::::CHEETAHS::::Sunny Sunday!

gwd

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

I'm sorry I didn't get back here last night. It was a very loooooooooong day at work and I'm expecting the same for today and tomorrow. In fact, today has to be a rest day because we have a *very* early morning hay delivery. I WILL get back on track, I WILL!!!! I was making some nice progress and was down 3 lbs just before I went vacay but I'm certainly not going anywhere near a scale for the next two weeks until I get my act together. Between vacay and people bringing in chocolate for Vday gifts it hasn't been pretty x(.

Okay, I have to vent about one thing for a second. The people who brought the chocolate for everyone are the mother and daughter (who I love dearly!) who are on Jenny Craig! So, of course their perfect idea is to bring a gift that the trainer should NOT even think about eating (overweight), the girl I work with gives up ALL sweets for Lent, and they know that I have to really watch what food is around me. WTH?!?!? How about just giving me the money that you owe me for picking up some feed for their horse more than a month ago and the loooong overdue tips that they have yet to throw our way from the last horse show...SHEEESH!!!! Okay, I feel a bit better now, thanks.

Cathy - Oh, interesting that you got a call from your stylist. Did she catch wind that you weren't satisfied or did she call you out of the blue? It sounds like you had a nice day yesterday...you definitely need a little time with the hours you've been putting in on the NB. Actually, the foot is feeling fantastic! In fact, that HM is still in the back of my mind (albeit waaaay in the back)...although I would have preferred another two weeks or so. I've been kind of jogging around certain areas of the farm and it's felt wonderful.

Lori - LOL I actually used to call DM "Dread Max" but I've garnered a new appreciation for it lately. So what did you end up doing for a workout yesterday?

Carole - I hope you enjoyed every minute of your little getaway!

Wendy - Thank you so much sweetie! You know, I *might*, just *might* consider that 10 miler with how my foot has been feeling the last few days. I'd have to play that by ear but it could happen :). Sooo, are you going skiing today?

Judy - Nice to hear that DD is safe and sound...you must be relieved. I need to put together a serious weight/damage control rotation with little to no impact in the cardio department. I'm thinking lots of KB (maybe some step?) and muscle endurance workouts. I just need to get it down on paper and then COMMIT!!!! No excuses!

Lorie - Let me get this straight...you did Bosu Blast AND B&G on NO food and SORE legs :eek: :eek:!?!?! Ane here I thought you were one of the sane Cheetahs :p! W O W!

Christine - Oh, it sounds like you had a lovely time yesterday! I completely agree about actually appreciating the smaller portion sizes at the more exclusive restaurants. I had to LOL about jeans pockets ending up half way down your thighs bedause I have the EXACT same problem!! Trying on jeans has been a bit of a farce lately for me. I can't find ANYTHING that fits as well as my Old Navy's from 3 years ago and, of course, they don't make them like that anymore. The pairs that I own are trying to hold their own but are starting to surrender at this point. Glad you're enjoying your KB workouts!

Dallas - Congrats to the boys on the victories! Nice run yesterday! I'm sorry about your continuing neck issues. I wish I knew what advice to give you other than to listen to your body. You'll know what you can and cannot do.

Jackie - I hope you had a good time at the wedding yesterday!

YIKES...gotta run or I'll be late to work! I hope to see you guys tonight. Have a great day!

Morning, cheetahs!

I was up at 3 this morning, got up for awhile and putzed on the computer, but managed to drop back for a couple of hours of zzzzz’s. Yesterday turned out to be an unintentional all day sloth-fest. After lunch and shopping, I crashed from the lack of sleep and fig’d a good hour’s nap would do the trick. Well, I didn’t really wake up. Tried a couple of times but could not. So, it was a complete rest day in all senses of the word, and to be perfectly frank, it felt WONDERFUL.

I didn’t return the cleansing cream yesterday. Just didn’t want to deal. I do think it was good that the stylist called, but I’m still not sure what I want to do on that. However, I’m over it in that I’m not pissed anymore. Thanks for letting me vent about it.

