::::CHEETAHS::::Terrrrrrific Tuesday!

gwd

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

*Peeks head in*...where is everybody???

MIA Cheetah is actually gonna try to catch up on personals this morning ;). Please accept my apologies for my absence yesterday. DSO and I spent the absolutely gorgoues day together...I needed that! We had a magnificent lunch at a place right on the Hudson and then he took me to see SATC. He was the only male there but he actually enjoyed it. He is very much a romantic so it was kinda up his alley. I thought it was quite good but they definitely could have cut about a half hour out of it as it dragged quite a bit there in the middle.

Thanks again for all the support you guys! You truly are the bestest bunch of women out there!!!!

I'm heading out for my run soon...probably 4-5 miles at whatever pace floats my boat when I start. What a beautiful morning for a run! I'm going to try to bang out as many personals as I can before I have to head out, but I promise to be back with the rest post-run :).

Cathy - I wouldn't worry about your abbreviated run this weekend. You've been good about getting your miles in. I would say to go for 11 or 12 next weekend but to listen to your body. If you have it in you you'll know and if you don't you just do what you can. You might surprose yourself!

Shelly - Oh, that really sucks about the "official" results of your race x( x(! I'd be pretty miffed, too. I think you were 100% correct in the way you handle that mess. Uh, BTW, I'm terrified of that time you posted :eek: }(!!! I hope you get that luxury pad witht he view. Party at Shelly's LOL!!!!!!!!!

Gloria - I hope that pain turns out to be nothing. It very well could just be a muscle pull from all that coughing and might just take a lot of time to heal. I've had quite a few injuries to my rib cage area and, if that is what it is, I can tell ya that they do take a bit of time to heal. Sending ya healing {{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}.

Kath - I hope you had a nice run yesterday. How did the planting go? I have problems with deer here, too! That's why I hav eto constantly spray with deer repellent and I've got all my edible plants up on my deck...gets a bit annoying!

Ooop, gotta get my butt in gear and get out for my run. I promise I'll be back right after I'm done. Have a great day!

Morning, cheetahs-- :)

I screwed things up this week by forgetting about that retirement dinner. (Wish I didn't have to go! :p) I signed on for my afternoon Cathe fix yesterday, posted on the OAL & was about to head over here when it dawned on me that I had a number of things for my lessons this week that HAD to get done for work. Guess I was in space cadet mode on this one. So, duty called. Thought I'd shoot for TT this morning but overslept. *shrugs* No time to be sour about it. Like Gloria, the next two weeks at school are gonna be a little crazy for me, so I'm just rollin' wit it. Esp. this week as I have my NB exam on Saturday. Anyway, just a heads up that I won't be back here til Wednesday.

Wendi :: glad you enjoyed your day yesterday. I want to see SATC, too. No time for movies for a few weekends, though.

Kath :: I am curious what you mean when you say you are doing GIANT supersets. How do they differ from regular supersets?

Shell :: glad all the online coursework is out of the way & you can enjoy these next two weeks!...Hey, I like that idea for next Sunday's run. I'll be leaving EARLY. It's going up to 95!

Christine :: sorry you had to bag the trip to Sante Fe. I didn't get a chance to check out the June workout yet.

Dallas :: yikes on the burnt belly...I have been to Black & White, but not in ages...Yeah, I admit, I do still feel a bit more tired than usual. Still coughing and blowing my nose, too. The congestion & gunk just seems to want to hang on this time. I haven't bought any of Amy's w/outs in a while.

Carole :: I am still into season 1, toward the end. In the last episode I saw, he just found out his real father died and he inherited the house. And Rudy! OMG. Anyway, it feels so strange to be rooting for a serial killer, but he's so likeable. Got a little crush on the actor who plays him. So do you always get deep tissue?

Doreen :: Welcome! :) I've never used the HRM for training, either. Just distance and time.

Hey Posh :: love ya! :7

Jackie :: yeah, Monday did get here quick again...A two hour massage sounds incredible. I sprung for a 90-minute one at a cheaper place than where I usually go. Even though she wasn't as good as my usual MT, I still didn't want it to end.

