::: CHEETAHS ::: run like you stole something (Wed)

Morning gals!

Well, I'm crossing my fingers that I'm not actually getting sick and that the bit of crud that I have this morning is just from mowing one of the fields yesterday. The pollen was unreal...the red deck mower and green tractor were completely yellow. It's a gourgeous morning for a run but I think I'll stick with the plan and do HSC as the cardio is a bit easier on my lungs and I don't feel like I want to stress them too much today.

Cathy - How are you feeling this morning? Did the doc help you out at all?

Posh - I wish I could have made him redo the stalls but he disappeared right after he finished and he never showed up again (I left at 5:30 last night). I can relate to your DD...when I was a kid I did it just to hang out. Even today, although I hate every other aspect of my job, I don't mind mucking (except when I have hours of my own work to get done)...weirdo, I know!

Okay, let me get this party started. BB after HSC! Have a great day!

Dallas :: your pic wasn't there when I posted last...you two really are a strikingly good-looking couple!...Thanks for the vibes. I didn't see that stuff at Walgreen's when I picked up my scrip, so I went with Sudafed. But I will keep my eyes peeled.

Judy :: thanks for the get well wishes...that is cool that you found Tiger's wayward ball.

Kath :: I think my kids learned a good lesson this year. The principals come by every morning at the beginning of first period and they pop their heads into the class and say, "Good morning, everyone." Well, the first time they did this, the kids looked up but didn't say anything. So after the principals moved on, I said how important it is to return a greeting. From that point on, whenever they drop by, all year long, the kids say it back - sort of Kindergarten Cop-style. Well, the principals love it. They get these big smiles on their faces and have complimented the kids on how they are the friendliest class in the school. It turns out they will be treating the kids to breakfast.

Jackie :: *lol* about DBF having the TV blasting. Hope the power's been fully restored. But then again, that means you have to work a full day, right?

Gloria :: it's a sinus infection...I'm on a Z-pack. I don't blame you for taking today. Some days you are just too sick to teach. Don't feel guilty. We don't do our co-workers or the kids any favors by coming in that sick, anyway. But I hear ya on the weird subs. We have them, too, and no matter how simple the instructions are, it is rare for them to get it right...That is cute about your kids...Open registration is closed, but the charities still have bibs. :)

Posh :: my pace is sloooow these days, too. What do you anticipate your pace might be for Chitown? Glad you had fun this weekend.

Wendy :: I don't have The Kettlebell Way, but if that looks a little intimidating, I would recommend starting with Iron Core Vol. 2. (I don't care for Vol. 1 too much.) I think it's a great starting point for learning the form before moving onto some of the more challenging DVDs.

All right, back to work for me today, ladies. The doc wrote me out of work til Thursday, but I'm feeling pretty decent. As mentioned to Gloria above, it's a sinus infection. I woke up drenched this morning, so hopefully I sweated a lot of it out! :)

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

ETA: Wendi :: you snuck in on me there...ut oh...I hope you are not getting sick...although allergies do not sound fun, either. Enjoy HSC!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Morning ---What day is today ? This short week always messes me up but on the plus side, Friday comes real fast :)

Wendi: I would have told wonder boy to get it done right. Is he summer help? Hope you are not coming down with something. Allergies can not be fun.

Cathy: You sound like an excellent teacher.How proud you must be that they are being rewarded :) I'm glad you made it in to the doc's. Don't push yourself too much--REST :)

Posh: That's some kind of b-day party. Your guests staying for 2 days :)

Gloria: Get your rest :)

Today is a HIIT workout on the bike. I'm adding more core work to my workouts to blast my way into summer 'kini time :) I think I have to work chest as well. I'ms so messed up on the days :) It got real cold here last night--what's with that??

Need a refill brb

Good Morning Cheetah Chicas. :)

Cathy: Thanks re Iron Core. I will give vol 2 a go on friday in lieu of the AB weight work and see how I feel. I have vol 1 just incase. If I feel vol 2 works for me then I will return vol 1. It wouldn't hurt to be able to save that $15.00 for something else. ;)
I hope you feel better as the day progresses and not worse. Definately rest when you get home even if you feel okay. You don't want a relapse. How long do you have to be on the meds for?