Time to catch up on personals…

Lorie :: Helluva workout for someone who was feelin’ lazy in the AM. (See, this is where we might not be twins…*lol*…You busted arse and I slept all day. *lol*)

Christine :: You nailed my feelings pretty much. I just don’t think I trust her professional judgment anymore. My hair is definitely NOT oily. It’s whatever they’ve been putting in my hair. She should’ve recognized the mistake and done the right thing. She was too lazy to fix it properly and instead turned it on the client. Not only that, but once she had me second-guess myself, she pushed the product on me. And that’s just shady…*shrugs* You know, after going to her for many years, we had a sort of friendship, and this just felt like a violation of that. It doesn’t make the Richter scale in the grand scheme of life, but it is bothersome to be played like that by someone you trusted…Anyway, movin’ on! :) Good job resisting the (very cute sounding) shoes!! I tried some decent jeans on in Old Navy a couple of weeks ago but didn’t buy. Want to lose a few more lbs. and then reward myself. I thought the cut was similar to Lucky’s. Enjoy today’s hike.

Jackie :: How was the wedding?…At first, I thought I would give her another chance. Then I decided no. Now that she called, well, I’m not sure. But I’m still leaning toward no. Mistakes get made, but instead of turning it around on the client, own up and fix it or cut them a price break. Then it’d have been no big deal at all.

Wendy :: I’m not running enough this winter to do a 10-miler next month, but I’m sure we’ll find a race or two in common this season. I am definitely ready for Killington…looking forward to it. Thanks on the offer but no way any other weekend trips are possible for me right now. Have fun, though! I’ll be thinking of you.

Dallas :: Congrats to DS’s team and good luck to DD’s today…At this point, I wouldn’t send the letter anymore, even if I decide not to go back. I’ll talk to her at some point, probably.
I would say if you know you’re going to have to modify a lot of the X on account of the injury right now, then doing an alternate rotation to get your neck feeling better again makes sense. The regular adjustments and massage plan sound good, too.

Wendi :: I wouldn’t let yourself get too worked up about the chocolate gifts. My co-teacher and I are on WW and talk about food/diet/working out regularly. She gave me a baggie of chocolates for V’Day. I ate a few pieces and will give the rest away. Sure, she’s well aware that that’s the last thing I need right now, but on the other hand, life’s short. It’s nice to be thought of, period…The stylist called out of the blue, her own guilt talking to her, I suppose. Great news about your foot. Do you still think it was something other than PF?

Today will clearly have to involve a make-up marathon workout session of some kind. Will post it later after I *do* it.

Have a great day! BBS...

ET fix a typo and a broken link

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Good morning cheetahs! Well, missed yesterday.... and it was Carole's birthday too!!! Of ALL the days to miss posting:eek: :eek: :eek:

CAROLE- PLEASE forgive me!! You are such an amazing confident beautiful inspiration to me. I hope your Birthday was a very special one for you. DH and I visited Ashland a long time ago for the Shakespeare festival.... loved it! We also have great memories of rafting and fishing on the Rogue river.

Cathy- Interesting story re: your ordeal with your stylist. Sounds like exactly what I would have done in that I also very much avoid direct confrontation.... too much I'm afraid! I think your stylist spent a restless sleepless nite knowing that she blew it and offended you and now is risking losing your valuable business. I think all she was doing was a very natural tendency to cover our a$$. Any of us can understand in our own businesses when dealing with the lay public we are the pros and it is hard to admit when a mistake has been made. If this has been occuring alot I'd say send that letter but considering it's been generally a good relationship you have had she is worth giving another chance too. Now that you've cooled down and can think about it rationally you can think about how to word your response when you return the product. If she is smart she wont continue with the defensiveness... the customer is always right!!

Wendi- Hiya working girl! I find it amazing that you still have to work so hard in the dead of winter. I would think in your business things would slow down considerably. Re; the chocolate gifts. I find it puzzling too that they would give such a thing since they know your preferences but many people lack that kind of insight.... you'd be amazed! Most of my friends/family would never dream of giving me such a gift.... it would be a waste. But there are some who do. Just chalk it up to being those types who just don't put any thought into gifts and give whatever is traditional or easy.
BTW, I'd bet my aunt fanny that you have a killer bod and aren't at all overweight and these people gave you chocolates cuz they feel you can "afford it"!!

