:::: CHEETAHS :::: sunday, may 6

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Good morning, my cheetah-licious friends :),

Another gloriously quiet Sunday morning here...already, the sun's out and the skies are blue...life is good. :)

Wendy :: I haven’t ordered the mat or any more iTreads – for now! ;) What about Coronas and some bingo?

Carole :: OK, I caved in and went to Karen’s site…can you tell me again which workout is the new one you have? I'm NOT buying it - it's just for future reference. *LOL* I do remember you did GWW, but that was an older one, so that can't be the one you're referring to.

Jackie :: yeah, I’d say you’re right ~ we are pretty much a lost cause. *LOL* I have a bit of a fear of dogs now after so many incidents while running. The scariest was being chased down by a Doberman who caught up to me and tried to swallow my hand. I was in Germany at the time and did not have my pepper spray. Luckily, the owner was outside and retrieved the dog right away. The guy tried to tell me he was just playing. Meanwhile, I’d about had a heart attack.

Christine :: know what you mean about Nadia…agree w/ you on that one. Enjoy the quiet time - it is nice for a change!

Thanks, ladies, for the congrats on dropping a size. It made my day yesterday!…Today I’ll be doing Back & Bi, abs, + a run.

I previewed the two yoga workouts yesterday – but not in their entirety. Both look tough and both start with vinyasas similar to YogaX. Power Yoga with Kristin McGee looks athletic and challenging. However, one thing irked me pretty much instanteously, and that is her constant unnaturally-wide (think Julia Roberts) smile. Every time she looks at the camera, there it is – that cheerleader-on-crack expression. Then, there’s Power Yoga for Athletes led by Adrienne Reed. In the opening credits, she is featured doing physically impossible yoga poses that seem more suitable for a circus act. This woman ain’t no joke. Even the warmup looks tough. I really like the look of the set and the diversity of the yoga practictioners – she’s got a ballet dancer, a couple of soccer players, a tennis player, etc. – all with varying body types and abilities. Though both of these DVDs have chapters, the chapters are not separate workouts (Power Yoga’s chapters are: Intro, Warmup, Workout, Cooldown—what’s the point?) and they don’t give you any time information or ability to mix & match anything. Cathe truly does spoil us, doesn't it?

~Cathy :)

Good morning ladies,

cathy- i love the new name for the cheetahs, lol. congrats again on such a wonderful reason to purchase new clothes:) . enjoy your workout today.

carole- i will definitely post a pic once i get the film processed. for whatever reason on my race days, we can never find the digital camera...;o(

christine-ok, i think you were able to change my mind, lol

shelly-c'mon girl, we are all anxiously awaiting for your race story!!

jackie- thanks so much! the longest i've ever ran was 6 miles. so i will really need to train for the 10k especially since it's next month...i am feeling a little intimidated.

today i am heading to the gym for legs and afterwards i am doing a 20 min. itread (can't remember what set) however it's all sprints!

have a wonderful day:)

Good morning Cheetahs!

Christine - Nadia is a tough little cookie. She kicks my butt every time. Jimmy is really growing. Can't wait to see new pics. I'll have to check out the "Fruitcakes" tune.

Cathy - A beautiful day here too. That was a scary incident with the Doberman. I wish owners would watch their dogs a little closer. There was a leash law sign posted all over the park but that didn't help. ITA that Cathe spoils us rotten. Hope you can enjoy the yoga workouts inspite of the big smile.:7

Sunny - You can always do the 10K just for fun and to see how well you do. I think you will do fine. Enjoy your workout.

Shelly - Yes, we're still anxiously awaiting.

I must get breakfast and get ready for church. Rest day for me.

Enjoy your day ladies!

Jackie

Good Morning Cheetah-Babes!:)

Cathy: OMG how could I forget to congratulate you on dropping a pant size!!! I realized I had forgotten to mention it in my last post when I was driving last night up to my friend's house...couldn't do anything about it at that point! LOL CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS! I know the feeling and it's WONDERFUL! Enjoy it and wallow in it and gloat about it because you deserve it!!!!:) :) :) Corona and Bingo sounds FAAAR more fun then Corona and Yoga! Hey! We can drink Corona while sitting in a yoga pose playing Bingo! LMAO! I am such a dork, ey? :p

Sunny: Have fun working legs and sprinting your behind off! Great combo for a workout! ITread also has a 30 min w/o that is all sprints. It is set 13 I believe if you are interested! Hey, when ya get a chance could you do me a favor and let me know which set you did today? I don't think I have it and want to check it out! ENABLE ME, BABY!}(

Jackie: The SS work out ARE quite long IMO as well. This is why I am excited to get the new shorter ones! I am hoping if I intermix short and long that I will be able to get through a rotation this time.

