::: CHEETAHS ::: Thurs., 11/30

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Good morning, cheetahs~

OK, I blew off yesterday’s workout in favor of a pigout at Famous Dave’s BBQ. My best friend is also having man problems and we needed to indulge. I promise, however, that I will be good this afternoon and get out there & run! Thanks to everyone for the boost – I felt better reading your encouraging words and just want to say how much I appreciate the support. :) You ladies rock!

Sunny :: Way to go on bangin’ out B&G!

Shelly :: Woohoo on the 5 nights off!! Nice!

Christine :: LOL…I do agree…they are all idiots on SOME level. Would you believe today it is going up to 67?? You know, I have not been able to listen to any Christmas music…Usually, my rule is not before Thanksgiving, but even now, I’m not quite feelin’ the spirit. Yesterday during my commute home, I was surprised how many stations are rockin’ out to holiday music. And I realized nothing makes me want to shoot myself in the head more than Gloria Estefan singing x-mas carols. (No offense to anyone who’s a fan.)

Carole :: I feel your pain in terms of the hassle you’re going through right now. The last time my car was hit (while parked in front of my house), it was a months-long ordeal getting the other guy’s insurance to come through. Very stressful! I hope your car repairs and everything else resolve fairly quickly. Enjoy the Corolla!

Barb :: sorry to hear about the stress factor! Hope the workouts help. I am looking at Sennheiser headphones that wrap around the back of the head. They’re not cheap, but I’ve experimented with different cheap ones and have a hard time finding something I like. Earbuds never stay in, but the ones that I have now are large and I think they’re causing me to break out. I need something new.

Susan :: I haven’t started my cards yet, either. Was hoping to knock ‘em all out last weekend, but I didn’t feel like getting started. It’s my goal for this coming weekend.

Laurie :: sorry to hear it’s a sick ward over there…no fun. Hope you feel better!

Wendy :: enjoying that DOMS, are you? Chuckling about your adventures on the stairmill. That would be me. I know what you mean – I’m savoring these warm temps, too.

Judy :: good planning! I’m dreading the cold myself.

Hi LD,Jess, Natalie, & everyone else!

Have a great day-
Cathy :)

HI Friends :)

Cathy- the time with your best friend was just as important as a workout, and you will be ready to work hard this afternoon!

The bad weather is forcast to arrive this afternoon, so I am getting tomorrow's run in early today. Then my MIL and I are going shopping; She likes to have advice for the grandkids gifts.

TTFN Cheetahs!

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Good Morning Cathy, Judy and all others.:)

Okay so I have a dilemma...My original rotation calls for a run today and then I had GSBS&B plus GS Legs floor only for tomorrow. Well, my mom and I are planning on going Christmas shopping tomorrow so although I will still work out, I want to try and shorten it a bit. I still have DOMS from GSC&T. Do you think it's okay to do GSBS&B today instead of tomorrow or would I be "cheating myself" out of a good work out because my sore muscles from y'day? I also thought about doing the GS Legs floor work today with my run (after doing standing y'day but I don't use heavy weights so it would be like freestyle IMO) and leaving GSBS&B for tomorrow. I'd prefer to do my run today no matter what. What do you ladies think I should do???

I'll be back for personals in a few!:)

hello ladies,

cathy- glad you are feelin' better. famous dave's:9 . i would have made that pick myself, lol

judy- good morning. it's supposed to rain here in nc today also:(

wendy- imo, you should do legs today and do your arms tomorrow. just so you can give it your all when you do arms. because of course you know certain exercises work more than one body part and you want to make sure you are giving your body the proper resting period. my humble opinion:)

christine- you have a beautiful family!! i just love your new avatar:)

susan- ha, i have already fallen off, it's TTOM, need i say more....

this morning's workout was a 4 mile run on the TM.

sorry no time to post to everyone today, it's gonna be another busy day for me.:)

have a great day to all of you lovely cheetahs:)

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...it is nice to have a friend going thru some stuff similar to yours! Sounds like your indulgence was greatly needed! We sometimes have male bashing days at work...:)..That would be awful having your car hit right in front of your house! I went thru my insurance 1st, then they go after his insurance, so I am hoping for no problems. Famous last words!!

