Cheetahs Thursday June 12th

sunnydelite

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Just getting us started. As of right now i am unsure of my workout today. I will report back later.

have an awesome day!

Good morning Cheetahs! It is unusual that no one besides SunnyD has posted yet. Today will be another exercise free day. I need to do some minor grocery shopping (buy milk and strawberries) and major cleaning. Luckily I will be off 1/2 day tomorrow so I can do my big shopping trip and finish getting everything ready for everyone to arrive tomorrow afternoon.

On a bright note, today is mine and DH's 10th wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe we've been together that long already. We were high school sweethearts. We dated for 5 years before we got married after DH graduated college. Anyway, no big plans today. DH has to go to someone's house to do some work. We will probably do something this weekend, but we also need to celebrate DS's 5th birthday which is Wednesday the 20th.

Have a great day!! I'll try to be back later for personals.

Good Morning Sunny and all who follow!:)

I have L&B and yoga on tap for today. I can't wait to "hang out" with Tony this afternoon! :* }(

Christine: Can't wait to hear your thoughts on ISculpt Ballet! I am going to download one to try for next week!}(

Cathy: You are not alone. I DEPEND on my computer time for my sanity! For YEARS it has been "my time". I have been logging on first thing in the morning since long before I was even pregnant with Joey. I was not always coming here to the Cathe forums but I've had some sort of "ritual" for years. I would get on the PC right after work as well. Don't worry about the race. For me, I'm doing it to meet you and Shelly! I'm not in racing mode at all these days.

So my friend has decided against the 5 mile race this weekend (the one Shelly is running) so since I am not into racing and will be meeting Shelley and Cathy at the Pine Beach 5k I am not going to run it either. My friend and I plan on meeting up for a fun run on Sunday morning instead. I am looking forward to it. I wonder if we'll have the spunk to do 6 miles? }(

I'll be back!:+

G'morning Cheetahs!! I went for a nice 14.5 mile bike w/ my buddies this morning, and then came home to do Shoulders & ArmsX. ;-) Nothin' like a good 2 hr workout to get your day started right! }( Now I'm chowing down my oatmeal & enjoying a nice cup o' coffee. :p

I didn't realize my knee was sore from the chinup bar fall y'day until this morning when I was on my knees picking something up. OUCH! Greg rigged up a new chinup bar last night, he was climbing up in the hot attic to attach it VERY firmly. Gotta love that guy! Since I only got half of Legs & Back done y'day I'm just going to do the chinups/ pullups & call it good. I have some DOMS in the glutes from KM anyway. And I don't want to wear my legs out for the 5K on Sat. Although I'll be slow anyway! Hannah is very excited about it, it will be so fun to cheer her on.

Well, Allison is the only one awake so far. Hannah had her friend spend the night again (she'll be here all day and tonight too as her parents are out of town), so they will have fun. I'm sure we'll be playing outside having a water fight or something to keep cool. Kiersten is doing so great, I'm so glad that surgery was relatively painless & she said last night she is hearing so much better. Poor girl, she probably doesn't know what to do when she can hear everything the first time!

Sunny ~ Have a good workout, whatever you choose!!

Wendy ~ I'm a computer junkie too. I usually get on first thing AM & right after my workout. It's my *lifeline* since I'm at home w/ the girls all day. I need other adult interaction!! :p Have fun w/ Tony & the kids today! You've seen my pics, do you think I look like Sophia that's in Legs & Back? Greg & the girls think I look like her (I think it's the hair in the ponytail just like I wear mine a lot!).

Kristi ~ Glad to see you! Sounds like you're keeping busy! Happy 10th anniversary! Greg & I had our 10th last year, time sure flies by!!

Everyone else, have a fabulous Thursday!!

Good morning cheetahs

Kristi...http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Anniv/HapAnnivGold.gif I was in High School with my DH but we didn't date til I was in college. Hope you have a great day...

Cathy..I bet your test will go very smooth. Love the Yahoo smileys...http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/3.gif[/img]. Good job with Rich and k-boxing.

