Cheetahs....Sunday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Girls.

Just gettin' us started.

Today's work out will be Squeeze L/B Challenge, Slo Mo Back/Shoulders and Joey's oblique work segment from 5 Day BC series. I am going to try to add that in 2-3 times per week from now on. :)

Off to see if there are any personals to catch up on from yesterday.

BBL.

My work out is done. I banged it out early today. Felt good.

No one is around so off I go...I'll pop back in later maybe.

Have a good day.

Wow, super quiet in the den today!

Sooooooooo... I think I'm getting some sort of sign that I need to just chill out and rest for awhile. First the ITB issue, and now today...

I got out of my car in the church parking lot today and totally biffed it on the icy black asphalt. :confused::confused::confused::confused: One moment I was upright, the next I was sprawled in some sort of modified split position. Picture yourself doing a standing quad stretch and then imagine what it would look like if you fell into the splits-- that's how I was, with my left knee & foot underneath me, right leg sprawled behind me. My left knee & foot are just shredded and black and blue (as are my nylons, for that matter!:eek:) I have a huge knot on my foot. My right hip is bruised, and a couple fingers are jammed up. I was totally drenched to the skin from the freezing rain. I'm sure I looked so lovely. Thank God there were some nice people close by that helped me get up and stopped the bleeding, etc, etc... Needless to say, I'm back home with my leg up and completely packed in ice. :eek::rolleyes::eek:

Of course, the leg that is badly injured (left) is the same one with the ITB issues. Of course. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so embarrassed! Of course everyone is telling me it could have happened to anyone, which I know is true... Oh well.

It's a little awkward typing in this position, so please excuse the lack of personals... but Wendi, sorry you had such a rough day Friday! Cathy, I'm thinking you may be right about needing more rest! :eek: Wendy, we had a great girls' night out yesterday-- we went to a little local place that's a fave of mine, they serve up the best wraps & panini, and have a bunch of leather couches where you can just lounge by a fireplace and catch up on the girl talk. :) Laura, I'm so sad to hear about the puppy... even when it's to be expected, it's still heart breaking. Glad to hear the rest are "fat and sassy!" :D

Hope all is well with everyone else! Thanks for letting me rant a little-- really I'm doing okay, just sore & embarrassed! Tomorrow's another day, right? :rolleyes:

Wendy - Great job on your workout! I should add that section of Joey's workout to mine, too! Kelly Coffey Meyers has a section like that at the end of a few of her workouts. I love that type of work!

Brighton - Oh my gosh! That has got to be so painful! That is all you needed with your ITB pain! Everyone is right....it could happen to anyone! Take it easy and I hope it is not too bad!

I ran 7 miles today. It felt good to run after cross training most of the week!

Hey to everyone!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.