:::: CHEETAHS :::: Thursday

Good morning Cheetahs!

Well, this Cheetah was feeling her rather-out-of-running-shape-legs this morning and opted for some kickboxing. Figured all the kicking would stretch 'em out a bit. I did 4DS KB cardio followed by KPC combos only. Fun little workout.

Cathy - Good morning! Hope that migraine is history this morning.

Wendy - I'm sure your BF appreciated you being there last night. {{{{HUGS}}}} to everyone involved.

Dallas - Oops, sorry about the schedule mix up:eek:. I'm wishing him the best of luck today, though:D. You got it, it is the start of the new season tonight...have a new team member this year so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we've got a killer team.

Gotta get moving early this morning. Forgot about someone's birthday today and have to stop and get a card and a treat at the grocery store:eek:. Have a wonderful day ladies!

Shelly :: oops! Forgive me for being remiss yesterday. I meant to congratulate you on the job! Sweeeeet!
th_celebrate5.gif
th_celebrate5.gif
th_celebrate5.gif

Wendi :: have a great workout, whatever it is you decide to do this morning...Your migraines sound like they made school and life in general an absolute nightmare. Linda and you now makes three people who have told me that they eventually outgrew them. Wish that would happen to me, but it seems like it tends to happen after menopause. I do think they are hormonally-connected. The strange thing is, the last two times they really affected my sinuses. ETA: I see you opted for k'boxing. Fun one! Thanks--there's a liiiitle residual pressure, but no big deal. I feel pretty much back to normal, thankfully.

Wendy :: how is BF's mom doing? Did you get to see or talk to her as well?

Dallas :: Nah, it wasn't really a bummer about the 5K. Not to me, anyway. :) Don't get me wrong--it is usually a fun night race, but since my friend wasn't going, I wasn't feelin' so rip-roarin' to do it solo...Good luck today at the bus stop!

Carole :: did you see that the preliminary results came back from the Body Farm on the air tests? They tested positive for decomposition in the mother's trunk. I suspected poor, little Caylee has been dead, but still, the news made my stomach plummet. So sad.

Gloria :: I loved sociology courses in college and would have found that presentation fascinating. I'm glad it was informative and helpful. Yesterday I spent a lot of time tweaking my class website and some of my policies and requirements. I wish I had started thinking more on this earlier in the summer. I've slacked too much.

I hope I didn't inadvertently miss anyone this time.

This afternoon, I'll be doubling up with kettlebells and a run/WP. I have my root canal this morning and was thrilled to be informed that the co-pay is expected upfront. Ouch. So long to 250 smackers.

I know many cheetahs are dealing with some heavy issues right now, but I hope today everyone finds renewed hope & reason to smile.

Last edited:
Good Morning.

Wendi: 4DS kickbox is one of my faves! Glad you had fun with it! Are the legs feeling better now?

Cathy: So um I have a question...How do you intend to work out post root canal??? There is no pain after the meds wear off?? I've never had one so I know nothing about them obviously.
Her mom is better in the mornings then in the evenings-more lucid and communicative but as the day progresses it lessens more and more. BF said they think her mom is going blind because the cancer in the brain. One of her eyes no longer moves in it's socket and when she looks at someone it seems as if she is looking in the right direction but right past the person.
She is in a lot of pain when she tries to shift in bed. She is on a morhpine drip that allows her to give herself a dose of medication every 8 minutes for the pain. This obviously affects her mental state though so it's a double-edged sword. Her mom is the strong/stubborn one of the family. She isn't quick to admit pain, etc. and doesn't want to be "drugged up" so she will sometimes not take the morphine.
They can't find the source of the infection that is wreaking havoc on her body right now. It is what is causing her rapid decline at this point but they don't know why and so they can't figure out how to treat it. She is on something like 3 different antibiotic drips and nothing is working.
Anyway, Nina asked if I wanted to go into her mom's room but I didn't and she was fine with that. It's not that I don't care. I just can't handle this kind of stuff. When a person is really sick/dying and is lying in a hospital bed with tubes and iv's coming out of everywhere I just can't handle it. I would have started to bawl on the spot. I also would have felt very uncomfortable b/c the room was filled with extended family but would never think of asking them to leave. Perhaps if it were only her and maybe her sisters I would have reconsidered. I had a hard time visiting my own father and grandfather in the hospital. I also don't know what to say. "Hi, how are you?" just seems so wrong. What do you say???? :(:(
Sorry this got so long winded.

