you already know. no backing out today...:) :D }( . i thoroughly enjoyed my workout today. i was really scared at first because i didn't have time to preview before doing it this morning.

today's workout was DM and it is as great as those that were brave enough before me have already stated!! ohhh those dive bomber pushups, lol!

hello to all the cheetahs to follow.

enjoy your day ladies,

wendy you would do good at teaching. i was very nervous at first but I just love love love it!!

I have to read thru the booklets of p90x and then I will have to decide which rotation to do. I would like to shed just 5 more pds but I want to get more definition. For those of you who have done theses workouts, which rotation does it sound like I should do first?

sunny d-yes I have plenty of time to buy the workouts. Its just I sometimes want them all now!!!

off to work I go! c-ya!:)

Wendy—good luck on DM today. You’ll do great. Thanks for the laundry pile support. I need some of Cathy’s flexibility, too.

Laura—it’s cool you are enjoying teaching and your students are enjoying the classes. I’m impressed you can do this!

Sunny—Great job on DM and the dive-bomber pushups!

Back later for more personals!
-Barb
:)

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy..I know just what you mean about wanting to do and dreading a workout!! Sorry you overslept....makes for a good rest day...:)

Barb...enjoy your run and B&G bonus abs...

Wendy...you could give B&G a try...:)..I had a laundrymax day yesterday...So it will be DM today...have fun with those football drills!!

Laura...we have a break in the rain today too...so I'll hit the road...If you want to run while doing P90X the Doubles rottion might be a good idea. Have fun at work.

Sunny...those dive bombers are tough, but the other plank one she does right after is harder for me...

Today I am doing the Cardio Blast Timesaver premix & abs from LIC and then a 5-6 mile run without rain!!

Have a good day...:)

G'morning Cheetahs! I think my alarm is broken, it didn't go off again today!! Again, I woke up at 7 so no workout yet. I'm not sore from BM2 surprisingly. I don't know what I'm going to do this afternoon, I'll see what I feel like then. ;-)

I have a dentist appt this morning after dropping Allison off at preschool. Little stinker is feeling much better. Get this, you'll probably get a good laugh. After her nap, I gave Allison a bath & got her dressed for pictures. Then Hannah took a bath & I was blow drying her hair. Allison comes up to me & says, Mommy, don't I look beautiful??? And she has LIPGLOSS all over her face!!!!!!! And not only that, but she had wiped it ON HER SHIRT!!!!!! (which is white!!!) I about died!! This was about an hour before we had to leave, so I sprayed her shirt w/ pre-spot & tossed it in the washer & then dryer. It was still just slightly damp when we had to leave but it was ok for her to wear!! And Kiersten was mad because it was her lipgloss that she'd gotten into!! Anyway, the pics turned out cute. The photographer did a really good job of working w/ the girls & the girls did a good job. I got a disk but for some reason I can't get them to open so I'll try to post them later.

OK, I finally hear Allison awake, she was a tired girl! I'll post more later, gotta get ready to go!

Hiya Cheetahs!

I’m BEAT today! The alarm went off and I struggled out of bed to turn off the alarm. All I could think is “Time to make the donuts”. (remember that old Dunkin’ Donuts commercial or am I dating myself?). I made it downstairs, made tea and lunch for my one DD (the other comes home for lunch), then fell asleep on the sofa. I’m achy and tired, so I figured skipping a workout would be a good thing. Today is the big day – at least for the thyroid ultrasound. I’ll let you know how that goes.

Cathy – sorry you overslept! Hate when that happens! Hope your week gets better sweetie!! You have a lot on your plate.

Barb – I’m so with you with those abs. I’m thinking of doing just those today. At least I’ll feel as if I have done something. I really do like those. And HUGS and thanks Barb! You’ve been such a rock for me!

Wendy – P90X is definitely worth while, and you’re really at the point where it would do you some major good. I started my half training when I was doing the P90X rotation. It was tough, but doable. I did have to increase my food intake, but as I love food, that was a good thing! Enjoy DM! It’s a great workout! You’ll do great, girlfriend! And I agree with Laura – you’d be a good teacher. I think the idea helping others become more would keep you interested in the work.

Laura – that makes perfect sense to me! I’m so happy you’re enjoying teaching! That is wonderful!

Sunny – I still can’t do the dive bombers, even after P90X, etc. I can do one way, but not the other. So I fudge it. :+

Carole – another rock! Enjoy your run – looks like you have a few days then the rain comes again!

Jess- so glad to hear Allison is better! I’m glad the photos turned out cute, even with the mini-disaster that happened. How funny (well, funny in the future, not yet, I’m sure!). You know, every time I do BM2 I’ll be thinking of you, Jessie! :+

Good morning ladies,

I am going to run for just 40 minutes and later on do Butts and Gutts standing leg work. I am going to my massage therapist today. I am definitley looking forward to that. My sciatica feels good today after the chiro appt.

Cathy, sounds like you have a busy day. I hate when life gets in the way of our workouts.

Barb, I also ordered some Jari love tapes. I have slim and lean and just ordered Ripped 1000. Let me know how you like them. Enjoy your run!

Wendy, enjoy DM. I will do that one this week as well. I am hoping my jari 1000 comes this week so I can try that.

Laura, I was an aerobic instructor for 5 years and I really enjoyed. I did finally get burnt out though. It was hard with coming up with new choreography and pleasing everyone in the class. It is a great adrenaline rush though being in front and leading all of those people. I am glad you are enjoying your class.

