:::: CHEETAHS :::: saturday, 5.19

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Good morning, cheetahs! :)

I opted for another rest day last night but today will be k'box plus a lot of errands and schoolwork. I want to be able to have a Sunday with nothing on the agenda!! (Except a workout, of course.)

Linda :: I’m thinking when the Accutane’s done, I’m going back to a multivitamin! I keep hearing good things about Bento. I want to go check out a preview on Collage.

Wendy :: great job on the weight loss!

Gayle :: yup, we are in for a good drenching on the East Coast, aren’t we?…No exciting plans here…After plowing through my work, I am going to have a low-key, restful weekend…I had plans last night but cancelled them…did an early dinner instead with a couple of friends and then knocked off early last night…Glad you managed to get a good night’s sleep. Have fun with painting project #2!

Carole :: sometimes the regular Swedish “hurts so good” for me…I guess the deep tissue is something you have to get used to…I will let you know about the stone…it’s not until 6/2.

Sunny :: yeah, I do think running the steps counts! Sounds like you liked Squeeze!

Jess :: congrats on the loss of inches! That has been my experience with X – no movement on scale, but a real difference in the measurements. Great to hear you are both enjoying such terrific results.

Jackie :: *lol* about needing a cigarette after the massage. My massages have been good, but I don’t know that they have been THAT good….ha!…Yes, I felt better yesterday than I did all week. I agree on the stick and the roller…I have both and have come to appreciate the roller more…Have a great 10-miler today!

Shelly :: great job overcoming the queasiness to get in a good run!!…My voice is still coming and going, which highly amused my students…sounds like a full weekend…happy b’day to DH & mom!

Christine :: glad to hear Jimmy’s recovered…whew! What an ordeal!…WOW! I cannot believe that picture. He *does* look so human, it’s almost eerie. What a handsome little devil. I love how Kimo is completely oblivious in the recent pics. *lol* I laughed SO HARD at your boss’s comment – thinking Kimo was a sheep??? Followed by your comment that we can’t all be svelte. OMG, too funny…I get the French tip, too (on my toes – I never get manis as they don’t last on me) and I am thinking of goin’ wild next time myself – I’m thinking the pink tip…Wooo, how’s that for living on the edge? *lol* I can't help it - I just LOVE the French tip look!

Susan :: good for you for not messing around with that strained ligament…I didn’t realize that about runner’s stretch…good to know…MMm, French toast & strawberries…yum!…I only have Powerstrike #4 – it’s OK, but it’s not Cathe.

Judy :: have fun at the Regatta…I didn’t see that particular post somehow about the Nike iPod, but I have heard somewhere before that you can use those things on any shoe.

Elaine :: so great that you were able to drop in! Sounds like you’re busy but doing well. I’m glad that you’re enjoying the alternative workouts in order to beat the PF.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!
Cathy :)

Good Morning Cathy and all Cheetah-Babes...HAPPY WEEKENDING!:+

Well, by the time I got to my mom' house after work y'day I was feeling COMPLETELY run down. I was very tired and feeling like I could be getting sick again. We hung out and shopped but then I headed home instead of staying for dinner like I usually would. My mom decided that she wanted to keep Joey over night so when I came home I took airborne, my vitamins and some ibuprofen for my headache and DOMS I had. Then I lazed around until I finally fell asleep on the couch. I think I slept from before 8pm until 10:30pm when DH woke me up to go to bed. I got into bed and passed right back out until about 6 this morning! I feel good now. I guess I was exhausted for whatever reason and really just needed a good rest. I soooo did NOT want to get sick again!

I have C&W cardio and compound weights only premix + abs on tap for today but I think I am going to change it. SUPRISE SURPRISE! LOL I am going to do the weight portion only from C&W and whatever abs and then I think I am going to go for a run outside in my neighborhood. I haven't done that since last fall I guess! I was going to go to the gym to give my latest ITread a whirl but the weather is so mild I think I need to take advantage of it. :)

I am officially bagging this rotation after today's work out. I am going to attempt to put together a 3 week SS rotation for myself. I am going to include 1 run, 1 spin class, 1 yoga and 3-4 SS work outs each week.