Carole: I am glad that you enjoyed your new work out. That always makes me happy when I buy a good one too. So did ya check out with that mat yet?? }(

Christine: I am going to have to see if my friend can join me for one of those runs. I am shy. I know I won't go to one by myself for the very first time.

So today is my rest day...WOOH! I weighed and measured today. I was happy with my weight and BMI as they both dropped BUT my BF and my measurements didn't thrill me. Oh well...you know I am on the verge of TTOM though so I think I am going to re-take everything when it's over. The last time I took measurements was post TTOM so it's only right that I wait, right? :)

DH, DS and I are heading to a local park. They have a small petting zoo there. I think DS will get a kick out of it. I think we are going to pick up sandwiches and have lunch there as well. That should be nice. The boardwalk amusements down the street from us are open on weekends now when the weather is nice so maybe we will hit them too. Should be a fun family day for us. :)

Dinner last night was nice. Just 2 good friends over good food talking and laughing. When we were done eating we went back to my friend's place and hung out for a while before I headed home. I got home about 1am. I was *TIRED* driving home...towards the end I was actually scared that I might fall asleep! :eek: NOT GOOD!

Oh and before I forget! When I checked my email this morning I got a message that said someone had commented on one of picture trail photos! It's a Catheite whom I've heard of but I don't think she posts much. She complimented me on my X results and said I've inspired her to pick up with her weight training again! Made me feel AWESOME!:)

Well, I think this is the end of my novel right here...LOL

I'll be back later to catch up on more personals.:)

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...it was a combo DVD, an older one Strong & Smooth moves plus the Streamlined workout. I was laughing as the 1st one is before implants and the 2nd one after..:). It was chaptered good. You can do any part of the workouts.

Sunny...enjoy your leg and iTread workout.

Jackie...I also run with Mace. One thing for me that held true is that the big dogs will scare the cr@p out of you but those little dogs...they BITE! Yes, I got bit by a little dog once, luckily he had had his rabies shots but he died about 2 months later..go figure? Enjoy your rest day and chruch.

Wendy...no, I have not checked out the mat yet..:)...I bet Joey will have a great time at the petting zoo. Sounds like a fun day for all of you.

Christine..hey I had a bottled Margarita yesterday too. It was a B&J one, and not bad. How was the Pirates movie? The KV workout was not really tough but seemed to fit the bill yesterday and I have slight DOMS in my core which I like.

Shelly!...come out....:)

I am going to do a 9-10 mile trail run today. It'll be nice to see how much the lake has come up if any...:)

Have a great day..

Sunny :: whoo, sprints after legs?? Rock on, you bada$$ mama!

Jackie :: it’s actually quite windy here today. Am gonna run some errands before I work out and see what it’s like out there. Not sure I’m in the mood to fight the wind, so I may opt to try out Sweatfest for the first time…I don’t think I’m put off easily by instructors’ quirks, but this smile is over-the-top. She’s smiling so hard, veins are popping out in her forehead! OK, so I guess I admit, one peeve I do have is when I am busting my butt sweating oceans and the instructor and his/her sidekicks are beaming ear-to-ear like they are loving every minute. Hopefully, I can block it out! :)...Enjoy your rest day!

Wendy :: thanks!! :) It does feel especially good since the scale ain’t budgin’ much these days… I LMAO when I read the Corona/yoga/bingo idea, so I guess that makes me a dork, too, eh?…Yeah, I definitely think it makes sense to re-measure after TTOM…Glad you had fun last night – that’s the bad part about driving alone late at night – maybe next time, make a Wawa java pitstop…Sounds like a fun day in the park today…And that’s AWESOME that someone commented on your pics and has found inspiration through your success. I am sure that is going to happen a lot more often when you finish up the PT cert and start working w/ clients.

Carole :: That is amusing about the implants…Enjoy today’s trail run!

As mentioned to Jackie above, it's windier here than I thought. So, I'm off to run some errands, beat the crowds, and will decide afterward whether or not to run. I may opt for TS's Cardio Sweatfest instead.