Barb..quite a leg mish mosh yesterday! I am not a leg press fan either. I hope you feel more unstressed today. It was cold and windy for my run yesterday! And the Corolla is fairly fun to drive, as I usually drive a stick I am afraid eventually I will slam on the brakes thinking its the clutch in this automatic Corolla..:)

Susan...I put most chocolate I get in the freezer...it tastes better cold!! Yes B&G is a fun workout. We are definitely having a cold spell here. 31 this morning.

Laurie...sorry to hear you and the girls have the sicklys! Hope you all feel better soon. My nephew is a good Chiro...:)

Wendy...I hadn't heard of a stairmill. I'll have to find a pic...its funny as my car experiences are just opposite of yours. I am used my mini SUV as it is higher than most cars. So it feels funny getting out of this Corolla as it feels so low to the ground!! I agree with Sunny and do GS legs today.

Christine....you mean it takes more than 15 min to get to your work??..:)...Your comments about what your DH said watching you do HSTA made me laugh out loud....men can be so silly...:)...I love Miso soup. And I agree, your avatar is really nice!

Judy..yes, I am happy with the Elliptical, it is a great machine. I think my run yesterday was about 40 degrees! I'm glad you have been having not real bad weather. Have fun shopping..

My nephew said I did suffer some ligament damage in my neck from the accident. Nothing serious and I have some exercises to do. I told him yesterday my neck didn't hurt until he said I had damage!...:)

So I am doing BM2 today, maybe one of the premixes, I am not sure.

Have a great day...:)

hello ,

carole glad it isnt anything too serious with your neck! just be careful during your workouts not to over do it!

cathy sometimes we need time off to just go have fun or pamper ourselves. It is just as good for you as working out is. I know I need those days.

well my brother also got something stolen from him from our step sisters 12 yr old boy. I cant believe this kid. I guess he has stolen from friends in the past as well as other family members. He now has kids wanting to beat him up over it. What do you do with a child that has these problems. The sad thing is he learned from his mother and the kind of life he was brought up in. I feel bad for him.

I had bootcamp class yesterday morning and the one lady told me that we are the best instructors that they have ever had. I thought that was totally sweet of her. especially because two of the previous instructors I thought where awesome. My brother also teaches the class that is why I said (we). I totally take that as a major compliment. Of course you arent going to have everyone feel that way. I have had a couple of people not show up for a few weeks. I think they quit which some of them I figured they would because they should have been in the beginner class and I dont know if one of the other girls didnt like our class or not,not sure what happened to her. But the majority of the class agree, which is really nice.

I am going to try to squeeze in a workout tonight, the boys have wrestling this evening . My oldest boy though isnt feeling well, I have to take him to the doctor today. The weather has been so beautiful here in ohio the last week but it is suppose to get cold starting tomorrow. but in the mean time, I am enjoying this spring like weather, I just love it!!

Good Morning Lady Cheetahs!

I’m doing a quick workout this morning as I have no room to do anything and it’s 25 degrees here - I am NOT running in that! *listens to all the East Coasters calling her a wimp* The repiping is almost done (thank heavens!!!). They only have to have the inspectors come and then patch the walls, then they’ll take their pipes and the big garbage can and assorted tools and buckets out of the garage and let me do my workouts! I can’t even fit a full sized step in there right now. That’s why HSTA was so good yesterday - it takes up hardly any room! Oh well, it won’t hurt me to do a few kick box drills only. But the good news is that the shower in the master bedroom actually has water pressure! I’m so looking forward to a hot, high powered shower this morning!!

By the way- all of you East Coasters… Can we Californians have our weather back?! It’s too cold here and we don’t want it any more. You know, Seattle once took our sunny weather and gave us rain and we sent them an earthquake, so you had better beware… :+ (and yes, coincidently, one year when the jet stream was south, we had a lot of rain, and Seattle got the sun - they did have an earthquake - there was a lot of jokes going around about that)…

Cathy - you go girl! Man troubles always justifies a pigout! Absolutely! I do like the Christmas carols. I sing along at the top of my voice in the car. I love the alarmed looks I get from other drivers!