Cathy: I hope you get everything done today that you want to. Having a day with not much that you HAVE to do is great. Enjoy it tomorrow!

Elaine: Welcome back! I missed your presence here! I hope you stick around!:)

I will be back with another post to catch up on the rest of the personals from y'day!:+

Linda: OMG, 6 months of fighting a respiratory infection?? ACK! That stinks. Hospitals, nursing homes and the like are such germ breeders. When DS was in the hospital on the last morning and the doc came in with the news that he was going to release him the doc even said that there is no reason to keep him any longer as the longer he stays, the more increased the chances are that DS will catch something! Oh, btw, yes, I got some DOMS in my hams from L&G Xtreme!

Gayle: So how did the painting go y'day? Congrats to your DS for his awesome accomplishment in baseball! Is the game a go today?

Carole: I hope you enjoyed your work out y'day. If I could personally kiss Tony for all he's done for me, I would!!!!:9

Sunny: Good luck on your exam! I know you'll kick butt!!!

Jackie: Still no Xflowsion review to report...LOL. I am soooo wanting to do my yoga but I just keep getting side-tracked! Maybe today or tomorrow.....

Jess: Congrats on the 5" loss! That's great!!!! You are going to have some AWESOME pics to share at the end of this!

Shelly: I'll let you know over the next couple of weeks if this new low weight is a fluke or not. I could get on the scale tomorrow and be 130 again! LOL Sorry you were feeling queasey y'day. I am glad it passed and that you had a good work out anyway.

Christine: The pic of your pups is soooo cute!:+ So this indecisive cheetah is bagging the May rotation but hey, I stuck w/the X for 3 months AND THEN stuck with BBC for 3 weeks so I'm getting better right? :D Any work out planned for today??

Susan: LOL, I actually LIKE yoga now and am mad that I haven't gotten around to it. I bought Baron's Journey into Power 2 a couple of weeks ago and it ROCKS! I also recently got XFlowsion but have yet to try it. You crack me up every time you post about Target! Do you make your DH work overtime to support your habit? ;)

Judy: Yeah, I have no idea why my weight went down. I am going to watch it to see if it was a fluke. Have a great day!

Hi ladies.

Cathy-are you feeling 100% yet???? Like your plan, I work hard during the week so that the things that get done on the weekend are fun things. Total delayed gratification! LOL

Wendy-glad you're feeling better today. Sounds like you nipped it in the bud! Don't you just LOVE when Grandma takes the kid(s)? lol

Well, painting project #2 id DONE! I got the entire room done yesterday, with the last coat (3rd) of dark green going on at 9pm last night! LOL. See? I like to get things done quickly so I can enjoy peace. lol. The room looks awesome! I am really pleased with how both rooms turned out. Although, I am just LOL that we now have competing football teams upstairs! LOL Cowboys vs. Eagles. Will be interesting during the NFL season. This weekend we're working on getting younger DS's stuff back into his room. I can't wait to post pics for you all to see! SOON!

OK....this morning's workout is done. Boot Camp was on the rotation. My workout notebook told me I haven't done this workout since April of 2006! LOL. Funny, because it was not as hard as it used to be. That's progress, right?

Older DS' all star game is this afternoon. Then quiet. The second game is tomorrow, and that's pretty much all we have on the calendar. OH....plus cutting the grass. How could I forget that? LOL

BBL to check in!

Gayle

Hello again, cheetahs--

I am sticking with the plan of PLOWING through my work today. Just finished doing lesson plans for the rest of the year—yay!!! Now a quick post and then I’m off to run some early-bird errands and get back here to finish up some grading. And THEN a k’box sweatfest!