Wendi: Sorry about the useless mucking job y'day. Is this a new hire? Enjoy your work out! I think it would be fun to bowl with you. Too bad we don't live closer to one another.

Kathy: I get confused when holidays come around as well. It's worse now that I'm home though cause I am not in the habit of having to always know the day/date. I mean, I need to know in order to show up at work on the right days ;) but I am not writing it down or looking at a calander constantly through out the day like I used to.

Well I have to work this morning so the work out will happen this afternoon. It's AB work out day 1. I am still sore so this should be a fun one. LOL

Off to get more coffee! :9

Hi ladies!

Okay, HSC is done and I actually feel better now than when I started...I think the little bit of cardio cleared everything out. At least I hope that's the case, I don't have time to get sick!

Cathy - So glad to hear you're feeling a bit better but a sinus infection is not exactly good news. Try not too push too hard.

Kath - He's supposed to be permanent help to replace the one I fired. he's on a three month trial and I can tell ya we ain't gonna need three months ;). It was cold here, too. I had all the windows open last night and, BBBBRRRR, this morning lol. Have fun with your core work and HIIT today!

Wendy - Uh, yeah, he's been working for us for, ooooh, 11 days now. Nice first impression, huh? Enjoy (LOL) your AB workout today }(.

Hi Judy!

I saw that a couple of you are posting your menus and, while I'm not doing AB I think it might keep me in line :)...

B - 3 egg white omlette with spinach, mushrooms, and a taste of goat cheese (like 1/2 oz)
B2 - steel cut oats with 1/2 an apple
L - huge salad with tuna, carrots, green onion, cucumbers, tomatoes, and homemade rasberry mustard vinagrette, cherries (not in salad ;))
S - hardboiled egg white with gaucamole, banana
S2 (if I have to work past 6:00) - 3oz turkey burger, orange
D - steamers, pattypan squash and brown rice
S - strawberries with FF greek yogurt and pecans

Uh oh, I eat a lot through the day :eek:. Me thinks I need to cut back mucho. I guess I'll start eliminating some of those meals tomorrow :(.

Gonna scram...see yas tonight! Have a good one!

Judy: Enjoy your work out!

Wendi: Do you log your food? It definately helps to make you aware of what you eat and how much of it. I was just keeping a log on paper of what I ate..no cals or anything and that even helped. Now that I am doing After Burn I am keeping my log in Fit Day and counting cals and macros. Can we say WAKE UP CALL! LOL Don't get me wrong, I eat well and was maintaining my weight but I was definately eating too much fat most days! My goal with AB is to keep the fat at about 20%. It can be tough but I'm doing pretty well so far!

Good Morning Cheetahs –

Wendy – I have no clue why my DD’s find their friends more exciting! *rolls eyes* Your menu sounds good. Iron Core Volume 1 and 2 are different from each other, so you might want to keep both (although, with the Kettlebell Way, you probably won’t want either for long). Do what you feel comfortable with. They are all good.

Shelly – You hard core runner you! Doesn’t rain often in Arizona, does it? Get used to the weather on the East Coast! :+ I am actually impressed that you run in the rain. Sounds like a very nice area where you are now! I love water.

Cathy – I’m holding out on the crud – but it may very well be like you – taking a few days to really manifest. Ick. So glad you’re feeling better!! I love that you are instilling the importance of returning a greeting in your kids! My boss doesn’t do that all the time, and it really is upsetting. The Kettlebell Way is Anthony’s remake of Providence

Dallas – LOVELY pic! You two are such a beautiful couple! I love having a face to put with a name. Don’t know why, but I always pictured you blond. Weird. :+ I wonder if I have some issues with something – lately there are days when I simply blow up like a balloon! Sorry to hear about gluten and you. And ah, no, go PHILLIES!!! (DH is the Red Sox fan – I prefer the Phillies and the Orioles).

Kath – I’m with you on the short week! I was so messed up yesterday with meetings and such! Enjoy your HIIT! I guess you’re getting the cooler weather we’ve been experiencing in California. It was down right cold this past weekend!

Judy – I have to admit that I’m now curious about NROL4W and will probably purchase the book. The more I hear about Alwyn the more impressed I am. Sorry to hear how he killed your golf game, though.

Jackie – Oh man, I hate when the power goes out at night. It makes things so complicated. Hope the storms calm down – they’ve been nasty this year.