Sunnydelite, Great workout!!!! I love DM. It is one of my faves.

Carole, sounds like a great fun workout planned today. I like the LIC cardio blaster. Enjoy your run!

Jess, that sounds like something my Allyson would do. She loves to play dress up with all the makeup done and hair done. It is so wonderful having girls. I may change my mind when they are 16 though.:)

Christine, good luck at your appointment. I will have you in my thoughts and you WILL be fine.

Gotta run!

Susan

Hey Susan! Thanks for your thoughts! I will be fine, I know it. How can I help but be with so many wonderful people standing behind me?

I did manage to get in B&G abs- the one with the weights. I love that one! Can't wait 'til I kick this thing.

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Cathy-Sorry things got off to a rocky start this morning. I'm sending paper writing vibes your way, lol!

Barb-Glad to hear that the scheduling at home is starting to get a little more normal. :) I actually love both the regular and bonus abs on B&G, I'm just enjoying all the new moves.

Wendy-If it makes you feel any better I did DM in full yesterday, lol;-) It wasn't so bad, the cardio/legs exercise (lunges to the front and back with the SB, then power lunges takes up more space than you think it will and I always seem to end up too close to a wall!

Laura-I think your BC class sounds like a blast! I wish I could take it, lol! What's the hardest thing that you have them do?

Sunny-Glad you liked (and survived) DM:7

Carole- Glad it will be a "dry run" today (Okay, that was super corny:D ). LIC is so much fun isn't it? I actually think that I like the bonus cardio more than the others.

Jess-Wow, what a day yesterday, lol! You always sound like you have such fun and love w/ your girls even when stuff like this happens! I love your spirit and think you are just a great mom and a classy lady :7

Christine-I'm glad you're giving your hard working body a rest, lol! You have all my good vibes coming your way~~~~!

Susan-So happy to hear that the massage and chiro are really helping you! Don't you just love it in B&G when Cathe says, okay, now we're going to do all of that again. She even makes some vague promises about shorter sets, but I didn't really notice much difference, lol}(

DH and I had a great weekend away and I'm getting back into the swing of my regular schedule. So yesterday was DM and today was a six mile run (just a playful tempo/interval/fartlek thing) and the abs from BM2. It was raining though, but not too hard, so I just suited up and came back thoroughly soaked, lol!

Have a great day!
Mattea

hello-back for more personals:)

laura- i am glad to hear you are enjoying being an instructor, i hope to follow in your footsteps really soon. i know what you mean about wanting new workouts, NOW. i definitely can get impatient when i really want something.

barb- I NEED to work on those pushups;)

carole- enjoy your rainless run today! yea, those push-ups are tough.

jess- kids, you gotta love 'em story.

christine- i will be thinking abuot you and praying all goes well today. I know in my heart it will be.

susan- so happy to hear your sciata is improving!!

mattea- isn't it nice to get away with your dh? i can't wait til me and dh can take a little get away together. glad you had fun!

ttyl...

Hey everyone!

Cathy - Sorry about the over sleeping! But..hopefully, you can catch up later in the week! No, I didn't get to work out last night x( Instead, I stuffed my face with pizza and chip and dip x( x( Hope your week lets up a little!

Barb - Enjoy you run and abs! I love Jari's workouts! I have the first three and I finally broke down and ordered Ripped 1000 this morning. Everyone seems to really like it. I figured since I like all of her others, I will like this one, too :+

Wendy - Good luck! Hope your mom gets you the P90X for Christmas!

Laura - Have fun with your run tonight! I am glad you are liking teaching your class! Maybe you can add more, when you really feel like you want to. Wow! Getting up after being up til 1:30 had to be tough !!

Sunny - Glad you had fun with DM! I did it for the first time today! I could not do the Dive Bombers. I finally just started doing regular pushups :+

Carole - Have fun with your premix and run! Glad it will be without rain!

Jess - That is so typical of kids ;-) That is funny! I could just see it! Now, when you look back at those pictures, you will have fun memories of getting ready to get the pictures made!

Christine - I remember that commercial! :7 That was so funny. Good luck today with your appointment! Sending good vibes your way....! I can't do the dive bombers, either!

Susan - have fun with your run and standing B&G's! Enjoy your message! Funny story about sciatica! My friend that I work with has been having trouble with hers for quite a while. She went to physical therapy, etc. LAst week, she fell off a step and hurt her foot. It has been around a week and she said that since that happened, her back has not hurt at all. She went to the doctor today and her foot is just bruised, but her doc laughed when she told him about her back! I am NOT recommending this, by all means! :+ I just thought is was funny ;-)

Mattea - glad you had a good weekend away! Good job with the workout and run!

Well, this morning I ran 4 miles on the TM and did DM. That was probably not very smart for me! I was exhausted by the time I finished! That was the first time with DM. I should have done it first and then ran....instead of running first!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Linda

Hi Ladies, I'm just popping in before the Girls get home from school. I had a great workout this a.m. B-Max2 CardioBlast premix, B&G abs and stretch. I LOVE B&G ABS!!!!! My BodyPump DVDs have a few ab routines like it with weights and extensions and I always get a good core buzz from them, nice to do it with Cathe:) I worked this morning, this afternoon I'll bake us a cake for supper (date and chocolate:9) and get some more paperwork done, yesterday was quite productive that way.

Hope all you lovely Cheetahs are well and enjoying your Tuesday. Later Ladies:)

Take Care
Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.