::: CHEETAHS ::: Ruby Tuesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, cheetahs! :)

[font color=crimson]Sunny[/font] I haven’t seen the movie, but I think the actor you meant is Steve Carrell. As I posted out on the open forum, I am definitely intrigued by the kettlebells but am turned off for now by the price...However, let's be real: it's only a matter of time before I'm enabled. :p :7

[font color=crimson]Kristi[/font] Hope the meds do the trick for you…I haven’t tried any of the iStrengths…My favorite Wii games are bowling and Guitar Hero…Well, it wasn’t a day to enjoy at home yesterday – I worked the entire day and had some major PC issues.

[font color=crimson]Wendi[/font] Sounds like a lovely scenic race course…Sorry it’s been a rough week for you. Feel free to go on a tirade anytime. :7 The allergy test wasn’t a big deal…just something to get out of the way. I have to have a food allergy test next week. Nope, it doesn’t live up to the name “The Garden State” anymore, but it’s home. :)

[font color=crimson]Christine[/font] So you just need ONE kettlebell? CONGRATS on the lb. lost!

[font color=crimson]Lorie[/font] Yeah, I would agree…it *is*harder than my M.S. Go fig!...I love dead lifts, too…Glad you enjoyed your massage. Those trigger points can hurt like hell, but it feels sooo good afterward.

[font color=crimson]Carole [/font] I love a good scary movie, too…What’d you watch?

[font color=crimson]Dallas[/font] I’m terribly out of touch with the flicks that are out right now. What was it about? I responded to your PM on Facebook.

[font color=crimson]Jackie[/font] I took occasional computer breaks and popped on here a few times, but other than that, there was no chance to kick back. Unfortunately, things did not go well yesterday. I need to get to the SloMo u/b workouts. What’d you think of that premix?

[font color=crimson]Wendy[/font] Enjoy the new TJ-inspired rotation this week.

Well, yesterday was not my day. My laptop has been on the fritz lately, and as I working with some of the video yesterday, I ran into MORE problems in that my HD is almost of space! Most of the day was spent troubleshooting and trying to clean it up some to free some more space, but I did get *some* NB work in. Just not what I’d aimed for. I’m a bit frustrated, but I’ll plow on. It *will* be OK. Today is a new day. :7

I popped in a yoga DVD last night but lasted all of 2 minutes. I was not in a yoga frame of mind and could not focus. Tonight will be cardio, most likely time on the EXT.

Have a great Tuesday, ladies!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

cathy-i am sorry about your computer issues. about two years ago, i got an external hard drive (i think it was about $100). it's great because every single thing that is on my laptop is on my other hard drive. that way, if anything happens to my computer, i have all my info. you could put some of your "non-essential" stuff on the external hard drive and make more room for other stuff. just an idea. cathy, you WILL make it through NBs. it is tough but you will do it, it is not insurmountable. look at all you accomplish every day. you can do this. whateever you need, you let me know. i am your biggest cheerleader! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_1_103v.gif

wendy-ripped 1000 on the bosu is great. there was only one thing that was hard to do because of the width of the bosu. i tripped a couple of times.

i may do my kick box or bosu mish mosh today, or possibly the EXT. i also want to try at least a part of my yoga for hapiness vid. what sections do you all like the most? i know magically hips is a fave.

okay, gotta get moving if i want to do all that AND be on time to work!

Ummmm...a lot? i am so not computer literate, but i know it holds every.single.thing on my laptop (that's my work laptop), all my songs, CC and iTrain downloads, all my photos, etc. and still has plenty of room. it's about a foot tall and plugs into your usb and a wall plug. it really gives me peace of mind. our work gave out those usb drives but they don't hold nearly enough. this really gives me peace of mind.

remember: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_1_103v.gif

Good morning cheetahs! It was a busy busy night to start out with but things have pretty much calmed down now. After tonight I have a nice 4 night stretch off!:7 I was only able to get in a quick 3 mile tempo run yesterday so I'm looking forward to a good sweaty long workout today}(

I mentioned relocating to Pa to Wendy and Wendi yesterday so I guess I'll make it official. It is highly likely that sometime during this year I'll become an eastern cheetah! I dearly love living in the western US and especially Arizona but I am making the supreme sacrifice for my DH. He really needs to be closer to his parents... they are getting pretty frail. Neither of us want to move to NJ due to the high taxes, congestion, etc so we have settled on the south central portion of Pennsylvania (approximately the Chambersburg area) where we can afford to buy a house on 20 or so acres. We both loathe living anywhere that's congested. It'll be about a 4-4.5 hr trip to his parents but thats sufficient for DH.