Not much else goin' on around here. Y'day was a better eating day. I had cereal when I got home last night but I also had a beer. Just one though. :)

I'm working this morning. Not sure if I will do cardio at home at nap time or wait until later on today to run either outside when DH gets home or at the gym once the daycare re-opens at 4pm. Today my FIL and his SO are coming down to the area. They are going fishing and then heading to his SO's daughters house to clean up. They are coming here around 6 to pick Joey and myself up and we will go to the boardwalk together for a little while. DH has to bowl at 8 so I don't think he'll be joining us.

Hugs!

Back on Track-- for now!

Mornin cheetahbabes! Just got back from work and am about to hit the sack for some nap time but thought I'd check in here first. I stopped at my mail box and got a nice surprise. Amy's 2 new workouts waiting for me! ASCIII and Rumble:D:D:D I was going to go for a run after my nap but now instead I'll be exploring these new workouts!

Wendy- What a day for you yesterday! I'm absolutely certain your BF treasured and valued your support and will remember this forever. Don't blame you a bit for not wanting to actually go in the room. You gave your friend the support she needed and that's what is important. Hope you enjoy your workout of choice and have fun at the boardwalk later.
Hey, I registered for the LBI 18 miler:D

Cathy- Thanks for the congrats altho the job really hasn't been officially offered yet.... have to wait for all the background checks, but heck, I'm excited anyway! Sorry about the expensive rootcanal!! I don't know which pain is worse at the dentist... the one in your mouth or the pocketbook!! Hopefully you'll still be numb when you do your workout.

Wendi- Hiya! I hope you are recuperating some from that killer workweek you just had! Have fun with the KB!

I'll check back this afternoon and let y'all know my take on the workouts.

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Linda – glad you got your iPhone figured out, at least the enlarging!

Wendi – glad your computer is working again! I loved the story about Chico! You have family coming in for Labor Day? How fun! So what did you decide on?

Carole – I think we’ll be perpetual students on the nutritional software! I cannot believe that idiot started a fire by welding outside. Is he stupid? I’m glad your mom’s property was okay. The idiot should have had the book thrown at him.

Karen – if a US corporation tried that, the news stations would be all over them, but the IRS can get away with it. Amazing! I guess your niece’s Chihuahua could be called a “Pocket Protector”. Okay, that’ a bad joke. :eek:

Dallas – I had a friend whose mom had to wake him for school by rolling frozen marbles into his bed. Seriously. This guy would not wake up for anything. Hopefully your kids are easier to wake than that!! :p I am feeling better, thanks!

Wendy – ITA about premixes. Love ‘em! I’m with you on the yoga, too. I need it, especially with my “enhanced training schedule”, but who has time! Maybe I can get some in this weekend. Wow, you’re working a lot!!! My mom had a morphine patch that allowed her to fully function and did not make her drugged up. You’d think by now they’d come up with a drug that could manage pain and not make one loopy. It has to be so sad for your friend. There is nothing dignified about cancer. I don’t blame you for not wanting to go to the hospital. It is so hard.

Cathy – yes, stomach is better today, but it was touch and go! Glad to 5k was cancelled as you were not feeling well. Not good to push this close to the marathon! Oh, sorry about the $$ for the root canal. OUCH! Wow – a run, kettlebells and WP after a root canal? You’re one tough lady!

Shelly – glad you could drive by!!! YAY!!! On the job! I’m so happy for you! Isn’t this the one close by? And the extra $$$ for the sign on! Gotta love it! Remember you’ll get ½ of that, but still… :p Congrats! I cannot think of anyone who deserves it more. Enjoy ASC3 and Rumble! I have them, too, and haven't even cracked the wrappers. I'm anxious to see what you think. I might do Rumble after my weight workout tomorrow.

DH came home sick again. He’s starting to scare me as he’s rarely sick. He thinks he picked up an allergy to cucumbers. I’m not sure – I’d like to get that tested. I’m hoping he feels better soon. On the bright side, I made goal this month, so I'm really happy about that. I can breath a bit now. Today I’m going to do more of Tough Love. I’ll do my weights on Friday as I don’t want to ride the day before a long ride. I am sooo looking forward to a 3 day weekend. Have a great day all!!!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...Thanks for your thoughts about my Mom, and yes it was a bit stressing! You know, what gets me it this kind f stuff happens almost every year. I have no answer to why these people are so friggin careless.?? No, I did not see the news about the decomp in the trunk! How awful...I will never understand how parents can do that to their children. Thanks for the update. Enjoy your double workout today. How nice the co-pay for the root canal is upfront. Hope that procedure goes along speedily.