Gloria :: glad you got good news on the new principal. Sorry about the pain you are having. I'm thinking you probably pulled a muscle from all the coughing. I am with you on the busy week. We have grades due, trips coming up next week, graduation awards, and meetings...always meetings. :)

Wendy :: do you take fish oil? I have been reading that it can help with those funks.

Hi Judy :)

Think I'm caught up. Have a great day! Talk to you tomorrow~

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Morning beauties :) :)

Wendi: Sounds like you had a terrific day yesterday-- you needed that. What kind of deer repellent do you use? I need to find some.

Wendy: My shoulders feel fine :) I love working them. Glad to see you got out of your funk :) How did Joey do while you were away?

Jackie: Is this your 1st time doing P90x?

Posh: That's funny how you explain what time you eat your lunch. I try not to pay attention to the time zone people post from. I am confused enough :)

carole: How was your massage? I guess DS said it's an Osprey that has the nest on the pole. He said the bird has a huge wing span. Just thought you would like to know :)

Shelly: Great run yesterday. Cute you said nice easy pace and you banged out 10.

Dallas: Lucky you that you got some sun this weekend. Our weekend was off and on rain. You are so busy but always get a great workout in --good job :) My thoughts and prayers remain with that little boy. I count my lucky stars that my children are healthy. I think our health is something people sometimes take for granted. I hope he remains strong as well as his parents -it must be so difficult for them.

Christine: How long wil you be in Boston?

Cathy: Morning to you :) We were posting same time. I stole the term from Cathe in PUB when she works the shoulders--she says instead of a super set it's more a Giant set. :)

Gloria: I agree with Wendi on your pain. Sounds like pulled muscle but if it lingers--definately have it checked out

I'm going to do 3miles today. Work my chest and kill my core
}( I did manage to get all my planting done. All that is left is a bag of mulch to spread around a flower bed. Today I think I need to clean inside--grr x(

BRB need a refill :)

Morning Girls. :)

Bowling was fun last night. I did better then I thought I would and established a 118 average. Now I just have to keep up with that! :eek: DH bowled REALLY well and established an average that's about 15 pins over his norm. He doesn't think he'll be able to hold it. That's the one thing that stinks about bowling for average on the first night of a league. Oh well. We ended up winning 1 out of 3 games. We stink but we knew that already!:7 :7 :7

I have to work this morning and I am going to help BF move tonight so no gym for me. I have HIIT on tap so I'll be doing Interval X+ at nap time. That's the plan as it stands right now anyway. You know me, that could change in a heartbeat!:p

Wendi: Your DSO is one heck of a guy if he was willing to go SATC with you! I am supposed to be going to see it with some girlfriends soon. I'm excited!

Cathy: Sorry about your screwy schedule. Good luck with your NB exam on saturday. Isn't this the test that you won't get the results from until November or something!? :eek: I don't take fish oil currently. I've considered it but I can't swollow most pills so I tend to chew them or if they are capsules I'll empty them into a drink or something. Some how I don't think that will work with fish oil!x(

Kath: No worries about my Joey when DH and I want to go some where. He is more then happy to kick us out the door!;) We leave him with my mom, DH's mom or DH's sister and he LOVES it.

BBL.

Wendy: I HATE taking pills. I had a horrible experience with a sinus med once. So since then I either cut the pill or I mix it with some juice. You can do that with fish oil. I think fish oil has many benefits. I know it works for me :) Thought I'd share that with ya :)

Ok time to get ready to run
BBL

Hi ladies!

Back from my run...nice 5 miles in 45:00. What a perfect morning for a run!!!!

Wendy - See that, I told ya! Great job the first night!!! I know you'll be able to keep that average and, in fact, it'll probably go up from there. I hate establishing averages the first night...allows for too much sandbagging x(. Glad you had a great time in AC! ETA: SATC is worth the price of admission just for the scene with Charlotte in Mexico...I'll leave it at that LMAO!!!!

Christine - Awwww, you're too sweet...*blushes*! Glad you had a great time with Kenpo X yesterday! How is the DOMS }(?

Dallas - Oh, owie on the sunburn :(. How's it feeling today, especially after that corework? Thanks for the hugs, love!

Carole - Had to chuckle about your deer :D. I LOVE watching them and wishing them all a good morning as I run past them but, at the same time, I'm thinking "You leave my stinking Stargazers alone!" I hope you had a wonderful massage yesterday! Thanks for the hugs!