BBL!
Cathy :)

Hello to all my fabulous cheetahfriends. Sorry to keep youze guys in suspense... it was a long day yesterday and I never got near the computer.

Well, this course continues to defeat mex( It is regarded as one of the most difficult in the country and runners are told they can expect to add 15 minutes on to whatever they would normally run on the HM. Well, that is exactly what I continue to dox( I ended up with a time of 2:05 which is pretty much what I did last year. I was hoping to get under 2 hrs on this $%%#@&^ course! I gave it my all and trained as well as I could, it just wasn't in the cards for me this year. I have recovered from my injuries to the point where I was last year about this time but haven't progressed beyond that,
maybe I never will, but I'll keep trying!:)

Anyway, at the finish line I was pretty spent!! It was great though that I had my DH, parents, twin sister, and many friends there for support! Nothin better:7 Okay, next year!!!!!

We went out for a late breakfast/brunch afterwards with friends and later we were downtown for the Cinco de Mayo festival.... a fun but tiring day to be sure.

I'll be back for personals!

ShellyC

Hiya! Back again! You guys are the greatest!!!

Cathy- aka "the size 6 fox":* Congratulations!!!! It is such a milestone when you drop a size!! I see a clothes shopping frenzy coming up}( Nice job yesterday with your itrain outdoor run!! I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the preview of the yoga vids!
I have a power yoga vid by Rodney Yee that I have yet to try, I've been so concentrating on this race.... this week for sure!

SunnyD- WTG on your 5k! That is an awesome improvement in your time!!!! :7 :7 :7 Let us know if you get your pic in the paper!
Don't fret about your upcoming 10k.... it really isn't that much more difficult at all. I think you will find it a very comfortable distance and a lot of fun!! Sounds like you have a helluva leg workout day:eek:

Carole- My goodness, I really started a paella talk going! It's my DH's specialty... he is Italian American although it's a Spanish dish. It is saffron rice with seafood and chicken in it basically,
although the traditional dish uses rabbit. Thanks for the review of the KV vid! I may try out the GWW workout today if I have time.
Sounds like you are back up to doing your usual long runs for Sunday.
Hope it goes well for you!

Christine- Uh oh... Jimmy has discovered "the bed":eek: :eek: :eek: LOL
He is putting on the lbs fast!!! Good healthy pup you have there!
Cant wait to see more pics! I think that is awesome that your new company has group bike rides!! So far it is sounding like the perfect place for you.

Jackie- Fantastic job yesterday with your 10+ mile run!! I've frequently been inspired by songs that come up during difficult parts of a run. I wore my iPod yesterday and used a playlist with all my favorites.... didn't help much thoughx(
You're going to be just fine on your 10k next weekend I'm sure!!
You've definitely put in the training for it:7 That's great that you've inspired your DBF to give the 5k a go!!! Have a great rest day!

Wendy- How nice that you inspired somebody with your X photos on picture trail.... although I can easily see why!!! Hey, if it is right before TTOM I would definitely take any measurements you get with a huge grain of salt!! You're looking buff and fabulous, that's all that counts. Sounds like you have a relaxing and fun family day planned :)

I think that about catches me up. I'm actually feeling pretty well this morning.... no major soreness:) So it's time for a good sweaty hard workout}( Today will be BM2 and 45 minutes on the elliptical:7 Tonight it's back to work.

Take care everyone and thank you so much for your support! My next race will be in New Jersey:7 :7 :7 :7 in June. I'll be doing the Sheehan classic (a 5 miler) on the 16th and the Pine Beach 5k on the 24th. I am terribly excited to be meeting up with Wendy and Cathy!!!

Later

ShellyC

cheetahs,

so far no workoutx( . ds and dh woke up before i could run out of the house and dh decided to go to the early church service. he now has to go run an errand but wants me to wait for him to go to the gym. hopefully he will stay motivated because i know when i wait til late on a sunday i loose mine:(

wendy- the itread i mentioned above was from set 16. i looked at it again and it does have incline changes. sounds really intense, yet fun}( . ENABLING has begun, lol. i already have the itread you mentioned, just have yet to do it. good job with your weight and BMI!!

shelly- yay!! sounds to me like you did an awesome job!! you are just a true, blue inspirational cheetah. i really admire your tenacity. thanks for the boost re: the 10k. if you think i can do it than i know i can!

jackie- you and your dbf are going to have so much fun. how great that you are able to get him to run with you. i am still trying to get mine to join in the fun.

cathy- last week i did the same workout as today. tough yet fun. i am betting you will get those karen voight workouts soon..lol. i just bought an outdoor itread because of you...hehehe

carole- hehehe re: the implants story.

ladies, i just got 3 more itrains...sheesh.