Judy- enjoy your run and your shopping. I cannot wait to get out shopping, but the kids have yet to give me their lists. No lists, no gifts… :p

Wendy - I think the idea of running and GS Legs floorwork makes sense. I’d do it that way, then leave GS BSB for tomorrow - that way you get it all in, and you get your short workout for tomorrow.

Sunny - Thanks! I got sick of my hiking photo, so I figured I’d show my family. It was taken in your neck of the woods on Emerald Isle, actually. I hear NC is WARM. Dad was telling me it was 80 degrees yesterday at 11AM. Amazing. Enjoy your busy day!

Carole - LOL YES - it take 30 minutes (2 15’s) to get to work. Oh, I’ve done the brake/clutch thing driving an automatic (the Mini is standard and I’ve driven standard most my life). Fortunately, there’s not been anyone behind me, and yes, I was momentarily shocked at why the car slowed so suddenly (the blond hair you know). Hate that. Sorry to hear about the ligament damage! It’s amazing how we can be totally fine until we hear we are not and suddenly we have all of these ailments.

Laura - Glad to hear about your Boot Camp! How wonderful! Hope your son feels better soon! Don’t have any advice for your SS’s son, other than to try to spend time with him and show him the right way. He needs a good role model, and I know it’s not always possible to help someone else’s kids because your own kids need you.

Christine- We Northerners like borrowing your weather, but all good things must come to an end! The wind is up already. Any way, two of my kids are praying for snow to ski/board on!

Oh, I laughed about your singing in the car. I do that frequently! Currently I am on a Billy Joel kick. DD loaned me her 12 Gardens Live CD for this month.

OK, my 5.4 miles are done. Geez I ran slow today.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Good morning cheetahs! I'm deferring my long run til later today.
It is an unbelievable 9 degrees outside right now:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Alot of you are aware I live in Az and may be amazed but remember I am in Northern Az at 5000 ft elevation. Even so, this is unusually cold! I think in a while I'll go for HSTA. Christine made me think of that one yesterday.... I miss it!

Watch out Eastern Cheetahs.... I think this cold front is headed your way!!! Back for personals...

ShellyC

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 PERSONALS :7 :7 :7 :7

Cathy- Going out for a BBQ feast with a girlfriend is a perfect antidote for man problems IMO!!! Glad you're feeling better mentally! Hope you get in a good run today. That is also therapeutic.

SunnyD- Busy cheetah today eh? Starting it off right though with a good run on the TM. I may bite the bullet and do my long run on one :eek: if it doesn't warm up enough today. I'll just hunt for a really good movie to watch I guess.

Carole- I got a chuckle when you said your neck wasn't hurting until your nephew said you had ligament damage:) I'm glad it isn't major and you should recover quickly. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to repair your car. Have a great time with BM2 today.

Laura- Wow, your poor step sis! It must be incredibly hard to deal with a problem child like that! I'm sure your a terrific instructor... people don't make comments like that unless they are sincere!! And BTW, you can't please everyone....there are bound to be dropouts. Hope you can squeeze in a workout today!

Christine- I WISH it were a balmy 25 deg here! If I wanted to run outside here now I'd have to run in a parka.... that's a tad hindering! It doesn't get that cold here often so I really don't have the proper running wear for it unfortunately! Re: the Jingle Bell 5k on Saturday.... (BTW it should be up to 30-35 deg. by then)
They do issue you jingle bells to put on your shoes! They also encourage you to run in a holiday theme costume.... like an elf, reindeer, etc. Not sure yet what I'm gonna wear! Hope you're enjoying your shower!!

Barb- How are your legs feeling after yesterdays Leg Press frenzy?

Jess- Hey, don't feel bad about not having time for personals! We don't care and all of us understand. I'm happy that you post and keep us up with what's happening. Your posts are always entertaining!! Have you tried another run since your 2 miler?

Susan- How is the alternating cardio working out for you? Sounds like you had a good leg workout yesterday! My groin injury is in the last healing stages I believe. I get an aching after a long run or hard workout but it goes away after a few hours so I'm still on the right track :7 Still trying to build the speed back up but I'm being cautious about it.