Wendy...I did a P90X rotation the first part of this year. My 1st was 3 yrs ago when I also changed my diet to vegan/vegetarian, which is why I got those great results. Great job on the push-ups! I even did all the push-ups on my toes with C&B yesterday, I usually get lazy and go to my knees. Have fun with Tony today...love those groucho walks! How fun you get to meet up with Cathy and Shelly!!!

Christine...congrats on leading in the sales! Let me know how you like the iSculpt Ballets.

Jess..your chin-up bar broke?....wow...that would be a shock!!

Jackie...yes, that DDD sale makes a lot of workouts tempting! Good workout yesterday. I have some DOMS too.

Marcia...good luck on your half marathon training.

Sunny...hope you enjoyed a nice rest day yesterday.

Laurie..I have always liked T-storms too...from the inside of the house! I will ask my MT on Monday. I am a fan of Imax3, it just kicks my tush!!

Gayle...way to go upping the weight amount with S&H.

I am doing Amy's Legwork from APX, a new iClimb and Pilates.

A blast from the past....I got some pics from High School last night and here is one of the Volleyball team I played on as a junior. I am the one sitting against the tree to the far left #54...:)

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL752/3147882/16813234/259551017.jpg

Hey gang, I'm actually getting on here early today - YIPPEE.....:7

I did Full Body Squeeze this morning and hoping to get a 12 mile bike ride in after work with DS.

I sure miss all of you first thing in the morning, but that's when I'm able to get in my workouts this summer so something had to give and unfortunately it was the forums until I get to work, and if I'm busy here then I have to skip all together.:-( I sure do miss all of you, though, WOW didn't realize how much I depend on your threads and all the great advice. :* :*

Krist - Happy Anniversary! DH and I are celebrating our 12th anniversary on Sunday, too.

Jess - Great workout already - WOW!!!!!

Wendy - I'm so jealous - you are meeting Shelly and Cathy......I sure wish I could meet some Cheetahs, what a time that would be. ;-)

I hope everyone gets in a great workout and stay cool, it's 90 degrees here in MN today and some humidity to boot!

Marcia.

P.S. GREAT PIC Carole!!! We were posting at the same time. Have a great day!

Hey, quickie check in before work....I enjoyed a sunny and breezy 8k this morning, I changed my route a bit and added 2 hills...nice compromise though, both parts with the hills are shadier than my old route:) I snuck in CoreMax3 (love abs with med ball!) and a stretch...I hope my red face fades before my first appointment in 40 minutes:)

Carole, love the picture!! It's so fun seeing pictures from the past, makes me wonder why I didn't appreciate how fresh and beautiful we all looked as teens:)

Later Cheetahs:)

Take Care
Laurie

Good morning ladies!

Marcia - Good luck with the HM training. Hope you find what works for you.

Sunny - I got back home Monday morning. How's the DOMS today? What workout did you do? Hope you enjoyed it.

Laurie - Nice workout mix yesterday. Chocolate banana cake sounds delicious. I could handle that. Wish we were getting some thunderstorms. It's so dry around here.

Kristi - Enjoy your rest week! HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!!!! May you have many many more!!

Gayle - Great job on upping your weights to 60 pounds! I bow to you!:) You had a great splurge day. Here's to another week of clean eating. Hope you enjoy BBC.

Wendy - Love that SSE stretch. It seems to hit all of the right spots after a run. Great job on the push ups!

Christine - Congratulations on being the sales leader!! Let me know what you think about the iBallets. Think you can do them with a chair.

Cathy - DDD is deepdiscountdvd. Workouts are dirt cheap when they have a sale. Nice workout yesterday!

Jess - Nice bike ride and workout! Glad Greg is making sure the new chin up bar is secure for you. Don't need anymore injuries. Glad Kiersten is doing good.

Carole - Loved the pic of the team. Nice to get a glimpse of your younger days. You were very pretty and are gorgeous now! I know you're in much better shape, right? Enjoy your workout!

This morning's workout was BBC Legs & Butt. I did the treadmill and weight sections. That Nadia is a little spitfire! My legs were quivering after that last set of squats and jumping jacks. I did a 20 minute Yoga Zone too.