What's nice is that I'll be about 3-3.5 hrs away from Cathe's gym!!
Close enough to take in a class every now and then when the mood strikes. Also, I'm within striking distance of several totally terrific east coast cheetahs and I am SO looking forward to future potential GTGs.

Not exactly sure when the timing for this will occur. Originally we talked about using my June vacation this year to go house hunting, but there are several really good bargains we've been eying on the internet and DH is anxious so the time frame may get pushed up some.
All I know is that my boss will have a heart attack when I tell her I'm leaving! Not looking forward to telling her!!! Haven't broken the news to my parents yet either but I'm not too concerned with them.
They'll be sad of course but they are quite independent and used to all of their kids being scattered.

So that's the NEWS. My workout for today BTW, will be Mindy's bootcamp when I wake up and later HiLoDome and some EXT work :7

ShellyC

Have time for some catch up with personals!

Cathy- How frustrating to be having problems with computer HD space at this time when you so need it for your NB prep!! I think Lorie's idea of an external HD is terrific. Hope you get in some good cardio today.

Lorie- Did the deep tissue massage really make a difference for you?
That's on my agenda soon.. I got a gift cert. for a nearby spa.

Wendy- A weighted vest would be a great idea for you. My tops for hoisting a BB weight over the head is 65 lbs. What I'd really like to get is a squat rack but now with moving plans I'll have to shelve that idea for a while. Getting together with you and Wendi for an HM would be AWESOME!!! Hope we can work it out.

Wendi- I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you complete that upcoming HM in less than 2:05. You sound like your in terrific running form!!

Carole- Maybe some snow for you today??? Any luck getting your DH to try the pain free exercises?

Kristi- Glad to hear that the CT scan verified it was sinusitis and not something more sinister. :7 Wow, you sure did go on a fitness shopping spree. I'm afraid I'll have to curtail my fitness budget this year with the upcoming moving expenses:(

Jackie- yes indeedy, Pa will be a BIG change for me!! I've been living in the West for a while now and before that I was in Florida and south Texas. Haven't lived in true winter weather country for a long time!! I'll be needing lots of cheetah support!! (not to mention some good thermal underwear;-))

Christine- Congrats on keeping up with the weight loss!!!! Wont be too much longer before you can buy yourself another reward yes?

Hi Sunny!

I think that about catches me up for now anyway.

Later

ShellyC

Good morning lovely ladies!

I love the thread title today because, I hate to admit, I actually like Ruby Tuesday's now. Gimme a bowl of white bean chicken chili and that salad bar and I am one happy camper :9 :7!

I was really worried about how I was going to feel this morning and I'm pleased to report that I could probably fly through a kick butt Cathe cardio with no problems. There's the teensiest tightness in the front of my left quad but that's it...yay!

Sunny - I'd have to say that's a big "thumbs up" for Tony. Although, are even able to lift your thumbs lol ;)! What have you got on tap for today?

Wendy - Nice TJ rotation for this week...enjoy! I'm overdue to get back down for a class. The last (and only one) that I got to was the step class the Friday of the RT. Everyone asked me if I was there for the RT and I had to admit to them that I was just crashin the party. I couldn't let the opportunity get away. What a BLAST!!!

Cathy - So sorry you didn't make as much of a dent in your work yesterday as you would have liked. I hate when PC problems seem to suck you into a time warp. I think Lorie's idea would really be a good one for you. Do you have allergy issues? Enjoy your EXT later.