Wendi...thanks about my GPA, it was tough getting all "A's" and now I keep going over my niacin amount. So you are using the program too? I was very happy the firefighters got control over that fire! So a family GTG this weekend? great kickboxing workout today.

Wendy..I knew you had cancer in your family. I remember you talking about your Dad. I didn't know about the others. I had a very sweet Aunt with it and it was so sad to see. That was so great you went to the hospital to support your BF. I know she does appreciate that. I can sure understand you not wanting to go in her Mom's room to see her. That is such a tough call. I think at this state it is family that should be in the room with Nina's Mom. Cereal and beer???..:D.Enjoy your workout and the Boardwalk later.

Karen... now hopefully you won't have to deal with the IRS directly again! I know that had to be maddening sending them a check..:(...I was very glad to be close to my Mom's house to help her after the fire. I think I'd like to slap that guy! Thanks re my 4.0.

Dallas...WOW...I am impressed with your DH and his GPA! I am sure my DH would have all F's. Thanks re my Mom...yes, Moron is a good word! I do spend a lot of money on vitamins so this nutrtion program is really saving me some money!! I bet you will like it once you find time for it.

Linda...thanks, Mom was a bit shaky. I hate this time of the year because of the high fire conditions and adding a few idiots to the mix can be disastrous.

Shelly...Woo Hoo on the 15K bonus!!! You so deserve that!! Thanks for thinking about my Mom...she was much better yesterday..:)..So which Amy will you try 1st?? I passed on her workouts this time.

Christine...thanks re my Mom. Yes, I do believe that guy was stupid. Like I said to Cathy, it is so hard to believe there seems to be one idiot every year, I just don't get that? Sorry your DH is sick. Food allergies can be no fun.

Hey..I found some pasta that has potassium in it!! Lundberg Brown Rice Spaghetti. Today will be legwork, 30-40 min on my EXT, MM sho's & bi's, and abs of some sort.

Have a great day...:)

Wendy :: I don't anticipate being out of commission after my root canal. In my experience, it just feels the same as it would after a filling. Tender maybe, but nothing that should stop me from working out this afternoon/evening. Especially considering I was able to work out without any issues for the two days before getting in to see the dentist initially. But hey, if it turns out to be a rough one, I'll deal with it and do what I can do. No big deal. :)...I hope the docs can get to the source of the infection. It sounds like she is deteriorating quickly. Poor BF and fam. I know personally how hard it is when you're dealing with a stubborn patient...I understand not wanting to go in the room. It's a difficult situation. IA with Carole that it seems perfectly appropriate to give the family that space...Enjoy your run & time on the boardwalk.

Shelly :: enjoy those new workouts!...Ahh, you're being modest. We know the *official* celebration will be soon. :) :) :)

Christine :: well, I don't plan to come right home and start swingin' the bells around. :) *lol* I should be fine by late afternoon/early evening when I plan to work out...Ya know, I'd have taken the run-for-fun approach w/ yesterday's 5K, so it wouldn't have been a big deal, but I was perfectly OK with skipping it once it lost the social element...I'm glad your stomach is better. And now it's poor DH's turn. Hope he bounces back...Big congrats on making goal!!!

Carole :: is the fire out now? Maybe there needs to be more educational outreach to help those who seem to lack common sense! What happens after someone is given a warning?...Pasta with potassium? Gotta write that one down and look for it. Thanks for the tip! Have a great w/out.

Good morning Cheetahs. Just got finished a 3 mile run and the premix for PUB.

Wendi- Legs are killing you huh. I think KB was a good choice. All that movement will sure stretch you out.

Shelly- Congrats on the job. I am happy they are giving you the signing bonus. That is always a plus. Now you can paint and furnish your new home till your hearts content

Cathy- Today I am going to smile and have renewed hope. I need a little pick me up today and reading that makes me smile so it worked. Hope everything goes ok with your tooth and your not in too much pain this evening. HUGS

Wendy- Which boardwalk do you go to. Do you have a boardwalk with rides and games near your home or just one that you can walk. We have on near us that you can only walk and see the light house but no rides.