Laurie- Sorry you're battling a head cold and your DD is under the weather too! Here I am kvetching about the cold but it's something you have to deal with constantly! Do you have a TM or do you tough it out all winter?

Wendy- I've been wanting to try one of those stairmills for quite a while. I'll be joining the YMCA after my marathon so I can do swim training and I can experience one then.... you have me intrigued!
Re: your workout today.... you could try a shorter premix version of GSBSB with your run.

Judy- Glad you got your run in before this cold front arrives......
watch out! It's a doozy!

Okay I think I've caught up with everyone...time to get moving.
Hi to anyone I've missed and those posting later!!!!

ShellyC

Hello cheetahs,

Well, my 7 and 6 year old daughters are staying home today. They both have a HORRIBLE cough that kept them up all night. I have seen so many kids at school lately that should not be there due to colds and flu's and it drives me nuts. So, my girls are home today. Now, if I can talk my 4 year old into going to pre-k today. She does not like going if her sisters do not go to school.

I was going to go to the gym, but can't do that now that my girls are here. I think I am going to do the scrambled eggs premix of BM2. That is a real calorie burner. I have been alternating days of cardio and weights and my knees and joints feel so much better. I end up doing about 4 days of cardio and 3 of weights. I was doing 6-7 days of cardio and 3 days of weights on the same days as cardio. I think I really needed to change it up for myself physically and mentally.

Cathy, I am so glad you had that time with your friend to vent and get sympathy. No workout can make you feel the way a friend does, especially with some yummy comfort food. Have a good run today.

Wendy, don't you hate when you have to rearrange your workouts to the point where it makes ya nuts. I agree with the others, do your upper tomorrow and leg workout today. Enjoy!

Sunnydelite, good run! I am back on track with the eating, but that may change after being home with my sick children today}(

Carole, sorry to hear about the neck injury. Hopefully it won't get in the way of your workouts. Enjoy BM2!

Laura, Sounds like your class going really well. That is great about the compliments. How fun teaching with your bro. Sounds like you have a sick child at home too. I hope he feels better.

Christine, I am afraid to go outside. It is FREEZING! BRRRRRRR!! Have fun with your kickboxing drills.

Judy, great run! I think we all get a little sluggish this time of year with our workouts. I know I do.

Shelley, 9 degress! OMG! And here I am complaining about 25 degrees. Hopefully it will warm up for your long run today. Alternating the cardio with weights is working nicely for me. It is also nice to just focus on weights on a day instead of doing after a long cardio section. I think I put more into it. I really have to watch my eating though, since I have not been burning as many calories. It is teaching me how to be a little more balanced, which god know I need:) I am definitley looking forward to my cardio burn today though.

Hello to everyone else today. Have great workouts and I will see ya later.

Cheers!

Susan

G'morning Cheetahs!! I totally changed my exercise plans for the day. I really wanted to do DM, so I did the Ultra Cardio premix. 63 minutes & you do all of the drills twice. It was fun & I was a sweaty mess when I was done!! }( Then I did the stability ball floorwork from PLB, I haven't done that in a while. I used to do it a lot when I was running more. I'll do GS BSB tomorrow. I might do some yoga later also & of course my foam roller!! Leg/ IT band felt great today, I think 2 days of PT helped a lot!!

Allison & I have been cleaning & getting some stuff done around here today. It feels like I've been non-stop on the go & that makes it harder to get things done! I want to start wrapping Christmas presents too! And definitely need to get to work on my Christmas cards!

So far the bad weather isn't quite as bad as they said, but we are supposed to be getting more freezing rain all night & then snow so it might be pretty yucky out there tomorrow!

Off to get some more done & then I'll be back in a bit for some personals!

Ah… the shower was bliss! The last few days it was barely a trickle and let me tell ya – a trickle when it’s freezing is not fun! I went WAAAYYY longer than I should have. *sighs happily*

Judy – I LOVE Billy Joel. I’ve been listening to him since high school. During the off-holiday-season (read – the rest of the year) I usually alternate between Billy Joel and Jimmy Buffett in the car. It’s fun. Sorry to hear the weather is getting colder. I think we’re going to start to warm up here! Thank heavens.