Lorie - That's a great suggestion you made to Cathy. I was going to do the same but since I AM going to get a new computer in the next couple of months I don't need it right this second. Have fun with whatever you decide on this morning lol! It sounds like that massage did just the trick! How are you feeling this morning? I know I usually end up a little sore the next day because my therapist really gets in there *deep*.

Shelly - Thanks for the awfully nice comment! Nice to hear that you've got a little time off this week. Sorry, you know I just *had* to run with that kind of info :+! I am trying to find something for us but , so far, no luck. I'll keep looking. Chambersburg is beautiful! BTW, you know it gets kind of cold here, right ;)? One of the most prestigious horse shows in the country is in that area (Harrisburg middish Oct)...you should check it out if you end up there.

Okay, gotta split to get to work. I hope to catch up with you all later (much later *sigh*) tonight. Have a great day Cheetahville!

Hi Cheetah Friends
I will start with Dad's update. He is just great! His stress test and CAT scan were normal. In fact DH laughed and said his heart was in great shape! He is home and all he wanted yesterday was Dsisters' Italian Wedding Soup.

The next good news is that I have been coaxing Waldo, my stray kitty into our family. He has been inside nightly. Yesterday at 4:00am I was able to get him in a kitty carrier, and when the Vet opened, I brought him in. He was neutered and is home now resting.

Shelly- you are going to be an east coast Cheetah!!!! I need to think seriously about joining you ladies in that HM. I am askeered though! You will be about 5 hours from here and are welcome anytime! (This goes for ALL Cheetahs of course!!!!)

Kettle ball users- DS's trainer is a big fan of them and has encouraged me go get some, but I am holding out. We did use them a few times at the end of spin class.

Cathy- I am sorry yesterday was not as productive as you had hoped. IA about the External HD. At least you got that allergy test out of the way.

Kristi- Hopefully you are on the mend!

Wendi- I am guessing all is well with the lumps? (I did not go back and read yesterday's posts)

Lorie- Tell me again what your favorite bosu workouts are? Have you done Imax2 on it yet? I think that would be fun! You are a dear to help Cathy with her professional work prep. :)

Ladies, I am not up to the minute on personals, but I will chime in as we go forward. I think so much of this group !

So yesterday I needed to be able to answer the phone, so I did S&H Chest, Back, Shoulders, Planks and Abs. It was less stressful than being interrupted by phone calls during cardio. Today will be a run and maybe legs.

[font color=lime green][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Good morning cheetahs! Last night I got in a 1.5 mi walk and 2.5 mi run and some ab work. I decided to walk on the treadmill while talking to a friend on the phone. Might as well get something productive while talking. I think today will be PUB on my own. Lately I have been enjoying doing my own weight routine. It allows me to go heavier and take as much time as I need.

Cathy – Sorry yesterday didn’t go as planned. Computer problems are awful! I love your outlook. Today is a new day!

Shelly – Enjoy your 4 nights off. Congrats on the potential move. I can understand wanting to be near family especially when they start declining. I’m sure whenever you decide to move will be the best time. Good luck! As far as my spending spree, over the years I have curtailed my fitness spending to things I would really like and will actually use. It is not uncommon for me to go 6 months or even a year without buying anything. For instance, I passed up the preorder for the Cathe’s 4DS. I just don’t need them. However, STS is different and I think it will suit my needs. I’m getting so picky as I’m getting older. I probably won’t be buying anything more for another year or so. There really isn’t much out there that I don’t already have. I need to weed out my wo collection as it is. I would love a squat rack too, but that won’t happen in our house - no room. The next house we buy will have the room though but that won’t be for another year or so.

Judy – I’m glad your Dad is doing great! Terrific news.

Waves to all cheetahs! I need to get some work done. BBL.

Good Morning Ladies!

Holy cow I’m sore from the little bit of kettlebell work I did! Just my lower back in kind of a girdle – fortunately, it’s sore in a good way. Today is Slo Mo Legs. I’m torn between getting kettlebell workouts and a few more kettlebells and getting a BOSU right now. We’ll see what I decide.