Christine- Sorry about dh. My dh always worries me too when he gets sick since it is rarly anything other than sinuses or migranes from the sinuses. I hope he feels better. Lovin that 3 day weekend. I bet you have an outstanding bike ride to report this weekend.

Carole- Where did you find the pasta. Is it at a local store or online. I have to look for it when I go out tomorrow to the grocery store. i'm still failing potassium badly. Never made it past a D yet.

Linda- Did the premix frim PUB. I was elated not to have to go back down the pymarid. It was short and sweet and I love it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Good morning!

Shelley – That is great that the pay and everything is what you want! The bonus would be wonderful! I hope you get hired…….(but I am sure you will!). It sounds like you have a beautiful place to run! Wish you could make it down to Charleston this weekend to run with me!

Cathy – Yes, that is how to describe what I was trying to say with the “wavy lights”. It blocks my vision (and sounds like that is what it does to you, too). It is very scary, to me. I sure hope you feel 100% soon! Bless your heart! Good luck with the root canal!

Wendi – oooo! The kickboxing sounds fun! I miss it so much! Good job on your workout! Enjoy the bowing tonight!

Wendy- That was really nice of you to go to the hospital and visit your BF and her family. I am sure that means a lot to them. Enjoy your workout, whichever way you decide to do it and also enjoy the Boardwalk with FIL and his SO!

Christine – I hope your DH feels better soon and that it is nothing serious! Good job on making goal this month! Enjoy Tough Love!! Thanks re: my iPhone! I am liking it a lot!

Carole – That is really interesting about the spaghetti! LOL…yesterday I had a Subway Pizza for lunch (I know….not healthy!  ) and then DH made spaghetti for dinner last night and had it ready when I got home. He was trying to make sure I had plenty of carbs in my system for Saturday.  It was yummy! But, if I would have known….I would not have eaten the pizza! Wow , that is a great workout you have planned! Enjoy it!

Karen – I am so glad you enjoyed the premix! I agree….it is great to not have to go back down the pyramid!!! (especially when you are short on time or have a run to do, too!!) 
Great job on the run and premix!!

No workout or run for me today! I will BBL!

Linda

Carole – Oooh, I need to get that pasta!!! Sounds like a great workout you’re getting today!! I think we had a plethora of idiots this year!

Cathy – hope to root canal went well and was painless! DH is doing a better, thankfully!

Karen – I hope to have a fun ride report this weekend, we’ll see. I have a 12:30 hair appointment – what a stupid time – but couldn’t get it later. So I’ll have to get on my bike by 8:30 at the latest to make sure I’m back in time. I love Pyramid UP Only! I can go much heavier and I don’t feel like I’m doing endless reps. Good job on the 3 mile run.

Linda – Enjoy your rest day! DH is better today, thankfully. Glad you’re enjoying your iPhone.

I did 90 minutes of Tough Love (ouch), and then eat, showered and rode my bike into the office. Fortunately, I don’t have to go home over lunch, so it’ll be a short 5 mile commute for me today.:p And incase you didn't see above, DH is better today. Still not 100% as he's still a little raspy, but I'd love to know what hit him. Doc said it was indigestion, but man, that would be some case of indigestion! He had shortness of breath, lack of energy and a pain in his upper chest. How knows. Bodies are weird.

Last edited:
Christine- Gald to hear dh is doing better. Sure was a funky case of indigestion but like you said our bodies do react differenlty to everything. You never know what will set somthing off on the insides. Hopefully he can go over what he ate the past few days and maybe see a cause for it and AVOID it like the plague. See I would do that but my dh wouldn't give a crap and just go on with everyting and if it happened again then so what. I love his carfree attitude. It balances out my ocd attitude about things. Hope the hair apt goes well.

Linda- save that energy. I want a full report this weekend. Go LINDA!!!!!!!!!

Hello again cheetahs!

ASCIII certainly lived up to my expectations. Definitely not for those who don't care for complicated choreography. Very similar to ASCII that way.
But lots of fun innovative moves in it and guaranteed to make you sweat!
I rarely check my mail here in Philly cuz I have so little delivered here and I noticed that these have been sitting in my box for 4 days so Amy and Co were pretty prompt getting these workouts out. She also included a CD of the music mixes and there was a handwritten thank you note... kinda nice! I went ahead and got a run in anyway after lunch. Did the iSprint#19 for 3 miles. Gotta go out for shopping now and later I'll do a run thru of Rumble... really looking forward to that!