Back from errands/shopping…After yesterday’s fitting room success, I got ahead of myself and decided to try on swimsuits today….er, nooooo. This cheetah is NOT quite ready for bikini prime-time yet! *LOL*

Shelly :: Sorry to hear you so narrowly missed your goal…BUT I hope you’re not beating yourself up too much…that course sounds killer!…AND you do have to factor in your injury – if you hadn’t had to recuperate from that, you’d probably be where you wanted to be for this year. But great attitude – I’m sure you’ll get ‘em next year!! If anybody can, it’s you…Oh, I did go on a bit of a spree yesterday. }( heh heh heh

OK, Wendy, just checked out the Pine Beach 5K…I think Shelly may be trying to kill us….*LOL* (I like flat courses designed for wimps.) ;)

<<Course Description:
The Start
The course starts at the base of a relatively small hill, but don't take it lightly. It is very early in the race and you don't want to use a lot of energy too soon. It is better to start slower than your normal pace, you can "make up" the seconds later in the race, when you will be stronger.

Riverside Avenue
The first half-mile of the course is run along Riverside Avenue. Enjoy the view of the Toms River as you settle into your pace.

Tudor Avenue and Admiral's Circle - Mile Marker 1
As you turn away from the river, you will run down the quiet streets of Pine Beach. The first mile marker, and digital clock, are located as you round Admirals Circle. Check your pace and adjust accordingly.

Pennsylvania Avenue
Pennsylvania Avenue is a long (approximately one mile) flat stretch of the course. There is not a lot of shade on this stretch, so the water stop is a welcome site on a hot day. Make sure you thank the many volunteers.

Mile Marker 2
As you approach Pine Beach Elementary School on Pennsylvania Avenue, you will pass the second mile marker. A digital clock will let you know your time. Now is the time to start thinking about your PR.

Motor Road
As you turn off of Prospect Avenue, you will be on Motor Road heading back towards the river. Enjoy this slight downhill, which lasts about a quarter-mile. Now is a good time to pick up you pace slightly, but don't start your kick yet, there is still a lot of race left. The second waterstop is on Motor Road, so again make sure you are well hydrated. If you wait until you are thirsty to drink water, it is too late.

Riverside Avenue - Mile 3
With about a half-mile to the finish line, you will be running along the river once again, but this section of Riverside Avenue has two small hills to think about. The view of the Toms River is nice, but you might not enjoy it as much as the view you had in the first half-mile.

The Finish
As you see the old Admiral Farragut Academy on the hill, you are close to the finish line. You will receive a warm welcome from the crowd and the volunteers. Make sure you smile as you cross the finish line, you never know who will be taking your photos! Follow the instructions from the race staff as you proceed through the chutes, and make sure you head for the water table. More volunteers will make sure you are well hydrated after your run. Head over to the Vista Park field for some pasta, fruit, water, awards and much, much more.
>>

BUT check out the amenities:

<<Free post race Outback Steakhouse BBQ
Custom designed technical shirt
Travel mug
Race packet
Online registration
Computer scoring
Post race pasta party
Masseuse
Random prizes
Entertainment by DJ Joe
>>

Ho! Did somebody say Outback?? And MASSEUSE?!? Yeah, baby! (I sure do hope it’s free!)

OK, gotta putter around a bit and then w/out.

Cathy
:)

Hey everybody. I've got a house full of BOYS, so I can't chat or comment. But I did read and I'm glad to finally read an update on Shelly's race (you go, girl...that course will not defeat you!).

This weekend is turinn into 2 rest days STUFFED with house and yard work. All good and sweaty, heavy work.

QUESTION....I just inherited from my friend Billy's Boot Camp, 4 DVD set. Are these the workouts you are always calling BBC???? I've got Ab BootCamp, Basic Training BC, Cardio BC Live, and Ultimate BC. WHAT DO YOU THINK????? Which one should I start with tomorrow??? lol

Gayle

Hello again! I had alittle change in plan for my workout today.
I ended up doing the BM2 scrambled eggs premix instead and in a little while I'll be trying out an iClimb bootcamp.... lol Gayle...
here is ANOTHER bootcamp workout.