Shelly – 9 degrees? Holy cow – that’s cold! I didn’t think the temps got that low in Arizona! When I lived in Albuquerque (also at 5000 feet) we might get a bit of snow every now and again (and woe be any one who drove in it) but it would melt by noon. LOVE the idea of running with bells on my shoes! I’d feel like running just because I’d feel like a reindeer prancing down the street (okay, I am weird, I admit it). How fun! Let us know what you decide to be! And don’t forget PICTURES!!!

Susan – hope your daughters feel better soon! There is something horrible going around – everyone is sick! Hope the heater is working properly. My Uggs are coming in handy these past few days!

Jess – oh don’t even MENTION Christmas cards! That’s my chore for this weekend! I’m running to Office Max today to get labels so I can start with these. Oh boy… Hope the weather stays to your advantage. Ice and freezing rains is never fun!

Hey Cheetahs!

Well, I ran 4 miles on the TM this morning at varying speeds with intermitten iclines of up to 2% for some slight hill action. I'll be taking the advice of my great cheetah friends and I will be doing GS Legs Floorwork tonight after DS goes to bed. I have to do ab work as well. So tomorrow will be GSBS&B!

I'll be back a bit later for personals!

Ciao Bellas!:)

Good job, Wendy! I'm with you, I decided to do BSB tomorrow too!! We'll be Gym Stylin' together!! ;-) I did the floorwork from PLB today, enjoy GS legs!

Love the coffee pot! I just had a cup of choc. truffle coffee- YUM! Perfect for this chilly day!

Question for you vegans... How do you get your B12? I looked at the supplements and the SMALLEST amount I could find was 857% of the RDA. Most were around the 3000% mark. That's ridiculous!

Hi Everyone!

No workout for me today! I'm 100% tapering. I did go help out in my DD's kingergarten class for a couple of hours this morning. All good teachers are a special breed (Cathy) but kindergarten teachers especially require that something extra. DDs teacher is perfectly suited for teaching the little ones. I just love her.

Cathy, Sorry to hear that you have man troubles. DH is my 2nd husband and I went through what seemed like more than my fair share of icky ones until I stumbled across him. So, I know how it can be. Hang in there! And we think you rock too!!

Judy, Have fun shopping with your MIL. I'm almost finished with my shopping! I know exactly what I'm going to buy for the few things I have left on my list. This is a first for me. I did a lot of shopping online and that just makes things so much easier. I also don't buy myself as much stuff when I do it that way.

Wendy, No way! How can that be? You are having a workout dilemma! LOL! Thanks for making me smile (again)! Just reading about it makes my head swim so I can imagine what is going on with yours!! LOL!!

Sunny, I hope your day is not too too busy. I'm still up here on the wagon saving a seat for you and Susan!

Carole, So are you really feeling pain in your neck? What kind of exercises do you do to strengthen it?

Laura, That was a nice compliment! I wouldn't worry about the people who don't show up any more. You can't please all of the people all of the time. Also perhaps they are just not motivated in general and it has nothing to do with you.

Christine, I love, love, love your avatar! Ved's hair looks so striking in that photo. Both DDs and you too are just beautiful!

Shelly, Your race sounds like so much fun! And I agree, you MUST share pictures after. DH just got back from visiting his parents who live in Utah at 7000 ft. He is sooo happy to be back in CA even if we are having a "cold" spell.

Susan, I hope your girls are feeling better soon and I hope that whatever they have is keeping them quietly resting in bed!! LOL!!

Jess, Your workout *sounds* like a good one. The only new Cathe that I have opened is B&G and I all I did was preview that one. I'll give them all a try in the next week or two so will have a better idea of your sweaty mess then! Your girls look sweet and beautiful as usual in your Christmas pics!

Gotta go pick up DS from school. He has minimum day today. I nearly forgot!! Talk to you all later.

HI Cheetahs--
I got up late this morning but squeezed in a 4 mile TM run and quick KPC abs. I got it done, but it wasn't a "fun" workout because of the time crunch. That West Coast weather is making its way here because it is pouring rain outside, soon to be ice with temps falling.

Shelly-My legs & glutes were ok today after the leg press mania yesterday, but my low back was a little sore -- probably from bad form and I should have done abs yesterday.