Wendy :: So glad you’re not getting sick again…it really is a bummer and makes you appreciate what it feels like to be well!…enjoy the outdoor run!…As I’m thinking about what to do post-X (one more week!), I’m curious about why you’re scrapping the May rotation – overall thoughts? I know I want to do something endurance-based - and it's gotta involve BBC!!

Gayle :: no, definitely not quite feeling 100% yet…sorry to be gross, but I have no idea how my body can keep producing so much mucus…I’ve gone through about 4 boxes of Puffs Plus!!!…but I am on the way and functioning fine enough!!! That is so funny about having a Cowboys and an Eagles room! Looking forward to the pics…Now I feel like doing BC! But no, I’ll stick to the original plan.

OK, off to do those errands. BBL!

Good morning cheetahs and I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! I actually toyed with the idea of competing in a 10k about 45 minutes away from here in a town with the funky name of "skull valley" but decided against it :eek: I'll be doing my long run instead today:)

Cathy- What KB workout are you doing today? I've been doing alot of that lately with my last two purchases of Tracey S's CSF and
Amy Bs KB ext. They are both such fun intense workouts I want to do one or the other every day! Hope you get everything done today so it'll be a relaxing Sunday for ya!

Wendy- Sounds like a good long sleep was just what you needed. Nice coincidence that your Mom wanted to keep Joey for the night. So you're rested and ready for a run now!!! I think subbing the cardio portion of C&W for this is a great move... I rarely do this workout... the cardio portion that is... just not challenging enough.

Gayle- Congrats on your painting achievement... I wish you could inspire me to do the same. I really need to repaint a couple of rooms myself. So I guess the rain hasn't spoiled the allstar game?
BC is a fun workout but like you, I feel it is only moderately intense now but when I first did it I felt it nearly killed me!

Susan- That's great you got such a quick diagnosis on your knee injury and I'm glad it's not going to involve that much time off from running for you. I know you had just really gotten back into it. Hope your weekend is a relaxing and fun one for you.

Christine- I have to admit, in the latest pic Kimo does look like a big bundle of cotton balls! My DH was looking over my shoulder when I was viewing your pic yesterday and asked "What is THAT!" :+
I think they look adorable together!

Jackie- Wow, your road race series sounds impressive!!! You'll be in such awesome running shape by the end of summer:eek:

Judy- I've been very curious about the Nike-ipod combo myself. Let me know what you find out or what you think about it if you try it.

Elaine- Great to hear from you!!!!! Only one exam to go... wooohoo~
:7 :7 Glad you got a handle on the PF and I hope you'll be back running again soon. In the meantime, your recumbant bike sounds great! I love the BBC workouts myself.

Time to get moving. Today will be a 12 mile run and then some cleanmax before guests arrive for a little dinner party tonight. I'm making a prime rib roast which I've never tried before....so I'm a little nervous about it.

ShellyC

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...deep tissues massages do take some getting used to. I try not to ever go after a real long run as my legs can be real sore and the massage kills them. Have fun with your kickbox workout. I hope the work plowing goes smoothly.

Wendy...I am not a fan of C&W at all. I do like the abs though. Enjoy your run today. I hope you can avoid the sickness.

Gayle..I'd love to see the NFL rooms! A huge fan you know...:)

Sunny..no, not really freestyling anymore. Going back to some things I used to do. 3 more iTrains....wow....

Jackie...I buy running shoes about every 4-5 months depending on how much I am running. They say 400-500 miles is a gauge but the wear down in about 6 months even if you don't use them alot. Enjoy your 10 miles today!

Jess...great job on the inches loss!!

Shelly...glad the queasiness went away. Not fun to run with that. And GS after...wow....:)..I try and do the floor legs from GWW once a week. I do like that quad one lying down, very effective.

Linda...In GWW I did the floorwork til she starts the glute work as I worked them the day before.