That's all I have time for today x( Sat nite at work was non stop craziness. This job is just killing me!! Sorry.... I promise I wont digress into whining about work. Well, I got in a good 7 miles TM run with Itread# 14 and later did 4DS KB/legs.
For today it'll be more 4DS... BC + Bi/Tri. Then DH and I go out shopping for moving material. I started yard clean up yesterday and will continue today. Later will be an hour on the EXT!

tata

ShellyC

okay, at this point, i am so far behind that i am just going to start fresh.

wendi-i AM a sane cheetah...i swear! i don't know what's up with me lately but for a while i have been doing crazy workouts. i just love how i feel when i'm working out. although, now that i have my HRM, i am seeing that i am burning an average of about 800-900 kcals a day and that's probably too much. i just really enjoy it. it's killing me to take a rest day when i don't feel like i need it, but i promised a friend of mine that i would take it easy today. btw, i agree with you about the owed money over sweets!

cathy-nope, i think the twin thing still stands. yes, i busted arse, then was on the couch reading people and oygen for the rest of the day. only got up to shower and go to dinner where i proceeded to eat an entire serving of fajitas! of course, after that, i had to have something sweet so when i got home i hit the PB M&M's! insomnia sucks, doesn't it? i hate it when i am up and wide awake and then when i finally get tired, i have to get up and go to work!x( btw...your stylist shoudl offer you more than just a complimentary blowout!

shelly-feel free to vent! i am so sorry you had a bad night at work. i have a good friend who is a nurse and she says the nursing shortage really compromises patient care. i am amazed at all you do!

carole-i hope you had a wonderful birthday. you deserve it and more!!! isn't eoin's qoute great?! i just love that guy!!!

wendy-sorry your meal last night wasn't good. i HATE when i go out then what i get sucks. sounds like you had a good time, though!

judy-soooooo glad DD arrived safely!!!

christine-okay, you HAVE to stop talking about the kettlebells or i am going to have to strip cathy of her title of "ultimate enabler" and bestow it upon you! *holds up magic wand*

jackie-hope you had fun at the wedding!

dallas-so did you do bosu blast? i really like that w/o although yesterday i was thinking, DON'T say mambo again!!! i want to be DONE!!! it's a real calorie shredder for the time put in (at least that's what my HRM says).

so, today might be a rest day. i don't feel like i "need" it but i promised a friend i would take a day off a week. plus, i have tomorrow off, so i will just make up for it then!!! }( }( }( i downloaded iClimb boot camp with keith and grace and i definitely want to try it. if it's anything like circuit circus, i'll be psyched! i just like all the moving around and no time to get bored!!!

i am about to go run some errands. bbl! MWAH!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_7_100.gif

I have to do a drive by post as well! I will be back later with more. I was horrible yesterday! We went to Half Moon Bay and I indulged in Calamaria (fried) and fries, then came home and had more chocolate than I had planned (I can never eat just one piece)! We did have a great time at Half Moon Bay - took the dogs and let them run on the beach. They loved it! There were a couple of labs there, too and Jimmy had fun chasing the labs. It was fun. Yesterday I ended up doing ASCII and Kettlebells - that 20 pounder makes a HUGE difference - surprised me how much of a difference! I'm feeling it in my shoulders and hips. Today is a trail run, which I have to get ready for now. Have a great day - I will be back later with personals!

Quick check-back to report my workout: 4DS Ba&Bi, chinups/pullups, Stott Pilates Intense Sculpt (which is 25 min. and uses a band), and 30 min. on the EXT. I actually wish I hadn't wasted my time with the Pilates tape. I'm unsure what to make of it, but I don't think "intense" is what comes to mind. I really do need to shower up and begin working on NB material, or I'd add something else.

I returned the cleansing shampoo without event this morning (stylist wasn't in) and ran some other errands, too. The days seem to fly lately.