SunnyD- Hope you can keep your motivation up! Thank you for your encouraging words!

Cathy- I don't blame you on passing on the bikini... they really are only suitable for "skinny-as-a-stick" 18 yr olds, IMHO! Thank you so much for your consoling words! Looking back on my training logs, my speed really wasn't quite up to where I was the year before so it really was unrealistic of me to expect to be faster on this course.

About the PineBeach5k-- it isn't something to be terrified about... Really! The "hills" they talk about are pretty darn gentle ones, not even hills in my view, more like rolls in the ground. It's a beautiful race and yes, there really are free massages post race and the BBQ by Outback is fantastic! It's all on a beautiful huge grassy area. BTW, if you check out the website on last years results you can see my name since I finished in the top 5 in AG
45-50. This year will be 50-55 so I'm hoping to break the top3

Time to get moving again!

ShellyC

Sunny :: hope you don't lose steam by the end of the afternoon. Which outdoor iTread did you get? I am going to avoid that site for awhile. As in, probably 24 hours. *LOL*

Gayle :: BBC refers to Barry's Boot Camp. http://www.barrysbootcamp.com/

Shelly :: Oh, I was just kiddin' about the Pine Beach run. :D While I don't race often now, I used to run all sorts of courses from 5K to HM, anything ranging from flat-and-fast street runs (my fave) to on-the-beach, boardwalk, bridge runs, and a few (wicked) hilly courses, too. So, I have no worries about finishing this one. I'm just not aiming to break any speed records. *lol* I plan to just enjoy the run, the BBQ (oh yeah!), and best of all, the company. :)... I feel that bikinis can be worn at any age, but ya gotta have the bod for it. I know I'll be wearin' one, just maybe not this season! :p

Post-workout report...

I did the first half of TS Cardio Sweatfest (combos 1-4, 30 min.) followed by PUB Back, Bi, and stability ball abs (in lieu of Back & Bi and ARX - sorry, Tony! I'm startin' to crave variety!)

My thoughts on Cardio Sweatfest is that it lives up to its name. The combos are long but yet it didn't feel repetitive. Kept the heart rate up there. The outfits and braids are distracting at first, but I like Tracey's straightforward, no-nonsense style, and the cueing is good. Overall, this is a good addition to the k'boxing library. Thanks to all who enabled me on this one! Good pick! :)

Cathy :)

Gayle...I think your BootCamps are Billy Blanks the Taebo guy.

Shelly...you did great! Being consistent year to year is a good thing. I know those tough course can beat you up, and it seems the only way to get faster is to do them all the time...yuk...:)..That is cool you had such a nice support team at the finish. Paella originally used rabbit???....no way have I ever eaten that. GWW is fun and I need to try the upper body again. I also have a few of her older VHS a legs one and another upper body one. That is awesome you get to meet up with Wendy & Cathy in June!! I think I downloaded that iClimb Bootcamp, let me know how you like it.

Sunny...I will be honest and say I have absolutely nothing against implants...but in this case it is funny. 3 more iTrains...WOO HOO!!!

Cathy...never try on bathing suits in a store...the lighting always sucks!!...:)...I pretty much look and guess and try them on at home, in a darkened room...:). The amenities sounds great for that run. Glad you enjoyed Cardio Sweatfest.

Well the trail run was fun, until the trip. Why is it when you catch yourself you always pull the sore muscle!!! Yep the hammy. Not well enough, I was feeling good and did it again....Ice is now my friend. Maybe Bud Ice too....NOT!!!!...I can hardly wait to see how it feels tomorrow...I made 9 miles and then walked about .6 to finish as it was good to stretch it.

ladies,

change of workout plans today. dh is feeling sick :( and the weather was just too perfect to stay inside so i went to wake forest univ and ran 4 miles around the track and then ran the stadium stairs a couple of times. my legs feel tired but overall i feel good!

cathy- glad i could enable you for another great workout! i have to admit the first time i did the workout me and tracey had the same hairstyle, lol. i absolutely love the no-nonsense feel of that workout. the DOMS didn't hurt either;-). i purchased the outdoors set 17.

carole- i don't either. just found the anedote funny:) one of the itrains was a 20 min istretch.

shelly- no problem. you deserve it!!