Christine....I see a lot of people go wild with their nails...but not really any of my clients! I for some reason I personally cannot stay away from the french look, I really like it. I would like to see your red/black look. Thanks for another Jimmy pic, he really is adorable and I am so happy he is back to his own silly jumping self! I am ROTFLMAO at your boss's "sheep" comment...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/lol6.gif[/img]

Susan...not sure I have ever heard of a Lateral Collateral ligament strain (geeze, try saying that after a few beers!!)...I hope it goes away ASAP. Not sure if I have a marathon in my near future...most likely a 15K in July. I need to get in more mile for marathon training...

Elaine....glad you checked in! BBC's are fun and happy to see you are liking them. That is awesome about Sarah qualifying for Boston!!!

I am planning on trying out Amy Bento's All Pump Xtreme, I will let you know how I like this one.

Have a great day...:)

hello everyone,

Good morning ! I just finished a 5 mile run with my running buddy . I am finally getting back up in mileage. Since last spring I havent ran over 3 miles just because of how busy things have been. Last weekend I ran 5.5 and it felt great.

Gayle- I am right there with you on the painting. It has been one room every weekend that I have been painting in our current home to get it ready for sale. My brother is trying to buy my house ,I hope he qualifies ,it will be good for him and us. They will begin digging in two weeks, I cant wait!!

I miss talking to you all everyday but between trying to get my current home ready and everything with the new home ready to go I am busy. My kids are all in sports ,so its usually something evernight with them also. I hope you all are doing great and I will chat with you soon!!

Good morning Cheetahs!!

Susan - That's why I don't spend too much money on vacuums because they don't last long enough. It doesn't matter how much you spend. Glad you're giving your ligament time to heal.

Judy - Enjoy your rest day and have fun with DD at the Regatta.

Elaine - Hi and glad to meet you. Hope your injuries are all healed up in time for your marathon.

Cathy - Glad you're feeling better. Hope you have a good workout! I have to try and get all of my errands done on Saturday. That gets tiring sometimes. I feel like I need a day off from my day off. LOL!!

Wendy - So glad to hear you're feeling better. You have had quite a few busy days. What did you decide to do today? I think you have to really be a yoga lover not to let anything get in the way. I don't love it but it's always good for some good stretching. And, I so need stretches.

Gayle - Glad you got the painting done. For some reason, I've never found BC as challenging as I thought it would be. I do like the workout though!

Laura - Glad to hear things are moving right along with the new house. Will keep my fingers crossed for you and DB.

I did a 10 mile run this morning. It was 47 degrees when I started out but at least, the sun was shining. Did Stretch Max #3. I used my Garmin too. I'm going to love it once I get everything figured out.

Enjoy your Saturday ladies!

Jackie

Shelly - Skull Valley is a gruesome name. LOL!! Have a great run! Will you have some energy left after 12 miles or will you need a little nap? Have fun with the party.

Carole - When my knees and feet start talking to me, then I buy new shoes. This time they talked a little earlier. I've been finding some pretty good bargains on shoes. So, I have new ones waiting in the closet. Enjoy Amy today.

Going to visit DBF today. We don't have any great plans.

Jackie

Good morning ladies,
I am having a very lazy morning. I just had a big cup of my green tea and a blueberry muffing. It was low fat though. I am ready to tackle Drill max cardio and leg blast premix. My knee injury feels a lot better today and I will wear a brace while working out, just to keep it tight.

It is beautiful outside and little Mariah is begging to go for a bike ride,so I think that is what is on tap today.

Cathy, good for you for taking a few rest days. I used to hate taking them, but now find that I get a lot more done around the house when I do and my world does not fall apart(LOL)! Who knew.

Wendy, a run outside sounds wonderful. It is such a different workout than running on the treadmill. It sounds like you have a good rotation set up for yourself. I could not follow one to save my life;-) You are so lucky to have family nearby to take Joey. I would love to have my kids spend the night somewhere else now and then. Do the Cardio and Weights abs. That is one tough workout.