Christine--I take a multivitamin and make sure I drink some fortified soy milk everyday. From the book "Becoming Vegan:" "Food containing 50% of the DV contains 3 micrograms and will meet your B12 requirements for the day." Other foods with B12 according to this book include Red Star Vegetarian Support Formula ; Fortified Soy Milk; Fortified Raisin Bran or Bran Falkes or Product 10 or Grape nuts or Total Cereal.

The books lists this recipe for Liquid Gold Dressing for B12 (I haven't made this, but here's the recipe-- combine everything in a blender. :
1/2 C flaxseed oil+
1/2 C water +
1/3 C lemon juice
2 T balsamic or raspberry vinegar +
1/4 c Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari and
1/4 -1/2 C Red Star Vegetarian Support formula Nutritional Yeast powder or flakes
2 t dijon
1 t ground cumin.

I hope to be back for more personals later....Hi to everyone!!!

-Barb

:)

OK, I'm back for some personals!!

Cathy ~ Sorry about the guy troubles!! It sounds like you had a well-deserved girls night!! I love Famous Dave's, it's one of my dh's fav places. Enjoy your run today. It wouldn't be fun to run in this icy weather, sounds like the weather is nicer where you are!!

Judy ~ Glad that you got in your run & enjoy the time shopping! I am everyone's personal shopper this year too, helping my Mom, Aunts, and MIL pick out stuff for the girls. It works well though, it's easier on them & I know better what they would like! (and it helps w/ the clutter- less toys & junk stuff!)

SunnyD ~ Great job on the 4 mile run! I can't wait til I can back to regular 4 mile runs!!!

Carole ~ Sorry about the neck ligament damage!! At least you have a chiro for a nephew, that's great! Hope you don't slam the brakes too often, I used to do that after I was used to driving our old truck. I miss driving a stick shift! How long til your SUV is fixed?

Laura ~ That's a tough situation w/ your SS's ds. I hope things get resolved!! I've said it before, but I'd love to come take your class!! It sounds great! Don't sweat the people that haven't come back, just enjoy your regulars!!

Christine ~ So you work out in your garage?? My garage is a disaster still from when we did our remodeling. Haven't had time to get it all back in order yet!! So I avoid going in there except to get dog food & grab things out of our extra fridge!! ;-) How did you resize your pic?? I want to add our Christmas pic for an avatar but have NO clue how to do it!!

Shelly ~ Wow on the 9 degrees in AZ!!! I bet that's really cold when you're used to warmer temps!! BTW, how neat that Cathe responded to you!! You do look awesome in your avatar pic!!! And to answer your question, no I haven't tried another run since my 2 miler. I'm giving myself another week w/ PT (3 times this week) & will attempt a run Tuesday again. It's feeling LOTS better, my stretching is deeper & the foam roller seems to be helping!

Susan ~ How are your dd's feeling??? Did you talk your 4yo into going to school? Hope you didn't go too crazy having them home today! I had that last week when they had strep!!

Elaine ~ Taper madness begins!! Good for you!! I can't wait to live vicariously through your race report!!! ;-) I'm sure you'll enjoy the new Cathe's once you're done! I love DM, it's just fun!! I think it's my fav new workout.

Wendy ~ Where is my coffee drinking buddy?? Are you a flavored coffee drinker or just plain? I love my plain black coffee but also like the flavored kind- hazelnut, choc. truffle, french vanilla, etc. I don't use any sweetener or creamer though. I'll be thinking of you when I do GS BSB tomorrow!

Barb ~ Did you order a foam roller?? I like the leg presses, I did the Leg press mania from L & G a few weeks ago & enjoyed it!

Laurie ~ Hope you're all feeling better today. My dh loves to talk about how he's leaving the house when the girls have PMS!!

Fitkansaschick ~ I don't have Circuit Max. It must be a goodie!!

LD, Mattea, Thomasina, Gayle, and who else are we missing? ~ Where are you today? Hope you're having a good one!

OK, off to do some more CleanMax. I feel like I've gotten a lot done today!! I have an hour til the girls will be home from school! Just hangin' out tonight, we're not going anywhere w/ the bad weather to come!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.