Cheetahs Saturday 11/11

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girlies!

Christine: *bows to applauding crowd of one.:p* The Uggs you chose are awesome! I can understand your worries about the color though. Do they sell brown or black perhaps? My DH's cousin recently bought a pair. I swear she said she sprayed them with Scotch Guard!!! Go find a can and read the back....I think I am right! Hope this helps some!:) I would love a pair as well. Maybe I'll put them on my Christmas list! Will have to go shopping and pick what I want and the size I need first though. Thanks for the idea!}(

Today I have a run planned again and this time NOTHING is spoiling it! I would prefer to take it outdoors since I don't get that opportunity often. After DH gets up I think I will haul my butt to the park. It's a nicer run then around my neighborhood. My running buddy works every saturday...it stinks cause I can never call her to join!:-(

I'll be back!:)

Good morning cheetahs

Wendy...enjoy your outdoor run...lots of rain here!!

Christine...really cute Uggs....yep too pricey for me!! I think Wendy is right about the Scotch Guard.

I am planning on Drillmax today....:)

Be back later for personals...:)

G'morning Cheetahs!!! I did the warm up from BM2 (started the workout & decided I wasn't in the mood for step) & so I did Butts & Guts today for the first time- another awesome workout!!! I was a little sore from Drill Max y'day so I'll really be feeling it tomorrow!! Love it though!

Again, another busy day! My IL's are on their way here to spend some time w/ us. My FIL has been away for 5 weeks working (he's a journeyman pipe fitter/ welder) so he wants to see the grandkids! ;-) And we're going out for Chinese again!! It's their favorite place when they come visit us!

I got a lot of reorganizing done & we started on the garage. There's just too much to do in there, but we at least got a start! Poor Greg wasn't feeling well y'day though, he's fighting off a cold.

OK, off to make breakfast & get ready for company! I'm glad I got up to get my workout in even though I really wanted to just stay in my nice warm bed!! :p

Wendy ~ Have a great run!! Enjoy it!!

Carole ~ Good morning! Have a great workout! I really enjoyed Drill Max!

Jess, Your FIL is in the Pipefitters union!? That's sooo cool! My DH is in his last year of apprenticeship for the same union! Actually, the union he is in is also for plumbers (it's a joint for some reason) and he had to choose which route to take and he chose pipefitting I do believe. He is also taking extra classes to become a proficient welder!

Glad you were able to get somewhere in re-organizing the garage. I have no patience for organizing. The only time I ENJOYED it was when I was moving into this house. It was fun then but otherwise it makes me crazy! LOL

Carole: Is this your first time doing the dreaded DM? }( Hope you enjoy it if it is! Sorry for the rain...did it mess up any running plans you had? HAH! What am I saying...I'm sure you run in almost anything right? :D

Good Morning Cheetahs.

Yesterday I did the Double Upper Body of BM2. Today I plan to run for 40 minutes.

It was 20 degrees this morning. Ah, Minnesota.

Have a very good day.

Colleen

YIKES Colleen, that's one cold run you have planned there! LOL

We are having a warm streak here this week so I am hoping to have a pleasant weather run today. :)

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Scotch guard, eh? Actually makes sense. And yeah, they are pricey, but I got them at a 30% off sale at DSW which is already discounted so they were better. Today is Butts and Gutts and then some time on the elliptical at they gym.

Wendy- enjoy your run! It’s icky and miserable here!

Carole – enjoy Drill Max – I like that one! But I do agree that it should be called Shoulders and Butt!

Jess- another B&G girl! I’ll let you know what I think! I’m glad you like it. Have fun with you IL’s.

Colleen - are you running inside or out? Nice crisp morning – eh? *shivers*

Good morning ladies,
I was MIA yesterday. I had a super busy day. The girls had no school and I had 5 moms over and their children for a get together/playdate. It was fun! The kids went outside and jumped on the trampoline and left us moms alone. Why is it that when a bunch of women get together all we do is talk about food and eat everything in sight? We did eat pretty healthy though, lots of fruit.

I did get a workout in yesterday. I did the LIC leg blaster pre-mix and abs from BM2. I really liked the LIC premix better than the whole thing through. My heartrate stayed higher not having the upper body portion. I am loving all the premixes.

Today, I am going to the gym and I am going to powerwalk on the treadmill. I am still having this sciatica problem. I am really missing the running. My knees are starting to feel achy with all the step workouts.

Wendy, Have a great run outside. What the heck is a ugg?

carole, Enjoy Drill Max. I really like that workout. It is definitley tough. I love the ball work in it and the firewalkers.

Jess, I really liked Butts and Gutts. It really gets the glutes good. Chinese food...yum Have a great day with your family.

Colleen, I did the upper body portion of BM2 yesterday and it was pretty tough and quick. Have a great run today. Hopefully it will warm up for you.

Christine, are you doing Butts and Gutts this morning? Let us know what you think.

I am off to the gym in about an hour. I will BBL!

Cheers!

Susan

:)

Jess..isn't Drillmax great!!! I did it today...yippee!!! I wonder if you will have some DOMS tomorrow from B&G!

Judy...I am with you on the push-ups in BM2...killers!

Jennifer...good job on the run yesterday...:)

Elaine...that is awesome about your Precor getting fixed so quick. My Elliptical was squeaking a bit the other day and then the next time I got on it...it was gone??

Barb...because of the DH issues....I only did 3 miles yesterday and no KM drills...:(...it was about 38 when I ran...brrrr

Christine...Drillmax is great!!! I did it this morning and had so much fun! True it should be called Shoulders & butt!! Hey, great deal on the Uggs!!