Posh - I hope things settle down for ya and that "to do" list gets a bit smaller. We miss ya girl!

Jackie - Great idea to use the bar on your TM! Sorry your MT missed those hard working legs :(.

Judy - Glad to hear you had a nice, albeit, busy weekend! I hope you were able to get to your garden last night.

Cathy - You sound soooo busy. We'll see ya Wed darling!

Kath - Great job on getting that gardening done! I'll check which brand it is when I get home tonight. I've tried a few and this one definitely seems to work the best. It's got clove and cod liver oil and who-knows-what-else in it. I usually spray every 3 months, every 2 months in the winter when there is less for them to eat.

Gots to get moving here. Hasta luego chickadees!

Morning cheetahbabes! What a beautiful morning here! I was going to not run today since I had a long one yesterday but there are Tstorms forcast for tomorrow so I'm thinking I'll go for a nice late afternoon 3-4 miler. For this morning I'll be doing AllBodyCardio.
The rest of the day will be some relaxing yardwork:7 :7 :7 :7

Carole- Oh a massage! Unfortunately it's definitely on my list of luxurys I have to obstain from until my finances get more in order. Hope you got in a great one! I remember how late you got your vids from Amy's website last time so I was somewhat leery of ordering her latest but I just couldn't resist on reviewing them... hopefully their customer service has improved.

Doreen- That 20k course sounds like it will be beautiful--- lots of scenery to inspire a great run! I'd say you've been preparing very well and have no doubt you will do fine! I hope you'll let us know how you did... we love hearing race reports!

Posh- Sounds like you've got an out of control todo list there!! Really don't know how you manage it all! Still doing a 5k next weekend?

Christine- Not surprised you went for ASC3 and Rumble! Hope you are having a great rest day!

Jackie - No pull up bar yet? Probably wont be long tho before it will be a fixture in your nice new workout room! Interesting, your take on p90x+ that it's a little easier then the first.

Wendy- Hope your feeling better and the funk is behind ya today doll! How was the workout with the cool new Avias? That's great that you bowled well last nite... probably because you had no expectations of yourself.... which is how it should be.. the idea is to relax and have fun anyway right? Have a great HIIT workout~

Judy- I knew it couldn't have been your DBs company. I did hear from Elite Scoring on my last race. They are blaming it on the volunteer who took the race bib bottom portions from the runners after finishing (sounds like buck passing to me) so apparantly alot of runners results got screwed up. Anyway, onward! Sounds like you are well into the NROL workouts... having a hard time controlling the inc. appetite?

Gloria- Re your side pain- you are a very healthy person and I wouldn't waste your valuable time fretting over this. If you were coughing alot you definitely could have aggravated the pleura or the muscles there.. either way a temporary thing.... go and enjoy life!!!

Wendi- I am so very pleased to hear that you had such a nice time yesterday... you were definitely overdue for that kind of day and I bet you are getting in a wonderful run!
Hey, my times lately aren't really that impressive when you consider that it's all quite flat!!! If I were running up in your territory you'd be leaving me behind in the dust for sure! I am blown away by the housing I'm getting with this job! Any cheetah is definitely more then welcome to crash at my pad!

Cathy- I love your attitude!!!!!! As always you are so incredibly sensible in your approach to anything life throws at ya. You are quite early in your training for the marathon now so I don't think missing some runs or not getting in all the "required" mileage will hurt at all. This time of year is quite hectic for teachers... you have my sympathy!!
(you and Gloria too of course)

Kath- Congrats on getting all that garden/yard work done. I bet your place looks great! I plan on getting alot of that done today. Hope you got in a great run!

I think that about catches me up for now! Hi to all who follow.

ShellyC

Judy – yes, I’ll be in Boston the week of June 16th. I’m always up for restaurant suggestions! Especially from a fellow foodie! :p I’m taking an extra day and spending some time with a friend who lives there. We’ll spend Wednesday in Boston, then go to her house to hang out.

Gloria – My Boston trip is business. My company puts on events, and I have to go to every one in my territory. But as that includes Boston, New York City, Washington DC and Chicago – I can’t complain! Hope you’re feeling better and your pain is gone!