Christine- Sounds like a scary episode your DH went thru! It is pretty easy to rule out cardiac causes so if the doc says it was likely indigestion you can be pretty sure of it. Yes, indeed... half of that bonus will go to Uncle Sam....(sigh) but I'll take it with a smile!

Linda- I wish I could run with you this weekend also!!!! I'll likely be looking for some races to participate in W. Va next year... I love going there!!

Karen- Those premixes are great when you're short on time! Thanks for the congrats. I still will have to economize until we sell our house in Az but at least I'll be able to breath a little easier and not fret so much.

Carole- I have to admit I'm a tad perplexed with all this emphasis on potassium in these nutrition programs. I am biased by my job experience tho. The body has many many ways of checks and balances to keep all the vital electrolytes, including potassium, in balance. Unless you are taking a diuretic, or are sick with vomiting and (ahem) the runs it is literally impossible for a healthy body to be depleted of potassium and I see no reason to get all hung up over this in one's diet. Even with vigorous exercise just drinking a sports drink will do the trick... well, just my lunatic rantings......:p Personally, I hate tracking diet details anyway. To each his own!

Christine - I am glad DH is doing better! That is strange that indigestion would cause him bo feel so bad! But, at least he is better! Good job on your workout and ride!

Karen - I will definitely give a report! But ya gotta promise to not be surprised when you find out how slow I am!! I am definitely no speedster! ;)

Shelly - I haven't ordered either of Amy's new ones, yet. This is the first time I haven't preordered hers. Can't wait to see what you think of Rumble! I love all of her step ones, so I will probably like "3" too! I really like Amy!

Cathy - I got online and tried to ordered WP B&T and could not find it anywhere on Collage's website....so I called them and they said they discontinued it! Grrrr! I gave my DVD copy to my sis a few years ago and she never, ever used it! I wonder if she would let me borrow it back? I have the VHS....but it is pretty worn out! I can't believe they discontinued it!

Good afternoon Cheetahs!

Wendy - So sorry to hear about your BF mom. Sending plenty of prayers for the family and you so that you can be there to support her at this time.

Cathy - Glad you like the new sunglasses. Sorry you were dealing with a migraine yesterday. Been having a few headaches myself the last couple of weeks. I know it's getting close to allergy season for me. Just hate that nauseous feeling. Hope all went well with the root canal.

Gloria - No, not selling a house. I just had one built and I moved in May. Glad the open house went well.

Dallas - Good job on the workouts! Busy time starting for you again. How did the little one do at kindergarten?

Christine - Funny Chico story! Smart dog! :D That'll teach those crooks. Hope DH feels better. Congratulations on making goal!

Carole - How scary about the fire near your mom's property. Glad they were able to get it under control before it caused any damage.

Wendi - Come on over and help me with some cleaning for my open house. I can get done so much quicker. :D Enjoyed the weekend with DBF. We always have a good time even if it's just sitting at home. Every now and then we will get on each other's nerves :eek: but not often. Good luck with the cleaning. 3 workouts in a row! You're doing great girl!

Karen - Glad you got the IRS off your back!

Shelly - Job sounds wonderful and a signing bonus to boot! Hope you have it all sewn up. How close to home is it?

Linda - Hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Hello to all others.

Today's workout was iClimb #22 30 minutes, iTread #22 Hilly & Steady and Yoga Zone Sunrise & Sunset #2.

I'm getting my window treatments installed today. Thought I would check in while I had a minute. Hopefully things will slow down a bit and I can get back to my posting routine.

Hope you had a magnificent day.

Jackie- How nice. New window treatments. I'm so jealous. I got new curtains for my living room just recently but I would really like a whole new re do on the kitchen.

Linda- don't worry. I'm no speedster here either. Heck while looking at my half the other night they named miles 16-21 the Boston Stretch. Now that doesn't sound good or easy. I run the back half for the half. Mile 13 on so they give me the hardest part. UGhhhh

Good Afternoon Ladies.

I gotta get some kinda supper rollin' for the fam. Leavin' here in an hour with Joey to head to the boardwalk with FIL and his SO which reminds me...