Gayle, I also found Bootcamp to be a lot easier than it used to be. I think that with all the running, that my endurance has improved. I love the variety of bootcamp though.

Shelly, have a nice long run. Ooh, a dinner party. That sounds like a lot of fun. I like having people over for dinner. I don't like more that a few couples at a time though or I get very nervous. Good luck with your new recipe.

Carole, I have never heard of LCL either. It is similar to ACL except on the opposite side of the knee. It is funny that I have found a way to even obsess about stretching. I have been doing runners stretch probably about 15 times a day. It is no wonder that I have strained a ligament(LOL)! I really need to learn about moderation. Do let us know what you though of all pump extreme. I actually hate trying new workouts. I am usually disappointed. I hope this is a good one.

Laura, We have MISSED you. You are right, it takes a lot of work and time to get a new home ready. How exciting though. Good job on the 5.5 miles.

Jackie, 10 miles is a GREAT way to start the day. Good for you for always stretching.

Elaine, so nice to see on the cheetah forum. THANK YOU so much for e-mail you sent me. I actually had a reply started and it was not the right time yet to talk about it. I am really trying to be positive and be thankful for all that my mom gave me, but dangit, I just wish she did not have to go so soon. I am realizing that I still need her so much and I miss her everyday and just wish for one more hour with her. I have been writing to her in my journal at night and it really helps me. Thanks for you support and your wisdom with this. Stick around will ya;-)

Well ladies, I am off to tackle drill max.

Susan

Hey Lady Cheetahs!:)

So I guess I officially started an SS rotation today!:7 :p :7 It started to rain so I couldn't take the run outdoors and didn't feel like the drive to the gym sooooo here is what I did:

Cardio Core Express
6 Minute Abs
Xflowsion Amazing Abs

OMG, can somebody say holy ab/core work out batman! It was one AWESOME work out for the mid-section! }( I was sweatin' like a pig too!:+

I guess I will create my new rotation around this starting point I've set. I'll see what I can come up with today. I hope I see results like people claim SS is very capable of! I plan to do it for 3-4 weeks and then I'll see where I want to go from there...

I'll be back for personals a little later.

:)

Hello again... woohoo, I have time today for a second cheetahfix:)
I got through my 12 mile run but it didn't feel as good as alot of my runs lately. My feet were definitely feeling it so I'm thinking it's time for some new shoes:7 I'm having a hard time typing this right now... my 18 lb kitty is trying to make himself comfortable on my lap but he's too big! Anyway, a few more personals...

Carole- Hiya! I didn't know you had any of AmyB's workouts. I have her HiLo extreme (which I love) and it has included alot of premixes of circuits that combine hilo with the AllPump ext segments so I didn't bother to get that one. I'll be curious to hear what you think of it.

Laura- Nice to hear from you and I'm glad all is well with you even though you are understandably quite busy! Congratulations on upping your running mileage!! With all that is involved in selling and building houses I'm amazed you have time for it at all! Keep up th good work :7 and keep us posted when you can.

Jackie- Great job on your 10 miles!!! Garmins are great running toys aren't they?

Susan- Glad your knee is feeling better! You are smart to be wearing a knee brace for a while. DM cardio/leg blast is a toughie.... hope you have enough energy left over for your bike ride.

Time to get busy with cooking and cleaning :)

ShellyC

Hey Cheetah pals!!! Busy day y'day, of course I got a call from the school nurse right after finishing the blasts in KM that Kiersten was crying about her ear. So off to the specialist we went & sure enough, bad ear infection. Poor girl, she was pretty miserable & it hit her quick!! So we might have to post pone her surgery on Tues, we're not sure yet. I have to take her back on Monday to see if there's still inflammation/ infection. She's back on Cefzil (antibiotic) & the expensive ear drops. $80 later, I hope she'll feel better! I think I'm going to start a *save Kiersten* fund for as much as we've spent this winter!! :)

My 8yo is excited about doing the 1 mile run next month. So... after dinner last night we ran 1.2 miles. (she used my Garmin which she thought was awesome!) I pushed Allison in the jogger & we did the 1 mile in 13:23 and that was with some walk breaks. Then I ran another lap w/ Allison while she rode her bike.