Wendy...coffee is definitely the first thing for me in the AM....Yes, this was the 1st time for Drillmax....way kewl workout!! And you are right, I run in just about anything...:)

Colleen...20 degrees!!! Oh my....that is really brisk. What kind of running clothes do you wear?

Susan...DM was alot of fun. I will have to check out more of the premixes on these workouts...:)..Sounds like you had fun with LIC...

Well I am finished with DM....I really enjoyed this one today. Also the rain has stopped for a bit...

Have a great day...:)

Susan, Uggs are a name brand of winter boot. They are for fashion as opposed to lugging about in the snow I think but they are supposed to be super warm and comfy nonetheless!

Carole, Glad you liked DM! I am scheduled to do it as produced on Tuesday! *shakes in shoes*

Christine, Glad you got the Uggs for a good price. Even then they aren't so cheap, ey? LOL How was your work out today?

Okay, well I couldn't do the park thing today but I ran in my town. It wasn't too bad. I got in 4.5 miles. It was a beautiful day but actually warmer than I would have preferred! WARMER in November!!! Yes, that is friggin' nuts!!!!:eek:

I am going to grab some coffee and relax for a short while longer and then I have to pack up the little guy and get myself ready. I am leaving here in about 90 mins to drop him at his Granny's house for an overnight and then I am heading up to a friend's for the evening. We are going out to dinner. Should be fun. Poor DH is working a full shift of O/T tonight. I feel bad for him but he volunteered. He couldn't turn that paycheck down!!!}( }( }( LOL

I might be back w/my java...if not, have a great rest of the day and I'll catch y'all tomorrow!:+

Hello ladies,

Wendy- have a fun ladies night out!! great run.

carole- so glad you loved DM, i am trying for the first time on tues.

susan- i really hope your sciata stops flaring up so you can get in a run.

christine- so how did you like b&G? you are a true fashionista..;O)

colleen- how did you like that premix?

hello jess!

today is a rest day for me. although it's so nice outside i am going walking at the track with mil.

take care and enjoy the rest of your day ladies!

Okay ladies, before you call me a lunatic, let me explain. I was at the gym ready to powerwalk and I could not do it. I started to run and it felt great. The endorphins started coming and I was practically in tears due to being so happy I was running. It has been 3 long weeks. Well, I ran very slow, only 5.7 mph, but my sciatica did not hurt and I was running, YAY!!!! I know you probably all think I am an idiot for doing it, but I could not resist. I ran 4 miles and again very slow. I am taking to tomorrow off for cardio and will just do weights. Did I do the wrong thing? It actually felt a lot less in impact than my step videos lately.

Anyway, as you can tell I feel really guilty:( I guess we will see how I feel in the morning.

Susan

Susan - YEAH!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! If you feel it's the right thing to do, how could you be wrong?!

Sunny - can't wait to hear how your race goes!

Carole - yeah, I love Drill Max. It's a fun one!

I loved B&G! I ended up doing the floorwork premix and abs - had limited time. It was really a great workout! My butt is sore! I like the abs with weights, although next time for the bicycles I will leave my ankle weights on. Ended up getting a silicone spray for the Uggs. They are all sprayed now. I'll let them sit, then spray them one more time. I can't wait to wear them!

Yes, my FIL is in the pipefitter's union. He travels all over to work, he's been working in WI. He does a lot of nuclear shut downs. He gets paid very well, but he also gets laid off & then might be out of work for a month until the next job comes up. He just passed a test though so he can be a supervisor though, so he's pumped about that!!

I love re-organizing. I got to work & got some more done tonight!!
I love moving too, I told Greg I'm looking forward to moving because it's a great way to de-clutter! I know, I seriously need help! :)

Great job on the run today, I'm jealous!!!! I really hope by next week I can at least get back to 3-4 miles regularly!! Man, I hate being off like this!! I hope I can even get back to it w/out too much struggle after 6+ weeks off!!!!

Lunatic?? NO way! I'm jealous! If I could run pain-free I'd be out in a heart beat!! I hope the sciatica pain stays away & you can get back to some regular running!!!

G'evening!!! Busy day again!! My IL's got here around 9:30 & stayed until we went to lunch. Chinese was yummy. My best friend Marsha, her dh, & ds Garrett came to join us too. Garrett had kidney surgery y'day (he had a valve fixed, it was causing his urine to back up & causing kidney infections) but he's doing so great you'd never know he had just had surgery!! He was his usual hyper self. (he's Kiersten's *boyfriend*, they're too cute)

So then Marsha & I went to the mall because they were having big sales. I was looking for a nice outfit for church & found a cute pink sweater & black skirt at Kohl's on sale & I got a 30% off coupon at the checkout!!! I was so psyched! Then I found a few things for the girls on sale at Bergner's, Marsha had a 20% off coupon there so I saved money there too!! :)

Got home & Greg had started a fire w/ the girls outside so they were hanging out there. It was getting chilly though so we headed inside. Then after dinner Allison said her right ear hurt & now she's running a fever. Of course, on a Sat night!!! I'll see how she's feeling in the morning & if she's still running a temp I'll take her to the walk-in clinic. Poor girl looked miserable snuggling w/ Daddy (he was in the comfy chair!), glazy eyes & pink cheeks.

I got a bit more organizing done & got all of the winter stuff in the girls closets & short sleeves put away. That's such a task w/ 3 girls!!! Thankfully a lot of it is hand-me-downs for Kiersten & Allison which is nice!

Ok, my glutes were definitely sore as I was walking the mall, B & G is a GREAT glute workout for sure!!! I'm sure I'll be feeling it even more tomorrow!! It's my rest day & I need it!

Have a great night!

Oh you just wait til you do the WHOLE workout!! You'll really feel it then!! I liked the weights for abs too, it was all a good workout!

Enjoy your Uggs! They look so cute!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.