Lorie – I don’t know what I think yet of the kettlebells. I have to get a full workout, then I’ll have a better idea. I think I know which ones I’m going to get. :p Sounds like you had a really nice massage and then Epsom salt bath! Oh, the Magically Hips is incredible – it really opens your hips and makes you feel soo good! It’s 55 minutes though.

Kristi – That’s a cool story on the Wii for your friend’s son! I suck at DDR, too, but DD15 is really good! Thanks for the well wishes on my weigh-in they must have worked!

Jackie – I wasn’t raring to go at 3:30 this morning, but was ready to get up at 4:30. I like the first few days after being on the East Coast! :p I’m with you, honey, I plan to stay active as long as I can. How is the C&B premix of Slo Mo? It looked short.

Carole – Thanks for the info on Quorn products! They are sold at one of my favorite grocery stores, so I’m all set. I really enjoyed that meal! Is it snowing there?

Wendi – glad to hear the course is totally doable and very pretty!! I like running with nice scenery. Those crazy Turkish Get Ups ARE tough. Enjoy your rest day. I thought about Ruby Tuesday’s, too, when I saw the thread title. :p Way to go on feeling so good after an 11 mile run!!

Sunny – glad you’re enjoy Tony! Hope you can move today!

Wendy – Yeah, the whole kettlebell thing intrigues me. We’ll see how it goes. I can’t see them replacing weight totally, but more as an “in addition to” kind of way. Enjoy your kick box week! Sounds like fun!

Cathy – that’s the bad thing – I’ll end up buying more of those suckers (kettlebells) because I’ll want to be challenged in different ways. I can use one for now and you can definitely start with one to get the idea of the workouts and the benefits(I've read that you will benefit even from a light kettlebell), but even Amy’s workout uses two for one exercise (although she’ll have modifications for using only one). Right now I want another 15 pound and a 25 or 30 pound bell. And I don’t even have a full workout yet. Go figure. :p So sorry you had a bad day! I’m with Lorie – you WILL do it! You are one heck of an inspiration not only on these boards, but to your students! Enjoy your cardio tonight.

Shelly – Glad you have a four night stretch after tonight! Oh wow! You’re moving, eh? I do like that area of Pennsylvania. I was born and raised right around there. Now, when my sister moves back to West Chester, I can come visit you more easily! :p Best wishes to you, Shelly! I wish you only the best! My problem is that I’ve been buying rewards. I think I’m going to change my rewards to non-workout related – like a nice blouse, or a pretty sweater. :p

Judy – Glad to hear your dad is doing well! And congrats on getting Waldo neutered and acclimated to your family. You really are an angel for your patience!

I’m thinking that California will simply float away soon! It rained all week when I was gone and we’re expecting more rain. Oh well – I guess we really need it. I was at least able to get out with Jimmy yesterday and play some Frisbee over lunch. Have a great day all!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...I watched "When a Stranger Calls" and a Sci Fi one called "Bone Snatcher"...both kinda weird but every now and then I enjoy those kind of movies. I know a few people that have an external HD like Lorie suggested. I think that is the way to go for you. They come in various sizes. Computers also get a bit sluggish after using over 2/3 of the HD I have been told.

Lorie...you know, I have always thought of running as my stress reliever! I think we are opposite, most of my problem is on my left side and it is always tighter than the right. I hope the massage helped a lot. You could be having less pain also from the cortisone shots. Enjoy your workout today.

Shelly...wow, that would be so cool you will be much closer to Cathe's and GTG with the East Coast cheetahs!! I am so envious...I am trying a blackmail technique to get DH to do the exercises. They are saying snow at about 7am...it is a bit after 6 here now and the temp dropped to 35. Enjoy your long workout.

Wendi...yes, here is the link to the thread including where to go for the interview with Brenda http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=472041&mesg_id=472041&page=3 No snow yet...it is 36 out right now and it has to be just a bit colder..:)...and I thought the thread title was a song choice...:D.

Judy...I am so happy to hear your Dad is doing well!! Glad you got Waldo all situated. Enjoy your run and leg workout.

Kristi...enjoy your Pyramid workout today.