Shelly :: Oh, I mentioned in my post ^^^ to Dallas, I don't intend to send the letter. It wasn't nasty, just matter-of-fact. Thanks for your feedback on the issue...You mentioned in a recent post that your position when you transfer to Philly would be changing. Does that mean that you wouldn't be solely in critical care? Sorry it's been a bear for you lately. ETA: I agree with you on the chocolate giving...I get A LOT of it as a teacher...but it's an easy and cheap way to make a small gesture, so I just take it at face value. Even misguided thoughts are better than no one thinking of you at all, IMO. :)

Lorie :: Glad to see ya up and about on Facebook. :7 How's the dissertation coming along?

Christine :: hope you enjoyed your trail run. Oh, I love calamari. Fries, too.

All right, time to go blow the stink off and fry my brains.

Wonder how Ms. Wendy's doing out there on the slopes!!

Hiya Cheetahs!

I think I need to change my name to "Sleepy Cheetah" LOL! I really don't know what has gotten into me. I've been sleeping in the last 4 days. :eek: I like getting the cardio done while the kids are still sleeping. Even though dh is home they come to me for help/questions. Anyway, I got in Bosu Blast before we left for the game. I'd like to get in some legs before the day is done. Normally this would be a rest day, but since I slacked on Friday had to make up. :)

Cathy ~ IA about the pilates, although I don't have that particular one. I'm always disappointed when I do pilates....except for MTV Pilates. Do you think you'll switch stylists? Good luck with your NB work. Thanks about the kids and their games. :)

Christine ~ I bet the 20# made a difference. Not ready for that increment yet. I have added my platemates to my KB though. That worked out well. Have fun on the trails! Yeah, this was not a great eating weekend. I did much better on the tournament weekend. I was more prepared with healthy snacks for me and the kids. Oh well. :(

Lori ~ ha ha on the "mambo" Not again!!! I didn't feel that way today, but I know exactly what you mean. ;-) I was having a "blast" this AM. :D Can't wait to hear your reviews of iClimb BC. Sounds like a goody! Enjoy your rest day!

Shelly ~ You're still getting in some great workouts! Way to go! On top of yard work and packing!?! :eek: Sorry work has been so tough. :(

Hi...to the rest of the Cheetahs. Better go work on this house a bit.

Oh, thanks ladies for the advice about workouts and my neck. I was going along just fine and then BAM! UGH!!! ;( I'm just worried I'll re-aggravate it.

ETA: had to fix a lot of typos

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

Hi cheetahs!!

Just got home a bit ago and had a lovely time! Thank you all for your B-day wishes, you are all so sweet!

We got to Ashland about 4:00 yesterday. Very nice room and my DH wanted a nap before we went out. Unfortunately the restaurant we wanted to go to was closed til March 6th!! But we had no problem compromising with another place. The food was great. When we went back to the hotel we had some Almond champagne and then the dessert I had wanted to try. OMG...Philadelphia Cream Cheese now makes a cheesecake filling you can buy in a tub. I thought it might be good as a dip for graham crackers...OMG! (I said that already right?) It was sooooooooo good but yes very rich so we did NOT have a lot. Sadie even got just a bit...:)...she was such a good dog. I am amazed how well she adjusts to a change of setting. This morning as I stretched, DH went and had breakfast (he might have tried everything the hotel offered!!). I ran a bit down from the hotel and found a pavement trail along a river...cool. DH went too and walked Sadie and himself as I ran out and back, about 5.8 miles and boy was it cold! I think the getaway was good for me and DH as we just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. A very nice Birthday for me...:)...

I'll be back for personals...

I just logged in to say .....

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLE!!!!
:7 :7 :7

I'll be back later for personals - trying to catch up around here at home but I didn't want to miss Carole today!

Happy Sunday, Cheetahs!

POSH...

Cathy...thanks, we didn't take any pics but had a great time. I did have a couple of Ultra's too! I have absolutely NO DOUBT your stylist called because of the guilt she felt. And rightly so!! I know looking for a new stylist is tough, but it sure seems to me this one does not give a ####. Glad you returned the cleansing cream without incident.

Cristine..thanks, you say the nicest things. The weekend was great...:)...How about a Safeway for Quorn? Or if you go to the Quorn site, you put in your zip code and they tell you the store near that sell their products. WOW...a 20 lb kettelbell!