Then this morning Greg & I did CST plus ARX, and then a couple hrs later Hannah wanted to run again so I ended up doing 4 miles!!! I pushed Allison in the jogger again & did 1 mile w/ Hannah again (this time in 11:59!!!), then 2 miles w/ Kiersten riding her bike, and then 1 mile solo. It felt GREAT!! I wasn't even paying attention to the pace at all, just running for the sheer joy of feeling no pain! I'm thrilled to be able to do something fun w/ my kids. They are all excited about the fun runs this summer again.

OH, and totals for Greg for his first 30 days of P90X- he's down 4 lbs (and he weighed himself at night, so he's probably down more!), and 4" lost!!! I'm thrilled for his progress!!

OK, my MIL is here, she came to see Hannah's soccer game. My brother Scot is coming later to spend the night & spend Sun & some of Mon w/ us. I can't wait! Hope you're all having a fabulous day!!

Laura...nice you are getting back into your longer runs. Sounds like the house is getting closer to the building process!

Jackie...so you got to use your Garmin? How did you like it for the 10 miles? I buy most of my shoes online and also find some great deals. Have fun with DBF.

Susan...glad to hear your knee is feeling better. I really liked Amy's workout...:)

Wendy..so is SS a Beachbody product? Sounds like a good workout.

Shelly....yes, I do believe you need some new shoes...:)..I just got the Amy workout a couple of weeks ago.

Jess...so sorry about Kiersten, you will need a 2nd bank account!!...Great results for Greg too. You 2 are doing awesome. This also was quite a running day for you. Glad the injuries are gone.

I really like Amy's APX. I just did the total body timesaver, which is 2 sets of the exercises instead of 3, on some anyway. Some new moves and I used my green band instead of the tubing. The standing core work was fun and the crab, sideplank, plank, crab was really fun! It'll be interesting to see if I am sore tomorrow...

Hello ladies,

chiming in late today. i am back from the group ex exam and i am praying that i passed. i didn't have alot of time to study so of course i was up at 5:30am trying to cram....(felt like i was back in college):p . anyway it was interesting to say the least. everyone in the class except for me were instructors. no workout for me today. i am contemplating doing one of my new caribbean yoga workouts, after me and the kiddos are done playin':) .

elaine- so good to see you again!

laura- glad to hear all is going well with the new house.

hello to all of my cheetah pals. sorry no more time for personals...gotta get back outside:)

have a great night!

Good Afternoon/Evening Cheetahs!

Went for a hike this morning – that was fun. Jimmy’s first hike. He had a blast – racing through the weeds and smelling all the new smells. He loved the creek – splashed up and down it until he was wet through. Went 5 miles – the trail is fairly tough, so it’s deserted - we let the dogs off leash. At the end he was still jumping up and body slamming both of us. Now, he’s crashed on the floor and has been since we got home and picked all the burrs out of his coat. Tomorrow is supposed to be windy, so I’ll do “Have Mercy” on my trainer.

Cathy – I’m with you – I managed to get my Sunday with nothing on my schedule except a workout, too. I get tired of constantly running around! Yeah, Jimmy is a funny little guy. Always making me laugh – and he’s so darned smart (Aussie trait) that it scares me sometimes. Tucker was smart but he had that “Duh! I’m a Dog” air about him. Jimmy does not have that air. I have my hands full! Enjoy your Sunday!!

Wendy – oh I hope you’re feeling better soon! I get sick pretty close together in November/December and it really concerned me, but I finally kicked it. You will too! I’m sending “get well” vibes your way!! Hope your run was fun! And YES – you’ve done so well sticking to rotations that I think it’s time for you to just enjoy your workouts again! :p

Gayle – Wow – you are amazing! I’m looking forward to the pics!! Way to go on Bootcamp being easier! It IS progress. I think it’s great!