Enjoy your day!

Jackie

Hi all!

Oh, I’m BEAT! Decided that it was time to really get serious, so I did a 15 minute ab routine (of my own creation) followed by 90 minutes of Spinervals Have Mercy – and I pushed it. That new trainer makes a huge difference. Wow! On other news, Jimmy survived his first full day at Doggie Day Camp and came home exhausted. He slept all night and is still tired today. Definitely got my money’s worth!

Sunny – hope it was a great workout!

Kristi – HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! How exciting! And you’re not taking a rest day – you’re doing Clean Max! Sounds like you’re a busy, busy lady!

Wendy – well I have all the pdf’s printed out, but I haven’t managed to do it yet (too bloody hot last night!). I’m going to listen to it today and review the diagrams – to b certain of the moves. Looks good, though!

Jess – yes I agree – a nice 2 hour workout does wonders, doesn’t it?

Carole – Love the photo! How wonderful! And I would have recognized you! Your hair is shorter and you don’t look 17 (more like 25), but you have not changed too much! Thanks for sharing!

Marcia – glad to see you back and posting regularly! It’s hot here in California, too (95 today – but we don’t have the humidity). I know what you mean about depending on the forums and the Cheetahs. If I’m not motivated to work out, I log on just to get the kick in the seat of the pants I need. Always works!

Laurie – Sounds like a great run and a beautiful one.

Jackie – BBC Legs is a sleeper… I’m going along fine in every exercise until she makes us do that last minute then my legs are quivering. It’s a nice little workout.

Hugs to all! I’m off to pretend I have a job! :+

Legs and Back is done. It was so nice to see Tony again. LOL I miss staring at that sexy physique of his!:9}( }( }( ...Okay, I'm done bein' bad. I promise to behave now!:p

I have to grab a shower and do a little housework and then it'll be time to think about dinner. I swear I don't know where the heck my day goes sometimes!?!? :eek: Not to metion my week! It's gonna be FRIDAY tomorrow already! JEESH!:7

K, I'll be back later for personals I hope!

Later chicas!:*

reporting in to say isculpt traditional # 10 is complete! my first time doing this one. i would say this one is more intermediate but that's okay because sometimes we need those types of workouts:7

off to pickup ds#1 from camp:)

ttyl...

Sunny,

So what makes this ISculpt work out an intermediate one in your opinnion? :)

I am going to try an ISculpt Ballet on Sunday!}(

Hey Ladies!

Yoga is done. I did Baron's Journey into Power 2 tonight. Felt good. :) I am now rewarding my efforts with an ice pop!:9 :7

Jess: I did L&B today and thought of you when I saw Sophia. I can see the resemblence. :)

Carole: So I guess you've had the X since it's beginning, huh? When it first came out I looked at it and said NO WAY! I wonder if I was short-changing myself or if it would have been too much for me back then? Things that make ya go HMMMMMM. LOL So how did you enjoy your new IClimb work out? Great pic btw! Old pics are so fun to look at...can be embarrassing too though if they happen to be bad ones...which I have ALOT of!:p

Marcia: So do you like the Squeeze DVD too? You could catch a flight on out here for the race the 3 of us are running on the 24th! Make it a long weekend getaway!;) We'd love to have you!:)

Laurie: Nice run this morning. So did your client catch you all red-faced? LOL

Jackie: Oh good ol' BBC Butt and Legs! Gotta LOVE that one! }( The jumping jacks/squats combo at the end kills me too! OUCHEES!:eek:

Christine: Great job on the 90 minute work out! I'm glad Jimmy enjoyed daycare.:) Congrats for being lead in sales! That's so awesome!

Okay so tomorrow's work out plan is:

Cardio Sculpt Express (so long as I don't have any U/B DOMS from pull ups today)
Cardio Core Express
and finally
6 Minute Abs

I'll also take a spin class in the evening.}( It'll be my first time with this particular instructor. I've taken other classes with her but not spin so it will be interesting to see how she compares...:)

I think I'm gonna go curl up with Harry Potter now since it's nice and quiet in the house.

See everyone tomorrow morning!:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.