Christine...sounds like the kettleball gave you a good workout. I have used the Quorn products a lot in the last year or so. IMO they are quite tasty. You are right, we got a lot of rain when you were gone. It is not snowing yet...:)

Sunny..glad you are enjoying Tony's new workouts!

Wendy...looks like you are having a fun TJ week of workouts. I hae bought a few adjustable weight sets over the years. The price was always right..:)

I am planning on GS BSB and a 4 mile run.

Have a great day...:)

Good morning Cheetahs!

Lorie - When I do Kelly's workout, I'll usually replay and do the other side. It does give you an idea of how to use the foam roller. So, I don't use the video with roller a lot. Glad you had a good massage and a nice relaxing bath.

Christine - WTG on losing a pound! That's great that the visit didn't hamper your progress. Kettlebell! You will not enable me! You will not enable me! The Slo Mo C&B premix is about 43 minutes long. It leaves off the push ups but I added them.

Wendi - Glad you conquered your rolling hills monster. I haven't decided on STS either. Yes, I'll post some pics of the house when's it's complete.

Wendy - So, how do you like TJ?

Cathy - Sorry things didn't go well yesterday. Will you be looking for a new computer? My DBF has an external HD too. He loves it. I like the Slo Mo premixes. The workouts aren't so long when you're short on time. Then I can make a 4 day split out of them.

Shelly - Enjoy your 4 night stretch and your sweaty workout. I don't like that congested city living either. You will have fun being on the eastern coast. We know what to get you for Christmas this year - nice thermals.

Judy - Glad everything is fine with your dad. It's always better safe than sorry. Great job with Waldo.

Kristi - Glad you were able to get some workouts in. Is the new med helping?

Carole - Did you like When A Stranger Calls? I wanted to watch that but no by myself. Enjoy your workout.

I took an unscheduled rest day. Have a terrible bladder infection. The antibiotics made me really tired and I woke up with a headache. Had no energy for my workout. Feel better now.

Enjoy your day!

Jackie

Jackie...yes, I did enjoy "When a Stranger Calls". My DH was home but he never watches those kind with me. He gets too scared! So sorry about the bladder infection. I hate taking antibiotics! A rest day will probably help. I bet you will feel better tomorrow...:)

Morning Cheetahs!

Today I was just taking my first step downstairs to workout and I heard dd. She's still not well. :( By the time I got her tucked back in bed I only had time for a half hour cardio. Thank goodness for iTreads. I did #11/30 for the first time. I got in 3.25 miles with that. I still had GSL legs and Iron Core on the agenda. We're about to leave for a doctor's appt. I'm guessing she has a sinus infection, but you never know with these things. :(

Y-day I finished up GS-shoulders and Biceps and a quick stretch before ds's school bus arrived. My in laws came over last night to sing Happy Birthday to ds, by the time they left and I got the kids to bed...I was ready to crash myself.

BBL with a workout and personals to post. :)

Really quick...Judy, glad your dad is ok. Hope he enjoyed that soup! You can never be too sure about those things. Glad it was nothing. :)

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

Carole – I’m happy to know I can use the Quorn products and still enjoy some of my favorite foods. I do want to eat fully natural as much as possible, but when the craving for something gets too bad, it’s nice to know I have a sub. It’s cold out there today. I think we’re supposed to get snow on the mountains as well. Brrr….

Jackie – Oh, OUCH!! I’m so sorry to hear about your bladder infection! Rest up and I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the info on the Slo Mo C&B premix! I appreciate it.

Dallas – Sorry DD is sick – I hate it when the little ones get sick! Do you use the Iron Core workout as a fully body or core workout? I’m just curious.

Okay, I swear Slo Mo legs is the hardest leg workout I’ve ever done. The moves themselves are not that bad, but by the 6th time through those Jefferson Squats or the Rockin’ Hammies I wanted to keel over! I’m proud of myself for finishing and even upping my weights from the circuit workout I was doing. I probably didn’t do the smartest thing by doing it with a sore back, but in the end it actually made my back feel a lot better, so maybe it wasn’t all bad. I actually cannot wait to do it again. :p I love tough lower body work.

drive by post while i scarf down some black bean soup with spinach. i was called to another school today because one of their staff members passed away. i am on the crisis team so i go when they need me. linus came as well.

anyway, today i did CC6 and my the cardio only of HSTA on the bosu. then, i did the bliss section of the yoga dvd. i really liked it!!! YAY!