Carole :: yikes! Sorry about the trip and sore muscle...You can really do a number on yourself trying to catch yourself from wiping out - I know as I am high on the klutz scale!...Oh, for the record, nothing against implants here, either...but agreed it's funny that pre & post-implant workouts are on the same DVD. If only the workout could do that...I wouldn't mind :)

Sunny :: sounds like a great w/out...Don't get me wrong - I like braids just fine, but for some reason, I found the appearance of Tracey and the exercisers to be somewhat distracting. Mainly it's the pants. And OK, now this is really being nitpicky, but the one who's supposedly the k'box expert looks a little out of shape. Usually I'm unfazed by or even appreciate seeing some different-shaped bodies included, but for some reason, this time it stuck out to me. But those are just little things that certainly won't deter me from doing a great workout!

Hard to believe another weekend coming to an end here... :(

Hey Ladies –

Sorry I’ve been lax in checking in. I took today as a rest day and spent the entire morning with a cup of coffee and a good trashy book. It was wonderful!! The DD14 and I went to the mall for some jeans and shoes for her, then over to Fresh Choice for a nice salad. Then I went and got my nails done (didn’t have time yesterday), and took my bike in to the shop. Home to laundry, trash duty, and now I have an hour before I have to get dinner started. All in all a nice day.

Cathy – You crack me up – “Cheerleader on crack expression”. You’re too funny. Enjoy your yoga workouts. And believe me, if a dog has your hand in his mouth, he’s NOT playing. So many dog owners need a slap upside their heads…

Sunny – good! I didn’t want you blaming me for the troubles a puppy causes! To me it’s worth the effort, but I did know exactly what I was in for. I can’t wait to see your photos! We always just forget our digital camera – and remember it when we’re half way there. Glad you got in a good run!

Jackie – Nadia got my glutes pretty well. I don’t do a lot of floor work and those kicks! I’ll have photos next week as DH took the camera with him to India.

Wendy – how cool that another Catheite was inspired by you! You did have some incredible results! I’m glad you posted your photos.

Carole – I had a B&J Margarita, too! *Raises one in salute* Sorry about the pulled hammy again! Hope it heals fast!

SHELLY!!! I think 2:05 on such a challenging course is incredible! But, I can understand your frustration! So glad you got back to us to let us know! Did the other SuperCarole show up? And Jimmy is putting on the pounds, but he’s still a skinny little dude – actually muscular little dude is a better way of putting it. And I’m stoked about the group rides with my company.

Gayle – I’m sure others have already commented but BBC is Barry’s BootCamp – it’s a 5 disc set. I have Billy’s Boot Camp and while it’s a good low energy day workout, it’s not as tough as Barry’s.

Well, off to get dinner started! “See” y’all tomorrow!

Evening Cheetah-Babes!:)

So I had lots of fun today! DH, Joey and I left the house around 11:30 this morning and went to grab subs for lunch. We took 'em to the park and ate at a picnic table. After that we took Joey to the playground area and let him play on the jungle gyms they have there. We spent over an hour there! At first he was unsure of himself and afraid of lots of the stuff but then an "older woman" (a 3 year old ;)) decided she wanted to play with him. All of the sudden he became FEARLESS and was following her around doing all of the things she was doing and most of them were what he was afraid to do not 5 mins before she showed up! LOL It was extremely adorable. Lots of fun to watch!:) After that we walked to the other side of the park where they have a working farm that was restored from the 1800's. There are cows, pigs, chickens, horses and sheep there. The house of the original owners of the farm is still there and is now a museum. The barn and other sheds on the property have a lot of the old equipment in them from that era. It was neat. Joey enjoyed the animals alot. We didn't get home from the park until like 2:30-3:00 pm! Joey was exhausted! Me and him both napped after that. :p

The rest of the day was spent puttering around the house for the most part but I'm still sleepy. I think it will be an early night for me. I'll curl up with my HP book soon and wait to pass out. :7

So I start my version of the May rotation tomorrow with the cardio and all upper body premix from DM but I am going to FF through the cardio sections and just do the weight work. Tomorrow night is running class ofcourse. :)

I think I am going to wait to catch up on personals until the morning. I have to work but it's not the first shift so I should be up early enough and have some time to post. :)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!:+
Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.