Gloria – I guess teaching would be tough without a voice. Hope it comes back soon (my DH always loves when I lose mine!). Glad your physical pain is over. How are you today? DH had a combo of a cold and allergies. Allergies are bad right now. I do not get them as badly as he does, thankfully.

Thomasina – crazy weekend for you! I love those kinds of weekend, but then you need a weekend from your weekend. :p We’ve had the kids bring friends, too. It’s usually feast or famine when it comes to kids at our house.

Wendi – I’m so sorry that the kid cannot get how to muck a stall. You’re right, it’s not rocket science. I never minded mucking either. You’re not weird. :p Makes sense about the race. I guess it’s just a bad time of year. I’m sorry to hear it , though! I’m sending healing vibes! I hope it’s just pollen and not the crud! Your menu looks good. You burn a lot more calories in an average day than I do with the job you have. :p

Not sure if I’m feeling better or not, but I’m a little more wide awake and I’m planning on doing my workout. I have TT Big Five for Fat Loss Workout B on tap and I’ll follow it with Gin Miller’s Simply Intervals. Not quite the intervals that Craig recommends, but my bike’s tire is still flat, and I’m not sure I have the umph to run this morning. DD19 has an interview at my office. I have mixed emotions about it – she and I don’t always get along (she’s my stepdaughter for those who are not familiar with the story). On one hand I’m worried she’ll gossip or go into a snit in the office (I do honestly think she’s mature enough to not do that, actually), on the other hand I think it would be really good for her to be in an environment where I am so respected. Her mom talks trash about me all the time, so she has a mixed opinion about me. We’ll see what happens. It’s tough to get summer jobs here, and I think working for my company will be a great experience for her, actually. Anyway - I'll let you know how her interview goes. Have a great day ladies!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy..there is definitely something nice about alone time! I used to enjoy more company on my long runs but they are not real long right now and the others usually leave me in the dust anyway so I may as well run alone...:)...Yuk, a sinus infection?? Hope the meds work fast!

Wendi...why is it those "Boy Wonders" are mostly a lazy lot!!! Sorry about that...Yes, I am doing a modified P90X/Doubles rotation for about 8 weeks. I am adding more cardio (with running) and 2 more days of legwork. Have fun with the kitties!! I bet you are suffering a bit from allergies and not the crud. Enjoy HSC! Looks like a yummy menu.

Kath...we have had no power a few times too. Now that we bought a generator it does not seem to happen!! Having no water is a lot worse to me...Have fun with HIT on the bike.

Christine...I love good salmon too and most of the salmon we catch in the 2 lakes here is awesome. A co worker of DH's got some from Alaska...wow! to die for...:)..I hope you can avoid DH's cold!! I should clean out my shoe closet too...Hope you can get in a good workout today. I sure can understand your mixed emotions about DD19 having an interview at your office. Did she initate it??

Wendy..PlyoX was fun!! I don't always shower lickety split but you are right, when you know you can't it is a LOT different! Enjoy your Ab workout today.

Shelly..kudos for running in the rain! Did you see the new Indiana Jones movie?...It is on my list too. I don't know about training for much until I feel better about my running.

Dallas...I did enjoy PlyoX..(I must be nuts!!). Beautiful pic of you and DH! You make a lovely couple. You got in a kickbutt workout yesterday!!

Judy...sounds like you are enjoying Alwyn's workouts...:)

Jackie...LOL about the TV blasting!! I do believe my DH is deaf most of the time...Selective hearing I think they call it...:)..My DH does not cut the whole 3 plus acres. Just the front and back yard and some of the pasture. Good job with ITread. Sorry about the power being out...glad you found the garage door opener.

Gloria...we talked about making some running trails on our property too. Just have not done that yet. Has your voice come back?? Sometimes it is hard to tell if it is allergies or a cold. I have allergies and take meds all year...

Posh...sorry about the 5K in Sac! I will truly miss not meeting up with you..yet!! Chicago will be much better as I don't really HAVE to run...:D..OMG, we have a Hometown Buffet too!! I stay WAY far away from it...as the choices seem disgusting to me.

I am still a bit sore from P90X C&B! But today will be my fav, P90X S&A, abs and a 4 mile run (in the rain!!).

Have a great day...:)

Morning Cheetahs!