Wendi! So glad you had an excellent day – you deserved IT! Enjoy your run today! Since I have not done any kickboxing for a while, and I wore weighted gloves, the DOMS is pretty bad. Kind of feel as if one of your prize horses kicked me in the ribs. :p

Cathy – Enjoy your day! We’ll miss you today! The June workout is great. I printed it out and have it ready to go into the binder with my others. I’m going to stick with the Amazing Abs one for a while, but June will be done eventually, too!

Kath – I’ll be in Boston for 4 days – Monday though Thursday. Enjoy your 3 mile run and have fun killing your core! Good job with the planting!

Wendy – so glad to hear bowling was fun! I’m glad you can just enjoy it! So what does Interval X+ consist of? I guess I’m getting that one, too. When is Tony’s new monthly series going to be available? THAT I’ll order through you!

Today is definitely a rest day! Holy cow! As I told Wendi, I have not been doing any kickboxing for a while, and I did Kenpo X with weighted gloves. Ouch. I got out of bed this morning feeling as if someone had my entire rib cage in a vise. Feels pretty good, actually! }( I’m trying an experiment – I have stopped using my HRM. I think I got too tied up in making a number, and not enough on getting a good, well balanced workout. So, I’m going to not use it for a while. It’s an odd mix of liberating and terrifying! Have a good day all!

Oh yeah, I get to vote AGAIN! California changed the primaries, but did not change the local elections, so I get to go out there and vote 3 times this year.

Edited to add - Shelly – you snuck in on me! Enjoy All Body Cardio! Yeah, I guess it was in the stars that I would preorder. :p Have fun with the yard work!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...with your next 2 busy weeks, I think winging it is a very good plan! Don't over stress yourself. You are watching the same season of Dexter that I did. I rooted for Dexter all the time..(I watched that actor on Six Feet Under). Rudy is quite interesting...:).. Yes, I always get a deep tissue massage, but my MT does do the "Hot stone" one too, I just have never tried it.

Kath...the massage was great! Thanks for the Osprey info. Enjoy your workout.

Wendy...congrats on the new shoes! The massage was great...sure helped with the DOMS. Sounds like you and DH are having fun bowling. Enjoy IntervalX+ later.

Wendi...we have had the deer come in for many years and eat something! I get mad for a bit, but what is the point...:)..Good job on the run!

Shelly..the massage was great and very well needed. I was most annoyed with Amy's customer service as they never answered my email...I won't order anything of hers right now, I will check with Collage maybe in a couple of months. Enjoy All Body Cardio and you run later. Are you planting anything or just yard maintenance?

Christine...I will let you know how the flight changes go. I will call them today. KenpoX with weighted gloves is quite a workout. I remember a guy (maybe here) saying he would put on weighted gloves and ankle weights for KenpoX!! Yeow! Yes, aren't we lucky to get to vote AGAIN!! Speaking of that, I wonder how long the Clinton/Obama thread will last in the OD....:)

Doreen...Good luck with the 20K!! Let us know how it goes.

Posh...HI! Thanks for checking in as a busy cheetah...:)

Jackie...sorry about your massage not being quite complete. I would have a hard time having to change massage therapist's. This girl is the best I have had (if you like deep muscle!). I hope the 2 hour one you have scheduled is much better! So are you doing a P90X+ rotation?

Judy...the trail run sunday was nice. We didn't see anyone else running or biking, but say some geese and goslings and some mallards and her babies. I always enjoy my mondays away from work...:)

Gloria...I bet the deer love your leftover sslad fixings. I don't think its bad to feed some of the wild life, just not the foxes or raccoons! You might have bruised a rib from coughing. I agree with your parapro and give it a few days. But if the pain intensifies you might want to check with a Doctor sooner.

I am doing a pyramid workout with my lower body and then PlyoX. We might get some rain. I hope to get in some yard work and house work too.

Have a great day...:)

Good morning Cheetahs!

Wendy - Sorry for the funk! Glad the workout and new shoes helped. I'm having a problem finding a good doorway to put my pull up bar. Some are taller than others. It fit perfectly at my old house. DB will be over tomorrow. Hope he will have time to get it up for me. I'm sure only having to do one round of P90X+ made all the difference. Definitely didn't feel as beat up. Great job bowling! Knocked the rest of that funk out, huh? :)

Christine - Oh, yeah, major DOMS for you. LOL!! You do have nice cities to visit for the job! Love them all! Enjoy your rest day! I don't put so much into that HR monitor either but I do still use it. I download the workouts to the polar website. Glad not using it is working for you. Voting once is truly enough for me.