Its snowing!!!! http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/hol/winter1.gif[/img]

I had such a fun run in the snow!!! No hip pain and I even picked up the pace...:)..I did run in my trail shoes as it was a bit slick...:D

Dallas...I sure hope dd is feeling better later. Sounds like the iTread is just what you needed.

Christine...I use the Quorn grounds in many of my soup recipes for some more vegetarian protein! I do agree about Amy's Slo-mo leg workout, it is a tough one and seeing the weight she uses...OMG...:)

Lorie...sound like a great workout. That is awful about the staff member passing away...I am glad you and Linus could sub.

I took some snow pics that I might post later...I am so glad I am off today!!

Lorie- I am sorry about the staff death.

Carole- Your run sounds fun! We had too much ice this morning. I was afraid a car would slide into me.

I did B&G standing premix (sans abs), and 6.6 fast miles with Grace. The DOMS from yesterdays S&H are setting in and my tush is already sore!

Time to get up and get dinner pre made so when I am done taxiing the prince around we can eat. Yesterday we ended up getting PF Chang take out because of all the hullabaloo. Chang is too close to us, and I didn't even like their steamed salmon for $15.95!

Christine- some Quorn product are good, but do not try to make Italian Wedding Soup with Quorn "meatballs" . I tried and it was gross. My family has not forgiven me yet!

Ta Ta

[font color=lime green][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Hi Girls.

No time for personals as I have to hurry and get ready to head to MIL's for dinner but I just wanted to pop in and report my work out.

TJ Turbo Sculpt (skipping ab work), TJ Ab Jam (standing portion only), combo/interval #3 of KBX.

I would have liked to do more of KBX but time just did not allow for it today.

Off to the showers!
Hope to be back later!

Hey Girls! Just hanging out waiting for DS to wake from his nap. We had kind of a rough night so we both took a afternoon nap but his is a bit longer then mine! I guess he needs it.

Todays workout was a 7 mile run and GS C&T. I went pretty heavy with the chest work, breaking out my 25 lbs db's and boy were my arms tired! I have to work in the morning so I am hoping to get another run in and GS B,S&B, just not sure what time i will have to wake up to fit all that in and be out the door by 7:45!

Cathy** Sorry to hear about your computer probs! That seems to be the norm around here but thankfully its never work related so its never the end of the world!

Lorie** Glad to hear you got your workout over and done with. How is your hip now? Must be o.k? I loaded out a kickboxing workout today. I thought I said i was never gonna loan out another workout now that my friend lost mine! I don't think she lost it, she just as it and forgot about it! Anyways....

Shelley** So you are thinking about moving? It would be awesome to go to Cathes gym! I think i would be in awe of her and probably not do that well in class! lol Id probably trip over my step. Hope you enjoy your days off. This was my long weekend off but I got guilted into working Sun until 2:30~ I won't mind when i get my paycheck though;)

Judy** sounds like you have had some great news! Glad your dad is doing well!

Wendi** Did I miss something? Did you injure yourself?

Carole** SOunds like you are doing my tomorrows workout today! I really love the GS series.

Kristi** Hope your getting some work done! LOL Im a Bi&*h aren't I?

Christine** So you made it back safe and sound! How long of a drive was it or did you fly?

Jackie** Oh..those infections are the worst! Glad I don't get them very often. Ive probably only had 2 in my life time but all I know is that the meds don't kick in fast enough. I feel for ya! Hope you feel better soon!!!!

Well...now its 4:45 and DS is still not awake! I need to get him moving b/c we have to go to my MILs for DH's grandmothers 82nd bday supper. Just fam so its not a real big deal...just a normal supper if you ask me. But the longer he sleeps, its the later I get to bed tonight;(

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.