I wasn't sure which cardio to do, so I pulled out a KCM - Step Kickboxing. That was a good ol' time this AM! :) I'll have to add that to the mix more often. I still have APX - back, biceps and triceps + core to do. I have to be at DD's school for field days this morn. Hope I can bring DS5. They have gotten so strict about siblings. :( I'll just show up and play dumb. ;-) Thanks everyone about the picture!!! :) You guys are too sweet! :D

Posh ~ LOL'd about that emoticon! Sometimes it might be better to go in not knowing. ;-) Can you eat before you go? Oh, guess you'll be just getting off a plane. What the heck time zone are you in again? Your lunch break seems so late! That was some b-day celebration for your DH!! Was it a milestone b-day?

Gloria ~ You just can't shake it, huh?!!? Healing {{{VIBES}}} Can you try Claritin or Zyrtec to see if it helps? Yes, you should come to Chicago too! However, I do hope you get into the NYC marathon.

Jackie ~ NO WAY!!! not your 35th!??! I thought you were going to say your 20th reunion! You look so young!! Stay safe. Hope the bad weather is behind you.

Kath ~ My kids are 10, 8.5, & 5. I wanted it to be a surprise party, but it was too hard. Enjoy that get-ready-for-the-bikini workout today! ;-)

Wendi ~ What's wrong w/that "Boy Wonder"?!?! You know what they say, "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." Good luck with your marathon day!

Cathy ~ I was having trouble posting the picture. We must have been posting at the same time. Yuck, a sinus infection. :( You probably don't need that Oscillo stuff for that. Take it easy, ok?!

Sunny ~ I meant to say y-day, "Enjoy your BBQ?" as a question. How's the Alywnn program treating you?}(

Wendy ~ I wasn't sure I was liking iTread #27 either, but liked the calorie burn for such a short workout! }( IA, I liked IC#2 much better. That's all the KB'ing experience I have, I'm afraid. I'd like to just focus on that, but can't seem to give up traditional weights right now.

Christine ~ Good luck to your DD! I started out in an office job during high school during all my breaks (Spring, Christmas, Summer). I ended up working there all through college too. It would be a great experience for your DD. You're right, it may even help your relationship. :) Hope you feel better really soon. Blonde, huh!?!? You know what they say, "Blondes have more fun..." or something like that. Is that true??!?! :D LOL

Carole ~ I like your workout today. S&A was my fav too. Great job on PlyoX. :) I know, once I got going w/PlyoX I would really enjoy it....there was a dread factor going into it though. Enjoy that wet run! ;-)

Shelly ~ Enjoy that Indy movie y-day. I want to see it too. :)

Hi to all who follow!

~BBL

Hi :)

Today's workout is done *big smile* NROL4W stage 2A followed by intervals. I felt a bit shaky after the weight session but I still wanted to get the interval training done. So I took a few minutes and unloaded the dishwasher. Then it was time to get on the TM and stop stalling. I have to share because I am so happy I did it.
warm up 3 " @ 4.0 , 1" @ 6.0
#1 8.0 x 60 seconds, rec 60 seconds
#2 8.0 x 60 seconds, rec 60 seconds
#3 8.5 x 60 seconds, rec 60 seconds
#4 8.5 x 60 seconds, rec 60 seconds
#5 8.5 x 60 seconds, rec 60 seconds
#6 8.7 x 60 seconds, rec 90 seconds
#7 8.7 x 60 seconds, rec 90 seconds
#8 9.0 x 60 seconds, rec 90 seconds
#9 9.0 x 60 seconds, rec 90 seconds
#10 9.0 x 60 seconds, rec 2" @ 3.0 then 7" @ 6.0 steady state and stretch.

I forgot to start with 90 second recoveries, but after 5 of them I realized I needed a full 90 second recovery. (Alwyn recommends 2" recoveries)

Dallas- Count me in as another one who enjoys having a face with a name. You are a handsome couple :)

Christine- I understand the mixed emotions with DD and the possibility of her working at your company. Either way I know you will make this a positive situation. I think NROL4W may be similar in concept to AB, but much cheaper and good basic nutritional advice to boot. I read Body for Life for Women, and I prefer NROL4W to it. Although I like Pamela Peeke's sense of humor more than Lou's. :p :eek: :+

Wendi- That kid needs to go! You had to go and re muck the stalls? Nice workout. (the real one I mean) I am doing better with logging my calories too. It makes us more accountable. Sparkpeople is pretty user friendly. It is now my homepage on Google.