Dallas...glad to hear you neck is feeling better. Ahh, that is so sweet about Friendly Cheetah...smiling...:). What about a P90X style rotation using one of Cathe's weight workouts? Hope you had a good trail run.

Wendy..I did use weighted gloves with Tracey's workout, although it didn't seem to help me. I do hope the workout grows on you.

Wendi...sorry about the chocolate fiasco!! I think I would rather have the owed money myself! I also have no doubt you will get back on track...:)

Shelly...well of course I forgive you!! Not that I need to as you did nothing wrong..:). Thank you for your B-day wishes and very kind words...ditto. Ashland has always been a fav place for me. So sorry about your busy work night. You can vent here anytime! I think this move will be so good for you. Good workouts.

Lorie...thanks, had a blast! Good idea for a rest day as you can't break a promise..:)

I am off to chill and force down an Ultra...:D...

Yay! Carole's back! :7

Carole :: Sounds like a lovely time away w/ DH & Sadie. Glad you enjoyed your b'day weekend. And ohhhh man, I'm such a sucker for anything cheesecake. I can imagine how heavenly a treat that was...That is pretty much what I'm thinking, too, on the stylist issue.

Dallas :: I may have to fight you for the Sleepy Cheetah title. :7 My sleep patterns have been totally erratic of late! So, are you making progress staying on the Bosu with the Blast workout?...I saw the MTV Pilates...what about that one do you like?...I still have WP Buns & Thighs and Ab Scuplting I need to try...At this point, I am thinking I will go to a different salon/stylist. She may have felt bad about it after the fact, but I think I need to go somewhere where I'll receive better attention, maybe where the stylist isn't too good to shampoo the clients' hair. *shrugs*

Posh :: hey there! We miss ya. Hope all is well.

Wendy texted me a little while ago that they'd stopped at a diner but that she had FUN today. Yippee! Another ski bunny in-the-making.

I spent my afternoon writing like hell and feel good about the progress made with one of my portfolios. But I think I have to give the ol' brains a rest for the night. I will settle in with my WW magazine and one of the two books I've started reading.

Have a great night!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

I'm not getting much cleaning done! Should I be Sloth Cheetah instead?!? LOL! Well, dd and I played cards, then the boys joined. :) I then got a neck massage from my dh!! :eek: :eek: That felt wonderful. Now I'm all relaxed. However, I still think I'll get in GSL floor after I post here.

Wendi ~ I'm sorry I was getting paged and I forgot to post to you earlier. I post in reverse order when I'm doing personals. Thanks about the kids. Maybe you could freeze the chocolates for a reward later when you're back on track???

Cathy ~ Yes!! I do much better staying on that thing!!!! ;-) I was so determined to get it. It's such a fun workout! Those abs are even getting better. :) I modified when she has you in the supine position. I did more V-sits instead...just for my neck's sake. Well, the MTV Pilates just seemed more challenging then the other pilates workouts I own. You know another good one was Janis Saffell's (sp?) Brand New Butt and Pilates. I think that was the name of it. I won't be using either of them for awhile. I can send them so you can try them??? Want to fight over "Sleepy Cheetah"???!??! LOL! I even was sleep walking the other night. :eek: IA about the stylist esp. since you're a good tipper!!! She should have definitely re-washed your hair w/o even asking, IMO. :(

Carole ~ Sounds like you had a wonderful time! You even got a run in too!! Good for you. :) Thanks for that link for PF for the neck. I have the book now. I plan on adding the e cises for the neck. I know it says first thing in the morn, but I'll try them out before I go to bed. Well, since I never did a P90X rotation how do I modify using Cathe? I know you'll know. :) Christine was going on the trail run....I wish!! ;-) It's nasty out there. At least, it's not snowing yet. :)

Hi Posh!