Shelly – oh yeah, Kimo is a very plump and furry little girl. She looks kind of like a fur-covered sausage with legs right now, but she went for the hike, too and she’s losing weight now that her Cushing’s disease is under control. Poor little girl. Skull Valley – eh? I love the names of the towns in the South West. Sorry your run wasn’t a good as they’ve been! I think your kitty is trying to tell you something! :+

ELAINE - so glad you checked in! Thanks for thinking of me after Tucker's death. You're so compassionate. I'm sorry to hear about your dog! It's never easy, believe me. Keep in touch! I know we all miss you!

Carole – I chickened out and ended up getting French tip (two-tone) but I got a nice flower on my two ring fingers. Looks really nice. I’m so happy Jimmy is well, too! Thanks again! I know your thoughts and prayers helped!

Hey Laura! Glad to see you checked in! How’s the house going? You’re building it right? Nice for you if your brother buys your old house! I have my fingers crossed!

Jackie – Glad you enjoyed your run and your new Garmin! Have fun today!

Susan – I love lazy mornings! They’re the best! Glad your knee is feeling better!

Jess – poor Kiersten! My heavens – I hope she’s feeling better soon. Great to hear about Greg though! Good for him.

Sunny - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Enjoy your kiddo time!

Enjoy your Saturday everyone!!!

Hey cheetahs~

Well, tonight I did *some* of CIA’s Absolute Kickboxing (w/ Kimberly Spreen)…and with my 18 lb. body bar, I about broke my spleen wit it. *lol* It’s too heavy, so I had to switch to a broom (which is too light). Anyhow, I did the warmup and first two cardio segments (about 28 min.) followed by about 10 min. of combat intervals before I was interrupted by a drop-by visitor, who stayed for a good while. What can ya do? It happens. So, I called it a night.

Am happy to say, though, that I finished all my grading earlier!!! Woohoo!!

Shelly :: Though I haven’t done this workout in its entirety, I like what I did see. Spreen’s cueing is good, and the music is decent. Though I wouldn’t say it’s as intense as KPC or KM, I did find myself winded in some spots, and I liked how all the pivoting felt in the obliques. Nothing ever seems chaptered as “smartly” as Cathe’s DVDs are, but you do have options with this one. Its total length is 93 minutes. Hope you enjoyed your long run and have fun at the dinner party…Mmm, prime rib roast – sound dee-lish! I’m sure it’ll be great!

Carole :: does the Bento vid use a step? Will be curious, too, if you’re sore. Man, we cheetahs have really been branching out with the workouts lately!

Laura :: glad all is going well and you are back to building mileage.

Jackie :: I hear you on sometimes needing a day off to recover from your day off! For awhile there, I was trying to “do it all” on Saturdays…it is nice when it works out that way...47 seems pretty chilly now, doesn’t it? Enjoy your visit with DBF.

Susan :: yikes, DM cardio + the leg blast sounds like a punishing!

Jess :: aww no!! Poor Kiersten – again! I do feel sorry for her, but I absolutely cracked up at the Save Kiersten fund. You guys really have spent a small fortune on meds. Fingers crossed she can get this nipped once and for all. Great ongoing workouts today, and congrats to Greg on his success! Fantastic! Enjoy your time w/ Scot.

Sunny :: I’ll bet you did well on the exam! How long til you find out the results? Enjoy the Caribbean Yoga if you get to it.

Christine :: sounds like a fun day with Jimmy…I think you can get a good sense from the photos that he is an intelligent, little guy. Still laughing at the ongoing descriptions of Kimo. I feel like a sausage on two little legs myself some days. *lol* Minus the fur, of course.

OK, ladies, have a great night!!
Cathy :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.