Karen: It's a boardwalk down the street from us that has rides/games. It's great for little kids. My mom took me there alot as a kid.

I did ITread 32/40 today. It's fast and flat. Not a single hill/incline in the entire workout. My legs were feelin' it. DOMS galore today! LOL I made it through though! :)

BBL!

Last edited:
Hola, cheetahs! :)

Karen :: nice job with the run + PUB...if I weren't going to be in Chicago that weekend, I'd drive down and cheer you on for that half. Boston stretch? Sounds like it'll be a challenging course. But of course, you will rock it!!!

Christine :: Glad DH is better...that sure does sound like some intense indigestion! Is he going to go through with allergy testing? How'd the new 'do turn out?

Shelly :: I'm glad the first of the two new workouts gets a thumbs up...Also good to hear your perspective on the potassium. Mine is never high enough, either, according to the program.

Linda :: try Amazon. That is where I ordered mine. On the other hand, if your DSis isn't using it, then by all means, I would ask for it back.

Jackie :: was thinking you must still be super-busy at work. Miss ya when you can't post...do you take anything for your allergies? Are you lovin' the new window treatments? I love your taste in decorating. Bet they look fab.

Wendy :: good job workin' through the DOMS with that iTread.

The root canal was uneventful, but I have to go back next month to finish it up. Something about too much pus? (Ugh. Sorry if that's gross.)

Workout was AoS Providence, a 3 mile run, and WP B&T.

Principal reached out to me about that team leadership position again. Turns out the woman who was out on maternity changed her mind about it and no longer wishes to resume. I accepted. I would've be happy had she gone on with it, but it's kind of a situation where I couldn't refuse. Gotta be a team player.

Have a great night, everyone!

Hi Cheetahs!

Wendi: Great kickboxing today! That is my favorite cardio behind running. Hopefully you will have good luck with the new person!

Cath: I have always loved sociology too. Go figure since we are in the people business. YIKES on the root canal. I think I would pass out if I had to have one. It hurts for me to get my teeth cleaned. It is wierd though, since I have had a massage from three different people before and they all have said that I must have a really high pain tolerance. I must just be a scaredy cat. I hope the root canal wasn't too painful. Don't they give you drugs for that? I can't imagine working out after that. I remember DH and I had a roomate in college and she was getting work done on her teeth and they told her to take vicadin before hand. She took it and fell down in the house for no apparent reason after the drug took hold of her and was acting really wierd. She was planning on driving herself to the doctor, but I wouldn't have that and took her myself. You must be one tough chickie! :)

Wendy: Do not feel bad about going into the room. I have been in the exact same situation as you and I would have done the same thing. It seems we have a lot in common in regard to those things. Hope you could have fun on the boardwalk and great workout today!

Shelly: CONGRATULATIONS!! :):):) You must be something special! But, I already had a strong feeling about that. :) Killer workouts today! I am not a nutrition/calorie tracker either. I just don't think I would utilize it and it would be a waste of money for me. It is great for a lot of people though, just not me.

Christine: Glad to hear DH is feeling better. :) My DH never gets sick, but when he is, it is like a pamper fest. He is baby like. I have never had a baby, but imagine it would be something like the way he behaves in that state. Great ride today! You will have a nice time on your 3 day weekend I am sure!

Carole: How is Beau? I really like brown rice and the whole wheat pasta too. It is tasty and DH likes it too. Sorry your mom was not doing so well. I take a lot of vitamins usually, but I have cut back to just the multivitamin. I have not taken my glucosamine/chondroiton/MSM in a while and I haven't been feeling pain. I am not sure if that is a good idea, but I am ok right now.

Karen: Great workout today! :)

Linda: I have had the Subway pizza too. It is good. I asked them to put spinach on it just to make it a little bit healthier. That is so sweet your DH made you dinner!

Jackie: Hope things slow down a bit for you. So is this open house like a party or something? Nice to have the window treatments done. It seems you are really good at getting in the yoga. I have been wondering where you have been. My DH gets on my nerves too. Most of the time we are great companions though. :)

No school PD tomorrow, but I am tutoring. I am excited kind of since it is her birthday and I will be giving her her present tomorrow. I hope she likes it. I know she already has a back pack for school, but she could use it for sleepovers, the water park, going to see her brother at college, etc. I ran 4 miles yesterday and 6 today. Tomorrow will be something different.

Good night! :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.