Carole- When did you start the p90x doubles? Am I remembering that you have done this before with good results? Sorry about having to run in the rain. At least it is better than 100 degrees ~~ I hope.

Cathy- I hope the Z pack works! Of course rest and water help too. Geesh, I can't help giving motherly advice!

Kath- Hi! Did you get your cleaning done? I did not finish, but will get to it right after my shower.

Hi Gloria and Thomassina and Shelly!

Shelly - how was the movie? DS saw it already.

Ok time to get to the 'to do' list of cleaning and grocery shopping and of course laundry. I would like to plant one more pot of flowers~~ if time permits before picking up DS.

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.picturetrail.com/jafitmama

Good afternoon Cheetahs!

Gloria - How's the voice? Hope the day off helped. Pollen has been terrible this year. People complaining about allergies too.

Posh - Glad DH had a fun birthday! Sounds like you did a lot of work but I'm sure it was worth it. That's nice that you have a friend meeting you in Dallas. Maybe you can talk her into eating somewhere else. The water might be vegetarian at Crackel Barrel when you throw a lemon in it.

Wendy - Do you think the interval work will make your runs better? I think I'll like Tony's new workouts. He's just so whacky. I'd like to see what he does on his own. Did I miss something? When did you get the kettlebell? Your shirt sounds so cute.

Wendi - It does sound like Boy Wonder is on the slacker side. Maybe because he knows someone else will get it done. I did enjoy the day off but made up for it today. Not you too coming down with something? Hope it missed you.

Cathy - Love the story about the principals every morning. Unfortunately, the power is back on and I'm at work. Glad you're feeling better. How much will it throw your running schedule off?

Kath - Nothing beats a short work week. This weather is crazy. The sun if finally trying to peek out today.

Christine - How did the workout go? Did you recommend the job to DD? Hope the interview goes well. Maybe she will be impressed by the great job that you do.

Carole - Running trails sounds like they would be nice to have. DBF has a walking trail by his house. It's only about a half mile though. Enjoy your S&A and run. Did the rain hold off?

Dallas - Glad you enjoyed KCM. How did the field trip go? Thank you for the compliment! You know I'm eating it up. :) You and Wendy have me wanting to take a look at iTread #27. Don't remember what it's like.

Judy - Great job with the intervals! Those look tough!

Today's workout was Muscle Max 56 minute Timesaver premix. Still have some DOMS from Monday's workout.

Have a great day!

Jackie

Carole – I enjoy running alone, too. It gives me a chance to just think. I really use that time more to meditate than anything else. Lucky you to catch salmon in the lakes around you!

Dallas – I like KCM Step Boxing – it’s a fun workout. Glad you enjoyed it. I know I have a lot of fun, but my sister, who is brunette seems to go more places and do more things, so I think that Blondes have more fun line is a myth. :p

Judy – I will get NROL4W – I want to read it. BFL has too many weird things in it. Maybe I’m just refusing to really give it a chance. :p Great interval workout! Wow! You should be darned proud of that one!

Jackie – The workout went great, thank you. I ran out of time before I ran out of energy, so that’s a good thing. :p Great workout today!

Well DD19 came in for an interview and it went well. I think it will work well to have her here with me. DH and I took her out to lunch afterwards. I think she’ll be offered the position, but I just don’t know exactly when it will happen. Paperwork and all that. :p But she needs a week or two off anyway. I’m feeling better today, but I’ve been BLOATED lately, which is not pleasant in a small office with 3 people. :eek: I was racking my brains to figure out what I’ve been eating that could be causing this (because this has been more common than not lately), and I came to the conclusion that the bloating started after I switched back from soy milk to fat free milk and have started eating more dairy again. When I went vegan for lent 2 years back, I stopped most dairy (except for the occasional cheese), and didn’t really add it back until recently. What was funny is that I used to think I had IBS, but when I gave up dairy those issues went away (unless I suddenly had way too much fiber or something). I think I’m lactose intolerant. I’m going to eliminate dairy again to see if that resolves the issue. All I know is that I cannot stand this feeling any more. Dallas – you got me really thinking about my diet when you mentioned that you can’t handle gluten. So thanks! If this doesn’t work, I’ll eliminate something else.