Judy - Did you add a few extra calories with Alwyn?

Gloria - Glad you're happy with the new principal. Hope the pain is nothing serious. Going to the doctor?

Wendi - Sounds like a beautiful and relaxing day with SO. You needed that! Never have been a SATC fan but may go and see the movie. Great run today!

Cathy - Understand about school keeping you busy right now. Another couple of weeks and you can take it a little easier I hope. Good luck with the NB exam.

Kath - This is my first time doing P90X+. I've done P90X a couple of times. BIL did a flower bed for me yesterday. Hope I don't kill anything.

Shelly - I'm not at that point yet where I find yardwork relaxing. One day though! :) I have my pull up bar already. I just haven't gotten DB to put it up for me at the new house. Been going through the house looking at the doorways to see where I can put it. The pull ups and push ups got me in P90X but I can do them. Have fun with your workout today.

Carole - Kenpo X with ankle weights! OUCH!! I only go for the DT massages now. I want to feel like I've been worked on. Yes, I'm tweaking the P90X+ rotation a little but I plan on doing it for the month at least. Have a good workout! Hope you can get in that yard work.

I did Interval X+ and 15 minutes of sprints. Finished with GBG stretch. Had intentions of only do 20 minutes of IX+ but wanted to see what the entire workout was like. I'll probably do part of the cardio workouts and add running this week. Next, week I'm thinking I might alternate between the cardio and running. Will see how it goes. I have some nice UB and core DOMS from yesterday's workout.

Have a terrific day!

Jackie

Carole – I’m still debating on whether I’m even voting or not. There is really only one measure I care about, and I’m pretty sure it will pass anyway (it’s a local one for our school district). Golub is running against Pelosi – that’s kind of funny. And then there are the Eminent Domain bills which are very confusing. I’m more upset that we’re struggling to balance the daggone budget in the state and we’re having yet ANOTHER election – why couldn’t it be done in Feb when we voted on the Presidential election? Stupid waste! I was thinking about adding ankle weights, but holy cow I’m glad I didn’t. I cannot even cough or laugh it hurts too badly! I guess I need to keep a kickbox workout in my rotation weekly! The Clinton/Obama thread is pointless – Clinton will step aside tonight. It’s all over the new. Just created to cause tension on the OD forums.

Jackie – I’m with you on the voting once thing. It’s so crazy. I am enjoying my rest day, big time! I don’t think I could workout to save my life. Did you like IX+?

Jackie....not sure I would try KenopX with ankle weights myself!! I only get DT massages too. PlyoX was tough...but I did enjoy it. I might get out into the yard yet!

Christine...I did get my Chicago trip changed (unless the airline changes it again!!) Now I will land in Chicago at 11:58 AM on Oct 11, so I will be happy to wait for you...:)..We voted (thanks to Absentees) but I am with you on the uselessness as this could have been done in Feb! So you think Hilary will step aside tonight? Glad you are enjoying your rest day.

Got my workout done and need some breakfast!

Oh cool Carole!! I get in right around there, don't I? I think I get in at 12:30. We'll be able to catch the EL and I'll bet our hotel will have our room ready. If not we'll crash Cathy's room! :p

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and the good luck wishes for the race! You are all so knowledgeable and inspiring.

Doreen

Good Afternoon Girls.

Well, I came home from work, ate lunch and took a nap. I was exhausted. Now I have to get ready to head out to the gym before going up to my mom's house tonight. Yes, I'm making it work after all since it's only a 20 min work out. ;)

This being said, I have no time for personals. I need to be ready to roll at 3:30 and it's after 3 already!

I'll catch up tonight when I get home!

:* :* :*

Christine....now crashing at Cathy's room sounds cool!!!...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/friends1.gif[/img]

Doreen...I hope you will check in here anytime!!