**See** you in the morning!!!

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

Hello Dear Friends…

Whew! It’s been a whirlwind for me and the coming week should be just as busy as it is my last 4 days at work then I transfer to the other campus. Tomorrow I’m going up to Boreal (ski area about 40 minutes from here) to watch DD’s race and then ski with DS and DD after. First I will get in my UB workout though and I’ll count the skiing as my 40 minute run..lol. Let’s see new news is that I’m signed up for the Maui half marathon in September – DH and I are going for 5 days and I was pleased to find out I could use my American Airline miles on Hawaiian Airlines ….sweet deal. But I still check the Nike marathon site daily and as soon as they allow, I’ll be signing up for the Nike Half in October. Been a bit in denial today foodwise as Ben and Jerry knocked on my door and they brought with them some Cherry Garcia…..at least it was the LIGHT version…lol.

Wendi – So happy you were able to have a little R&R with SO. As for the chocolates -…hmmm I have that happen to me and if I really don’t want to eat them I just say thanks so much and then give them away. Sorry the mom and daughter owe you for the other things…sheesh, why do ppl think this is ok? I always paid my DD’s trainer on the spot and then some. Also, for Christmas we gave him gift certificates for restaurants we figured he’d like to take his gf out to along with the chocolate though…lol.

Cathy – Oh geez, hair dresser drama… been there, done that. I’m happy to read you returned the product. IMO if you decide to continue going to the same hair person, I would let her know straight up that you were a bit bothered about the oily hair incident and that next time you will expect her to wash out the crap that the assistant left in your hair in the first place and to NOT try to sell any more products to you unless YOU inquire about them. They must be getting a commission or something. Tell her if you wanted to be pushed into a product you’d go to the salon on a cruise ship!...lol. Geez, you must be the POSH cheetah going to a place that has a hair washing assistant…dang,…I still get my hair washed by the stylist….

Shelly – Sorry your work has been outta hand… my good friend/neighbor/running buddy is an ER nurse and I tell ya, I wonder how ya’ll do it! But thankfully for the rest of us you do! Also sorry to hear you’ll be leaving us west coast cheetahs but I am envious cuz sometimes I wish I was an east coast cheetah ….Will you still run the Nike marathon or half with all of us if you’re moving out yonder? sniff…sniff…

Lorie – IA about Christine and her enabling kettlebells chatter…lol. Hey, I tried out my Eionn Finn yoga and me thinks I like him. His routines really loosen up my legs and hips but I just laugh out loud at his silliness with the “licking the ice cream”, “mothers milk” “something nectar” etc…..he does have a decent soft spoken voice that does not annoy so that is good. I know everyone likes Bryan Kest but sheeeeets that guy doesn’t shut up! Me thinks it is my ADD that gets me so edgy trying to listen and focus but he just won’t pause his talking and it annoys the bajeepers outta me. Does anybody want my Brian Kest DVD’s? lol

Christine, my friend… sometimes it is OK to eat calamari and fries…lol. Just get up and move on tomorrow. You’ve done a FABULOUS job losing so far and I’m confident you won’t let a little fried stuff incident get in your way to future success! How’s our boy Jimmy? I hope he’s back to his superb self….oh, and yeah, will you quit enabling with the kettle bell talk? LOL! I actually LOOKED around for some “just to see” at our local Target and thankfully I didn’t see any….lol BTW, do check the Quorn website for a local supplier near you. Do you have a Bel Air or Safeway store? I’ve found Quorn products at both. I am so JEALOUS you have a Whole Foods so close by!

Dallas – maybe your weather is making it easier for you to feel sleepy? Sorry about your neck issues. When I have neck or back stiffness or aches I use some rub called SOMBRA natural pain relieving gel. www.sombrausa.com Got some from my massage person and I’ve used it on my hips, lower back and quads before my marathon and half- marathons I did last year – felt great….BTW – I am really liking the La Therapie facial products…well worth the $$$$.

Carole – Awe, I’m so glad you and DH had a wonderful time in Ashland – nice you had a good birthday! DH and I usually have a great time together when we get away. One of our “songs” is that “ooohhoooohhh you’re my best friend” by Queen and funny thing is that he had me come running to see the tv one day as the Carnival cruise commercial now plays that song with the ad for a cruise!...lol

Hello to all our other LOVELY Cheetahs! I hope your weekend was fabulous!

Better get off and get organized here for skiing tomorrow! OH yeah, can’t wait to hear about Ms Wendy Lou’s ski adventure!

Night everyone!

Thomasina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.