Edited to add that I did do my TT Big 5 for Fat Loss workout and followed it with Simply Intervals, which actually worked really well. I'm going to change things up next week, but I'm going to follow this for the rest of this week.

Have a great day everyone!

Kath :: I am happy the kids could see how manners & courtesy *do* make a difference...I'm also messed up on the days this week. I could get used to a three-day work week. :7

Wendy :: the Z-pack is only for 5 days. I'm good about listening to my body. I'll probably return to working out tomorrow. The meds have helped tremendously. Oh, I did get my M&F Hers today. :)

Wendi :: I am prone to sinus infections...they are not usually this intense with two-and-a-half days of fevers! Glad HSC did the trick for ya. We don't have a thread long enough to post what I eat in a day.

Christine :: I didn't realize The Kettlebell Way was Anthony's Providence remake. Really? I like Iron Core #2...although it does not rank up there with our boy Anthony, it is one I would reach for again. Wow, your boss doesn't greet you? Had a principal in my old school who would do that. She would actually give people The Hand sometimes. *shakes head* Bad people skills. Glad it looks good for DD19. IA--that would be a great opportunity for you two to perhaps bond some more. I would be devastated if I had to cut out dairy. I love milk and cheese!

Carole :: I definitely understand not wanting to race...would like to see IJ also...always thought Indy was a hottie and now I see his son is a fine young thang, too! :)

Dallas :: how did field day go? I love iTread #27--the ski circuit! :)

Jackie :: I don't think the crud'll throw my running schedule off too much. I'm where I should be with my long runs, so I'm OK. I wish I could find some trails, too. But then there is some comfort in running in busy areas.

Judy :: the Z-pack has kicked in, thanks! Always appreciate motherly advice. :)

OK, I think I'm caught up. Have a great night, everyone!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Good Afternoon Dear Cheetahs!:)

My work out is done and I'm all cleaned up. Now it's time to think about supper but seeing as how DH isn't even home yet, I'm not worried. I have time to catch up on personals first. :)

Christine: OMG that's so awful that your stepDD's mom talks trash about you. How immature can you be? Jeez. Well I'm glad the interview went well. Enjoy your rotation for the rest of this week. What are you thinking of changing up to?

Carole: DH is doing P90X and he has S&A on tap for today. Perhaps you should email him the weights you use for inspiration. He says he wants to heavy up tonight and I'm sure you are currently lifting heavier then he is. }( :7 Sorry about your rainy run. Hope it wasn't too bad.

Dallas: I was originally going to switch to NROL after AB but I am thinking that if I really like the KB thing that I will give it a go on it's own for a while. You are welcome to join me! Having a partner may help to keep you away from the DB's for a few weeks!;) It doesn't matter if we do the same work outs or not, just so long as we both focusing on KB's. What do ya think? It wouldn't be for another 1.5 months though so it's not like you have to drop what you are doing right now. :)

Judy: As I said in the Alwyn check in...AWESOME interval work!!!!:+

Jackie: Interval work/sprinting has helped me in the past so yes, I do believe it will help in some ways. I am not doing it for that reason though. It's because that is the way Ab Burner was written. All of the cardio in the program is strictly interval work. Glad to hear I'm not the only one all giddy about Tony's new stuff. LOL I guess you weren't paying attn to my post a couple of weeks back where I went down a list of things I purchased at Target (I had Birthday money burning a hole in my pocket!) and in the middle of the list I *coughed*. THAT was the kettlebell I bought!:7 :7 :7 ;)

Cathy: We were posting at the same time. Glad to hear the meds worked. Happy you got your mag as well. Talk to you in the morning!:)

Cathy: You are probably right. Jackie may not have even checked in that day. I thought perhaps she didn't "get" what the *cough* was covering up though. LOL I bought a 15 pound KB to start with. Left on my own I would have bought a 10 but after reading yours, Christine's and Sunny's posts I figured 15 was the better choice. I've already been warned not to expect to be able to do a Turkish Get Up with that weight right away but that's okay. :7 Heck, when I did my one practice round right after I bought it, I skipped the TGU's completely cause I was askeered!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.