I did get some yard work done. DH had a tree cut (dead oak) in the front. He had cut it up but not moved the wood. Oh boy, I got to move the cut up logs except for the real big ones that I knew would just tweak my back. EEEEWWWW I saw about 4 of those vile potato bugs!!! I usually squish on sight but I was good and left them alone....they are so darn ugly...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/no-no.gif[/img]

Hey!

I wrote a reply and thought I posted it. It disappeared.

Christine- I just sent my DB Boston restaurant info Here is a copy:

The best calamari is at a place called the Daily Catch. It has no atmosphere whatsoever but the food is awesome. There is a place called Saraceno, I am not sure how to spell it but it is across from the Daily Catch and on the same side as Mike's pastry shop. ( Mikes has the best canolli and long lines to get them). On the same street is a place nearer to the subway that is on the corner as you get to the north end from the subway. I forget the name but the food is great. This is on the opposite side from Saraceno.

Lastly, if you are in Beacon Hill near Cheers, there is a great little place on Charles Street.You will see it if you walk up Charles stree from Beacon; it has great specials and a great contemporary italian menu.

GTG sorry to post and run!

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.picturetrail.com/jafitmama

Hi Cheetahs!

I just wanted to let y'all know how my appointment with my doctor went. They measured my oxygen level and it was 99/100. Then he did a pulmonary function test and he said my levels looked fine. He thinks that maybe the shortness of breath was caused by my high blood pressure meds, so he has put me on something else. I'll keep you posted as to if my breathing while running improves.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. You all are very special (but of course you all know that...you are runners :D)

Hey Cheetahs!

I am too busy for personals and will be for the rest of the work week, sorry! I will do what I can for now. The lottery for NYC is tomorrow, and I will be with NO Internet until 9 pm! I gave Andy the link and will be calling him while I am on the island to check it for me. He is busy though, and I may have to wait until I am at home in the evening. Cross your fingers and toes! :) I already told my kids to do so! :) Thank you for the words of advice re: my pain. I am still feeling it. When I woke up this morning it was VERY less intense, but progressed as I coughed a little throughout the day. UUGH! I am so sick of this!!! I will check in when possible. Take care all and have fantastic workouts! I will be thinking of you all!

Good evening ladies!

The usual blah, blah, blah at work so let me just jump right into personals...

Shelly - How'd the yardwork and run go? Now why would you wait until the afternoon heat set in to go for that run :p? Oh, that's right, cuz you're used to it being a million degrees in the shade lol! Ya see, though, the one avantage that I have here is that if I go up a hill it means I've eventually got to go back down and that's when the afterburners kick in }(! I actually think flat is harder in some ways.

Christine - LMAO! WOW, that's some DOMS!!!! Ouchie!! I'm glad you took today to rest. Had to roll my eyes about voting situation out there...too funny, although rather annoying. I hope your experiment sans HRM goes well.

Carole - Glad you had a wonderful massage yesterday! Oooh, that's a frier for sure...LB *and* PlyoX :eek:, WOW! PLUS the heavy lifting in the yard??? You were wise to not try to move the real big logs. What's the point in straining something doing *that*?

Jackie - If you weren't a big fan of SATC before the movie may drag a little for ya. I was a leetle disappointed that it was overly Carrie-centered and had more to do with the clothes (some were good some were way, way, way over the top!) than with furthering character development/storyline. But that's JMHO. Sounds like you have a great plan for the next week. Hope you find a good spot for your pull up bar.

Doreen - I'm so sorry I missed you this morning! Where are my manners?!?! Welcome! I would be very interested to hear your race report...sounds like a beautiful and challenging course. You'll rock it!!

Wendy - Busy lady! I hope you had a good visit with your mom.

Judy - Mmmmmm, canoli :9 :9! Oh that was just plain mean :p!

Tammy - I was MIA when you posted so I never got to give you a great big welcome!!!! Glad to hear that all of your results were normal. I hope the med change helps you out! Look forward to hearing from ya.

Gloria - Oh, I'll turn myself into a human pretzel for you tomorrow...good luck! Also, good luck getting through the next couple of weeks of school...it must be absolutely crazy for you.

I've really got to pour myself into the shower then into bed. I'm crashing pretty hard now. And people wonder why I never watch TV *shrugs*. I'm either here, chatting with you guys, or asleep. The funny thing is I don't mind it that way in the least :7! Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.